All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
1155 Broadway, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Second time that I've stayed at this property. Service is great - and the rooms are especially spacious for midtown NYC - and super clean. This time, I even had a view of the Empire State Bldg! I rarely stay at a hotel twice in NYC, but I might seek this one out on my next visit.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Shikha
"Nice clean but older. Small. Can't control temp"
Hotel was ok. Small but clean. Dated, no frills. Quick business stay was ok but not w family.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Wonderful hotel just north of Chelsea"
We just did a quick overnight to see a dance performance and then dance ourselves in the village. The desk clerk and doorman were both wonderful, and the room was terrific. This will be our Chelsea base from now on.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Glenn
"Good bad"
Cramped lobby, large room. Would call this place great if not for the drop ceilings in the room. I hate accoustic ceiling tile. That and the hallways reeked of cigarettes. That said, location is very convenient, and good price for a large room. It's good bad or bad good, but I'd probably stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great business stay"
Business for 2 days. the hotel was located 1.5 blocks from company and worked out great. the room was clean and comfortable and the staff very helpful. in a very good location with plenty of good restaurants to chose from
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great city view"
Good location, great view for Empire State building!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Clean and comfortable!"
Nice comfortable and clean room. Great location!
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Nikki
"Hotel stay in NYC"
Nice place had fun
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Vanessa
"Friendly, Friendly, Friendly"
Stay here often. One of the friendliest staff I have encountered. Very nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
If IT'S the same price will always in BROADWAY PLAZA!!
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice overnight"
No issues very comfortable. Got a great rate for 2 day stay. Good size room for a NY hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Darrell
"Biggest room in NYC"
Stayed with 4 friends for a work/play event. Hotel was very accommodating. Staff super friendly and helpful.We stayed in a jr suite.. room was HUGE!!! Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
Stacy
"Birthday weekend trip for a friend"
We had a great experience at the Broadway Plaza Hotel. Due to weather not sure if our flight would be cancelled or not with Delta. I called the hotel 2 days prior and spoke with Trinity. She was very helpful. We did land on time and got to the hotel around 10:30 am. They took our bags from the taxi and got them to our room ASAP. We checked in and they had a room ready. The room was spotless, the hallway was spotless, the breakfast area spotless. The bed very comfortable and room spacious and very quite. The bathroom was spacious and they had large and soft towels. Nice to have coffee and tea 24/7 and the breakfast with bagels, Danish, juice and fruit. The area was perfect with Starbucks across the street and a pizza place next door. The subway one block up the street. The hotel staff very friendly and professional. They helped us with directions and Broadway show tickets. Can't say enough about this hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Audrey
"Great place to stay!"
Family night out...minutes away from MSG, was just perfect. Room size was large considering its a hotel in the city and the staff were very helpful as well.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
ralph
"Needs Better Bathrooms"
Good. They forgot turn down service the first night. And the bathroom has a shower stall made out of plastic.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
alex
"Great place !"
Exactly what we needed. Really excellent. Especially considering the price. Even the breakfast was fresh and not plastic wrapped pastries. To top it off... we found street parking !!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Aiken
"Chelsea gem"
We stayed 2 nights in 2 different rooms: double and Jr.suite. Location is hard to compete with: EVERYTHING is close. East and west side subway lines - a few mins walk; bus - up or downtown 1 block away; excellent choice of ANY type of eateries practically next door. Very comfortable beds in both type of rooms. Clean. Breakfast was quite sufficient. Fast elevators. Cannot comment of helpfulness of the front desk - we did not need anything. NO free wi-fi unless you book at the hotel website directly. Good size double room. Jr suite was a surprise: huge (especially by NYC standards) room, very tastefully decorated in arc deco style; huge TV; and THE VIEW of Empire state building was magnificent! We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Snow storm"
Rooms where freezing nice sized very clean just cold
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Terrible . Simply terrible"
Not a good experience at all. Hotel is very stingy. Dirty rooms, very old bed frames , everything is so squeaky. Room for breakfast is small, can't even move around . Stuff is not friendly .
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
liliya
"Overall a good value"
Close to subway. Clean, spacious room. Helpful staff.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Would stay again, at my price point"
Very good 3 star hotel, well worth the 89.10 per night I paid.
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Heater is very noisy"
Bathroom Is big but shower space is extremely small. The heater is very noisy, was woke up by it several times at night.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
justina
"Happy camper"
Room was super comfortable and clean. Loved it
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"one of my favorite hotel in the city"
i went for the weekend with my boy friend and my twin sister and my brother .We have really good time. And we are so happy to stay in this hotel.The services are very nice and the rooms are nice and clean.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Maripaz
"Small hallways.. Huge Rooms"
I stayed at this hotel in late January of 2015.. The hotel seemed very small from the size of the hallways and elevators, but once I reached my room.. I was shocked.. It was huge with a great view of the Empire State Building.. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful.. The room service diner had great food.. I liked this place very much.. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Alberto
"home away from home"
Good location, 1 block to the N,R station. Parking lot near hotel ($25 for 24 hours). Room was very comfortable and spacious for Manhattan standards (2 queen beds). Bed was very nice. Shower was too small, and continental breakfast was too.....continental. Otherwise, great place, great price and I will return!!!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Recommended!"
