All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
721 Royal Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Honeymoon"
Honeymooned there after my wedding Because it was close to the airport
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Kimberly
"Necessities needed."
Hotel room is needs a microwave.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Had an great trip and room was huge! Would definitely stay again
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
ariane
I'm going to make Hyatt Hotels my first choice for my travels moving forward!
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Christian
"Great hotel."
Hotel was very nice. Large enough room for our family of 6. Great breakfast and less than 10 minute drive to downtown and opryland. Very pleasant staff!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"ok hotel, but not good or great"
My stay was alright, but nothing more than ok. The room had really poor lighting and had a funny smell. The sheets and bathroom seemed clean though. Free wifi and breakfast are a plus, but rate for the room was too high in my opinion for the hotel. It's fine though if you really need to be near the airport.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Hyatt Place"
Another nice stay at Hyatt Place. We look for these hotels when traveling, and so far have not been disappointed.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Lane
"The night before Horror."
Awesome
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Cinderella M.
"Very friendly staff"
It was nice. We were upgraded to a better room because we arrived early and they wanted to get us in a room ASAP. Very nice room. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast bar was above average. Very friendly staff. The only negative is, the room was designed where the bed was right next (within 2 feet)to the window AC unit, so we got to listen to the fan blowing ALL night.
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Cheryl
"Poor House Cleaning"
I had quick check in but I got to the room I could see that it had not been vacuumed, crumbs everywhere. I did have them come in and do it but I had to leave the room so she could do it. Later I saw stains that had not been wiped on back of toilet tank, and there were hairs in shower and on the desk. Could not sleep in late because of drapes not blocking out light. Not sure why this isn't a must when they decorate these rooms. I would stay again but will check room first.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"nice"
Nice room and facilities. Sink drains slow and air conditioning a little loud but we will go back
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"nice hotel"
great breakfast, staff helpful and friendly, room layout a little off.
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Stephane
"no title"
Very nice staff.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"was good"
close to and free transportation to the airport, clean and comfort room,
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
soto
We stayed here for Lego Kidsfest recently. The lobby and breakfast area were nice and clean, but the room was very disappointing. It smelled, felt dirty and dingy and was not at all inviting. Would not recommend.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great Hotel w/Comfortable Beds!"
Great hotel! Room was clean & the bed was very comfortable. Close to many restaurants. High traffic area though. Close to the airport. Only a few minutes from downtown Nashville & the attractions.
6 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Joanne
"Great location, 5 minute drive from downtown"
Super clean, friendly staff, huge comfortable rooms at a great rate. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
sara
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Very nice and friendly staff who gave us ideas on what to do in the area and where to eat
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
ron
Short weekend trip that was a great getaway. This hotel goes to the top of our preferred list.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Tommy
"Great hotel."
Nice and clean, modern facility, great location. Really good breakfast for free.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Heidi
I was traveling with my entire family we had three rooms and they were all comfortable, clean and very nice. The Hyatt has a 24/7 food option and excellent I may add. Also a wonderful breakfast that can not be beat
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice and Comfortable"
We needed a place to stay from our return from Disney and this hotel was in the middle of our commute. Check in was fast and the room was really nice. The breakfast was very good and was not what we expected. It saved us a trip to McDonalds for breakfast and the food was just as good if not better. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Gus
"Found my "go to" Nashville hotel!!!!"
I love the configuration of the rooms! And the breakfast was the best hotel "free breakfast" I have ever seen.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Sue
"Next to airport"
My only com ain't is that the sinks and toilet didn't drain good!!9
"Will not return"
My husband and I stay at this hotel for 4 nights. There was construction going on in the room next to us. Even though no one had informed us that hotel would be undergoing construction, we were not bothered by it. What did disappoint us, was the unfriendly staff and the dirty room we arrived to. One morning a staff member opened our room even tough we had the privacy sign out. The staff member asked us what time we would be checking out even though our reservation was confirmed for two more days. When we went to the front desk all they said was"it must be a mistake". The breakfast offerings were fine-but again the staff was lacking friendliness and professionalism. The gym and the general upkeep of the hotel were fine. We visit Nashville a lot, but will choose a different hotel next time.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Julia
"Nice Enough!!"
