All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2460 W State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2787

2.9
"Good for one night but needs some work"
Nice room, location didn't seem too good. Wish the curtains were longer and the bedding warmer/ softer. Also found a tiny roach in the bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Crappy motel with crappy service."
I heard an extremely loud jackhammer type noise directly above my room at about 11 am. on my 2nd day there. I told the front desk clerk I wanted it stopped. He said the hotel needs maintenance from time to time and it won't be stopped. I reminded him that people are here on vacation and expect peace and quiet. I argued with him and then he told me to check out if I don't like it. I was absolutely incensed. What he should have said is "I'm sorry sir, I will move you to another room immediately". I later contacted the motel manager by phone and discussed the situation with him and they moved me to another room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great value!"
We used this hotel for one night before getting on the cruise ship. It was perfect for that. Don't spend $200 for one night at another hotel. They had a restaurant which was very convenient since we didn't have a car. The food was good and alot of it. Free shuttle to port. A great value!!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Was told shuttle would be available from airport to hotel even though are flight was getting in late. NOT TRUE and it cost us $40 dollars for a four mile shuttle ride from airport and the front desk personnel were just plain rude about everything.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Marilyn
"Not all I had hoped"
Hotel is set away from things the Internet only would connect if in the lobby rooms were ok just not my choice for any return trip!!!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"It was pleasant."
Nice and comfortable, I would recommend it to a friend.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jermaine
"location"
One good thing they had a restaurant to eat . Also shuttle to the airport. Not the best place to stay without transportation. Hotel on the main highway no place to walk.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Red carpet inn"
The hotel was conviently located, bar/resturant was good.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
terry
"Tortuga fest"
Ok got the price. The rooms had no carpet but not necessarily a bad thing. Need more towels and the AC units leak which is dangerous
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Barb
"No towel rack? I'm not going back."
The staff were courteous and helpful: I have no complaints with the service they rendered. But I was surprised to find that there were no towel racks in the bathroom (where was I supposed to put my towel while I showered?) and I was quite put off to discover that the clean towels were stored on a low bar mounted under the sink, right next to the drain plumbing! Moreover, the corner of the room that housed the sink smelled moldy, and even after a couple days of circulating air, that did not change by the time I checked out. The room was spacious enough, and was reasonably well equipped. Perhaps a few more power outlets would have been helpful, especially near the bed, and a coffee machine would have been very convenient, but for its budget price I'm not going to complain too much about the lack of amenities. I really missed having a towel rack though.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"A Place to Stay"
The room was actually a little better than I had anticipated. You can see that they are attempting to update the facility, but the way they went about it was wrong. The service was very good. The restaurant that's connected to the hotel was VERY good. The neighborhood? Not so good. But my stay was for a short stop over before leaving FLL from a cruise.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
Earnest
"Overnight at frayed Red Carpet!"
I chose Red Carpet primarily because they provided free shuttle from airport and to cruiseport. The evening staff seemed substandard especially in the areas of abruptness and seeming rudeness: it did not convey welcome or joy. However the morning staff were very friendly and helpful. My overall opinion about the room was that had been an old long-used room covered over with many coats of paint: v good points were nice marble floor: easy to be kept clean though it was streaked from mopping; air-conditioning was excellent. There is a restaurant attached, but was very hot and overcrowded with bar and TV patrons [it seemed like a local watering hole rather than a comfortable eating establishment]. Needless to say, I did not eat there. The flora around the facility dripped and dropped all sorts of sticky things, leaving encrusted on bottoms of shoes and luggage wheels: it was generally a mess!
Tony
Certainly not the Taj Mahal, but relatively clean, quiet and the AC worked. Bed was comfortable. Place very run down.
"Close to Airport"
Roaches. Front desk was not friendly. Family party of three rooms where not in the same building.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
It seemed like the hotel staff resented that I had made my reservation thru Expedia.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Ovepriced"
Waited over an hour for transport from airport. Driver was rude. There were two small bath towels in room. Had to call room service for hand towels and face cloths. There were no tissues. Apparently this is the norm as we checked with other guests who had the same experience. You would expect these basic amenities from a hotel that charges close to $200 per night. We were very disappointed.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
carolyn
"Over view."
Nice pool. Good food in restaurant. Friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
jojack
Everyone were in bad mood. The location is good but the noise start from the 7 am ..., from the service asking if someone is leaving the room or not ..,,and wich room ... Awful ! A little of respect would be nice ! Thank you
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
family
What was wrong with my first review? please respond back to me
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
LEONARD
"Needs better mgmt."
Needed two towels-waited 2 hours before a manager brought them.----TV didn't have a remote. Again---2 hours and no help. Again the maintanance man brought it. The front desk worker really didn't care if she helped anyone or not. The pool was not maintained as well as it could have been with leaves and debris not removed. All soft drink vending machines were out of order as well as the ice machine and one elevator.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Judi
"Not worth the money."
