All hotels in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America
1644 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA, 23185, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

The room was comfortable and clean, and we would stay here again. The only minor complaint was that there were a couple of light bulbs in our room that were burned out. We also had to report that the towel rack came loose from the wall (after simply hanging towels on it) but maintenance fixed it the same day we reported the problem.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Christine
"lovely place, great price"
just an overnight stay when my sister and I visited Williamsburg. lovely room and pleasant staff. price reasonable.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything!"
Nice and clean! the staff is very friendly,helpful and acommadating! The Lady at the breakfast bar was very helpful too! The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfy!! Best sleep ever!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Terri
"Great Time in Williamsburg, Va"
The hotel was fabulous and the location was great. The hotel staff were very courteous and professional. The staff were patient and answered all my questions about local sites and directions,
2 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Meryl
It was nice. I wasn't in the hotel much just at night. Breakfast was good!
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Thank you for taking time in sharing your experience with us. We hope that you come and stay with us again!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great business hotel"
Large, spacious and modern rooms at affordable prices.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Jose Antonio
"Had a great stay"
Great stay and awesome hotel staff
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Angela
"Lovely stay in Williamsburg"
Very comfortable room with close proximity to the W&M campus. Very friendly hotel staff--especially the front desk. Did not have the breakfast, but it looked like it was fairly well stocked.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Inexpensive, centrally located hotel"
Overall facilities great. short on parking...may be parking next door if you return late.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
family of 4
Staff was cordial. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Nice stay - suites large enough to fit our whole family (2 adults, 4 children 10 and under). Very curtious staff.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Fine for the price"
The mattresses are a little stiff. Everything else was fine. A good value at this price point.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
daniel
"Awsome"
When we got there it was late wanted to swim pool was very cold.hot tub was nice overall had a wonderful time didnt want to leave. I be back hopefully it wont take six years.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Robyn
"Close To William & Mary University"
Close, convenient, spacious, with a good room layout and fast internet. An excellent value with a hearty, free breakfast and free - tasty! - coffee available at all hours in the lobby.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Bad room in an okay hotel"
Most everything was acceptable except the room which we stayed in. Room had some cleaning issues and visible BAD repairs in bathroom which made me wonder about the rest of the room? Considering the cost of the room, I was disappointed.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Dear James, Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We sincerely apologize that you experienced issues with your stay and I have passed this informaiton along so we can better serve our guest in the future.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice & clean."
SpringHill Suites in Williamsburg was nice and clean, and roomy.We had a super comfy bed. Large full breakfast in the AM. Not quite walking distance to colonial Williamsburg but many restaurants within walking distance. Although it is not the cheapest place in town, it is worth the extra$. We were 2 adults and 2 teens. Had a king bed and a sofa bed, We will stay again because there were no disappointments. Very courteous, helpful staff.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Quiet and clean room near all of Williamsburg site"
The people that run this hotel were pleasant and accommodating. Our room was clean and quiet
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Review"
The staff was outstanding and the room great. The only issue was the air conditioner would cycle on and off during the night.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"just for hotel managment"
i enjoyed my stay the hotel is neat and very clean and quite which i thourgly enjoyed it. My gripe was the bath rooms are not modern style still not up to date the toiltets are low to the floor the /Vanity is too small need a separate shower from the tub. Otherwise I will give them a 4.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"convenient to restaurants, etc."
