All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2460 W State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2787

2.9
"Good Hotel Horrible Checkin."
hotel is in good condition rooms are basic but very clean and larger than you'd expect. Check in was a nightmare. One clerk at the desk and a long line of people. He kept answering the phone and would stop what he was doing to talk to the caller. It was more than 20 minutes to check in at nearly 1am after a 5 hour drive. If they fixed this it would have been a much better experience.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Stay away"
Specifically booked a smoking room and was told they didn't have any. Put me in the very back with the big rig parking (noise). Sent me to the elevator by the room-it didn't work. The closest working one was in the opposite corner of the complex. They could have told me before so I could just use the closest stairs. The air-conditioner was like a jackhammer and did not cool the room sufficiently. The room was dingy and the cabinet for the TV/dresser/refrigerator stand was collapsing downward in the middle. IMHO: go somewhere else.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
My husband and I stayed there the night before we went on our cruise. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. It's only 6 miles away from the port. The parking was free and the rate was good as well. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Erica, L
"ok for price & location"
Good enough for 1 night or short stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Good for quick stay"
It was a quick one night stay. We had to wait quite some time to check in because of another guest having a huge problem with their room. There were police outside our room for hours talking with guests. The pool was closed when the hours stated the pool would still be open. I went to get a towel for the pool and was refused because I was wearing my bathing suit. It was not a clean place, but a good cheap quick place to stay
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
It was good
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
keith
"Getaway"
It was good except noise neighbors
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
keith
No problems at all I like the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
willie
"Good for a night or two."
The hotel is an older hotel which has been refurbished. The room was adequate, nothing fancy. It has a restaurant on site that offers buffet type meals. Its location was good and we were able to sleep. This place will get the job done, just don't expect a resort. There is a grill that you can use near the front. As the sign says: don't block the trucker parking or you will be towed.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Timothy B
"NEVER PREPAY FOR YOUR STAY"
I have stayed at the Red Carpet a few times. But, this was the first time I prepaid for the room and it seemed as though since they had the non refundable payment everything had changed. Any other time it was sure we are more then welcome to accommodate and the rooms were always great. But, as the cash was already in hand things were different on this stay. The room did not have a microwave and refrigerator and when ask I was told that I would have to pay additional for a room that them (I never had to pay before). The sink did not have a stopper and the room smelled (I had to cover the drain with a towel my entire stay to get rid of the horrible oder. This was my last stay at the Red Carpet. If you book this hotel NEVER pay in advance!
5 night trip Jul 22, 2015
CHRISTINA
"Red carpet inn"
I really enjoyed the room, it was clean and spacious, and the staff was nice and easy going.
3 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
schlinka
"Never Again!!!"
It was a nightmare since arrival. A very disrespectful front desk attendant who disclosed at my arrival that because I am a Florida Resident they will need to charge my credit card for a $250 Dollars deposit for any incidents. She also offered me to cancel my stay and try to get a refund from the site I booked this room online if I refused to pay the deposit, and mentioned said deposit would be refunded upon departure. Since I haven't received the refund in my credit card, I called and was yelled at it will 3 to 5 business day!! Floor at the room was very dirty. AC was off once I entered the room and took about an hour to cool the room. Reception attendants are very bad mannered and disrespectful!
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Lizette
"Good price and close to airport."
Rooms are kept clean. Staff was polite. Location close to the airport. Overall good value for your money.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
jose
"Not very happy"
No ice machines, except in the lobby only. Very loud people screaming outside the door at 7:00am on a Sunday morning. Only two towels were available in the room and to get more, I would have had to walk up to the front desk to get them myself.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Angela
"EXCELLENT PERFECT SERVICE!!!"
Very good service!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Beatrice
"Great for a vacation"
I've had a great time here nothing bad about its your average hotel to just relax the pool can be re done though.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Jamal
"I'll never stay here again!!!"
