All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
10936 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"wonderful stay"
the staff, Kyle at the front desk was very friendly and informative about the area. ex. where the good places are to eat and I was impressed with the hotel cleanliness....will come back again!
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Twyla Oliver
Nice hotel. Saved money driving into town vs staying on the south side of Austin.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sam
"Close to downtown"
Great service and accomodations
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
RC
"Perfect Place To Stay"
The location was perfect! The breakfast was just right! The rooms were just what we needed at the end of the day after sight seeing, eating, visiting with friends. We were met by very friendly front desk staff. Every need or question we had was met with a smile and prompt service. The bed was comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The bathrooms were pretty big and arranged well. Didn't get to try the pool or hottub this trip, but we will definitely be staying there again on our next trip!
BK
"The best bed ever"
Wow the bed at this hotel was Awesome! When you travel 6 hours to play baseball tournaments a good bed is a must...I recommend this hotel. Price was a bit high but was worth a good night sleep.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Rested in Austin
"Indoor pool not working."
Indoor pool closed & no notification before, during, or after booking.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum
We are truly sorry for not being able to notify you in regards to the pool being temporarily closed. It is often difficult to schedule unforeseen maintenance. Again we apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Regards, Michael
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Super Clean & Great Front Desk Staff"
The hotel is very clean & roomy. I like that it has the sofa in addition to the other beds. It's nice to have the courtesy coffee/tea/hot chocolate available 24/7 in the lobby. I rated 5 on everything with the exception of overall quality which I rated a 4 and that's only because the lobby/dining area could be a bit larger to accommodate more of the breakfast crowd. The breakfast is definitely above a regular continental breakfast usually offered in hotels of this level so that's a big plus. They have scrambled eggs with various condiments (the salsa was great), Canadian Bacon, hot oatmeal with nuts and dried fruit, brown sugar & honey. Yogurt, regular milk and soy milk plus cereals. Different kinds of breads including bagels, toast, english muffins and regular muffins. Waffles that you can make fresh plus fresh whole fruit. They also have juices, coffee, tea & hot chocolate. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Safe location & close to lots of shopping. Loved the Domain area. Thanks to the staff for keeping this hotel so clean.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Austingoer
Shannon was great at the front desk. She made sure we were settled in well. The location is great to lots of nearby shopping. The rooms were ok. The A/C didnt work at night which made it uncomfortable at night but we didn't complain. Breakfast was ok as well.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
The common areas are nice and clean but very tight for the number of guests. Breakfast is a major challenge for the hungry bunch. I felt like I paid about $20 - $40 too much for the quality of the room layout and limited basic furniture.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum
Thank you for the feedback.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Pleasent visit"
Room was very nice, right by Mopac but very quite. The pool was small but my kids didnt care. Appeared to have a nice workout area and lounge looked good as well. There is a resteraunt next door that has killer cajun food that I highly recommend. We had a good time despite our 2 year old, will definently consider again if were in the area.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Ryan
"Great time"
We went for Graduation and the stay was great. clean clean clean hotel!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
JC
"one nite stay"
The hotel was convient, clean with comfortable beds. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our only problem was connecting to the free wi-fi and the room was quite expensive for a motel room though others in the area were more expensive.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Burnett
The hotel was nice but there was a distinct old smell when we walked into the room.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Hotel was clean and quiet. Very enjoyable stay. Housekeeping does a good job at restocking everyday
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Very clean and convenient location. Ultra comfy beds.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"easy access to highway"
we were disppointed about the pool. When we get there the pool was unconstruction. we had to go across the highway to use Fairfield Marriots pool. They should update the imformation on website regarding any construction going on.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
SpringHill Suites By Marriott Austin
"Deposit should not be required"
I made the arrangement for an employee. The purpose of using Hotel.com is so that the employee doesn't have to pay for anything. Even though he tried to decline all extras, they sitll wanted his personal debit card (he didn't have a credit card), and were going to put a $60 deposit on it that would be returned at the end of the stay. It was a HUGE hassle for me to take care of the issue, where I had to fax them paperwork and a copy of my company credit card. Had I not been available to do this, they would not have let him stay.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will be staying here again
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Waning woman
"Enjoyed our stay"
The employees were outstanding. The breakfast had a lot of variety and was fresh. We did have an issue with our shower head, but I told the front desk and they said they'd take care of it. Overall, very happy.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Kelli
Me and my fiance got put here from another hotel because expedia over booked us there. The Marriott were friendly and helped us out a lot
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Super convenient"
Super friendly and helpful staff that went out of their way to provide directions and advice about the area, Breakfast is excellent with plenty of seating. Very easy access to highways and high end shopping.
