All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 NJacksonMS39206United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
We were there to see dr next morning and we rested very well
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
sandy
"STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING THIS PROPERTY!!!"
I am part of an international recording group in the Rock and Roll, Vocal Group and Grammy Halls of Fame. We were in Jackson, Mississippi for a private show during our current world tour. My group and I were subjected to less than acceptable rooms, a front desk staff that didn't seem to care about the myriad problems we were confronted with(that included multiple room changes)BED BUGS (one of the member of our group members has pictures to prove it)generally dirty rooms and an seemingly uncaring staff. A word to our fellow people, STAY CLEAR OF THIS PROPERTY! The holders of the Baymont franchise should seriously investigate and strip them of their license to operate under their brand.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Kenneth
It was conveniently located and the hotel was in good condition.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
"pleasant"
It was great! Just needs a few upgrades(doors)an the minute you check in the money should come off your card not days later... overall it's great!
4 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
willie
We ask for extra blankets, and none were given. When we turned on the light in the bathroom, it sounded as if the lights were shorting out and would not activate immediately
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Jerry
Bed was not very comfy. Time to upgrade. The recliner next to my bed was broken. And there was no TV guide in the room and front desk would not help me find one.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Hank
"Homecoming Trip"
We went to Jackson for our homecoming weekend and the hotel was in a perfect spot to get to food, malls, and to the university which was a main reason why we picked it. The staff was very accommodating for payment as well.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
We extend a warm Thank You from all of us here at Baymont Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you experienced exceptional service from check in to check out to your room. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Ashleigh
"Cleanliness could be improved."
Floor was a little stained. Sorta looked like a blood stain by the front door of the room, but the bed was comfortable and breakfast was good!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Ashkil"
Room very old. Clean but need updated
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Anthony
"My Stay"
Nice hotel. Clean and friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Except for..."
The room itself, (the layout, microwave, micro-fridge, flat screen TV) were more than I expected. I was pretty happy with the room until the morning when I woke. I was greeted by a swarm of ants, apparently something was mashed into the carpet that they really enjoyed taking back to the queen. They were confined to one area of the floor so they did not crawl on me. I reported this to the front desk at checkout. I would return but I would definitely ask for any room besides the one I had.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Darren
"great night"
it was a very good stay every things we needed was near by.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
thomas
"Served its Purpose"
You get what you pay for. Dont expect the Ritz for $50 a night. Staff were all very, very nice. The breakfast bar attendant even went as far as to fix my daughter a waffle. The rooms are in need of paint and could greatly benefit from cosmetic repairs. Our room also needed some detail cleaning done but we overlooked it because we were just there to sleep. Overall it was a satisfactory experience.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Donald
did not appreciate the money being put on hold the day of checkout nd then my account being charged again for full price in which I incurred overdraft charges. Don't think I will stay again bcuz when you designate monies for certain things then being uninformed about this passes me off
4 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Ayonna
This hotel was a lot more comfortable than I thought it was going to be. I loved the guest services and comfort of the room. It was affordable and clean my right next to IHOP and chili's literally.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Dawn
"Clean but old"
Staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean but old. Rooms desperately need to be redecorated.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Trammell
"Jackson trip"
Went there for a family emergency my room was great would definitely stay therecagain
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
leslie
"R&R Moving On"
Carpet in hallway needed cleaning, first room TV didn't work and smelled of smoke second room had a hard time getting TV to turn on but it was a nonsmoking room. Staff was very helpful and professional.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Was not happy when I found that I was going to be charged an additional 25. to my card to cover any damage that might occur to the room..Also there was mold around the shower door.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Bev
"1 night stay"
We were in Jackson for 1 night for Gabe Swaggart Rally. The hotel was nice clean employees very professional. The breakfast was nice. If ever stay in Jackson again will stay here.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Dallas
Hotel desk clerk was very rude.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Terrence
"great stay."
Good place to stay while on the road. easy access to interstate. Very accommodating staff, particularly the woman who took care of the breakfast. WiFi was not reliable.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Beth
"Okay stay, but....."
Always enjoy my stay here. Which is my reason for using this hotel multiple times. However, my stay this time was different. Chair in room was broken, huge metal piece stuck out of chair. And housekeeping did not clean walk in shower well. They left used razor and used shampoo in shower. Remote control did not work either.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Deandra
"Very nice and comfortable"
My kids had fun in the pool we also enjoy the fitness room this will NOT BE the last time. You guys have won me over!!! Thanks for letting us stay
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
I was not expecting it to look like that very old needs updating
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"The hotel was clean and friendly."
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in every way. There was a staff meeting going on when I arrived in the breakfast area. You could tell that they must truly enjoy their jobs by their laughter. I was greeted by a smile by everyone I met. The hotel was conveniently located once I found it. Suri hates me and gave terrible directions. I eventually gave up on her and called the hotel directly. They were able to get me their easily.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Jeri
"Staff supervision"
The hotel was very nice but I felt the staff needed more supervision. They sat or stood around talking on cell phones. My workshop was thru Saturday and breakfast was an hour later being put out. When I wanted to check out I wasn't able to find anyone so I tossed my key cards over the counter and finally left. The cleaning was minimal at best. A footprint on bathroom floor remained there for my whole stay ( it was raining). The bed sheets were never pulled tight so the bed looked slept-in even on the first day.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Wouldn't recommend it"
When I checked in and went to my room, it wasn't even cleaned. I walked in horrified to see the ironing board blocking the door from opening and dirty towels on the floor. They gave me a new room no problem and was thankfully cleaned up. The hotel seems older and needs to be renovated. The doors looked like someone tried breaking into. I rated it three stars because of the free breakfast. Which took them a while to provide paper plates. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Nice room, good location
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Overall was not a bad place to stay. Was clean and rooms did not smell. Shower was good and breakfast was decent. Would stay again
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
terri
"precious"
It was nice.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"I'll stay again"
Pretty nice convenience for everything.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Derrick
"An Okay place to stay."
