All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Dirty
Nice room, good location
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Overall was not a bad place to stay. Was clean and rooms did not smell. Shower was good and breakfast was decent. Would stay again
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
terri
"precious"
It was nice.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"I'll stay again"
Pretty nice convenience for everything.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Derrick
"An Okay place to stay."
This hotel had a very friendly staff. I question the thoroughness of the cleaning staff. When I went into the bathroom, there was a used face towel still hanging over the shower rod. Overall for the cost of the stay, I would say it's a decent hotel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Alisia B
"Close to UMMC"
There is another hotel closer to UMMC, but it cost more and the 2 hotels are comparable. Same type room, though I think the staff is nicer here. Both have a free breakfast in the mornings. The Baymont is less than 15 minutes from the Jackson Medical Mall and UMMC.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Tara
""That's good enough.""
Nearly everywhere you look there is need for maintenance and care. It seems that the owners are content to say, "That's good enough." The staff are friendly, though not terribly efficient -- But "good enough." The room was clean, and the A/C was great. But bathroom wallpaper was separating, there were exposed rusting screws in faucet handles, and the TV had a 4-minute reboot each time it was turned on. But it was "good enough." And, at the price I paid, I'd probably stay there again. Because, as you can guess, it was good enough.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
MPowell
"Bad Hotel stay that went bad..."
My stay was horrible...Im very shocked on my stay...me and my neice were bitten by bed bugs...never again will I stay there!
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
We truly apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort you experienced; we would like to assure you that Baymont Inn & Suites does not have a bug problem. We take every step including staff training and implementing professional preventative programs to insure our guests’ comfort. Upon any complaint, we immediately dispatch our Housekeeping Supervisor to thoroughly inspect the room for any evidence of bugs. We also contact our exterminating service to inspect the room that same day. The hotel takes a variety of preventative measures for these issues. We have a full scale monthly care program with Red Pest. We regularly train our staff in the early detection of any such concern. Although an isolated occurrence, anytime a guest is not satisfied or not comfortable for any reason it becomes a top concern for all of us, as guest satisfaction and comfort remain our number one priority.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Maggie
"Great surprise!!"
Great last minute booking. Great location near good eats ... Great room size and accommodations. Offered breakfast but I was so comfy I slept in!
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you so much for those kind words. I will pass your message onto our staff. They will definitely appreciate it. We strive so hard to make all of our guest feel comfortable and at home with our warm hospitality. If you are ever in the area I would love to meet you in person.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great experience! Great breakfast!"
Stop there with wife and two small children. Kids loved the pool. Room was clean. A/C worked great. Hotel overall clean. Breakfast was more than most hotels in this price range. It included the typical bagels, cereal, juices, but also included waffles, bacon, sausage and more..a real hot breakfast. This saved me a lot of money with my family of four. Overall experience was good. Wife did complain about WiFi and internet on business computer. Online experience may be bad, but everything else is good.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
We extend a warm Thank You from all of us here at Baymont Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you experienced exceptional service from check in to check out to your room. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Devin
"Good Price"
The price would make me over look some things. The King Suite was perfect
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
The price is ok
The only problem I have is that I was unable to use the WiFi during my entire stay.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"What I thought of my stay."
Upon entering the front door, the hotel seemed reasonably nice. Staff was courteous, however room was not very clean, dirt in the corners and by the walls, sheets did not appear to be fresh, tried calling front desk, no answer and no call back. The fire alarm at the elevator exit was beeping from a low/dead battery and the garbage can was running over. The fire alarm beeped all night and a portion of the next day, the garbage can wasn't emptied until after lunch the next day, and when room service made the bed in our room, once again, they did not change the sheets. Just not impressed. The breakfast was pretty good though.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Pleasant"
Hotel staff was great. The room was nice except the stained bed skirt looked really gross and carpet dirty. Other than that would stay there again
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
kitaMack
"Layover during 1500 mile drive"
Was just a stop over stay Just needed a place to rest a few hours before we finished the other 800 miles. Hotel is dated but beds were clean Hotel smelled of stale smoke. Employees were helpful and friendly. Door handle fell off when we went to close door. Bathroom shower had mold but wasn't planning on using it.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Tina
"VERY DIRTY!"
