All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3050 Green Mountain Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"easy access but not that great"
The front desk staff was rude which would be the main reason I dont plan on going back. The hotel itself is very large being comprised of three buildings, the room was decent. I have to say the beds were nice, they had pillow tops or something that made them soft. The location is pretty nice too, its not on a major road yet its easy access to everything. Theres a put put course right across the street with a pizza hut and yogurt bar next door.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Awesome"
This place is great! Would stay here again! Love it!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Good hot breakfast buffet. Nice indoor pool and comfortable clean beds. Large separate sink/mirror area in room. Only complaint is the very tiny toilet/tub combo bathroom. The door barely cleared the toilet.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Close to the strip...."
The only complaint I have is that the AC did not work as well as I would like. Staff was friendly and the beds were comfortable after a day of sightseeing in Branson.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
We truly enjoyed our stay at Stone Castle in Branson, Mo. We have no complaints.
3 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2014
Carrie
Jets not working in whirlpool. Housekeeping made beds but left wet used towels on bathroom floor. Bathroom so small it was hard to get in & out of.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Pat
We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel we have stayed here twice and we love it
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
tonya
"Not Pet Friendly!"
First thing I would like to say even though they say they are pet friendly they are not! If you have a pet you are placed in building three. There was only one small patch of grass for all the dogs that were staying to use. Which happened to be at the top of a very steep hill. This seems to be the neglected no second thoughts given to building. Rooms are very small, long and narrow, not even enough room to have a suitcase open. The bathroom was very small and uncomfortable though the water was very warm and water pressure was nice. The housekeeping staff lounged around in the lobby area during the day. The pool was cool, older, and paint pieces chipping off. The hot tub on the other hand was VERY HOT. It too had large paint pieces chipping off. Breakfast which happened to be in building #2 was decent, if you like the same thing every day, but very crowded. Our last night in town we chose to go to supper at Florentina’s and by chance we happened to mention to our waitress that we were staying in a hotel. She asked us which one and we told her and she promptly told us that we received a discount. There were no guides, binders, or any public information booklets in our room that told us this. This further made us feel as if the building we were staying in was the less cared about and wasn’t a concern to the management. Due to us always bringing our dog with us when we go out of town we will not be staying at this hotel again and would not recommend it to anyone with pets.
4 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Run down hotel on the inside, looks good on the outside. Room had a musty odor. Hallway was hot, unairconditioned. Pool and hot tub were dirty and needed painted and out dated. Bathroom smallest I've seen in any hotel ! The ONLY upside was friendly staff and a decent breakfast
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Robyn
Hotel was nice. The bathroom was very small. Breakfast room got a little crowded but it was a holiday weekend. Overall good stay
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Bed was way too hard. Bathrooms need to be bigger
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Looks like a catle"
My young daughter really liked the fact that we were staying at the" castle", because of which I am giving it a higher overall rating. We loved the location, breakfast, cleanliness and the room in general, however, I could barely sleep because of an extremely noisy air conditioner and extremely thin walls. The less important cons for me were tiny bathroom and some areas in need of retouching (like paint on the walls here and there). Since the price was so great, we may consider using this hotel again if we are in the area, but we will definitely bring some earplugs.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Stella
It was very nice and quiet. We had a good time
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable."
We stayed here a few weeks ago. We liked it so much that when we decided to visit Branson again we came back! The breakfast buffet is good hot food, not fancy but filling. Plenty of room to sit and eat. The bathroom was very small but we weren't in the room much except to sleep.
Sue
"great value for a great price."
I have been staying here off and on for the past 25-30yrs. Although the hotel may have the same furnishings, it is immaculate and has an awesome hot breakfast. You can't beat the price and it is in a quiet corner of branson but still within walking distance of some attractions. I had to change my initial reservation, and the staff was very nice about it and promptly gave me a refund without question. The hotel has two inside pools and hot tubs which stay open late. This is a great value for the price. I will stay again.
cindi
"Wonderful weekend"
The front desk staff was friendly and efficeint, the room was immaculate, but what I appreciated most were the ladies working the breakfast room! The ladies in the breakfast room were absolutely wonderful, they did a great job with an excellent attitude, was really impressed.
