All hotels in Lithia Springs, Georgia, United States of America
960 Bob Arnold Blvd, Lithia Springs, GA, 30122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"ok for a one night stay"
The room was very small. We booked this hotel mainly because it had a separate sitting area. We thought that would be convenient but it really wasn't. When ever the kids were watching TV in the sitting area we could not watch TV because when they changed the channel they also changed the channel in the bedroom as well. The shower curtain smelled moldy. Breakfast was complimentary but they had one person cooking and serving breakfast for the entire hotel. The syrup was watered down and the waffle batter was runny which made the waffles tough and chewy.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Family vacation"
Clean, pool was small, would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Erica
"Not very pleased with stay"
The hotel staff were great, but the hotel itself needs improvement. I have stayed in several Marriott's and this one is below average. The beds in our room were tiny, the couches needed cleaning, and it smelled funny. The breakfast was below average as well. By the time I got down to eat, there was nothing left in the bins. No fruit, no bacon/sausage or eggs (not really sure what was suppose to be in them), and the OJ machine was broken. I don't normally write about my experience but just wanted to let someone know about this one. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"It was great"
the experience was great. Six flags was down the road it took us no time to get there.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
jessikah
"Great Stay!!!"
This hotel is very clean and the staff was super-friendly. My room was in tip-top condition. The continental breakfast wasn't all that great so it could be better. The maids are really helpful as far as knowing the area (since they live there, perhaps) and they are very nice to you. The pool is cool (too much chlorine though) as my wife and I went before it became crowded with millions of kids! Overall, I would definitely reserve this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
T. Davis
"Pleasurable Experience"
Great place to stay! Clean and well maintained. Friendly service. Just an all around pleasurable experience. Would highly recommend it and will be back again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Michel
"Overall Very Nice"
We loved this place. Great staff, Miss Helen at the front desk is first class, Close (5 minutes) to Six Flags. Indoor pool was very nice. Room was spacious and breakfast was outstanding. Hotel is in great condition.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"The Best Stay Ever!"
Will be returning in September! Great staff...Very Clean and verrrrryyyyy nice room!
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
CJ
Enjoyed. Would stay again. We were there two nights. We did find a roach in our refrigerator upon arrival but everything else was just fine. :)
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Loved it
2 night trip May 28, 2013
"All the ammenities a family needs"
We were very pleased with our stay, and we will definitely book here again!
2 night family trip May 29, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Group above us was noisey, everything else was great
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Hard to find, but a nice stay"
New hotel, clean and comfortable. But difficult to find even with GPS. Just remember to turn right at the KIA dealership as the street is not marked and the hotel sign can't be seen from the highway.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Easy access to airport"
Good price, good location. Easy access to airport in Atlanta. Nice bonus free breakfast in the am.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Nice hotel close to six flags"
Weekend trip for school kids to six flags. Close drive and large rooms with two beds and fold out couch.
Other trip May 7, 2013
"Okay stay"
Okay place for the money. The room was clean. Breakfast was good, but really crowded.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
CW
"After a long day at sixflags."
double beds are small. room was smaller than expected for a suit. The breakfast was good, and the pool and spa was nice.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Great room for the cost"
Breakfast= WONDERFUL! But get there early. Lots of other children but QUIET IN ROOM. 4 of us (2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child) in King suite because that's all they had left. Space was satisfactory. Exercise room and pool/spa was satisfactory. Children had a blast. ONE NEGATIVE- tub was slow draining. By the time I realized it, I chose not to bother calling it in. We were there only one night and took late showers. Didn't want to wait.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2013
Tilly Bo
"Dirty!!!!"
Room was dirty, Potato chips on floor near bed and wall, pop bottle cap on floor. Mattress on pull out couch had a huge hole in it and was filthy. Kids running not stop and floor above. Unsupervised kids in pool being loud and splashing everyone. Kids hanging out in hot tub for over an hour.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"In the middle of everything"
I loved it. It was close to shopping and food places. Close to Six Flags and of course Walmart. The customer service was through the roof - excellent. My room was very clean, the bed was comfortable. Myself and the kids enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. And to top it off it was reasonably priced.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
G. McD
"Good hotel families"
The service was good. The hotel is good for people with children and is affordable with the amenities provided.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Great hotel for a family."
Great experience except the WiFi signal was very weak. Would definitely stay there, again. My grandsons LOVED the pool!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Diana
"Non-smoking Hotel Vs Smoke"
There were smoking in what were suppose to be non-smoking hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Mama
Great room and price. Kids loved the indoor pool!!
