All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Comfortable
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Try it out!! you might like it"
Check in was very easy in and out in like 5 mins ...but the a/c needed cleaning it blew dust and dirt on the bed while being on ..I had my girls with me decided to take a trip for spring break and they was scared to sleep in the bed cause of all the black stuff that blew out ..the other bed had stained sheets, I was grossed out ..the bed was very uncomfortable. Bugs was in the tub when we got up the next day ..tried the breakfast one morning it was ok alot of dirty dishes had to pick through to find a clean plate or glass .the service was ok I guess housekeepers are very friendly and polite ..but overall it's a nice size room
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
melissa
"Bugs everywhere"
BED bugs!
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Andy
We were just there overnight but it was a great hotel and staff. The outside had trash everywhere. It was almost disturbing how much trash was on the outer perimeter.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Jay
Close to the Grande Ole Opry...8 miles
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
Terry
"Dissapointed"
Lets start with the pros. Close vicinity to the airport. Breakfast is great. Big spacious rooms. Love the king bed and sofa suite combo. Now to the cons. Bring an ethernet cable, because the "Free WIFI" is horrendous. Not to mention that is also unsecure. Nowadays that's one thing you have to be fearful of. Cleaning service was great the first day, after it just went down hill. One day my room got skipped. The following day I was having lunch in my room and cleaning crew came by. I asked for ten more minutes so I could finish my lunch and was told that now was the only time set for my room. So I left so they could "clean". Well atleast they left clean towels and took the trash out. The sheets on my bed were just pull back up and pillows put in a bunch. Looked like a teenager's rendition of making a bed. Did not take the empty shampoo bottles from the shower, nor were any new bottle left. The bed felt like it was old and already had that sunken in look in the middle of the mattress. The TVs are big but old, you can see the pixelation in them. I guess I can't expect them to match my home TV experience. I've stayed in many Hyatt Places and this is by far the worst experience that I've had at. I specifically chose this one over other chains because of my previous stays and was left terribly disappointed.
5 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
"Nice place to stay"
Nice big hotel. Very nice all glass shower. Nice big Tv...bigger than in most hotel rooms. Nothing real bad about the hotel at all
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
charles
"Great moderate cost place central to all of Nashvi"
Was in Nashville for a weekend with my daughter to visit my son at Vanderbilt and to catch a few college hockey games at Ford Ice Center in Antioch. A good location, very accommodating personnel.
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
Foster
"Nice staff but rooms need tlc"
The hotel is under renovation. The toilet in my room was broken had to have maintenance up twice. It ran all night.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Crystal
"Satisfied"
We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast selection was good however some items were leftovers, not freshly made. Airport location excellent. Desk and driver were very courteous.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2016
Never stay again
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Wardell
My only issue with this hotel was the extremely low water pressure in the shower. Otherwise, I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Check in very slow and not friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Clyde
Great stay
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Hyatt Place saved the day!"
We were traveling home from Detroit to Austin. Unfortunately our flight in Detroit was delayed 5 hours which caused us to miss our connection in Nashville. We finally made it to Nashville at about 1am and had a new flight booked out at 8am the next morning. When we landed my husband booked the Hyatt Place through hotels.com. We had recently stayed at a Hyatt Place in Wixom, Michigan and had enjoyed our stay there. We took taxi and were dropped off at the hotel around 1:30am and upon walking in were told by the receptionist that the hotel was booked and we should not have been able to book online as she had no rooms to give us. After a bit of discussion the woman (Mrs. Ballard I believe her name was) said she had found us one room that we could sleep in! We were so grateful for her taking an extra minute to solve the problem and make it right. The next morning we took the complimentary shuttle to the airport and had such a pleasant drive with Joshua. He was so delightful and had a warm positive energy. The perfect way to begin the next leg of our never-ending trip home. Thank you to Hyatt Place for giving us a few hours of much needed rest within the chaos of our travels!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"family weekend getaway"
Pictures on site are not exactly what you get...lobby area smaller than appears, breakfast ok. Staff seemed friendly at check in, but had questions about a incident change on card at ck in. When I went down to ask about it...they were rude. Had called hotel before date of arrival to see if there were any additional charges for parking ect., and was told no. My question was...if you have my card on file...why would there be a need to charge this upfront. Desk clerk was rude and told me all Nashville hotel's do this. NOT TRUE...had just visited Nashville a month before and stayed at another hotel, they didn't. Anyway to make a long story short...not what you'd expect from a Hyatt. Rooms were super nice and clean though...AND as far as rudeness, maybe having a bad day...but when a guest has a question, they shouldn't be treated like it is an inconvenience of your time to be of assistance. Oh and as far as charge it was removed before charges were taken from bank...it would have just been nice to have known up from. Maybe should be told at check in, then it wouldn't have been an issue.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Melinda
This is a wonderful hotel!! We will definitely stay here again. Very clean, very well maintained, super friendly people!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Jill
"Ew"
Gross bugs everywhere
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Leily
Didn't like how my guest was being harassed by being asked where they are going n why..at a time like what we we're experiencing
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
Veronica
"great place to stay after a long day driving."