Crystal
"Excellent location"
First time I stay in this hotel and when i go back I will stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Thought the "Resort and Conference Center" title"
With the title and grand outer edifice, I was expecting a WOW factor. They gave us a room on the 4th floor way in the farthest corner in Bldg 1. The pool and bkfast was in Bldg 2 which was a lengthy walk to get to. Bldg 1 is old. Once in room, all was well. Hallway to get in and out did not have A.C. Cool name and edifice, not so inside.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Rooms are very small, but you get what you pay for"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Stone Castle on our getaway to Branson. We rented the king suite. I expected to walk in to an extravagant room but was very disappointed. The bed took up the ENTIRE room, there was no microwave, the fridge was a MINI fridge (and I mean mini), and the bathroom was so small that you had to physically step in the shower to shut the bathroom door. However on a positive note, there are two indoor pools and hot tubs, the staff for the most part is friendly (especially the ladies at breakfast) and the location is perfect. Lots of restaurants leading to the hotel, 2 minutes from the strip, 10 minutes from Silver Dollar City, not even 10 minutes from Table Rock Lake, and about 5 minutes from the Dixie Stampede. This made it very convenient to take it everything we wanted to. If I would stay at Stone Castle again, I would rent a two double bed room as those rooms were significantly larger, however upon my return to Branson, I would probably stay elsewhere all together.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
Kristyn S.
"The hotel was at a strategic point."
My stay was managed,because I did not receive what I was promised. I was told I my family will have a family suite of two rooms and a sitting area, but I had to beg to even get two rooms for to stay in. We did not eat breakfast of all the days we were there, because their food were not very presentable or not much of a choice.
5 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Bernard
"good stay"
No bad for price
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Phillip
This was our shelty dog'1st hotel stay. We call him mr perfect dog.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Hotel was nice, however"
I would not recommend this hotel nor will I stay there again for the following reasons, but the staff were very pleasant and helpful: (1) We had to leave all of our clothes in our suitcase due to the fact that there was only a small 2 drawer nightstand (which was what the T.V. was sitting on) to put clothes in (2) at night we noticed we could hear people walking/running up & down the stairs, which made it a little difficult to sleep (3) We had to kill a spider or two each morning when we woke up.(4) There was no place to put any soap, shampoo or conditioner in the shower, however they did have their own supply of soap & shampoo in a dispenser on the wall of the shower (5) Also if you use a hairdryer or curling iron or a straightener - there is no room at the sink to actually use those items (6) On our last morning there the hotel ran out of hot water for about 30 minutes (I am guessing a lot of the guests started taking showers at the same time). We didn't spend much time there at the hotel due to the above, but spent our time exploring Branson. We will definitely come back to Branson, however will we be staying at a different hotel.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Overall a good time"
The hotel was clean and inexpensive. The quality of the facility and products (towels, linens, soap, furniture, etc.) was what you would expect from a typical cheap chain. They did offer free wifi, so that was a plus. Breakfast was provided and reminded us of church camp. There were long tables where you sat with others, took food off a buffet and the food was ok, but nothing you would want to pay for. Staff was kind and professional.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
STL
"Not what I was expecting."
The hotel was old, the carpet not clean in the hallway. The hallways were not air conditioned at all and it was hot when we were there. You couldn't enjoy the pool because the water was cold and there was too much chlorine in it. The "hot" breakfast bar was very disappointing. You had a choice of eggs, sausage, eggs, sausage and cold cereal.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very nice for the price."
This hotel was nice. The room was nicely decorated. We ended up with a room on the corner of the building and had a sliding glass door with a balcony. That was a nice bonus. The bathroom was very clean and had a newer type shower and tub. Good water pressure. The free breakfast buffet had hot food. Not gourmet but good food and plenty. The dining area was plenty big and seated a lot of people. This hotel was very nice for the price and if we return to Branson again we will stay there.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Suzie
"nice location but ok room"
The location is great, good breakfast (sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, variety of cereals, muffins, bagels, waffles and pancakes), wifi a little slow, cleaning ladies are really nice, the ac was nice and cold, and the beds were really comfortable.
7 night trip Aug 2, 2014
No ramp into lobby for cart. Door at end of hall not secure to guest only. Desk could not find our receipt to check out of hotel. Was looking through a lot of papers. Older hotel. Won't stay there again.
