All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
3627 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

4 of us girls get together every few months for a get-away & this time we chose Hot Springs. Krista was terrific when I requested adjoining rooms & she made it happen. She said it's not always possible but she would try. Yay Krista! The hotel was wonderful although a few repairs & furniture replacements need to be made. When I mentioned it to the staff they said new desk chairs had been ordered. They also said they would repair the grab bar in bath tub which was broken before we got there. We definitely will stay there again. The only complaint was the housekeeping staff rushed us out of the room way before check-out time so they could get it cleaned.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"enjoyable"
The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Check in was very quick. Couldn't have ask for a better stay. We wil stay here in future.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
excellent stay. Friendly staff-was able to check in at 12:30!!!wonderful breakfast with helpful attendants.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
clara
very comfortable beds! Friendly staff! we would definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Gena
"Quick trip"
The hotel was comfortable and centrally located to activities. The rooms were very nice. The staff was very courteous. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Quite and convenient"
It was nice short stay. It was a quite pleasant place. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
michelle
"Hotel for our vacation"
Overall this was a nice hotel. Beds were comfortable have slept on better. Had wished cleaning staff had been more thurow my 11 year old daughter found something left behind in one of the drawers, it was difficult for us to explane what it was. Breakfast was probably the worst part of our stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Average"
Not great. Not bad. Tired looking. Overpriced.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Becky
"Great place"
We travel fairly often and this place is one i would come back to. Room clean,staff great,good full breakfast,comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"oaklawn park"
it was very good
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
"Poor service"
Rude management nice room , but management.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
"A little getaway."
We went to Hot Springs to get away for a few days. The weather was good and it was comfortable walking around town. Our restaurant choices were not satisfying, but we will know better next time. There was plenty to do, just not enough time.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"good stay"
we live close by but were attending our sons wedding and we stayed over 1 night as did some of the family members. All went well with the short stay
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"quite room"
Even though there was a large group on our floor, it was very quite. May be time for the hotel to invest in new pillows. Overall, I really thought it was a nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
kb
"Friendly management"
Lost electricity due to accident that broke utility pole. The management and staff were very informative and helpful.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Florence
"Hot Springs Stop"
We are a family of four taking a road trip and Comfort Inn was are first stop. Nice staff and clean room. Would stay again due to great location near hwy and town access.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Well centered for all things we wanted to do"
Enjoyed Hot Springs
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Really nice hotel"
Nice hotel. Clean and well kept. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
deb
Nice rooms, spacious...bathroom was bigger than most hotel bathrooms.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Exceded our expectations"
The room was clean, comfortable and seemed to be newly updated, really pretty. My teenage sons were disappointed that the weight machine in the gym was out of order but the pool was fantastic! There was a 24 hour pharmacy next door which proved to be a huge blessing. The neighbor hood felt safe. We were very happy with our stay.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"ComfortHotSprings"
Excellent receptionist. Check in was a breeze. Very nice foyer and good parking. Very nice setting as long as nothing is built behind the hotel. Very well located.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"great family hotel"
We had a great stay at this hotel. Very convenient to downtown Hot Springs but the best of all was the free continental breakfast. It was awesome, the mini waffels for the kids were great. This is a great family hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
meredith
Housekeeping was the most helpful and friendly. The front desk wasn't very polite or outgoing. They gave info when asked... But didn't go out of their way. I even stood there for 5 minutes once (by myself) waiting on a lady to get off the computer.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
Jamie
Hotel was in good location, but somewhat difficult to see from Central Avenue. The GPS was confused by its address since it is located in a large parking lot behind a Walgreens. Other than that, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The indoor heated pool was great! Oh, the breakfast had the usual assortment such as eggs, biscuits/gravy, sausage, waffles, milk/cereal and many others. Also, had multiple coffee choices as well. When I return to Hot Springs, I plan on staying there again.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Jerry
"Not Please With This Hotel"
Would Never Say Agine At This Hotel Agine. front Desk Very Rude .
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2013
Sherree
"helpful staff"
The hotel staff could not have been more helpful. When the internet went down - the manager offered me his own computer. The bathrooms could use re-grouting or updating, but it's a good hotel - and due to the location, I would stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2013
jg
"It was GREAT!"
It was great and has a good location with a walgreens nearby and a resturants all around.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
The staff at this hotel is what made the difference for us! It seems like customer service is a lost art, but not here. Every person was pleasant and attentive. Any request has handled quickly, efficiently and without fuss. My child was even told by a staff member that they were so happy she was enjoying the indoor pool and they were glad we were staying there. When you take the time to make my child feel welcome and appreciated, you win my business.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Nickie
"Great hotel..."
Great place to stay. Will return!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2013
Darrell
"overview"
Everyone was very friendly-hotel very clean an the location was fabulous!