Stayed here in the middle of a road trip after driving five hours. They had luggage carts, but htey were extrememly difficult to manage. Need better ones. The lobby is very nice and inviting, modern decor. Desk clerk was friendly . Room was clean and attractive. we had a double room and hte bed near the window is REALLY close to the window and the heater/air cond. But there are plenty of plugs for two people to plug in and charge all of our gadgets. good channels on the TV. We went aroudn the corner and there were plenti of places to eat you could walk if you had to. Came back and had a good nights sleep and there were also plenty of towels available.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Alana
This hotel is clean and quiet and the rooms are very nice. The breakfast was very good as well. We've stayed there twice and will definitely go back again.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
"Impressive Hotel"
This was the most impressive hotel. It literally took less than one minute to check in and check out. Amazing! We were so impressed by the quick service and the amazing room that we will book a Hyatt Place again for sure!!
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
JILL
"Great for convenient airport stay"
Was in town for business. Great central location. Easy access to I-40 in both directions. Had to make airport runs and it was super convenient.
5 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Edward
The maid did not dust the room. The shower corners were not clean. All of the trash was not removed. It would have only taken a few more minutes to have done a GOOD job instead of a minimum job!
4 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Deborah
"Nice hotel, need improvement on cleanliness"
My overall experience with this hotel was OK. I loved the fact that the rooms were spacious with a living area and sofa and the bathroom was spacious as well. The location was decent and in a well populated area with plenty of places to eat and shop and it is a decent distance from downtown Nashville. The exercise facility was decent and I was able to enjoy a nice work out after coming back to the hotel. The breakfast was decent. My main concern of this hotel was cleanliness. I was highly upset and disappointed that the bed linen, wash cloths, and towels were dirty. I found stray hairs in my bed and on the blankets and that made me very paranoid with sleeping. The most thing that upset me was after the fact that I left a written note in the bed to have my linens changed, but when I came back later in the day and pulled the blanket back, I found my note in the same exact spot and untouched!! The sheets weren't even smoothed out and it looked as if housekeeping had just touched the blanket back into the normal position and was done with it. I could not believe that they did not bother to pull back the blankets to straighten the sheets out or to see the note that I left for them. That made my stay not so good nearing the end and I did not sleep well. The wash cloths and towels were stained and I had to request for new ones the first night. Other than cleanliness, the hotel was OK.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Dana
"Not hspoy"
Bugs in room, broken cable TV, Hyatt dressed up a dump but didn't pull it off
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Internet too slow"
Internet is too slow for Netflix. Staff great. Breakfast fine. Bathroom caulk tired, a little nasty.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"King Suite was a handicapped room"
I booked a king suite and I got a handicapped room. The floor carpet needed vaccuming, the bed was practically on the floor, it was the cheapest room visually I've ever stayed. To top it off, I felt bad for any wheelchair bound person who had to stay in this room as they wouldn't be able to reach the towels! I'm 5'6 and I could barely reach the towels, they were practically on the ceiling. The shower water pressure was incredibly low and took a long time to warm up. The hotel wasn't full and I checked in late, almost midnight due to flight changes. In a Hyatt especially with the price I paid I expect more. It was like a Motel 6, they just left the lights off!
