All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1100 Airport Center Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Comfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
My rate was increased when I checked into the hotel because I had used a 3rd party booking (Expedia). Paid $30 more per night when I checked in. Very frustrating.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Anonymous
"What a great stay"
Was a great stay. Make sure to get up early and get the breakfast bar it gets packed real quick...
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Don't go there!!!!"
This is not a Marriott. There is nothing good or positive to say about this hotel or the breakfast or the service. You better go to super 8 right in front. This is not a Marriott!!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Haim
"Everything i wanted and needed"
I loved it will be back in 2 months.... the staff made us feel at home if i asked for something they made sure i got it within 5 minutes of the request.....
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
virginia
"Tennessee was closed for an ice storm!"
Despite the state of emergence in TN and the fact that just about everything was closed in Nashville, Springhiil did a fabulous job of keeping everyone happy. The staff, while short-handed, kept smiling and helped make our stay pleasant. The included breakfast was hearty, with a delicious oatmeal bar with tons of fixings for me and eggs, sausage and all sorts of toast and waffles for my honey. They even had fresh fruit and peanut butter and nutella! The place is clean, well-run and we plan to stay there again in nicer weather!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Carrie
"Nice hotel with an indoor pool and good exercise"
Check in was very quick. Breakfast available but i didn't eat
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
terence
"Would stay again!"
I needed the room for one night so I could catch a 6:30am flight. Beds were super comfortable and the room was very clean. The front desk staff were great, even though I was waiting for the shuttle before the breakfast buffet was ready the staff offered to get me a bite while I was waiting, and no charge for the airport shuttle.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
stayed twp times at this location for cheer competition near by
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"relaxing stay with an awesome pool!"
Very nice. Breakfast was very good, but was crazy busy after 730.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Clean, Close, Convenient"
Rooms were clean, spacious, and comfortable. The airport is nearby which is convenient but you would not even know it. I did not hear one single airplane. A quick cab ride downtown gives you the convenience of being near the action without being amidst the heavy traffic and congestion. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Danna
"flip a coin"
for a suite, once the sofa bed was opened it was quite cramped. the pool water was cold and no hot tub. if it wasn't for the breakfast and kind service I think you could do better for the cost.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Excellent stay
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
Hotel was clean and very friendly and helpful staff. The stay was nice but the bed was terrible. Couldn't hardly move in the morning. Might just be me and my wife used to our own bed.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
stacy
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Close to Opry Mills Mall. Will stay at again
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very clean and friendly staff"
We spent the night in Nashville and the front desk clerk was very helpful with recommendations.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Great comfort for the price. I really like the breakfast. Very satisfied
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Friendly and Clean"
We were in Nashville to take our daughter and a friend to a concert. Our check-in was very quick and our hotel clerks were very friendly. The room was nice and the bed was so comfortable. We were able to hear planes as they went over but it was not really noticeable to the point of being a problem.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Sam
"Not the nicest hotel; provides a bed/hot shower"
The furnishings in this hotel are very worn and dated. The hotel was wired for wireless internet (you could actually see the wires running along the walls in the hallway) but the signal was so weak in my room that I couldn't use it. Fortunately I had my local hotspot on my phone. Location was good; it is close to the airport and easy access to freeways. I don't think I would stay here again unless I really just needed a bed and a hot shower.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Would stay here again."
Room was clean. Very comfortable. Thought the noise from the airplanes were going to be a problem surprisingly it was very quiet.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Close to Nashville and the airport."
This was probalbly the most easiest check in every had. The service and the attitude of the employees was outstanding! We will stay here again!!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"It was our anniversary."
Hotel was nice and the staff was very informative about question we had, such as places to eat and places to go.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice shuttle to other Marriot Happy Hour/dinner."
Weekend in Nashville- early flight. Great Pool
1 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Valerie
"Nashville"
We only stayed one night, but the facility was fine. We had a timer on the refrigerator that was a little annoying, but everything else was good. The next hotel we stayed in for two more nights was a Best Western and I saw a significant difference in the quality with the Marriott having much better quality.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Robyn
"This hotel is not up to Marriott standards."
The hotel is clean, however, it is closer to a Motel 6 than a Marriott should be.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Nashville Airport
Dear LJ, Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. I'm sorry you felt we are too close to a Motel 6. I'm a little confused though. We aren't near a Motel 6. Also, given that we are all suites and have a complimentary hot buffet breafkast it doesn't seem like we're similar to a Motel 6. I apologize since I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Thanks again for staying with us and I'm glad you felt our hotel was clean. Best Regards, Matthew M. General Manager
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
LJ
Was very clean room was exceptional clean and staff was extremely nice and willing to help with what ever you needed
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Great hotel w/great breakfast!! Only thing missing was a hot tub
kelly
"Sick but pampered"
Great location near airport and I-40. The staff was wonderful. Full breakfast too. Also, I got food poisoning at a local restaurant. I had asked for a late checkout due to being sick and she learned why. The front desk girl sent up ginger ale and pepto bismol with extra towels without me asking. She then checked in on me the next morning to see if I was feeling better. I am appreciative and will definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nashville stay"
Stayed here to enjoy a bit of the Nashville country music scene. Hotel was easy to locate, close to downtown and room was comfy. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great!"