We did not stay because the hotel was horrible. It was floor was dirty on the main floor by the elevators. The floors on the upper floor where we were assigned was also filthy. The room itself was also horrendous. The carpet was extremely dirty and the room fixtures were loose if not hanging off in the room. We did not feel comfortable putting our luggage down in both rooms our party was assigned.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Gerri
"honest"
It was comfortable
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Paul L
Service was good but the hotel is old
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Bad experience"
Room dirty. No clean towels. Bad order in room.ring in toilet furniture worn down, stained, ice machine on fourth floor not working. No f ruin saturday
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
donna
"You are a corporation?"
Very dirty!!!!! Very unprofessional!! Mildew smell in our room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"I should get what I pay for."
I was pleased with the overall service but I specifically asked for a room with a bathtub for a special need and when I went in the bathroom there was no bathtub but a walk in shower. I did not complain because I did not want to at the time but I was noT happy with that.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Theriton
"One night stay on the way."
One night stay on the way.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Great stay affordable and very nice staff. This will be are hotel of choice when we travel to Jackson.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to Downtwn Jac Convention Complex"
I was initially scheduled to stay at another hotel, but after driving by the hotel after I picked up my rental car from the the airport, the hotel nor the area, appeared safe. From my rental car, I went online and booked my stay at the Baymont Inn, and I'm glad I did. I loved the hotel's environment and I felt safe there.
Katrina
"Very nice accommodation, easy access to highway"
Staff was very friendly and efficient. Clean room. Close to restuaunts. Enjoyed my short stay and would recommend to other travelers heading to Jackson.
Tony
Overall the stay was good. Housekeeping could use alot of attention. Love the fresh squeezed lemon water daily. Great area. Staff was nice and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Emily
"Staffings issues"
The Hotel was great and facilities was good, the check in process was fast and very pleasing the room was clean and appeared well kept. The check out process was horrible because the counter clerk was much more interested in the phone conversation instead of tending to the customer needs. Became very rude when i asked for check out receipt for business purpose and greeted with a rude nasty responded you will be email a receipt through expedia. That was such a simple act to hit print to give me what i needed but No. I feel that action could be a deterrent for me to return this property.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Did not enjoy sleeping near bugs in the room"
Room 325 smelled clean. The 1st night when I was going to bed, I saw a roach crawling around the phone next to the bed. So I killed it and left on the paper I used on the table. I saw hair around the wall paper, unclean shower, the sheets were not clean, especially the pillow covers. It seems the cleaning crew is sloppy, careless. No keen eye for details. The breakfast server looks unhappy, working without any joy or thanks. The overall hotel feel is old, dated, very in need of total restoration in all areas. No WIFI At all in 3rd floor during stay. Didn't bother to call the 800 number. Personnel are not very customer oriented. Upon checkout, I was told policy was not to print out checkout receipts because it was booked on Hotels.Com. She had to call manager to be told how to do it. To me, it seems the employees need to be trained and learn to say that they will try to do, versus they can't do. I do not recommend this hotel when there are other options (Hampton is next door). Close to eateries but didn't bother to check them out.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Sisy
"Great Staff!"
Great staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Was great deal for a quick night on the road.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good stay"
A/c was already on. Got in late with two little ones. Check in was quick. Good breakfast. Big room.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Charlie
"Excellent Experience"
Beautiful hotel. Excellent, professional staff. Room was immaculate. Bed was more comfortable than ours at home. Breakfast was delicious. Best hotel we ever stayed at. Your staff is the best
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
James Randy
"NOT worth the stay....move on!!!!"
The hotel staff as a "whole" was very friendly and helpful. The lady that greeted us at the desk however was extremely rude and not helpful at all. Then during our entire stay when I or my family had to come downstairs she would stare and give very ugly looks our way. It made me very uncomfortable. The room itself was ok. The bathroom's wallpaper was falling apart on the wall and the tub wouldn't drain as we were showering. Also, don't walk barefoot in the room because if you do, the bottoms will be black from how dirty the carpet is. The beds were relatively comfortable but the air conditioner kept us up because it was so loud turning on and off. The breakfast they serve is ok. There is no meat which wasn't an issue for me but my husband was slightly disappointed considering what we paid for the room. The juice tasted like flavored water and the waffles had a very oily flavor to them too. Overall, we were NOT happy with this choice and will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Not Recommended"
Room and hotel overall are dated and in need of refurbishment/upgrade. Had a room on the 4th floor, and although the A/C unit worked to maintain temperature, the room was very "damp"...the carpet and bedding even felt damp. Television would power on by itself, and then was almost impossible to turn off or on without unplugging to reset it. In the bathroom, the toilet had a leak on one side and the rubber seal on the bottom of the shower door had a considerable amount of mold and black growth on it...appeared to have not been cleaned or wiped off in quite some time. Breakfast bar had very few options, as the waffle batter had run out much earlier and there were no desirable substitutes.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Todd
"King suite nice billing issues"
King suite had great jacoozi tub for 2 and the room was nice and clean. The bed was pretty comfortable as well. There was an issue with billing don't give them a card you don't want $$ taken out of.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Brooke
"A+++++ excellent hotel and decent pricing!!"