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Kriston
"Just ok"
Not as nice as other Hyatt Hotels I would expect more for the price I paid to stay there!!
1 night trip Nov 12, 2015
Russell
Very disappointed in the cleanliness of the 2 different rooms we stayed in. The 1st bath floor hadn't been swept behind the door in forever. The 2nd bath had mold (pink in alot of places) & when the glass doors steamed up you could see that they hadn't been cleaned by the drawings on the glass. The air where it blows out had alot of built up dust on it. Then there was a cut fingernail on the sink counter & we hadn't cut our nails. Very disappointed.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
richard
"Tahnk you for a Great weekend!"
We had a slight hiccup with the mechanics of the door with one the rooms we secured, but the hotel staff was extremely accommodating and credited me back full for that night because of that problem. Everyone was lovely and the rooms were very clean.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Halloween Getaway"
Nice Motel Stay for a Saturday Night
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Russ
"best stay ever"
Best stay ever will be returning.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
CARENA
"Great Halloween Stay"
Wonderful, room was a wonderful surprise for less than 150.00 a night after taxes
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
cassandra
There was hair in the shower and bed. There also was glass on the floor.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Disappointing"
Normally Hyatts pretty good but I'd 3 rooms before I got something acceptable. The room decor needs attentions and everything was just below Hyatt standards. Disappointing.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Stay sucked"
Didn't get the room with king size bed like we booked, were dirty towels in bathroom when we arrived with red lipstick on them, and it was never taken out the second day when room was cleaned. Pretty bad
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Great quality as you would expect..."
The hotel was fine...up to the regular standard of Hyatt Place facilities. The location was very convenient to the airport. Very pleasant stay for what was needed.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Ethan
"We attended the Foo Fighters Concert"
Everything was great...except for the one bed. It seemed to have broken springs because my husband and I kept rolling into each other in the night.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
The staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
Nichole
Hotel said shuttle wasn't available and we had to take a cab. Then the shuttle drops people off shortly after we arrive. Bed was so creaky and loud it sounded like it was broken. People at the front desk were nice though.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Staff was very friendly, the room was clean and very nice and the bed was comfortable. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"Very nice"
Love it! Will be back.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
The staff was friendly and helpful.We loved the room and the stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Good, but could be great...."
In town for 1 night to see a show at the Bridgestone Arena and needed an affordable hotel. Must say that we were very pleased with the size and cleanliness of our room. Front desk attendant "Taylor" was extremely helpful and friendly. Recommended several good restaurants and directed us to use the "Nashville Moves" shuttle which was very affordable and got us both safely downtown in 20 minutes. Nice coffee bar adjacent to the lobby. Just a couple things that could make this hotel great: Lights in the far end of our hallway were out. Not a big deal but could be easily fixed. Toilet in our room ran constantly and needed a new flange - again an easy fix. Called front desk and asked for a 9:15am wakeup call (at about 1am) and even after speaking with the gentleman - we never got a wakeup call. Housekeeping knocked on our door around 8:45am "just wanting to see if we were still in the room" and I guess hoping to go ahead and clean up. Certainly a clean, safe, and affordable option near Downtown and the airport - but could be GREAT with a little work.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Herbert
"Satisfied getaway"
Enjoyed my stay The room was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was good. The location was good with restaurants and stores nearby.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Convenient to the airport
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Convenient location close to airport."
Only complaint is regarding TV channels which is a bit of an issue when traveling with family. Beautiful 42" television but majority of the 30 some channels available were analog and this low quality. Lots of what I feel are fairly standard channels are not included (hgtv, food network, discovery - to name a few) Expected a little more from a hotel not downtown costing $150+ /night. Haven't noticed this at other Hyatt Place locations I've stayed at.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice stay in Nashville!"
Very nice. Great breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Joanne
"Perfect airport location"
Excellent front desk service. Easy access to anywhere in Nashville.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Better than average Hotel. They allow pets in case that is something you don't like. Room was ample size. Business center computers were both not working. Breakfast was a nice feature. Very close to airport which is why I selected it. Fair value for price. May try another hotel next time.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015