I love this hotel I stay in New York about 5 nights per month and this one is one of the hotels I look for first, and I have stayed there a lot. For the size and comfort of the room the hotel is very reasonably priced. The location is Chelsea is great and close to my office so I can walk there. The staff is very friendly. Most rooms are either very large or they have a great view. All rooms are well equipped, clean, and have a very nice bathroom. Other travelers might not like the breakfast area which is a little small and sometimes crowded but that doesn't bother me as there are many great places in the neighborhood to have breakfast. Absolutely love this hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"a one night stay"
There was a stain on the sheets when we check into the hotel. when we called the front desk to complain the agent hung up on us and we had to call again for the same issue.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Joshua
"Good Service Hotel"
Staff was helpful the original room was smaller than I expected.I decided to upgrade and they charged me $40 extra for a studio suite.It was definitely more roomy and comfortable.The neighborhood was ok but had Starbucks and Pizza shop all on the same block!
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice and considerably cheap for the area. The only problem we has was that the walls were very thin and you could hear a lot from the other rooms, and the elevator, through the walls
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
I loved staying here - Great location, close to the Village exactly what I was looking at a reasonable price - will stay there again - friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Cecilia
"Good hotel for a NYC stay"
Booked the hotel for my family and I to go to NYC for the night, the staff was very friendly and the room service was great. The rooms were fairly clean and very comfortable. Overall I give this hotel a 7/10.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasant surprise three years later"
I stayed at this hotel about 3 years ago on NYE and it was functional, but nothing to write home about. In essence, it served it's purpose. I stayed again this past week and what a difference. The hotel underwent a renovation and looks 10x better. It was clean, my room was spacious, especially for a NYC hotel...and the staff (though there was limited interaction) was pretty pleasant. All in all, was pleasantly surprised by my stay and would stay there again. The location of the hotel is decent too. Though the surrounding neighborhood isn't always great, it has improved vastly since my last stay and is close enough to get to everything, especially with a subway 1 block away
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great place: middle of everything."
Took my daughter for her first trip to New York, we stayed at the Broadway Plaza and it was amazing. The staff was super helpful. It was walking distance from about everything. Big beautiful room with a view of the Empire State Building. Pretty awesome.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Ronald
"Jazz Nigjht"
Me and a few friends had a Jazz night in Manhattan and wanted to stay over night so we look to Expedia for a hotel and the Broadway Plaza was our choice our stay was excellent staff was very attentive.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Kelvin
"Great room and service at a cheap rate"
Great experience. They were nice enough to hold my bag for a couple of days before getting there. The room was really nice for the price. Would definitely stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good Hotel!"
Spent an extra night in NYC after a week there on business. Needed something good but less expensive than the big business hotels. I found this hotel to be a great value! Good location; efficient staff; spacious room and nice breakfast. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Dwight
"No heat"
The room had now heat, when we called front desk they said they would bring a space heater. But the space heater still didn't make the room warm enough
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Matthew
"Very nice for the price."
A good size room, very helpful staff and a so-so location make this an acceptable place to stay. It was a very cold night and the windows were a little drafty, but the hotel provided a very satisfying space heater.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good stay"
Convenient and reasonable price easy to find
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
I had a wonderful night stay. The bed felt amazing to sleep, super comfortable. Everything was very clean and staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandra
"Class A hotel"
I love this hotel. Always clean and comfortable. I had a great view this time. The rooms are nice and large.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Gregory
"In town for a Broadway show"
This hotel was excellent, especially for the price. Very clean, larger room than I expected, superb staff! I would definitely stay again!
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Carey
The stay was pretty good. Deposit was $100 which was refunded in two days very nice size bed
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"DONT GIVE THIS HOTEL YOUR CREDIT CARD"
THEY HOLD THE DEPOSIT FUNDS FOR WAY TOO LONG. 20+ DAYS.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel with a great location!"
Overall we had a fair stay at the hotel. The best part of the hotel is the location. We could walk to Bryant Park, Times Square and Herald Square with several different train stations within 6 minutes walk of the hotel. The staff were very welcoming and friendly throughout the stay. They were also helpful in offering storage service after checkout for free. This is ideal for someone's who has time before they need to travel and after the 12 check out time. The bed was comfortable and the room and linen were clean. There were only two issues. The first being that we found the room noisy. It was directly facing Broadway and the noise was more apparent during the night. It was not worth changing rooms but just enough if we were to visit the hotel gain to request a different room. Second was the continental breakfast. The selection was limited and the breakfast room very small. It made it difficult to navigate we took our breakfast back to our room. We would stay at the hotel again just being mindful of these two things.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
M&M
"one night getaway"
Was able to check in 3 hours early which was perfect and the front desk gave me a room with a beautiful view of the Empire state building. The room was a little dated, but it has a brand new flat screen with very good picture quality. You do have to pay for WiFi which was a little annoying, but I was so pleased with the hospitality it didn't really bother me.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Ashley
"Fair to ok"
No newspaper at your door in the morning. No place to sit for very limited breakfast. Very crowded breakfast w no help around.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"nice for the price"
good location, close enough to walk to lots of the attractions. subway is very close. nice, helpful staff. price was great. will stay there again!
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Wonderful overnight stay"
Just a couple of days before Christmas, we decided to head to New York to experience the season in The Big Apple. This was a great choice of hotels! The staff was wonderful and my young son loved having a doorman open the door for us each time that we left the building. The location was good, although it was a pretty long trek to Times Square. The room (junior suite) was huge by any standard and worth the upgrade over a standard room. We've visited NY dozens of times and never seen a room this large. As a bonus, our room had a spectacular view of the Empire State Building- beautifully illuminated at night. I'd return to this hotel in a heartbeat! Great stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014