Stayed overnight for an early morning funeral service at this hotel. Had a late check in. I took with my phone of the toilet stains and body hair stuck on the wash cloth left for the next unsuspecting guest. Wish I had taken photos of the rusty fixtures in the room. That wasn't as important as the filth. Went to the night manager to let him know about it. His answer wasn't, I'll switch your room. He said, tell the Manager about it in the morning. Went to the local Winn Dixie to buy cleaning products. Cleaned the room myself and requested clean bed linen do. At 9ish I was checking out, show a new person the photos and asked to speak to the Manager. Of course I was told he's not there and he'll call me because they have to investigate what I'm saying. They can't do anything about then. I never heard from them. Today is 7/17/15. Incident, 7/10/15.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Yvonne
"Motel"
This is a Motel. It's geared primarily to patrons that are paying cash. For example, I had to leave a $20 deposit for an iron. The Internet service needs improvement, the reception in my room was at the door and better outside. This is not for me.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Not bad"
Not bad
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
andre
"great!"
The pool needs some remodeling an there was a lot of work being done around the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Economy Hotel"
Hotel was nice room was renovated but had a bad mildew odor. Bed was not very comfortable sheets had mildew odor. Located in a noisy area near beltways....okay for overnight stay.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2015
"2 night stay visiting family & friends"
Great value for basic older hotel. No frills, but room was very clean, A/C was cold, and bed was very comfortable. Staff courteous.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Nice End to a Horrible Trip"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great. I really enjoyed the cheese fries. Very convenient last minute hotel.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Do not waste your money on this discussing hotel!!"
This hotel was horrible! The smoke detector was covered by plastic and there were dirty towels hanging from the shower curtain.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
karen
Not a bad place at all for the money. I wish they had coffee in the room but the restaurant was good and reasonably priced.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Dayton
"one night stay"
The room was extremely hot at 11:30 pm. would of been nice if the maid hade closed the curtain and turned on the a/c. Front desk night clerk was rude.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Ronald
"Overnight for early a.m. departure"
Just an overnite for early morning airport departure. Room was clean. Comfortable bed. Nice hot shower and plenty of towels for two. Check in and check out were handled efficiently. As with most hotels near airports and highways - a little noisy. Overall good value for what we needed.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Leslie
"Great value, excellent service"
The staff was extremely friendly when I checked in. The rooms were well equipped at the price point. The hotel itself was obviously older but the owners modernized the interiors. The floors were tile and the room was well kept with updated furniture. I would absolutely stay here again. The price point was very good for the hotel. Overall great value.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Jared
"Stayed here a number of times"
This is a good choice for a very reasonably priced no frills hotel. My room was remodeled and was highly acceptable. Not far from airport and very quiet. They will pick you up and drop you off at the airport if you don't have a car. Location just a few blocks from I-95. Wi-Fi strength is very poor unless you are in the lobby. They need better routers and more of them to provide all the guests in their complex with a better signal. Lobby people were helpful with information. Easy parking. Outside area to picnic.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Okay fun"
It was good stay wish my room had a refrigerator tho
3 night trip May 24, 2015
Nicole
"May 30th to June 1st"
I paid for my room inadvance and when I was checking in still needed to put 250.00 deposit from my card.stayed there many pervious stay was 4 days earlier and didn't have to put deposit wish I was informed before of this
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Memorial Weekend Stay"
I wouldn't stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Colleen
"Very good"
Nice stay, no problems at all
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Paul Nagib
"Hotel staff are rude"
Front desk clerk is glad I didn't want to go to jail. He is the rudest, most smart mouthed idiot I know.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"pretty decent"
Room was clean but there is no fridge nor iron and ironing board.. staff was nice but cane off non chalant.. seems like a lot of locals rent rooms here.. parking is good! I didnt try the restaurant but it looked aight. Area may seem shady, but i felt safe
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
So so for one night, better pay little more and get a nicier place.
