All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
721 Royal Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Regular internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Nice staff but rooms need tlc"
The hotel is under renovation. The toilet in my room was broken had to have maintenance up twice. It ran all night.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Crystal
"Satisfied"
We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast selection was good however some items were leftovers, not freshly made. Airport location excellent. Desk and driver were very courteous.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2016
Never stay again
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Wardell
My only issue with this hotel was the extremely low water pressure in the shower. Otherwise, I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Check in very slow and not friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Clyde
Great stay
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Hyatt Place saved the day!"
We were traveling home from Detroit to Austin. Unfortunately our flight in Detroit was delayed 5 hours which caused us to miss our connection in Nashville. We finally made it to Nashville at about 1am and had a new flight booked out at 8am the next morning. When we landed my husband booked the Hyatt Place through hotels.com. We had recently stayed at a Hyatt Place in Wixom, Michigan and had enjoyed our stay there. We took taxi and were dropped off at the hotel around 1:30am and upon walking in were told by the receptionist that the hotel was booked and we should not have been able to book online as she had no rooms to give us. After a bit of discussion the woman (Mrs. Ballard I believe her name was) said she had found us one room that we could sleep in! We were so grateful for her taking an extra minute to solve the problem and make it right. The next morning we took the complimentary shuttle to the airport and had such a pleasant drive with Joshua. He was so delightful and had a warm positive energy. The perfect way to begin the next leg of our never-ending trip home. Thank you to Hyatt Place for giving us a few hours of much needed rest within the chaos of our travels!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"family weekend getaway"
Pictures on site are not exactly what you get...lobby area smaller than appears, breakfast ok. Staff seemed friendly at check in, but had questions about a incident change on card at ck in. When I went down to ask about it...they were rude. Had called hotel before date of arrival to see if there were any additional charges for parking ect., and was told no. My question was...if you have my card on file...why would there be a need to charge this upfront. Desk clerk was rude and told me all Nashville hotel's do this. NOT TRUE...had just visited Nashville a month before and stayed at another hotel, they didn't. Anyway to make a long story short...not what you'd expect from a Hyatt. Rooms were super nice and clean though...AND as far as rudeness, maybe having a bad day...but when a guest has a question, they shouldn't be treated like it is an inconvenience of your time to be of assistance. Oh and as far as charge it was removed before charges were taken from bank...it would have just been nice to have known up from. Maybe should be told at check in, then it wouldn't have been an issue.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Melinda
This is a wonderful hotel!! We will definitely stay here again. Very clean, very well maintained, super friendly people!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Jill
"Ew"
Gross bugs everywhere
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Leily
Didn't like how my guest was being harassed by being asked where they are going n why..at a time like what we we're experiencing
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
Veronica
"great place to stay after a long day driving."
Stayed here in the middle of a road trip after driving five hours. They had luggage carts, but htey were extrememly difficult to manage. Need better ones. The lobby is very nice and inviting, modern decor. Desk clerk was friendly . Room was clean and attractive. we had a double room and hte bed near the window is REALLY close to the window and the heater/air cond. But there are plenty of plugs for two people to plug in and charge all of our gadgets. good channels on the TV. We went aroudn the corner and there were plenti of places to eat you could walk if you had to. Came back and had a good nights sleep and there were also plenty of towels available.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Alana
This hotel is clean and quiet and the rooms are very nice. The breakfast was very good as well. We've stayed there twice and will definitely go back again.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
"Impressive Hotel"
This was the most impressive hotel. It literally took less than one minute to check in and check out. Amazing! We were so impressed by the quick service and the amazing room that we will book a Hyatt Place again for sure!!
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
JILL
"Great for convenient airport stay"
Was in town for business. Great central location. Easy access to I-40 in both directions. Had to make airport runs and it was super convenient.
5 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Edward
The maid did not dust the room. The shower corners were not clean. All of the trash was not removed. It would have only taken a few more minutes to have done a GOOD job instead of a minimum job!
4 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Deborah
"Not hspoy"
Bugs in room, broken cable TV, Hyatt dressed up a dump but didn't pull it off
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Internet too slow"
Internet is too slow for Netflix. Staff great. Breakfast fine. Bathroom caulk tired, a little nasty.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Just ok"
Not as nice as other Hyatt Hotels I would expect more for the price I paid to stay there!!
1 night trip Nov 12, 2015
Russell
Very disappointed in the cleanliness of the 2 different rooms we stayed in. The 1st bath floor hadn't been swept behind the door in forever. The 2nd bath had mold (pink in alot of places) & when the glass doors steamed up you could see that they hadn't been cleaned by the drawings on the glass. The air where it blows out had alot of built up dust on it. Then there was a cut fingernail on the sink counter & we hadn't cut our nails. Very disappointed.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
richard
"Tahnk you for a Great weekend!"