It was a convenient location and the staff was very helpful with all our questions.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Don't let hotel move you to Residence Inn"
Upon arrival, we were moved from Springhi8ll suites to Residence inn across the street. We were told that it was an upgrade because the room was bigger. True, we were moved from a room to a suite. But, I would have much preferred the Springhill Suites that I've stayed at before. The Residence Inn had dirty hallways, the doors were even dirty, the carpet was stained, and the overall look was not as clean as Springhill Suites. The room carpet was also dirty. The toilet in our suite made a very loud noise all night and even with the door closed, it was very loud and woke us several times. The breakfast was packed and there were so many people in the café you could not sit and the food looked very unappetizing because so many people were crowding around. I will go back to Springhill Suites and never agree to move across the street to Residence Inn again -- I had a reservation and I should not have been moved.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
VA traveler
"Not excellent"
Close to outlet shopping. Breakfast was okay with scrambled eggs and sausage and some pastries. Refrigerator in our room was off so it had a bad smell and water in the freezer until we turned it on. The room included toiletries but there was an empty box of soap. The beds were too firm for me so I had a backache for several days. The queen beds included several smaller then standard size pillows.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Thank you for taking a moment to write this review. Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. Please know that they will brought before our management team. I hope that the rest of your stay was good.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
"The hotel could def use updating"
Hotel needs updating and the breakfast in morning could be a little more organized .. Shouldn't have to stand inline to make own waffles. The staff could make the waffles and have them in a warmer for the guests
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I understand that breakfast can get a little hectic, during the summer months especially. Hopefully this won't deter you from coming back to see us again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
from PA
"Will not stay again....."
I booked a king suite for a one night stay. After checking in, we discovered that our room was handicapped. The only problem with the room was the shower head level. It came up to my chest. Minor inconvenience for someone who is able to stand normally while taking a shower. We also discovered the bathroom was not properly cleaned as well. I went down to the front desk to ask if we could move to a different room since I did not book/request a handicapped room. The guy at the desk was rude about it and said since we only had 2 people in our party that is why we got the room. Long story short, we ended up in a room that was non-handicapped and I was able to take a shower with out doing a back-end. Not sure why they book rooms this way but you have been forewarned if you end up in the handicapped room. Also, guy at the front desk seemed to not care about our dirty room.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
Very comfortable, large pool and hot tub (out of order)
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Diana
Jacuzzi never worked the days we went swimming
4 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Visit Jamestown"
Our room was fine. The toilet was REALLY loud when flushed, waking everyone in the room (and probably the neighboring rooms). The breakfast area was over crowded, dirty tables, and no fruit other than unripe bananas. Not too much healthy there. The swimming pool was murky--which is a dangerous situation if you can't see the bottom of the pool.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Dear Betty, Thanks for sharing your concerns with us, please know that we are working to resolve all these issues.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Betty
"Close to Colonial Williamsburg"
It was perfect for our needs.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Broken fridge. Asked twice before someone came to fix it. When they did, they set it way too cold which froze our fruit and mac&cheese.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
My apologies that there was an issue with your room during your stay. I hope that the rest of your stay was enjoyable.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, surrounded by all the restaurants"
My wife n I had a wonderful time, we didn't want to leave, we took lots of pictures, we love the area the hotel is located, it's quite n clean, my wife would love to visit again, we plan on taking our friends n family the next time we visit, the hotel staff was very professtional n polite,
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
mary
Room was nice but did get towels replace.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Donna Davis
We first stayed in a time share resort and then decided to extend our vacation for a couple more days. We selected this hotel because it offered at least a suite and the price was reasonable. Checking in was a breeze and hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. Upon entering our suite, we felt that it was smaller than advertised but very nice. We were having an enjoyable stay until we returned from the pool and attempted to shower. To our surprise, there was another person's hair in the shower! The hair appeared to be from the persons private area! Therefore, it was apparent that the suite had not been properly cleaned prior to our arrival. My husband immediately contacted the front desk and asked to speak to a manager. After a brief runaround, my husband finally spoke to the evening supervisor who was apologetic and offered to have someone clean the room. We declined because we had decided to disinfect the tub ourselves. The next morning, my husband spoke with the day manager who was also apologetic and offered compensation to rectify the matter. We accepted the offer and enjoyed the rest of our stay. Overall we would not rule out this hotel for the following reasons: location, access to an indoor and outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, friendly and helpful staff, breakfast every morning, and reasonable pricing.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
We sincerely apologize for any issues with your room and are glad athat we were able to make up for it.! We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Springhill Suites by Marriott
"Spacious and clean"
The rooms are very spacious and clean. They come equipped with two tv's, however my son could not hook up his video games. The breakfast was great too.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Trice
"Check the Hot Water!"