5 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Comfortable retreat"
Loved the indoor pool and spa. The included breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Road to State!"
My daughter plays JV for Manvel High School and her school's girls' varsity team made it to the UIL Basketball Championship. Typically, we'll stay at a higher end hotel, but since it was not vacation, and just a weekend, we went with this hotel. We loved it. It's so hard to find a hotel that will accomodate a family of 5 without having to get an extra room, but this one was just what we needed. Not too expensive, but still very neat and comfortable. Enjoyed our stay. Was a little out of the way, but we didn't mind at all, as it was very easy to get around the city. Will definitely return if the need arises again. Hopefully next year! Oh and by the way, WE ARE THE 5A UIL STATE CHAMPIONS!!! GO MAVS!!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Ecstatic Mom
"Our stay in Austin"
Our room was excellent and their breakfast was outstanding!
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"First time at SpringHill, very pleased"
The room was spacious and very comfortable. Kitchenette area was fine. Hot breakfast exceeded our expectations. Their offerings actually matched the appealing pictures posted. We would definitely stay in a Spring Hill again and certainly in this one if we find ourselves in Austin again.
4 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Excellent Hotel near the Domain - Austin"
Great hotel for the rate. Room was very clean and check-in and check-out was fast. Will stay there again when traveling in the area.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Roman
"Clean clean and clean"
For the price this place is really nice!! :-)
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Byrd
"would stay again"
Nice clean room, friendly service, good breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Katy
"very good relationship price / quakity"
very nice and practical room
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
diego
"Excellent for Relaxation"
Hubby and I spent one night here for a quick and relaxing anniversary trip. The front desk was quick and efficient, even checking on our room when we left a bit later. Breakfast the next morning was plentiful, both in variety and quantity. The room was very comfy. We did not have any trouble finding the hotel as some have mentioned. A great place to relax.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Nice atmosphere"
The hotel was a bit further from the UT campus than what would be ideal for my debate team's needs, but it was a steal for the cleanliness and comfort (modern decor and a bed that I melted into, instantly falling asleep). We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Nice hotel close to nice shopping, "The Domain""
It was a decent hotel with very nice staff. The room was nice and very clean. The first room we started with did not have a TV in the bedroom......only in the living room. Originally, the staff said that all of the rooms had only one TV in the living room, however that proved to be incorrect, much to our delight. The breakfast was very nice and having adult beverages available in the evening was a nice touch.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Everything you could ask for"
Three from our company came for a business trip and were all very satisfied with the hotel. Great breakfast each morning, rooms were large and very comfortable, and the hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Anita
Close to everything we needed for a very good weekend.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Janice
"Close to everything we needed."
The hotel staff were extremely nice, very helpful and accommodating. My husband had a medication interaction while we were there, and I needed to cut his medication. They lent me a super sharp knife-not a typical request I am sure, and they were very helpful and friendly during a stressful time. Since my husband also suffers from insomnia, he got to know the overnight staff and the security guard, who were so friendly to him. I was very impressed with the hotel. the room was very nice, clean, and plenty of room to spread out and get my work done, while my husband watched TV or napped. The only thing I wished was different was the bed, it was too soft for us and we both ended up with a backache, but I really didn't want to move again, as we had left a less safe and clean hotel to move to Springhill Suites, a definite step up! It seemed the friendliness of the staff rubbed off on guests, because everyone was friendly and thoughtful. There are some really good restaurants nearby, and shopping as well. The parking lot was nice and I felt safe to leave my car. Overall, this was a great stay during an intensive business conference. Relaxing, casual, family friendly and just the right size.
