All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1100 Airport Center Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great accommodations - highly recommend!"
We were in Nashville for a quick overnight stay. We found this hotel to be very comfortable, attractive, clean and convenient. The staff was outstanding. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Beth
"Close to Opry Land"
Our stay was very nice and comfortable. We were away for our 2nd wedding anniversary and the staff at the hotel even gave us a card for it. The hotel was clean and there were no issue or problems with accommodations. The staff recommended an excellent breakfast location and we enjoyed it thoroughly. The stay was very nice.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Very good experience. One of the cleanest quietest hotels I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
wanda
"Girl's Night Out"
When we first got there I was concerned plastic, dryers and dehumidifiers running everywhere. The room we booked originally wasn't ready or available at check in , but they made it right. Someone had caused the sprinklers to go of earlier in the week abs they were drying out and trying to get back to normal. The staff was very apologetic and did a great job. They gave us two rooms for the price of the original. The rooms were very clean and the bed was super comfortable. We were very pleased with the rooms. Some of our party ate breakfast and said it was great, waffle bar and everything. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Close to the airport, minimal air traffic noise"
Close to highways, very friendly staff, really felt that they cared. Included breakfast was great and tasty, with variety. Included in price was wifi, which was great. Comfortable rooms, clean, updated.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Tracy
"TN traveler"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful especially with some documents I printed out. Unfortunately for them and many guests one individual decided to use a sprinkler head in their room for a coat hanger and set off the alarm at 3:00 am and caused flooding. Hotel staff responded well and did the best they could under the circumstances.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Close to Nashville"
Extremely clean that invites you in immediately. Even smells clean. Nice design. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Good Breakfast. Now for the ultimate question; Yes we would certainly stay there again
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great staff"
They need new mattress on the beds
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Karla
"Would definitely stay again"
Clean, newly renovated, cozy down pillows. From the moment I walked in this hotel was exactly what I'd hoped for. Sheila at the front desk was amazing; friendly and informative about getting around town. Modern decor throughout, even smells new. Breakfast was great! Hot and fresh. Downtown a couple exits away. Ate at Puckett's at 5 th &church was tasty.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
in town for 1D
"Nice hotel close to all Nashville activities."
The hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was very accommodating. Great Nashville experience. Will come back.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"near down town"
Very quick but a definite thumbs up!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"totally accommodated"
We traveled with kids, service and upgraded suite was great. We will certainly stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Shanell
"great family friendly hotel"
Great pool and very clean hotel. Two adults and three children were no problem here. Staff very friendly. One of the front desk staff literally ran to open a door for me when I couldn't get in through the back door with my hands full.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jared
"Great for families"
After having just stayed at a sub-par hotel (to say the least) in another city, we were thrilled with how nice this hotel was. The staff was very friendly when we checked in and even let us check in a few hours early. The room was very clean and we loved having the little kitchenette to wash some cups and bowls we had been using while on the road. The microwave was a nice bonus too. our family used the pool both days we were there. It is really big for a hotel pool, so even if there were a crowd of people playing in the pool, there would be plenty of room. The breakfast was great, lots of options and plenty for everyone (although we did eat early). Our boys loved the waffle iron that made waffles shaped like a bear. I had never seen one of those before! Will absolutely stay at this or another Springhill hotel in the future!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Katherine
"Wonderful!!!"
We were over-the-top pleased with everything about this hotel...the customer service was outstanding. Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. If we are in the area again, we will be staying at this hotel. No doubt!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Marsha
"First stay in Nashville!"
Very nice stay, great to have a larger room (suite) since we were staying for 4 nights. The hotel is convenient to everything. Front desk staff was very friendly and spot on for recommending restaurants.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
One of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at.Very quiet room except for the occasional loudness of the other guests, which happens anywhere.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"close to airport"
It was nice- our room was clean, which is a must for me!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Need breakfast provided
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
The room was great except trying to control the temperature in my room. Breakfast was packed however & it appeared that staff could not keep up with the food to guest ratio.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very nice"
We were traveling back from beach, very nice stop off!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Alan Case
Workers were very helpful and friendly!
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Rooms were small and we felt a little cramped.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Nashville Airport
I am sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable during your stay with us! We want all of our guests to have a great experience, and it sounds like you found our rooms to be too small for your needs. For that I am sorry, but I do appreciate that you took the time to write a review for our hotel, we welcome all feedback as a chance to improve. Thank you!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Darrell
"Great Stay for a fair price."
We are a family of 5 which makes it a little tough to find comfortable accommodations. This was a great surprise even with the great reviews. The staff was on it from the start and the great experience continued till we checked out. We were doing the days at Nashville Shores and the nights in Nashville so the location was perfect (between the two).