Very nice clean hotel close to attractions. Didn't have hot water one morning.. that was not fun! Also, the coffee was less than optimal.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
AC
"Hotel close to everything Williamsburg"
The rooms were very spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable. Free breakfast was a great perk! We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Jeanine
Excellent hotel staff at front office. Friendly and informative.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"close to everythimg"
We had a great stay and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I could say as a negative, was the carpet in our room was stained. Everything was really nice!! We will stay again:)
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"Creaky elevator"
We were late checking in so we did not get the room we had reserved but that was okay. The big problem was that we were right by the elevators and ice machince and it was very noisy. The elevator creaked loudly every time it went up or down and kept us up most of the night. I have never stayed in a hotel where the elevator creaked and so I would not recommend this hotel at all.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking a moment to share your concerns with us. Please know that we take them seriously and will work to ensure that the issue is fixed.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice place and good price"
Overall the room was really nice. Staff was polite and helpful. The location was centralized and made walking to dinner very easy. Some elements of the room were dated (closet doors) and could use some rehab since they did not function very well. The only other complaint was that the room temperature was either too warm or too cold. Thermostat might need adjustment. However this may have only been for my room. My friend stayed across the hall and had no complaints about the temperature. Overall, I would certainly stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the attractions food and shops"
This is a nice hotel that is located close to Colonial Williamsburg (8 min), Jamestown (20 min) and Busch Gardens (15 min) and within walking distance from the variety of good restaurants. Hotel is nice and clean, very friendly staff, rooms are spacious and beds are very soft and comfortable. Free wifi, breakfast and plenty of parking made the stay even more comfortable. The only thing that was missing from the room was a safe.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Alex
"Excellent!"
Convenient to several choice restaurants, comfortable, breakfast was good
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Did not stay...Nice and clean hotel. The room was a little crammed for a "suite" and the bed was definitely toooooo soft for my comfort...felt like they just had a memory foam on top of the box spring.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Dear Ann, While I'm pleased to hear that you felt our hotel was nice and clean, I am saddened too hear that you faced other challenges. We take our guests comments to heart to better serve our guest in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Sincerely, Kandi
3 night romance trip May 20, 2014
"Good suite hotel in Williamsburg"
It was perfectly fine. Nothing fancy, and nothing really bad. Breakfast closed up early one day, and we missed it.
Other trip May 21, 2014
It was close to all the sights as well as many varied and good restaurants. The property was sold out the night we were there but it was handled well and the free buffet breakfast was outstanding and over abundant.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
FRANK
"perfect location"
the hotel was centrally located for all the functions at William and Mary College that we needed to attend on the weekend. It was also close to downtown Williamsburg.
Other trip May 14, 2014
sue
"An Affordable, Clean Basic for Short Stays"
I have stayed here twice this past spring, most recently in 4/2014, for overnights. Rooms are basic but clean. The windows crack open, which is welcome. The AC/heat system is old fashioned (blowing air and noticeable sound). There is a work out room and an available albeit dull breakfast.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"An Affordable, Clean Basic for Short Stays"
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
While I'm glad to hear that you found some good points about your stay, I do apologize that the entire stay wasn't that way! Please know that we take all our guests comment seriously and will work to fix issues. Have a great weekend!
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Spring Time Visit"
Enjoyed our stay at Springhill Suites. The hotel was back off the road which cut down on highway traffic from Richmond Rd. The hotel was on the same property as Residence Inn and Suites. The two hotels shared a large well landscaped parking lot. The breakfast was good and had ample space to handle the bus load of school children on their educational school trip. The bus left about 8:00. The breakfast cooks and attendant immediately replenished the breakfast items. We would definitely stay at Springhill Suites again. The hotel was in a good location to historic areas as well as shopping. Easy to get to all major highways and roads in Williamsburg. The staff was the friendliest and gave excellent recommendations for restaurants.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Cousin1
"Close to all the sites we came to Williamsburg to"
I will definately recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Williamsburg area, we were very comfortable and felt very safe. The complementary breakfast is very good. The staff was excellent and helpful with any questions we asked.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Jean & Dale
"great hotel"
The hotel and staff were very nice.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2014