All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3050 Green Mountain Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Food is not good
It was pretty good. Old furniture. Nice big breakfast area. Food was ok not great.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
we really enjoyed our stay. the breakfast buffet was the best I've had at any hotel. the pool was crowded, but ok.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
We stayed 2 nights, had a great time! The hot tub was very relaxing.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Mini Vacation"
This hotel was just perfect for our trip. the location is great, a quick drive to any of the attractions. The grounds are immaculately kept, and the FREE breakfast is great- especially when traveling with children.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
QueenC4OU
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was absolutely wonderful! Very friendly and inviting! Rooms are very clean, with comfortable beds. The hotel is in a great location near all of the attractions!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Isaiah
"A nice surprise hidden in Branson!"
Came with my folks and daughter for a night away and fun at Silver Dollar City. Upon check in we were surprisingly upgraded to a king suite. The suites had jacuzzi tubs and themed. Was very fun! We stayed in the Fiesta room. Had lovely Spanish mural on wall and beautiful heavy furniture whereas my folks were in Miss Kitty's and it was western themed. The indoor pool was enjoyable and the breakfast buffet one of the better ones I've had at a hotel, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, potatoes, waffles, cereals, breads. Will return again for sure.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Whitney
"most comfortable bed I have ever slept on."
Stayed 4 nights. The bed in the hotel was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The pillows were great too. The bathroom was tiny, you almost would have to sidestep once inside to be able to shut the door. Did not go to the pool. Breakfast was o.k. I have had better and I have had worse. Location was great not on main drag but close enough to get to all the sites. The only negative thing I have to say at all is the parking. There are 3 towers. I was in tower 3. Not nearly enough parking in 3 for the number of units. I think they could maybe do a better job in spreading out their customers to the other towers. I noticed lots of parking available at 1 and 2. Three of the four nights I had to park at tower 2 and walk to my hotel.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Brenda
Positive: The staff was friendly, the beds were very comfortable, and the hotel/rooms seemed to be quite clean. Areas for improvement: We were on the first floor. There wasn't a moisture barrier between the slab and the carpet so the floor felt damp all the time. The breakfast wasn't much to talk about. Most of it was cool to cold. The sausage was barely browned and the instant eggs had a lot of access water.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Brie
"Always great"
My family and I have stayed here numerous times and each time has been great. Never any troubles, clean rooms, good breakfast. My kids love the 'castle' theme.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kelli
"Cold,mechanical lobby staff and manager."
The room was comfortable and clean. It was the king room. It had a stick for locking the door on the balcony. Did not feel that was too secure. Overall, the place and room was nice, appealing, comfortable and clean. But the lobby staff (a male, manager and female receptionist for check in) were extremely cold, unwelcoming and robotic. Would have been better off checking in with an automated service where we communicate by pressing a number pad.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Small Rooms"
The rooms were relatively small and the bathroom was tiny.
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"wonderful"
Everything was great I would stay there again
7 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Good Family Motel Just Off the 76 Strip"
I've stayed in this motel with work before but this is the first time going with my wife. The king room was so much more cramped than the queen room I had stayed in. The breakfast was great. We never got a chance to swim because the pool was always full. The parking lot is big enough but very uneven.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Mr. P
"Great hotel for the price"
We've stayed here a few times. Always leave with a good experience. The breakfast is great and the employees working the breakfast area are very friendly! The beds are average as far as comfort, the comforter on the bed is lacking but okay and this time my hair dryer didn't work. But for the price you can't beat the clean rooms and big breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Family of four
Great place! It's now our favorite place to stay!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Katrina
Outstanding service good facilities
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
mary
We had an overnight stay on the way to MN and saw a show.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Iona
"Room 2177"
We had a great stay. Breakfast was wonderful and staff was nice. Only issue we had was the people above us had kids running up and down all night long each night. It was very loud in our room
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
R
The room was just we needed for a quick family getaway. The beds were extremely comfortable while the bathroom was very small. You can't open the door to the bathroom if someone is using the toilet. Friendly staff and breakfast was very good! Overall a pretty good experience.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
The king room was not up to participate with the pictures on the internet. It was very tight fitting. The bed was okay, I could fill the bottom or the spring in my back. My husband and I have some what of back problems.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Quick getaway"
Decent place but needs updating. I must have completely missed the pillow top beds.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Overall not bad. The kids loved the theme of the hotel. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Stone Castle"
Family vacation. Breakfast was great the staff work very hard on it. We had 2 rooms one was by stairs and was a little noisy when people climbed stairs. Staff was great enough to let us switch out the room.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
anthony
"Overall it was fine"
Disappointed because I thought the rooms would be themed. It was just like any other place. Entry was impressive but check in was hard to find as it was at the back. There was a long line to check in and they need to add another eating place because it was jammed packed. Wish there was a building for families and one for adults as I grew tired of screaming kids, particularly in pool area. I wanted to relax in hot tub but little kids kept coming in and splashing.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
The room wasn't cleaned and the a/c wasn't one when we arrived so the room was very warm. Used soap left by sink, trash on the floor and some had laid on the bed after it was made.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Janine
"Beautiful hotel in a nice location."