Other trip May 26, 2015
casadipucci
"Unprofessional and inadquate Red Carpet Inn"
The front desk management was uncooperative, the cleaning service was extremely slow and the only ice machine is in the lobby which I feel is inadequate for 300+ bed hotel. The hotel rooms needed to be cleaned better, the bathrooms had hair around the toilets and sinks and not in just one room I booked six rooms and four had the same problem. We had guest visiting on one room so six people were there and night manager evicted us without warning. Even local sheriff who came out said it was fair. We later found that their was no limit to visitation policy and hotel refused to refund money.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Rex
After reading some of the previous reviews I was not expecting to much. But, was very surprised. When we checked in the staff was very friendly and pleasant. My husband is a pest inspector so when we got to the room we went over the entire place from top to bottom. (we do this everywhere we stay). We were surprised to find that even under the bed the tile floor was shiny and clean, not a spec of dirt or signs of any insects anywhere. The cleaning staff did a fantastic job. I recommend this hotel if you are looking for a one or two night stay.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Bonnie
"Thanks for the flash back to antenna area TV!"
TV didn't work, we were told they were fixing, but hours later, not fixed. We wanted to watch NBA playoffs in room. Had we known it wouldn't be fixed, we would have asked for our money back and hone somewhere else. Air conditioner unit looked like it was surrounded by several feet on both sides by painted plywood, nothing more secure than that. Water dripping on lower level from up above that you had to walk through and get dripped on. Hotel staff not concerned at all that we wanted a working TV and weren't happy. Its proximity to the airport is its only plus.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Alayne
Was there just over the night and left Florida through FFL airport. Was perfect to have a free airport shuttle.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Martin
"Room in the middle of no where"
The lift broke down. We had 3 heavy suitcases and 2 handbags. Room in 3rd floor. The receptionist was not friendly . Called things confused. "Single unit to a Queen bed, Double or king bed. For as Single is a single bed for ONE person. Location is a bit far away from any shop.
6 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"dissapointed"
We arrived to get our room at 4 a.m. on Tuesday May 19, 2015. We made reservations for a smoking room through Hotel.Com in which they advized that it was non refundable we were fine with that. When my husband wenyo the front lobby the lobby was closed and we had to speak to the front desk clerk through a small hole in a glass window. The clerk was very non friendly and rude, he instantly told me that the room was a nonsmoking room. I told him that we reserved a smoking room and he was rude and said havnt had any smoking rooms". He was not a pleasant clerk, when we got to our room it did not have a do not disturb sign in our room. When I called the front desk about to tell him that he said I don't think we have anymore let's see and he said to me I do have one up here you have to come and get it. Now c'mon what business are we running and where is the customer service. In addition once I walked up to the office to get the sign at now 430 a.m. My wife and I had an additional night to stay in the room and we left the "do not disturb" sign on the door when we left for the day. Upon our return they remove the sign and went in the room Hugh! This hotel has veyy bad manners also growing algae in the pool. To top it off they have long term residences in this hotel which should be advertised in the link, people sitting in the parking lot in there cars at night don't feel safety what so ever.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Anna
"Reasonable price"
Great price that includes a very nice breakfast my kids love it
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Estie
"Dirty pool, no airport shuttle at 4:30am as promis"
Reserve room under impression I had access to free airport shuttle to catch my flight at 6am out of Ft Lauderdale. Pool needed serious attention. Nasty green algae. Never stay at Red Carpet Inn again in my life.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Not recommended"
This is the kind of hotel you stay at when nothing else is available at a reasonable price. It is worn, dated, poorly maintained and dirty.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Cheap but ok."
Ok for the price.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Hans Kristian
"Just an Overnight stay"
We were just visiting FL for a few days and wanted to be closer to the airport for an early flight. I wouldn't have minded staying longer because it was really so nice. The pool was pretty, the room was small but very clean, comfortable and up to date. I liked that it did not have carpeting because it also didn't have that musty smell that a lot of FL hotels have.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Very adequate for my short-term needs"
A one night visit in room with king-size bed. Very friendly check-in with no waiting. Clean room in all respects. A/C has easy controls. No mini-fridge, coffee-maker or microwave. Sound tends to carry between rooms, such as a chair being moved on carpet-less floors. I chose a room facing parking area rather than a room facing pool with potential noise (though people getting in and out cars also makes noise). There is no breakfast buffet.
Other trip May 18, 2015