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Always a good place to stay. I have stayed here several times over the last 2 years. Staff is always acceptable, room is always clean and very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Convenient to downtown"
Room was great. Really good breakfast! Would stay again!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Stacy
"Clean & Comfy"
It was a really nice stay with nice amenities. The only complaint my family had was the breakfast. It left a lot to be desired. Other than that we would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
AJ
"Needs Renovating"
This hotel needs some major updating on the inside. It looked modern on the outside but old and dingy on the inside. Our room had a dirty green sofa bed in it. For this to be a chain of the Marriott as well as the nightly rate, I was very disappointed. Also, the channel selection was very minimal.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Nashville Airport
I would first like to thank your for taking the time to review your stay— guest feedback is very important to us! I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the hotel interior. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all of our guests and we didn’t meet your expectations, for this I apologize. I hope you will consider giving us another try in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Sheila
"Lindsey was great !!"
The staff was great. I will stay here again when I come to Nashville
"Surprisingly great"
I have to say I am really surprised to see how good this room was. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend, because it was just a stay over while driving thru to get to another location. I do have to say that the price was good for the area and looking for other deals. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat. We have four girls and it had plenty of room to make it very comfortable. Two very comfortable queen beds with a pull out couch. Everyone had PLENTY of room...which does not happen very often in our family!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Great stay. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Very clean. Felt safe
3 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Recommend"
Clean hotel with nice room & pool. Would stay here again and recommend to a friend.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
nikki
Nice hotel with a friendly staff. Located down by the airport so the traffic can be kinda bad at times. Was there for a wedding and all the bridal party stayed at this hotel it was very accommodating. Has a nice indoor pool and fitness facility. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice room. Remote needed batteries."
Very nice, big suite with 2 tvs, a microwave and small refrigerator, etc. The next morning's breakfast buffet was also very nice. My only complaints were: (1) one of the tv remotes needed fresh batteries; (2) there was only powdered creamer for the coffee. I think the hotel could at least provide liquid creamer for coffee!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Good stay"
Good location--good hotel close to places we wanted to visit. Nice 3 night stay.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Curt
It was lovely! Staff was great , breakfast was excellent! The rooms was clean and roomy!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
kali
"Nice and Quiet"
I have stayed at this hotel 4 times in the past year. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is quiet, even though it is close to the airport. There are a number of fast food restaurants within walking distance. It is also only 10 minutes from the Grand Ole Opry and close to the Hermitage. I will stay here again the next time that I have to go to Nashville.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"TAS Close to airport."
We arrived at hotel and was greeted very friendly and professional. The room was clean and very maintain. I am very satisfied and I have no complaints.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Terry
Laura was excellent and when we asked for a nice place to dine she gave a few recommendations we chose McNamara's Irish pub and restaurant. Wow very awesome food and live entertainment. Hotel was very nice, clean and wonderful breakfast.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Good, comfortable hotel near the airport.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"It was close to the Bridgestone Arena!!!"
Loved our stay and Lindsey was very helpful!!!
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Shirley Puckett
"Wonderful stay"
The Springhill Suites by Marriott is one of the many hotels near the Nashville Airport. I have stayed in many of them. What sets this hotel apart is the staff. They were extremely friendly, professional, and courteous! Highly recommend!
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Close to the airport."
Great place to stay. We stayed before my husbands return flight back from R & R. Hotel shuttle service to the airport is very courteous and timely. My daughter and I stayed for breakfast and then headed home. We will surely be back here again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Heidi
"Close to Airport"
This hotel is very nice. It is the third time that I have stayed there in the past year and will stay there again on another trip this summer.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Close to the Airport. Nice indoor pool."
We arrived late in the evening. We were tired and ready to sleep. The staff was very helpful, breakfast was great!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
J
"Weekend in Nashville!"
Our stay at Spring Hills Suites was great! It is in a convenient location and we were able to get around the Nashville area with ease. It is much cheaper than the hotels in the downtown area which I have stayed in as well. No problem at all getting to where we wanted to go! The breakfast was awesome and our room was great! The room was clean, good size, and the bed was very comfortable. It was very quiet (we stayed for 3 nights) except for one night when the wind was howling...I used the fitness room, but not the pool. I would certainly stay here again and would recommended it to anyone visiting the Nashville area.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Nice, just out of downtown"
I really enjoyed staying there. I would go back again. It was just far enough out of town to be away from downtown traffic mess and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
J
"close to all must-see sights"
Stay was fine but hotel needs updating - more than plumbing.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"happy"
My boo and I had a mini V-Day getaway in Nashville. Prior to arriving I called to confirm check-in time. Although it was 4p.m. I was told to come at 3p.m. and a room would be ready, which it was. Soon as I arrived I was pleased with the friendly/professional service. The room was nice and clean…We didn’t get a chance to try the breakfast bar but like I said it was a V-Day getaway (wink)….
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
SettaMarC
"Hot Water Issue"
Near the airport, the hotel was the perfect spot for a bunch of us from all over the U.S. to gather for a nearby meeting. Though the hotel was refurnished, the bedding comfortable and the staff friendly, the fact that we were unable to have hot water for almost 24 hours after checking in was simply not acceptable. The group was too large to just move to another hotel or I think we would have left.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2014