We only stayed one night as we were passing through. Quick drive to Downtown Nashville. Staff was very friendly and the room was quite comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
Erin
"Great size suites!"
Couldn't have been happier! Very clean, sound proof (since by the airport) very easy to get to from any location. We loved it!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
be
"Nashville Airport Hotel"
A mini-mini suite. It's hard to say what makes this hotel a miss in my opinion. The room was clean, well kept and the staff was very attentive. I feel that we paid a price for a suite but received a half of a suite. The size was tight for two people. we were walking into each other all the time. The location was very accessible to downtown (about 10 minutes on the highway) and 2 minutes from the airport. Nice parking lot. It was overpriced in my opinion. But it was also a weekend in Cashville.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Nashville Airport
Dear Dr. Mal, I'm sorry our hotel didn't meet your expectations. I will be sure to share this feedback with our corporate team. Our suites are upt to the Springhill Suites brand standard and consistent with the rest of the brand throughout the country. I'm glad you found our location convenient to downtown. Best Regards, Matthew M. General Manager
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Dr. Mal
Hotel was centrally located. Staff and breakfast were both nice. Beds were comfortable and rooms were spacious. I specifically asked if the sofa beds were comfortable and was told they were. Well the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable and the hotel does not rent cots. So I would not rent a room if needing sofa bed.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
CJB
Great staff, nice hotel. A little pricey on the value scale from what I was expecting.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"perfect for travelers"
Very well located hotel, modern, clean, big room, quiet and good breakfast (included). The price is fair and the service is good.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Pascal
"A needed break!"
I was very pleased with the reception desk personnel. We went there because we needed to break a little with the usual routine of life and get to know a different part of the country. I would love to see a little more space for the breakfast area. The stay was a success!
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Not far from downtown"
I loved that we were so close to downtown. Must do the backstage tour at the Grand ole Opry, conveniently located by Opry mills outlet mall where you can dine at Aquarium restaurant.
3 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Bee
"Great accommodations - highly recommend!"
We were in Nashville for a quick overnight stay. We found this hotel to be very comfortable, attractive, clean and convenient. The staff was outstanding. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Beth
"Close to Opry Land"
Our stay was very nice and comfortable. We were away for our 2nd wedding anniversary and the staff at the hotel even gave us a card for it. The hotel was clean and there were no issue or problems with accommodations. The staff recommended an excellent breakfast location and we enjoyed it thoroughly. The stay was very nice.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Very good experience. One of the cleanest quietest hotels I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
wanda
"Girl's Night Out"
When we first got there I was concerned plastic, dryers and dehumidifiers running everywhere. The room we booked originally wasn't ready or available at check in , but they made it right. Someone had caused the sprinklers to go of earlier in the week abs they were drying out and trying to get back to normal. The staff was very apologetic and did a great job. They gave us two rooms for the price of the original. The rooms were very clean and the bed was super comfortable. We were very pleased with the rooms. Some of our party ate breakfast and said it was great, waffle bar and everything. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Close to the airport, minimal air traffic noise"
Close to highways, very friendly staff, really felt that they cared. Included breakfast was great and tasty, with variety. Included in price was wifi, which was great. Comfortable rooms, clean, updated.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Tracy
"TN traveler"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful especially with some documents I printed out. Unfortunately for them and many guests one individual decided to use a sprinkler head in their room for a coat hanger and set off the alarm at 3:00 am and caused flooding. Hotel staff responded well and did the best they could under the circumstances.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Close to Nashville"
Extremely clean that invites you in immediately. Even smells clean. Nice design. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Good Breakfast. Now for the ultimate question; Yes we would certainly stay there again
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great staff"
They need new mattress on the beds
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Karla
"Would definitely stay again"
Clean, newly renovated, cozy down pillows. From the moment I walked in this hotel was exactly what I'd hoped for. Sheila at the front desk was amazing; friendly and informative about getting around town. Modern decor throughout, even smells new. Breakfast was great! Hot and fresh. Downtown a couple exits away. Ate at Puckett's at 5 th &church was tasty.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
in town for 1D
"Nice hotel close to all Nashville activities."
The hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was very accommodating. Great Nashville experience. Will come back.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"near down town"
Very quick but a definite thumbs up!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"totally accommodated"
We traveled with kids, service and upgraded suite was great. We will certainly stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Shanell
"great family friendly hotel"
Great pool and very clean hotel. Two adults and three children were no problem here. Staff very friendly. One of the front desk staff literally ran to open a door for me when I couldn't get in through the back door with my hands full.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jared
"Great for families"
After having just stayed at a sub-par hotel (to say the least) in another city, we were thrilled with how nice this hotel was. The staff was very friendly when we checked in and even let us check in a few hours early. The room was very clean and we loved having the little kitchenette to wash some cups and bowls we had been using while on the road. The microwave was a nice bonus too. our family used the pool both days we were there. It is really big for a hotel pool, so even if there were a crowd of people playing in the pool, there would be plenty of room. The breakfast was great, lots of options and plenty for everyone (although we did eat early). Our boys loved the waffle iron that made waffles shaped like a bear. I had never seen one of those before! Will absolutely stay at this or another Springhill hotel in the future!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014