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2013
Quality of Hotel Service wasnt great at all, i asked for wake up call-never received it, which made me late for my conference.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay there again
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Friendly, helpful staff"
I arrived late at night on my way to a conference and left early the next morning. I found the staff very friendly and helpful and concerned to make my stay pleasant. The room was comfortable and clean, and breakfast was good.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Good deal for the money"
Over all we were happy with our stay. Unfortunately, we requested at the time of booking for two rooms side by side or across the hall and were told this would be no problem. This was not the case when we arrived, and the hotel desk staff was unwilling to accomodate this request. We were also given the wrong keys to one of our rooms, and there was no apology for this inconvenience, in fact, the desk clerk laughed it off as if were no big deal.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Quiet night"
Excellent value and comfortable stay. Would go back.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
Pail
It was comfortable and cozy. I would stay here again. The price was good too.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
Everything was great , Great customer service 12-22-2012 aronud 3 :45 pm I think Ms. Sorry I can not remember her name...........She CHECK ME IN......
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Janice
"Christmas"
Hotel staff is wonderful. Hotel is ok for a quick stay. Not terribly comfortable for a longer stay.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"Nice Place"
Staff was very friendly and helpful..Enjoy my stay..
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Nice stay :-)"
Good stay , have fun son
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Hotel nice, rooms very small"
We enjoyed the stay, but the rooms are so close together and small that you can hear your neighbors entire conversation. The actually bedroom part of the rooom was small.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2012
Ms. Johnson
"Good room out of the way location"
Clean comfortable room but a little cramped for a suite. Located on a deserted looking road (it shared with a Courtyard) which not as convenient to restaurants and other services as other Hotels in the area
1 night trip Nov 6, 2012
"family wkend away"
there was a dirty sock under the edge of the bed when we checked in. when i called down and asked for sheets for fold out bed i was asked to come down and get them. We will not return to this hotel in particular
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2012
Brandi
"Super FRIENDLY staff"
Staff is by far nicest group we have ever dealt with on any hotel stay. Great Hotel at a even better price.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2012
"Good Hotel for the price."
I found that is ws a good hotel for the value. Nothing too fancy. The small indoor pool and hot tub were a nice for my kids to burn some energy off after traveling. The breakfast was probably one of the best in the category of hotel.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"This hotel is in Lithia Springs, next to Six Flags"
I read the reviews about this hotel and decided to take a chance. The hotel is a little ways from the interstate and secluded. It is nice when you walk in. It has a indoor pool, and jacuzzi. It also has a nice breakfast area hot breakfast too. The rooms are clean but very small. It's a suite but more like a standard room with a divider between the areas. The televisions have all been upgraded since the photo was taken. For the quality I would rate it a 6 / 7 on a scale. It's clean, and safe. The staff was friendly and was there to help. If you want a similar nicer hotel stay at the Hampton Inn and suites across the street. The room is twice the size. For a single business traveler though it's a great deal.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
Charles E.
"Will be back"
The breakfast was great which saved me the cost of a four person breakfast. Quick check in and out, very clean. One way in and out provided security. Close to eating and sixflags. Got season passes and plan to stay here at least 4 times this summer. All the staff were helpful and I felt like they were locals with a broad knowledge of the area. Could understand all of them and they didnt speak a different language to each other, which has made me uncomfortable in the past.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Good hotel with a very very nice staff. The breakfast was a litle poor, but otherwish very good. There was big rooms, nice beds and clean.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
Peder
"Springhill Suites-close to six flags"
I really liked this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the rooms very clean and well furnished. Looked more like a house or an apartment than a hotel room. The only negative things about it were, a) the shower in our room was not working (although the bathtub worked just fine), and b) the location was kind of in a run down looking area, but frankly, most everything in the area was kind of run down looking; even six flags was surrounded by vacant lots etc. Overall, the stay was very pleasant and we are planning to stay here again on our next trip.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Rita
"Great hotel-nice rooms and cost effective."
Very nice hotel. The only problem that we had was with the sleeper sofa. The frame was bent, so the boys had to sleep the opposite direction. After a day at Six Flags, they were too tired to even care! Really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Debbie
It's a nice and quiet hotel I would come and stay here again and again
Family trip Oct 3, 2012
Nice set up. Had hard time getting room comfortable because of ac
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
The hotel was great and the Staff was World Class!!
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Ricky D
"Clean and comfortable"
We picked this hotel since it was outside the bustle of downtown during DragonCon. It was simple, clean and comfortable, and the service was good! The hotel was a bit hard to find - the area isn't lighted well and there is not very good signage, but once we got there it was fine!
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Rachel
"great experience"
everything went great , was real clean
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"About what I expected"
The room was clean and comfortable (except the sleeper sofa, when out blocked access to and from the kitchenette area). Free breakfast had a nice selection and the staff was very helpful.
Family trip Aug 16, 2012