Hotel was ok, some of the lights in the room didn't work and the floor was some what dirty. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was what you would expect of "free continental breakfast". Ice machine in the lobby was out of order so we ended up having to go to the 3rd floor for ice. There were extra sheets or blankets in the room for the sofa bed but they did bring some right up. All in all we would stay here again for a weekend get-a-way!!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Jan
"Could use an upgrade"
Remote for TV was not fully functional. Toilet seat was not the proper size for toilet bowl. Sink was very slow to drain. Iron surface plate needed to be cleaned. Visible stains on the carpet.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
One Nighter
"Close to Nashville Airport"
Room was warm but we were tired and couldn't figure out air controls. No soap or trash can in bathroom. Sink is outside bathroom as it was a handicap accessible room......all that was left.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sherry
Pretty run down and dirty. Finger smudges everywhere. Bathtub wouldn't drain.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The hotel was nice, my room was very quiet and fairly clean.The breakfast was good. But staying at another Hyatt in a different state I know that the food from the kitchen is not worth the price so I ate outside for other meals. The shuttle was nice, but only travels in a 3 mi radius, downtown is about 10+ mi away so u have to take a cab.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good Choice"
I live in Nashville but we had to get a room for the weekend while repairs were being done on my condo and this hotel was an awesome choice for us. The staff was friendly and check-in and check out was painless. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Eb
"Cool and close to the aiport"
Great breakfast. Good location.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
"Nice, clean, friendly, affordable"
Will definitely stay again! Very nice, very clean and great breakfast.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Ashley
"Great location near the airport, that's about it."
This hotel is beginning to show some age and was not particularly clean. I'm pretty sure that my room had not been vacuumed from the night before. The elevators were definitively not vacuumed.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to I-40 and the airport"
We had a king room. Huge 800 square foot room with closet, desk, mini-fridge, sectional and a televison on a swivel so convenient to either space. They are in the midst of a remodel of rooms. We were in a room that was not remodeled, but we saw the remodeled rooms. They are gorgeous! We were there 3 nights. Staff was wonderful. Breakfast buffet included hot items, fresh fruit, breads. Very good. Lovely common spaces. Parking is free. Fast food restaurants are near the hotel.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
JoAnn
Overall great experience. Only complaints are that the bed was a little firm for my taste and there was construction on the 3rd floor. The construction did not interfere with my sleep however, since I did not notice it until around 9AM. Staff was very nice. They let me check in a little early and there was a complimentary shuttle to the airport, which was very convenient for me. Would come back again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Tyler
"Close to airport, but very little airport noise."
All staff were very friendly and helpful. They made the stay great.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
lori
"nice get away"
Valentines weekend getaway
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
julia
"Great Hotel!"
Staff was very friendly, breakfast was great. Hotel is clean there is lot to do in the area.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Ricardo
"One night stay"
We stayed one night due to class at a local university. Everything was good except breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"car was stolen from this hotel"
our car was stolen from this hotel
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Lorri
"Recent Nashville quick overnighter"
Hotel is doing some remodeling but otherwise is in very good shape. Only "complaint" was that the door card reader was not working correctly and room key had to be re-keyed a few times, but staff was very helpful in trying to rectify situation quickly. If room had a microwave it would have been perfect, but they will warm something up in lobby kitchen area for you if needed. Breakfast was very good!!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Lori
"Very nice stay at the Hyatt"
Thanks to desk clerk for putting us on the same floor as our friends who had checked in earlier than us. Rooms were very spacious. Only problem was it is hard to heat/cool the room with the wall unit. It was either too hot or too cool.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Trip to the Go Daddy Bowl!"
Overnight on the road to Mobile!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Short Stay"
We were in town for a college visit. Nice hotel for a short stay. Have stayed here on a previous occasion. The breakfast was not good.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Clean and friendly."
Flew in late to Nashville due to delays. Hotel was located nearby which was great as we were exhausted. Quick friendly check in staff, good breakfast and very clean and comfortable room.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
william
"Hyatt place"
Decent but not the best Hyatt Place
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
amy
"Very Nice Hotel"
Our stay was great. Nothing to complain about, except I would've liked to have the coffee out for longer than just breakfast.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Tyler
"NYE trip"
Nice, clean hotel. Was a little worried because the pictures on the website were stock photos and didnt change between the different Hyatt Place locations in town but I was not disappointed. Only negative was the fact the sink and mirror were in the living area and not in the bathroom. Made it awkward when another person is trying to sleep but overall a pleasant experience. No noticeable airport noise for being nearby. Easy access to the city of Nashville and its attraction.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Nice hotel, friendly staff, breakfast was ok but have experienced better, beds were not comfortable at all.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015