We had a slight hiccup with the mechanics of the door with one the rooms we secured, but the hotel staff was extremely accommodating and credited me back full for that night because of that problem. Everyone was lovely and the rooms were very clean.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Halloween Getaway"
Nice Motel Stay for a Saturday Night
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Russ
"best stay ever"
Best stay ever will be returning.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
CARENA
"Great Halloween Stay"
Wonderful, room was a wonderful surprise for less than 150.00 a night after taxes
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
cassandra
There was hair in the shower and bed. There also was glass on the floor.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Disappointing"
Normally Hyatts pretty good but I'd 3 rooms before I got something acceptable. The room decor needs attentions and everything was just below Hyatt standards. Disappointing.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Stay sucked"
Didn't get the room with king size bed like we booked, were dirty towels in bathroom when we arrived with red lipstick on them, and it was never taken out the second day when room was cleaned. Pretty bad
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Great quality as you would expect..."
The hotel was fine...up to the regular standard of Hyatt Place facilities. The location was very convenient to the airport. Very pleasant stay for what was needed.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Ethan
"We attended the Foo Fighters Concert"
Everything was great...except for the one bed. It seemed to have broken springs because my husband and I kept rolling into each other in the night.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
The staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
Nichole
Hotel said shuttle wasn't available and we had to take a cab. Then the shuttle drops people off shortly after we arrive. Bed was so creaky and loud it sounded like it was broken. People at the front desk were nice though.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Staff was very friendly, the room was clean and very nice and the bed was comfortable. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"Very nice"
Love it! Will be back.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
The staff was friendly and helpful.We loved the room and the stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Good, but could be great...."
In town for 1 night to see a show at the Bridgestone Arena and needed an affordable hotel. Must say that we were very pleased with the size and cleanliness of our room. Front desk attendant "Taylor" was extremely helpful and friendly. Recommended several good restaurants and directed us to use the "Nashville Moves" shuttle which was very affordable and got us both safely downtown in 20 minutes. Nice coffee bar adjacent to the lobby. Just a couple things that could make this hotel great: Lights in the far end of our hallway were out. Not a big deal but could be easily fixed. Toilet in our room ran constantly and needed a new flange - again an easy fix. Called front desk and asked for a 9:15am wakeup call (at about 1am) and even after speaking with the gentleman - we never got a wakeup call. Housekeeping knocked on our door around 8:45am "just wanting to see if we were still in the room" and I guess hoping to go ahead and clean up. Certainly a clean, safe, and affordable option near Downtown and the airport - but could be GREAT with a little work.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Herbert
"Satisfied getaway"
Enjoyed my stay The room was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was good. The location was good with restaurants and stores nearby.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Convenient to the airport
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Convenient location close to airport."
Only complaint is regarding TV channels which is a bit of an issue when traveling with family. Beautiful 42" television but majority of the 30 some channels available were analog and this low quality. Lots of what I feel are fairly standard channels are not included (hgtv, food network, discovery - to name a few) Expected a little more from a hotel not downtown costing $150+ /night. Haven't noticed this at other Hyatt Place locations I've stayed at.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice stay in Nashville!"
Very nice. Great breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Joanne
"Perfect airport location"
Excellent front desk service. Easy access to anywhere in Nashville.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Better than average Hotel. They allow pets in case that is something you don't like. Room was ample size. Business center computers were both not working. Breakfast was a nice feature. Very close to airport which is why I selected it. Fair value for price. May try another hotel next time.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Great place to stay...breakfast was great....we had 5 of us stay in the suite...perfect with 2 beds and a sofa bed....5 miles from downtown perfect location
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
troy
"Very nice. Would definitely stay again!"
Love this style of rooms. Didn't like that we had to wait for front desk service while the staff was mixing drinks for patrons at the attached bar. Other than that, it was a wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Jodi
Bathroom door did not open or close properly, creating an unsafe entry and exit. Air conditioner compressor was so loud it was difficult to sleep and to top it off, a bug ran across the floor while I was getting ready in the morning. I discussed this with the staff when checking out. No adjustments were made to our bill or follow-up by the management staff. I was trying to work with them and when I inquired about the rate for the next weekend it was double. We choose another property for our next stay.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Very nice hotel for the money. Breakfast was excellent.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Patrick
"Never again"
This Hyatt was Awful! I will never stay there Again and will not recommend to anyone. .... The room had a foul order- and the room and hallway looked like a homeless shelter. The room are extremely hot and blow no cold air. Beware Pets are allowed in the rooms.. Never again !!!!!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Wait at Check in desk was long due to only having 1 clerk assigned for hotel and snacks. With the large influx of guests, I would think that staffing the area would be a priority.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
"Love Nashville"
The hotel is close to the airport and has a wonderful staff and breakfast. The room needs a little bit of care. The air conditioner only ran on high or off, the sink was clogged and wouldn't drain and the door going into the bathroom did not open all the way. It would stick on the floor not even half way open. There is a wonderful shuttle that goes downtown
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Airport hotel"
The hotel staff was always friendly and efficient. However, the room was hardly ever cleaned the 5 nights I was there. Three days I left in the early morning and returned in the late evening only to find the bed made and a new bath towel. The trash was never emptied and I do not believe the sink had been wiped clean nor carpet vacuumed.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Just okay"
Kind of expected a but more. My stay was just ok. Not bad but not great. The room air conditioning had issues and the bed a bit soft. Electrical outlet by bed didn't work for charging my phone. The staff was friendly and my room was clean but overall it didn't justify the higher cost and wasn't as good as other Hyatt Place properties I have stated in.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2015