All hotels in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Quite clean
"Never again"
Stained mattresses bathroom walls dirty with what appeared to be blood-breakfast buffet not good and overcrowded-indoor pool dirty and outdoor pool they advertise is at another hotel!!
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
I would first like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay with us. I take comments like this very seriously because it is not the norm for my hotel. I can assure you that the appropriate hotel management team has been notified to ensure that we maintain the level of cleanliness that our guests have come expect. Again, my sincere apologies and thank you for your comments.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Stay at Springhill Suites in Williamsburgh, 2015"
Overall very pleased with the hotel. Staff was friendly, attentive. Accommodations were tidy and pleasant.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Norbert
"Nice Hotel!!!"
Quick stopover to visit with friends while on our way home to NJ. Place was clean and comfortable. Good coffee. Pool was nice, but a bit small for teenage boys or adults. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Everything you will need"
Very easy and great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Nice and clean room and was big enough for five of us. Many restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Wonderful service and staff was awesome the hotel rooms were clean and spacious
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Overall, a good place for a family of 5 to stay"
Front desk service was great. Love that the rooms have 2 queens and a pullout...however, the layout needs to be reworked. When you pull the couch bed out, you can't move around at all. The queen beds are comfy.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Penny
"GREAT STAY"
Hotel room was cool when we got there...fabulous because it was so hot that day and the hotel said they turn on the AC when it is... Great!!!Not many hotels do... Room was quiet and clean, food was polentiful and good. All in all, would definetly stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Nice rooms; however, was placed on first floor by front desk.....could hear television in lounge along with people's conversations. Would recommend avoiding any first floor rooms as it is too noisy!!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great location Great hotel"
Enjoyed every minute of our stay with no issues at all and LOCE the location!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Dr. Chambers
"Great!"
I loved the hotel! Great breakfast and very affordable. Comfortable and clean. Quiet also. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Tara
"Amazing Stay!"
We spent a VERY hot morning in Colonial Williamsburg. Our family was miserable! Lona (front desk) had a suite available for us to check in early so we could cool off and stretch our legs! It saved our weekend! We kicked back in the indoor swimming pool and enjoyed take-out in our room in front of the TV. The entire staff was so friendly and breakfast was amazing with plenty of options. The worst I can say about this hotel is they may want to consider replacing the smooth tile around the pool with an anti-slip surface. Many thanks to Lona!
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Jeni
Hotel was great staying during the holiday weekend. Although it was crowded the service was excellent. They gave us a room near the ice machine which I thought would wake my baby up but it didn't. The only negative was the breakfast was not so good.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Springhilll Suites in Williamsburg. I am sorry you didn't enjoy the breakfast. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will chose to stay with us again. Warm Regards, Marsha Twiss Area General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Cindy
"Another Successful Springhill Stay"
The room was spacious enough and just what I expected from a Springhill. It was clean, but there had been obvious wear; however, nothing to be upset about. My laptop would not turn on, however, and I tried several outlets. I thought it had broken, but fired right up when I got home. My top complaint would be the vanity area was small for a family of 5 and no shelves or other nearby spaces to place toiletries. The kitchenette area and desk made up for it by supplying ample room. Centrally located to food and attractions. It's a modern look for a colonial area, though. Staff was very nice. The breakfast area was very busy, so I assume it was good although we didn't participate. Love the coffee/tea station available at all times, and it was well-stocked. The best part of the stay happened after we left. Out new tablet was accidentally left behind, and when we checked on it a few days after we left (we were too busy to miss it), it was at the front desk. Kudos for the honest staff! My experiences using Springhill Suites are what always brings me back.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Hello, Thank you for your comments on your wonderful stay. I actually spoke to you regarding your tablet, so I am pleased that everything worked out. We hope that your stay brings you back to Williamsburg Soon! Warm Regards, Marsha Twiss Area General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, centrally located."
The hotel was clean & convenient to everything. The staff was one of the nicest & most helpful I've ever met. The breakfast was great. The room was spacious and nicely appointed. The indoor pool area could use some window fans to help circulate the air. The bathrooms did not have fans either and this is a necessity in a hotel. Overall it was a great stay.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Thanks so much for sharing your experience at the Springhill Suites. I will make sure to share your feedback with the staff and to address some of the issues you mentioned. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you visit us again. Thank you for your time. Warm Regards, Marsha Twiss
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great stay limited seating at breakfast"
Quick family getaway and the hotel was super clean and very quiet. Very comfy bed and the AC in the room worked well. Would have give top marks across the board but the lobby was sweltering in check in and out. Not a big deal except breakfast was in the lobby area and the heat along with limited seating for such a large hotel caused us to check out early and find food elsewhere. Would stay again
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Leigh
"Keep looking"
Stay was BAD. The room was hotter than heck, A/C ran on max the whole time, never got very cool. The pool was cloudy and smelled like untreated water. Breakfast was ok, certainly nothing special. We won't stay there again in Williamsburg.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Ross
"Ok hotel for the money."