Toilet broken and running water all night. Very outdated- 1985 feel. Motel 6 is a Hilton compared to this place. Staff was nice and appeared to have a nice resturant.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
We stayed 3 nights, not consecutive nights at this hotel. The first night we arrived after 11pm and found the promised transportation for the airport had stopped at 11. The queen bed seemed to have a full sheet on it, very uncomfortable for two people. Walking around the room in bare feet, my feet got very dirty.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Fine for 1 night"
Advertised free Continental Breakfast. Was told in the morning " new owners - no continental breakfast ". Need to correct ad.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Close to the airport"
The hotel served its purpose because it was close to the airport and we had a 6:00 AM flight the next morning. It was clean. The front has a beautiful old tree. The pool looked lovely, but we did not take advantage.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Missing important features"
Not a bargain at $150/night. No inroom coffee. Elevator was out of order. No breakfast.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
cl
"Good be better"
Rooms a little outdated, overpriced coffe. Limited options for snacks late night. No plugs available for charging phone except for bathroom.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
todd
"Leaving Florida"
One night, pre-departure stay, not much to say really, booked it for the price, and location. I didn't expect much and didn't get much. Very convenient to the airport and that's all I needed as I had an early flight out. Are there better "airport hotels" in the area, of course, but it being the midst of Spring Break, all the better ones wanted "silly money", so I went downscale.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Keith
Did not feel comfortable or secure. Food was less than average. Staff was friendly and competent.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Overnight"
Pretty quick airport overnight but the accommodations were great.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Convenient for air/cruise port transfer"
Room was fine, was able to check in early (1100). Shuttle to cruiseport was convenient. Shuttle to hotel from airport took about an hour for pick up - shuttle likely runs on the hour and makes a loop. Only about 15 minutes between hotel and air/cruise ports, so convenient shuttle. Shopping and restaurants were about 1.5 miles away and we didn't notice any local bus system as we walked the hot, dusty distance. Not so convenient if you need some items prior to your trip, however, the shuttle runs right by the shopping area and would likely drop you off and pick you up on its circuit if you just ask :) Restaurant on site looked busy and.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sparksmtn
"For the price 1 to 10. Two."
Room was in fair condition had no coffee maker,micro. The staff @frt desk were not freiendly in am or pm. The bar and restaurant were ok
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Decent place between airport and cruise port"
We stayed here between arriving in Ft. Lauderdale and leaving on our cruise.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"No Ice"
The only ice machine was in the front lobby far away and it was not working. The girl in the restaurant would not give me any ice. This seems like a minimum degree of service that should be expected.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Brenda
"Just for a transit-night."
It was a short stay, transiting for traveling early tomorrow morning. The reception guy John was very agressive, non polite at all.(March 19, 2015 1:20am)
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"EAT AT RESTAURANT PRIME RIB GREAT"
CLOSE TO AIRPORT FREE SHUTTLE GOOD FOOD ON PREMISE HELPFUL STAFF
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
MARTY
"Gross room, bad area, rude staff- Do not recommend"
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! Scared to even fall asleep. Seems to be locals hangout. Not nice area. Front desk staff was very unprofessional . Will never stay here again. Though a real shame because the restaurant attached had very good food for both late dinner and early breakfast
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
traci
"Rude!"
Hotel staff RUDE AS WELL AS RESTAURANT STAFF!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"nice hotel"
Very good highly recommend good price I would stay next visit
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not worth the money!"
The bed was comfortable - what a surprise - because everything else was disappointing. The bed is the only reason I gave this place 2 stars - otherwise it would be one star. The rooms make Motel 6 look like the Ritz. The clientele was a little scary - there was a Sheriff's deputy watching a group of people at the other end of the balcony when we got off the elevator. There is no breakfast included in the room rate so pay the extra money and stay at another hotel. We sure will if we ever have a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Marianne
"my opinion count?"
overaal was great stay at this hotel, please focus on xterior detail cleaning, parking lot look bad, that what a guest see first view.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
EDITH
"Ok was cheapest in area"
Currently a lot of renovating being done. I could stick my hand under the gap in door. A lot of shady people staying there so lock door. Construction starts early so don't plan on sleeping in and bed not the most comfortable
"Good Stay"
Our stay was really comfortable. We arrived really late from a flight and was booked into a room that the previous guest had smoked in. We asked the staff to move us and they obliged no problems. The restaurant was really nice and food was inexpensive. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Close to the airport and Ferry. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again no problem.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Verene
"no red carpet!"
Front desk staff were rude. No hot water in bathroom. Noisy
nanc
"not bad and not good either"
first the front desk guy is terrible, thank god I was just there for one night. I asked the front desk guy to arrange a taxi for me for the following morning at 4 am, well the taxi came 430 after I called for one at 415am.
"HORRIBLE NEVER-ENDING NIGHTMARE"
I read the reviews about this place before booking but had decided with the convenient location close to the cruise terminal and price how bad could it be right? WRONG ! From the rude, dishonest front desk staff (Matt), the disgusting stained bed linens, the leaking all over the floor toilet, and the noise of people out in the parking lot I would have rather slept at the airport. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
T.Spencer
"red roof inn"
Rooms were clean hotel clerks very nice the flat screen tv was of low quality over all I would stay again
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
athena
"Stay well"
We loved the hotel and location.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Vance
"Great Last Stopping Stop"
After spending 6 days at a beach resort and playing 6 rounds of golf this was a last stop before heading back to snowy NE and it provided a reasonably priced room close to FLL airport with free shuttle service. Only negative was a motorcycle entering the parking lot for a 1am wake up but otherwise had a quiet room on the 3rd floor at the back of the property that was quiet (no noise from adjacent rooms or from airport). King size bed with a hard mattress was perfect for me.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Henry
"Rough Bar for Truckers Attached to Hotel"
This hotel is close to the airport, clean enough, but has a loud bar attached. it is also a truck stop with 20+ trucks parked around the back, so truckers all around. Nothing against truckers, but it didn't feel all that safe--even though it probably is OK.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Close to the airport and bed was comfortable"
This hotel was fine for one night. Kind of like a motel/truck stop but the bed was comfortable and the air conditioner drowned out the sound of the highway outside. It is 5 minutes away from the airport and has a restaurant on site.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015