Changed towels, cleaned toilet and made up bed EVERY DAY!! Excellent service!! I enjoyed my stay!!!
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Barry D.
"This hotel need major updating."
The entry way to the hotel/ breakfast bar was nice. But once you start walking down the hall you can tell its never been edged at all. When we entered the room the floor had not been vacuumed, the bed looked like someone slepted in the bed, the insert was full of food stains, and there was major mold thru out the bathroom. Very nasty. The head housekeeper was very rude when we were telling her of our problems. Her uniform was nasty also. We end up staying in the room and removing the insert and replacing it with fresh ones.. We end up buying clorox to spray the shower.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Quita
"disappointed"
internet connection problems, changed rooms, still had problems. Shower had 2 temperatures: hot and scalding. Bathroom sink had 2 temps as well, lukewarm at the cold position and cold at the hot position.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
It was disappointing, the pool was dirty and had algae under the edge and the same with the rooms we stayed in had mold growing under the edge of the bathroom sinks and the overall cleanliness of the rooms was not what I expected. While this experience will not keep me from staying in baymont inns in the future it will prevent me from staying in the one in Jackson
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Nighmare"
It was horrible! I will never again stay there
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great customer service...great location...easy access. Room was clean, bed was extremely comfortable. It was some peaceful rest.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Felicia
"Family Trip"
We stopped here for one night, and thank goodness that was all that we stayed. We were headed for Florida but had planned to stay here because it was at our halfway point. We were stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam, so we called this place to let them know to be expecting us late. The girl was extremely rude and acted like she had no idea who we were, and then we were put on hold for 30 minutes and tried to call back several times. It finally went through and she acted like she had no idea who we were. She told us to call Hotels.com because they had no record of us. Keep in mind, we had already paid for this on credit card. After finally calling this hotel once more we talked to the manager and he said we were right there. But the girl we originally talked to was very rude and hateful, definitely not the kind of customer service one would want. So we get to this place and we walk in and it immediately reeks of smoke. The bedrooms were fine, except when trying to sleep you can hear everything above you. Lucky for us, we had a bunch of people jumping and stomping until 2 am. Then breakfast comes the next morning, and all I wanted was a glass of ice water. Well the pitcher was out, and I go up to the front desk to ask if they were going to be filling it up. The same girl I talked to, pointed to the water fountain at the other end of the hallway. I was offended and it was plain lazy. Even though this hotel seems cheap, I will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Stayed one night"
Gym was Out of order, Breakfast started 20 minutes late , carpeting and elevator icky dirty , Iron imprint in the middle of room in the carpet. Pool needed to be cleaned.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Traveling Family"
This hotel was not very clean and was under staffed to deal with a full hotel. It had patches in the wall where it needed repairs.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Great for the price we paid"
Two nights for my crew - nicer than most of the rooms we stay in for the price - breakfast was decent
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Randy
Enjoyed my stay great hospitality by the hotel staff very comfortable...
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Rex
"Terrible"
There were no extra towels, pool smelled like urine. The bathroom had mold in the shower and in the shower curtain, wall paper falling off. stains on the carpet. We never stay there again and I can't believe I spent over $90 on this room. It's was just terrible
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
misty
"Just needed place to sleep"
Staff was very helpful, but the 2 bed room I booked and paid for wasn't available when I git there and my Daughter had to use a roll a way bed. Beds were very hard and the shower sucked
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
I was glad to see the room so clean and the breakfest was wonderful.This will be my hotel every time i have to be out
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
dwight
Out dated dirty room. No sheets for fold out couch and son got bed bug bites. Reserved 2 double bed rooms and got one king and fold out couch. Tres mill didn't work either. Overall bad hotel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015