My family loved the hotel and all its amenities. The only downfall, in our opinion, was the size of the bathroom in our room. It was very small, with only enough room for the toilet and bath tub. Everything else was wonderful!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Holly
The staff was really nice and friendly, check in was quick. The beds were super comfortable, wish there was a bit more room around beds and in bathroom. Very clean. Pool was small, not so clean, my kids kept getting hair tangled between their fingers and toes. Hot tub was small, no temperature control. Hard to find parking space at night, we went out for a snack after 11 pm and it took us more than 10 mins to find a space to park, staff was okay with us parking where there were no lines, several trucks had trailers taking up more than three spaces. Breakfast was ok, wish they had bacon and ham. Overall stay was good.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Erica
Very pleasant and enjoyable stay. We plan to stay there again upon a return to Branson. Our only criticism is the lengthy, physical layout of the facility.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Kenneth J.
"Hotel was ok"
The hotel was ok. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was good. The bathroom in the room was extremely small, chlorine smell at the pool was really strong and there was a model T convention going on so parking was horrible. My stay was ok but I don't think I'll stay again unless it's just overnight.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Boss lady
"Good. Deal"
Room was small. Pool and breakfast are great
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Otis Lawrence
"Pool so cold you can raise trout in it"
The room were really small, breakfast was great. The worest part of the trip was the pool. The one in our building was so cold you could raise trout in it. Everybody was jammed up in the hot tub. We went and bought tickets to a indoor waterpark
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Pillow cases were never changed. You can smell the head sweat from someone else.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Good location. Quiet clean"
Room always felt damp. Had to cover carpet staple with a towel. Pool way too much chlorine
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
everything was good. If I had any disappointment was that the breakfast area was so far away from the room. It was at the end of the second building and I was in the first building. Same with the pool
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Lutz
"It was okay"
Staff very friendly. The breakfast buffet is very good. Bottom floor very humid Other than this it was good.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
a
"Nice!"
We would stay here again.. Close by everything! It's a nice place .
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Chassy
"hire maids that clean !"
our room that we reserved when we arrived the coffee pot was dirty 1 pillow had a big blood stain ! The maids at this hotel don't clean must be nice to get a check for nothing! The manger did upgrade our room from a double queen room to the Dixie stampede suite due to us complaining about how dirty the room was. The sad thing was the dixie stampede suite was a little cleaner but still found toothpaste smeared all over old sweat stained pillows. Will not ever stay at this hotel again
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Great stay.very friendly.clean room will stay again
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
ginger
Great room and great breakfast
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
earl
"Poor. Request that were promised were not given &"
Was not pleased. When reservation was made was told a disabled person staying. We were put in the last building & the next to the farthest room from elevator. Rooms very small. Blow dryer broken. Unable to get handicap parking. Had a hill to climb. Long walk for breakfast. Had to stop & rest 2 times.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
PATRICIA
"It was all good"
It was all good
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Marilyn
"Nice place to stay"
We enjoyed our stay for 3 nights. The bathroom in our room was a tad bit too small and cramped, but it worked. The indoor pools could use some barriers for sound because it is LOUD.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Shelly
"Celebrated 30 wedding anniversary"
Had a pleasant time. Room was okay. Bathroom was very small. But okay. Had excellent free breakfast buffet. Hotel was very nice. Most people very friendly and courteous. Had a good weekend stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Not that great"
Room smelled with some kind of rosy cover spray that made my wifes allergies go nuts all night. Tried to air it out, no luck. This hotel is tired.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Stephen
The only issue we had was the bathrooms were small but other than that a very enjoyable stay
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Not going to stay there again"
Room had a bad smell and felt sick after sleeping there
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Phillip
"Pleasant stay"
The room was very nice. The continental breakfast was not bad and the line moved quickly considering the volume of people served. All of Bransons entertainment was only a short drive away and the staff was very helpful and polite
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
We had a great time at the hotel! Great location and easy to get to wherever we were going
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
brady
"Nice."
It was real nice and relaxing. Staff was nice and polite. Room is good and cleaned. Not dirty at all. It was very relaxing except for loud noise on the top floor. Got it all taken care of by front desk. Vacation was a blast. I recommend Stone Castle to family and friends anytime.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Couples mini vacay"
Great stay! My husband and I had a short getaway for the weekend. The staff was fabulous!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015