This hotel had a very friendly staff. I question the thoroughness of the cleaning staff. When I went into the bathroom, there was a used face towel still hanging over the shower rod. Overall for the cost of the stay, I would say it's a decent hotel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Alisia B
"Close to UMMC"
There is another hotel closer to UMMC, but it cost more and the 2 hotels are comparable. Same type room, though I think the staff is nicer here. Both have a free breakfast in the mornings. The Baymont is less than 15 minutes from the Jackson Medical Mall and UMMC.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Tara
""That's good enough.""
Nearly everywhere you look there is need for maintenance and care. It seems that the owners are content to say, "That's good enough." The staff are friendly, though not terribly efficient -- But "good enough." The room was clean, and the A/C was great. But bathroom wallpaper was separating, there were exposed rusting screws in faucet handles, and the TV had a 4-minute reboot each time it was turned on. But it was "good enough." And, at the price I paid, I'd probably stay there again. Because, as you can guess, it was good enough.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
MPowell
"Bad Hotel stay that went bad..."
My stay was horrible...Im very shocked on my stay...me and my neice were bitten by bed bugs...never again will I stay there!
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
We truly apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort you experienced; we would like to assure you that Baymont Inn & Suites does not have a bug problem. We take every step including staff training and implementing professional preventative programs to insure our guests’ comfort. Upon any complaint, we immediately dispatch our Housekeeping Supervisor to thoroughly inspect the room for any evidence of bugs. We also contact our exterminating service to inspect the room that same day. The hotel takes a variety of preventative measures for these issues. We have a full scale monthly care program with Red Pest. We regularly train our staff in the early detection of any such concern. Although an isolated occurrence, anytime a guest is not satisfied or not comfortable for any reason it becomes a top concern for all of us, as guest satisfaction and comfort remain our number one priority.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Maggie
"Great surprise!!"
Great last minute booking. Great location near good eats ... Great room size and accommodations. Offered breakfast but I was so comfy I slept in!
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you so much for those kind words. I will pass your message onto our staff. They will definitely appreciate it. We strive so hard to make all of our guest feel comfortable and at home with our warm hospitality. If you are ever in the area I would love to meet you in person.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great experience! Great breakfast!"
Stop there with wife and two small children. Kids loved the pool. Room was clean. A/C worked great. Hotel overall clean. Breakfast was more than most hotels in this price range. It included the typical bagels, cereal, juices, but also included waffles, bacon, sausage and more..a real hot breakfast. This saved me a lot of money with my family of four. Overall experience was good. Wife did complain about WiFi and internet on business computer. Online experience may be bad, but everything else is good.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Devin
"Good Price"
The price would make me over look some things. The King Suite was perfect
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
The price is ok
The only problem I have is that I was unable to use the WiFi during my entire stay.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"What I thought of my stay."
Upon entering the front door, the hotel seemed reasonably nice. Staff was courteous, however room was not very clean, dirt in the corners and by the walls, sheets did not appear to be fresh, tried calling front desk, no answer and no call back. The fire alarm at the elevator exit was beeping from a low/dead battery and the garbage can was running over. The fire alarm beeped all night and a portion of the next day, the garbage can wasn't emptied until after lunch the next day, and when room service made the bed in our room, once again, they did not change the sheets. Just not impressed. The breakfast was pretty good though.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Pleasant"
Hotel staff was great. The room was nice except the stained bed skirt looked really gross and carpet dirty. Other than that would stay there again
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
kitaMack
"Layover during 1500 mile drive"
Was just a stop over stay Just needed a place to rest a few hours before we finished the other 800 miles. Hotel is dated but beds were clean Hotel smelled of stale smoke. Employees were helpful and friendly. Door handle fell off when we went to close door. Bathroom shower had mold but wasn't planning on using it.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Tina
"VERY DIRTY!"
We did not stay because the hotel was horrible. It was floor was dirty on the main floor by the elevators. The floors on the upper floor where we were assigned was also filthy. The room itself was also horrendous. The carpet was extremely dirty and the room fixtures were loose if not hanging off in the room. We did not feel comfortable putting our luggage down in both rooms our party was assigned.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Gerri
"honest"
It was comfortable
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Paul L
Service was good but the hotel is old
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Bad experience"
Room dirty. No clean towels. Bad order in room.ring in toilet furniture worn down, stained, ice machine on fourth floor not working. No f ruin saturday
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
donna
"You are a corporation?"
Very dirty!!!!! Very unprofessional!! Mildew smell in our room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"I should get what I pay for."
I was pleased with the overall service but I specifically asked for a room with a bathtub for a special need and when I went in the bathroom there was no bathtub but a walk in shower. I did not complain because I did not want to at the time but I was noT happy with that.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Theriton
"One night stay on the way."
One night stay on the way.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015