All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10936 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

The hotel was nice but there was a distinct old smell when we walked into the room.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Hotel was clean and quiet. Very enjoyable stay. Housekeeping does a good job at restocking everyday
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Very clean and convenient location. Ultra comfy beds.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"easy access to highway"
we were disppointed about the pool. When we get there the pool was unconstruction. we had to go across the highway to use Fairfield Marriots pool. They should update the imformation on website regarding any construction going on.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
SpringHill Suites By Marriott Austin
"Deposit should not be required"
I made the arrangement for an employee. The purpose of using Hotel.com is so that the employee doesn't have to pay for anything. Even though he tried to decline all extras, they sitll wanted his personal debit card (he didn't have a credit card), and were going to put a $60 deposit on it that would be returned at the end of the stay. It was a HUGE hassle for me to take care of the issue, where I had to fax them paperwork and a copy of my company credit card. Had I not been available to do this, they would not have let him stay.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will be staying here again
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Waning woman
"Enjoyed our stay"
The employees were outstanding. The breakfast had a lot of variety and was fresh. We did have an issue with our shower head, but I told the front desk and they said they'd take care of it. Overall, very happy.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Kelli
Me and my fiance got put here from another hotel because expedia over booked us there. The Marriott were friendly and helped us out a lot
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Super convenient"
Super friendly and helpful staff that went out of their way to provide directions and advice about the area, Breakfast is excellent with plenty of seating. Very easy access to highways and high end shopping.
5 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Comfortable retreat"
Loved the indoor pool and spa. The included breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Road to State!"
My daughter plays JV for Manvel High School and her school's girls' varsity team made it to the UIL Basketball Championship. Typically, we'll stay at a higher end hotel, but since it was not vacation, and just a weekend, we went with this hotel. We loved it. It's so hard to find a hotel that will accomodate a family of 5 without having to get an extra room, but this one was just what we needed. Not too expensive, but still very neat and comfortable. Enjoyed our stay. Was a little out of the way, but we didn't mind at all, as it was very easy to get around the city. Will definitely return if the need arises again. Hopefully next year! Oh and by the way, WE ARE THE 5A UIL STATE CHAMPIONS!!! GO MAVS!!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Ecstatic Mom
"Our stay in Austin"
Our room was excellent and their breakfast was outstanding!
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"First time at SpringHill, very pleased"
The room was spacious and very comfortable. Kitchenette area was fine. Hot breakfast exceeded our expectations. Their offerings actually matched the appealing pictures posted. We would definitely stay in a Spring Hill again and certainly in this one if we find ourselves in Austin again.
4 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Excellent Hotel near the Domain - Austin"
Great hotel for the rate. Room was very clean and check-in and check-out was fast. Will stay there again when traveling in the area.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Roman
"Clean clean and clean"
For the price this place is really nice!! :-)
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Byrd
"would stay again"
Nice clean room, friendly service, good breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Katy
"very good relationship price / quakity"
very nice and practical room
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
diego
"Excellent for Relaxation"
Hubby and I spent one night here for a quick and relaxing anniversary trip. The front desk was quick and efficient, even checking on our room when we left a bit later. Breakfast the next morning was plentiful, both in variety and quantity. The room was very comfy. We did not have any trouble finding the hotel as some have mentioned. A great place to relax.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Nice atmosphere"
The hotel was a bit further from the UT campus than what would be ideal for my debate team's needs, but it was a steal for the cleanliness and comfort (modern decor and a bed that I melted into, instantly falling asleep). We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Nice hotel close to nice shopping, "The Domain""
It was a decent hotel with very nice staff. The room was nice and very clean. The first room we started with did not have a TV in the bedroom......only in the living room. Originally, the staff said that all of the rooms had only one TV in the living room, however that proved to be incorrect, much to our delight. The breakfast was very nice and having adult beverages available in the evening was a nice touch.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Everything you could ask for"
Three from our company came for a business trip and were all very satisfied with the hotel. Great breakfast each morning, rooms were large and very comfortable, and the hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Anita
Close to everything we needed for a very good weekend.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Janice
"Close to everything we needed."
The hotel staff were extremely nice, very helpful and accommodating. My husband had a medication interaction while we were there, and I needed to cut his medication. They lent me a super sharp knife-not a typical request I am sure, and they were very helpful and friendly during a stressful time. Since my husband also suffers from insomnia, he got to know the overnight staff and the security guard, who were so friendly to him. I was very impressed with the hotel. the room was very nice, clean, and plenty of room to spread out and get my work done, while my husband watched TV or napped. The only thing I wished was different was the bed, it was too soft for us and we both ended up with a backache, but I really didn't want to move again, as we had left a less safe and clean hotel to move to Springhill Suites, a definite step up! It seemed the friendliness of the staff rubbed off on guests, because everyone was friendly and thoughtful. There are some really good restaurants nearby, and shopping as well. The parking lot was nice and I felt safe to leave my car. Overall, this was a great stay during an intensive business conference. Relaxing, casual, family friendly and just the right size.
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Karen H.
"Convenient for our needs"
We were very satisfied.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Could have been perfect."
We enjoyed the hotel. Breakfast was good. Rooms were neat. Front desk was attentive. The only problem was that we like suites in order to have an escape room. If one person wakes up before others, they can go to the escape room, turn on the lights, music, tv etc without waking up everyone else. Unfortunately, this hotel had no door separating the bedroom from the escape room. Not only that, there was no door separating the sink area of the bathroom from the sleeping area. To turn on a bathroom light meant the entire room got light--including those sleeping. For these reasons alone, we probably won't return.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Close to shopping!"