7 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
West
The 2 hotel rooms that we we stayed in was building 3 rooms 3117 and 3119. Both rooms had a musty kind of smell. The hotel bed was comfy. the room was clean. Some of the breakfast foods were cold. We only slept 4 to 5 hours a night and were not in the hotel room except for this small amount of time. This is the only reason that I did not bring to the management's attention. I will not stay here again though.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Tammy Walker
"Family vacation"
Beds were very comfortable, hot breakfast was very good. Well worth the price.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Amber
"Pool was horrible"
The pools chemicals were so strong - it burned your eyes just walking into the room. After 10 minutes in the pool, my kids started coughing so we left. As we walked out, there were 2 maintenance men standing there and I told them about it.....they both just shrugged their shoulders. The next morning as we walked by the pool on the way to breakfast - you could still smell the chlorine.......from the outside.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Check-in was quick and easy. Desk clerk was helpful and friendly. The grounds were well kept and inviting. Both pool areas were clean and well maintained. The breakfast area was large, clean and the food was good. The lady taking care of the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed having tables large enough to allow our large group to sit together!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"good"
It was ok. Rooms took to long to be ready and maid service never came
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Ashley
"Great hotel; located off strip."
Hotel was great expect parking space and the air in the room made bedding feel damp. Other than that, it was a great hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Will stay again"
Have stayed here before and is one of the best we have found I Branson
lawrenc e
"It's okay nothing special"
I didn't have a bad experience here it's a little old and smells a bit crusty! it wasn't the best but it could of been worse there was a pool and breakfast which was what I was looking for...
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"35th anniversary getaway"
We had a great experience. The room was very clean. Breakfast was good. Would recommend to anyone staying in area
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Lena
"The overpriced hotel"
I have stayed in many hotels over the years and from the looks of the hotel I was expecting something a little nicer....however it was disappointing. The internet was VERY slow and the shower creaked every time we took a shower. On top of that i reserved a king size and Only got a queen and the room was overall small.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Shelby
Great place to stay!
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Staff is 5 star"
My self and my fiancé, took my daughters to Branson! Fun fun!! The beds are clean! The staff is very helpful! Will stay at this hotel on the next visit
5 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Pool Terrible
2 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
"Old hotel"
I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms say no smoking but the room smelled like an ashtray! No amount of deodorizing spray made it better. The wash cloths and towels were very rough. The rooms were extra small. Only one person at a time could move around.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Stayce
"Very nice hotel"
I was looking 4 a hotel that was a good price since I am a single mother. Hotels.com found the stone castle 4 me & the price was great. I had no idea how nice it was till we got there & I was very surprised. I texted all my friends & told them how beautiful it was. The breakfast was very good too. It was a great stay
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Bobbijo
"great hotel for the price"
This is my second time staying at this hotel. We travel with our dog and they are pet friendly. not a 5 star hotel but good customer service, free breakfast, and they have an indoor pool.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
king
"Good location and clean"
I was surprised by the quality for the price. The room was nice and clean, in a great location, breakfast is nice and the staff was friendly. My nephews liked the castle theme, I liked that the theme wasn't over the top.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Very comfortable bed"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel was nice and close to everything we wanted to do. The beds were really great, it almost felt like home. Loved the hot breakfast every morning and the swimming pool stayed open pretty late which was nice.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Cindy
"Very nice hotel for the money!"
We were very pleased to step into such a nice hotel room and we stayed in the older part of the hotel. The hot breakfast was amazing and the variety of foods were unexpected. The only thing we didn't like about the hotel is that the trash wasn't emptied very timely on the patio. We would have enjoyed our time on the patio more had there not been a million flies around the trash cans. We will definitely choose this hotel the next time we're in Branson.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Ty
It was overpriced for the quality. The jetted tub was dirty. The tiles on the floor were broken and made noise. The room smelled musty. It really needs updating. No place to park near your room and didn't have luggage carrier.Nothing close by to get food except gas station. Very limited in their vending machines.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Quite nice..."
My 10-year-old daughter and I took a weekend getaway vacation to Branson and chose the Stone Castle Hotel because of it's fair price, location off of 76 and away from the high traffic and it's unique look. We were very pleased with the experience and we will stay there again in the future! The only thing missing was a fitness area, in my opinion. Otherwise we loved it. Very friendly staff!!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
JJohnston
"Nice place."
We checked in and had to be upgraded on our rooms and it was very nice. Huge Jacuzzi and a very large room. Our room was the Miss Kitty Saloon.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014