Decent amount of space. Relatively clean. Nice staff.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
Thanks so much for sharing your comments! I will make sure to share with the staff. Enjoy your day! Warm Regards, Marsha Twiss Area General Manager
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Great hotel. Everything was very comfortable. Bed was wonderful. I would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
KR
"Okay"
No TV listing of channels in room. Wi first was exceptionally slow.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Excellent choice for Williamsburg visit"
We had a wonderful stay. The hotel was spotless, the staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and large for 2 people. Very pleased with our stay. I want to thank Lona at the front desk for booking attractions for us and Glen on the cleaning staff for making sure the hotel was spotless!
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Kimberlee
We had a wonderful stay. The Suite was very spacious and clean!
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"OK Stay"
Nice room with kitchenette, sofa, etc. Surprised that the bathroom floor was so dirty around the edges. Also, no lotion or shower cap in bathroom was disappointing. Noisy air conditioning vent that rattled all night.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Chester
"Very enjoyable experience"
Excellent hotel. Very convenient to restaurants and attractions in the area. Excellent breakfast area.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great Experience"
Clean room, great breakfast and clean well maintained pool
Other trip May 1, 2015
emoryredchick
"Very convenient location in Williamsburg."
We checked in a bit early and the only room they had available was a handicapped accessible room. This room was large, and was fine for us. We did have an issue with a smell after sleeping the first night, but the staff saw to our needs and moved us right across the hall to another king room. Overall, the space was clean, well kept and just fine for the rate. My wife and I like to stay at Marriott properties when we can, and we found this to be on par with other Springhill Suite locales. We enjoyed the amenities, but the pool was hotter than the hot tub.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Chuck
"Sport Club Stay"
We have stayed here before. Rooms are set very well. Like having a seating area. Located close to everything.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Renee
"Good for a night or two."
Staff was very pleasant! Bed was not the best, but didn't kill my back. Breakfast was pretty good for free. Suite was arranged weird, but OK for one night. There was not much privacy in the bathroom area, just a door for toilet and shower.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Laine
"Perfect for what we were look Iooking for we had."
We had a great stay. it was everything it claimed to be.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Ellen
"will stay again"
we had a nice stay good breakfast and there was a thunder storm and the kids never heard it they slept right thru it .the hotel was booked up and still nice and quiet inside too.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Connie
"Average with substandard breakfast"
The powdered egg breakfast was poor.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Jacqueline
Friendly staff, central location and breakfast is available
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Best hotel ever!"
This hotel was the best I've ever stayed in. Very clean and everyone was so nice.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Iolanda
"Excellent location in Williamsburg."
We had a very large, clean comfortable room. Drawer space was somewhat limited, but everything else was excellent. I would definitely stay here again. Several restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Walt
Clean and comfortable. Good location and plenty of restaurants next door .
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Ab
"Nice place to stay"
Weekend getaway for couple and canine companion. Nice hotel: clean, comfortable bed and quiet.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Quick trip"
Getaway to colonial Williamsburg , great front desk, nice room good location.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"staff was very friendly, hotel was clean"
My husband and I wanted a one day getaway.The staff were very nice, hotel was clean and in a nice safe area with a park across the street. Bathrooms were clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
michelle
"Enjoyable Stay"
Very nice hotel. Greeted by friendly front desk clerks, room was big and clean. Very comfortable beds. Breakfast was typical hotel breakfast and everything I had was good. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Jill
"Couldn't Have Asked for More"
We stayed overnight here before going to Great Wolf Lodge because an ice storm was expected to hit in the morning before we could check in for our vacation trip. We were thrilled with Springhill Suites. My kids & I got TV, Wifi & a free delicious breakfast with a spacious & comfortable room & really friendly staff. Couldn't have asked for more!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Kimberly
"nice"
Great, big, clean room for the family or business. Good continental breakfast also.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"My stay at Spring hill Suites"
My wife & I stayed here for her birthday. The room was clean & the staff was very nice..I would Definitely stay here again..
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Overall good hotel. We were looking forward to swimming but the pool was closed for repairs for several days. Good front desk service. Excellent breakfast! TV is in a weird spot in room.....
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Williamsburg in the snow..."
Hotel was very nice and staff was extremely helpful but I was disappointed that the spa was closed (and empty). The plowing left much to be desired but wasn't too bad to drive through.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Sue
"Weekend Getaway"
I booked this hotel as a weekend getaway. Overall the hotel was clean and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious for the amount paid and everything was in working order. The location is central to the outlets and multiple different restuarants. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Chantel
"Our stay"
Stay was nice until the fire alarm was set off @ midnight. This was apparently done as a prank by some teenagers that stayed there for a local soccer tournament. It would have been nice to have been compensated having been abruptly awakened. In fact there wasn't even an apology given by any of the staff. Other than that, the stay was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
earl
"Would stay again"
Loved it! Very friendly staff. Offered a scraper for our car to get the snow off of it. Recommend different places to eat and 5 minutes from colonial williamsburg.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Iris
"18th birthday party"
The stay was for my daughter 28th birthday party. They really enjoyed it.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Excellent stay."
Room was beautiful. My wife loved the layout. The room was very clean and comfortable
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great Hotel Close to William and Mary"
We had a great time at this hotel. It was super convenient to William and Mary and it was close to a lot of great restaurants. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great. I highly recommend it!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015