Staff was really nice and hotel was clean and pleasant! I would stay here again!
4 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"nice hotel for discount price"
The breakfast was disappointed. Nice room, good location.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Very good for the price"
Good experience for a place just to sleep, the room ok, the pool is very small.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
david
Very nice hotel. I like their breakfast set-up/food & the chef prepared it so right .
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Best Experience in 20 Years"
How often do you walk into a hotel room and wish you could spend more time in it? Everyone in our group felt the same way; this was the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Reasonable hot breakfast, laptop stands for the couches, and kitchenette all made our stay better. The only downside is the parking lot is a little tricky to find if you are coming from the south on MoPac, but worth the effort. We will stay here every time we return to Austin.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"An out of the way gem."
This hotel was on point all the way. Clean, comfortable, and quiet (even though it sits on the access road to the Mo-Pac freeway in north Austin's burgeoning technical corridor.) Staff was friendly. They did want a $30 incidentals charge reserved on a credit or debit card even with a pre-pay on Hotels.com, but no "attitude". The hotel has no restaurant, but had a hand-out with a list of several within easy driving distance. A couple of draw-backs, which take this hotel out of a 5 of 5 rating across the board: (1) It's a bit tricky to get to if you are unfamiliar with the cross overs on the Mo-Pac...but take your time and pay attention and it's not too much of a hassle, and (2) The television controls were a bit confusing and the in room check out wasn't working. A plus is that the surrounding neighborhood is not a bit trashy. As a traveler over 60 I did not feel the least bit insecure. This property is rapidly becoming my go-to choice when traveling to Austin.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Outstanding place to stay for business trip."
Springhill was convient, clean and with a pleasant atmosphere for working. I was able to meet with a coworker in the spacious room for planning - we ordered lunch out, kept drinks in the frig and had a productive day. I would definitely recommend this facility.
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
leslie
A very comfortable stay. We enjoyed the suite type arrangement.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
The place was great
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Out of Town Wedding"
The check in was more helpful until they saw we booked on-line. They made a point of telling me that I could have gotten better rates by booking direct. We also asked for a room close to elevators and we were put at the room that was as far away as possible. Also the ice machine was on the other floor. Nice hotel, nice rooms.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Vicki
"Quite pleased"
I was pleased with the area of the hotel, most the time it's about location. Where the hotel was made it easy to get around for a decent price.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
"Nice Place to for Families"
We had a group of relatives and friends come down for UT graduation and booked 5 rooms at SpringHill. The hotel staff was very accommodating in making sure that our rooms were clustered together. The rooms were very nice and roomy enough for a family of 4 or 5. The location was good too. We walked across the street for dinner one night were close driving distance to campus (for the graduation) and even got a little shopping in nearby. There was a decent selection for breakfast, and my kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
And nice pool with hot tub.
2 night trip May 16, 2013
Excellent hotel stay! The room was clean. The hotel was quiet. Great hotel!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Great Stay in Austin!!!"
Excellent customer service!!!!. The staff was incredible corteous and polite!!!. The room was awesome and the daily breakfasts were delightful!!!!. The ammenities of this hotel are A +. I really recommend this hotel!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"would definitely stay here again"
clean, comfortable and really looks nice. very relaxing specially the beds
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay!"
I did not read reviews from others prior to writing this -- I'm not sure why it has a mediocre rating. I truly enjoyed my stay at SpringHill. The room was clean and spacious. The kitchen area was sufficient to make a few things instead of eating out. The bathroom was large and very clean. The couch area provided a space to sit and watch TV or work on the computer -- overall a good layout. The breakfast was good - make your own waffles, breads, muffins, cereal, juice, coffee. All fine options and sufficient - heck it was free! The room was fairly quiet over the weekend. The location is close to MoPac and 183. There is not much fast food dining close by, but I would expect most people staying here have a vehicle. The Domain is a short drive/taxi for better dining/expensive shopping. I would stay here again -- particularly if I was staying a few days and wanted to have an apartment type space, not just a bedroom.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Sxsw"
Service was great n the room was nice n clean :)
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013
"Modern is not always comfortable"
Very difficult to navigate the parking area to actually get to the hotel and, once there, difficult to discern which is their parking and where you cannot and will be towed. The bed was comfortable but the suite area, the sofa and all were NOT. Since you pay for a suite for that extra room to relax, this is a concern. The pull out was cheap and my daughter had a hard time sleeping. Breakfast was meh. The location was outside of Austin but that made it affordable. One of the clerks was sitting on the counter when we arrived and had to hop off to help us.......um.....
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Debbie
"Super clean"
Very clean room and spacious for the cost I booked early so it was decent price. The bathroom was very clean. Otherwise the bed is very comfy and the pillows are fluffy soft. Good location it was in the middle of everything. The breakfast buffet had make your own waffles and they were delicious. All the staff I came by were super nice. Only con is the sheets are rough like they have been bleached way to much and the temperature of the room was hard to get right even after messing with the air conditioner.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Stay Here"
great nights rest
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
It was a very nice 5 night stay for myself, wife, and two teenage boys.
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
"Indoor Pool"
Particularly enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. We enjoyed them and they were well kept.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
"Comfortable, clean."
The wi-fi in my room was not that great in spots. Other than that, everything else was just fine. Will stay again.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2012
ambar
"Best value!!"
By far the best value. The hotel was very nice, my room was nicely furnished with modern/up to date everything. I'm usually pretty picky & I have to say I was very impressed with what the level of accomodations were for the very reasonable rate. The free breakfast was more than adequate & the staff was great. No undue noise, very clean & tastefully decorated.
3 night trip Nov 30, 2012