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2013
cindy
"Great Place to Stay!"
you never know what you are getting when you book a hotel online, but we will totally be back!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Shannon
"Race weekend with friends"
Very nice staff. Bathrooms could use some updating. Noise level was pretty high. I think the hotel had lots of teens that weekend and this caused lots of door slamming in the middle of the night. Other than that it was great and would return.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"2/16/13 - 2/17/13 visit"
the older gentleman at the front desk when we checked in (2/16/13) and the cleaning lady (2/17/13) (she had a ponytail and glasses) were super friendly and kind. the other workers we came in contact with were not friendly at all. the cleanliness of the hotel was great but when I took a shower, I barely had hot water and there was no water pressure. other than those issues, my group enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

09/03/15 Kelly R Pine Bluff, Arkansas
I recently stayed at the comfort inn and suites on central ave. This hotel is beautifully furnished and very clean, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and very well stocked. There is nice indoor pool too. I would highly recommend staying here.
"Pleasant Stay"
08/07/15 Gloria G Rockford, Illinois
We were at the hotel for a wedding and a block of rooms had been set aside for it. The number one most important thing for me when staying at a hotel is cleanliness. This place was super clean! They had a large breakfast area which was great for our large group, not only for breakfast but we hung out there a lot over the weekend visiting. The breakfast was adequate. I've had better but have had MUCH worse, too. The location is close to restaurants and shopping. We all invaded an ice cream place called Scoops, which I highly recommend. The only downside was that our shower head was old and didn't put out very good water. Otherwise, a very good place to stay.
"Pleasant Stay"
07/13/15 GoHeeterGo Denton, Texas
Stayed here 2 nights while visiting family in the area. Hotel was clean and we enjoyed the hot breakfast. The nice lady serving the breakfast took great care to keep everything well stocked. We stayed on a weekend in the summer, so the hotel was completely full, lots of families and a sports team or two. We had some noisy neighbors one morning, but not the hotel's fault. The hotel has an indoor pool that looked like many guest were enjoying. Nice amenity for those traveling with children. Unfortunately, no hot tub. Free wi-fi worked great. There were 4 of us in one room connected to the wi-fi...no issues. Overall our stay was very good. We would stay here again.
"Stayed one night, well pleased "
07/10/15 Mtzk316 Olive Branch, Mississippi
The staff was super friendly and helpful from my phone call to book the room through the checkout process. I called the front desk at least five times during my stay. and the gentleman did not show any type of frustration. The room was clean. The indoor heated pool was not freezing and it closed at 11:00. I was well pleased with my stay. I will most definitely visit again if I return to Hot Springs.
"Good BUT!"
07/05/15 Debora K
The hotel is clean staff is nice, only complaint is that the smoking is right my the lobby doors. We checked and put our bags in our nice clean room then we're leaving and an hotel employee was huffing away right by the door disgusting! The smoking should be AWAY from where people are coming and going. Other then that complaint all was good, but BECAUSE of that not sure I would stay again, do not like walking in or out and being hit with that smell!
"RUDE STAFF STAY CLEAR"
06/29/15 sandy c
we had a suite with no roll away bed as promised. I have two children, teenagers, on boy one girl. My daughter goes down to the front desk to ask for sheets and Mark at the front desk says there are no sheets in the whole hotel. I call down there of course the story quickly changes. But why does it take that? Then when she went down to get the sheets Mark the clerk asked her how many people where in the room and mentioned the fire marshall. REALLY??!! WE ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT TRASH!! We bought season passes to magic springs and will be going back all summer but we will NEVER stay there again. And I will tell everyone I know not to stay there. The shower door did not close, and they did not make the bed either. Now keep in mind we had the most expensive room in the place for a reason. and that is the treatment we received NEVER AGAIN!!
"What a Relief!"
06/25/15 hiltonprich Lafayette, Louisiana
We had booked at another hotel in the area where we found bugs and chiggers in our filthy room on our first night of vacation and had to leave and find a room last minute at 10:00 PM. What a different form of management and customer service we experienced when we walked into a friendly and CLEAN lobby! Our room was immaculate and we slept like babies. We would definitely stay there again in a heartbeat! Thanks again for the pleasant stay and experience. Lord Bless!
06/19/15 ARTraveler123 Arkansas
I was in town for a conference. The staff was very nice and the hotel was very comfortable. Breakfast was good every day. It's near a busy street, but I didn't hear any noise at all. Very close to shopping and restaurants.
"Just passing through "
05/29/15 gunderwood1 Houston, Texas
My husband and I stayed here on our way to Houston from Branson. The check in and check out process was carefree and easy. The rooms where very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and accommodating. My husband told me that we have to get on here and mention one of the front desk clerks that really impressed him which is sometimes really hard to do. We couldn't get our GPS to work and Christa was very nice and helpful she printed off maps and directions back to Houston. If we are ever back in the area we will definitely will be back to stay here.
"Senior Citizen Trip from Tunica, MS"
05/13/15 Yvonne M Tunica, Mississippi
This was one of the Best Vacation I have ever experienced, hospitality, Cleanness, convenience, great breakfast, this is one of the most Awesome Hotels we have had the pleasure staying. hats off to Mr. Larry Dewitt and Crew. we look forward to visiting your hotel soon. thanks for everything.