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Karen H.
"Convenient for our needs"
We were very satisfied.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Could have been perfect."
We enjoyed the hotel. Breakfast was good. Rooms were neat. Front desk was attentive. The only problem was that we like suites in order to have an escape room. If one person wakes up before others, they can go to the escape room, turn on the lights, music, tv etc without waking up everyone else. Unfortunately, this hotel had no door separating the bedroom from the escape room. Not only that, there was no door separating the sink area of the bathroom from the sleeping area. To turn on a bathroom light meant the entire room got light--including those sleeping. For these reasons alone, we probably won't return.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Close to shopping!"
Staff was really nice and hotel was clean and pleasant! I would stay here again!
4 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"nice hotel for discount price"
The breakfast was disappointed. Nice room, good location.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Very good for the price"
Good experience for a place just to sleep, the room ok, the pool is very small.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
david
Very nice hotel. I like their breakfast set-up/food & the chef prepared it so right .
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Best Experience in 20 Years"
How often do you walk into a hotel room and wish you could spend more time in it? Everyone in our group felt the same way; this was the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Reasonable hot breakfast, laptop stands for the couches, and kitchenette all made our stay better. The only downside is the parking lot is a little tricky to find if you are coming from the south on MoPac, but worth the effort. We will stay here every time we return to Austin.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"An out of the way gem."
This hotel was on point all the way. Clean, comfortable, and quiet (even though it sits on the access road to the Mo-Pac freeway in north Austin's burgeoning technical corridor.) Staff was friendly. They did want a $30 incidentals charge reserved on a credit or debit card even with a pre-pay on Hotels.com, but no "attitude". The hotel has no restaurant, but had a hand-out with a list of several within easy driving distance. A couple of draw-backs, which take this hotel out of a 5 of 5 rating across the board: (1) It's a bit tricky to get to if you are unfamiliar with the cross overs on the Mo-Pac...but take your time and pay attention and it's not too much of a hassle, and (2) The television controls were a bit confusing and the in room check out wasn't working. A plus is that the surrounding neighborhood is not a bit trashy. As a traveler over 60 I did not feel the least bit insecure. This property is rapidly becoming my go-to choice when traveling to Austin.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Outstanding place to stay for business trip."
Springhill was convient, clean and with a pleasant atmosphere for working. I was able to meet with a coworker in the spacious room for planning - we ordered lunch out, kept drinks in the frig and had a productive day. I would definitely recommend this facility.
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
leslie
A very comfortable stay. We enjoyed the suite type arrangement.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
The place was great
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Out of Town Wedding"
The check in was more helpful until they saw we booked on-line. They made a point of telling me that I could have gotten better rates by booking direct. We also asked for a room close to elevators and we were put at the room that was as far away as possible. Also the ice machine was on the other floor. Nice hotel, nice rooms.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Vicki
"Quite pleased"
I was pleased with the area of the hotel, most the time it's about location. Where the hotel was made it easy to get around for a decent price.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
"Nice Place to for Families"
We had a group of relatives and friends come down for UT graduation and booked 5 rooms at SpringHill. The hotel staff was very accommodating in making sure that our rooms were clustered together. The rooms were very nice and roomy enough for a family of 4 or 5. The location was good too. We walked across the street for dinner one night were close driving distance to campus (for the graduation) and even got a little shopping in nearby. There was a decent selection for breakfast, and my kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
And nice pool with hot tub.
2 night trip May 16, 2013