All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1155 Broadway, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Service Hotel"
Staff was helpful the original room was smaller than I expected.I decided to upgrade and they charged me $40 extra for a studio suite.It was definitely more roomy and comfortable.The neighborhood was ok but had Starbucks and Pizza shop all on the same block!
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice and considerably cheap for the area. The only problem we has was that the walls were very thin and you could hear a lot from the other rooms, and the elevator, through the walls
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
I loved staying here - Great location, close to the Village exactly what I was looking at a reasonable price - will stay there again - friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Cecilia
"Good hotel for a NYC stay"
Booked the hotel for my family and I to go to NYC for the night, the staff was very friendly and the room service was great. The rooms were fairly clean and very comfortable. Overall I give this hotel a 7/10.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasant surprise three years later"
I stayed at this hotel about 3 years ago on NYE and it was functional, but nothing to write home about. In essence, it served it's purpose. I stayed again this past week and what a difference. The hotel underwent a renovation and looks 10x better. It was clean, my room was spacious, especially for a NYC hotel...and the staff (though there was limited interaction) was pretty pleasant. All in all, was pleasantly surprised by my stay and would stay there again. The location of the hotel is decent too. Though the surrounding neighborhood isn't always great, it has improved vastly since my last stay and is close enough to get to everything, especially with a subway 1 block away
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great place: middle of everything."
Took my daughter for her first trip to New York, we stayed at the Broadway Plaza and it was amazing. The staff was super helpful. It was walking distance from about everything. Big beautiful room with a view of the Empire State Building. Pretty awesome.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Ronald
"Jazz Nigjht"
Me and a few friends had a Jazz night in Manhattan and wanted to stay over night so we look to Expedia for a hotel and the Broadway Plaza was our choice our stay was excellent staff was very attentive.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Kelvin
"Great room and service at a cheap rate"
Great experience. They were nice enough to hold my bag for a couple of days before getting there. The room was really nice for the price. Would definitely stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good Hotel!"
Spent an extra night in NYC after a week there on business. Needed something good but less expensive than the big business hotels. I found this hotel to be a great value! Good location; efficient staff; spacious room and nice breakfast. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Dwight
"No heat"
The room had now heat, when we called front desk they said they would bring a space heater. But the space heater still didn't make the room warm enough
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Matthew
"Very nice for the price."
A good size room, very helpful staff and a so-so location make this an acceptable place to stay. It was a very cold night and the windows were a little drafty, but the hotel provided a very satisfying space heater.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good stay"
Convenient and reasonable price easy to find
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
I had a wonderful night stay. The bed felt amazing to sleep, super comfortable. Everything was very clean and staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandra
"Class A hotel"
I love this hotel. Always clean and comfortable. I had a great view this time. The rooms are nice and large.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Gregory
"In town for a Broadway show"
This hotel was excellent, especially for the price. Very clean, larger room than I expected, superb staff! I would definitely stay again!
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Carey
The stay was pretty good. Deposit was $100 which was refunded in two days very nice size bed
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"DONT GIVE THIS HOTEL YOUR CREDIT CARD"
THEY HOLD THE DEPOSIT FUNDS FOR WAY TOO LONG. 20+ DAYS.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel with a great location!"
Overall we had a fair stay at the hotel. The best part of the hotel is the location. We could walk to Bryant Park, Times Square and Herald Square with several different train stations within 6 minutes walk of the hotel. The staff were very welcoming and friendly throughout the stay. They were also helpful in offering storage service after checkout for free. This is ideal for someone's who has time before they need to travel and after the 12 check out time. The bed was comfortable and the room and linen were clean. There were only two issues. The first being that we found the room noisy. It was directly facing Broadway and the noise was more apparent during the night. It was not worth changing rooms but just enough if we were to visit the hotel gain to request a different room. Second was the continental breakfast. The selection was limited and the breakfast room very small. It made it difficult to navigate we took our breakfast back to our room. We would stay at the hotel again just being mindful of these two things.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
M&M
"one night getaway"
Was able to check in 3 hours early which was perfect and the front desk gave me a room with a beautiful view of the Empire state building. The room was a little dated, but it has a brand new flat screen with very good picture quality. You do have to pay for WiFi which was a little annoying, but I was so pleased with the hospitality it didn't really bother me.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Ashley
"Fair to ok"
No newspaper at your door in the morning. No place to sit for very limited breakfast. Very crowded breakfast w no help around.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"nice for the price"
good location, close enough to walk to lots of the attractions. subway is very close. nice, helpful staff. price was great. will stay there again!
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Wonderful overnight stay"
Just a couple of days before Christmas, we decided to head to New York to experience the season in The Big Apple. This was a great choice of hotels! The staff was wonderful and my young son loved having a doorman open the door for us each time that we left the building. The location was good, although it was a pretty long trek to Times Square. The room (junior suite) was huge by any standard and worth the upgrade over a standard room. We've visited NY dozens of times and never seen a room this large. As a bonus, our room had a spectacular view of the Empire State Building- beautifully illuminated at night. I'd return to this hotel in a heartbeat! Great stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"Solid 3 stars just needs some cosmetic updating"
The hotel service and location were great, and very clean; it wouldn't take much to update and I hope they get around to it as it could be better than it is, but I wouldn't rule out staying there again.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Cold room"
the room was cold all night , seem cold air is coming from that windows . the other part . i do not like how its narrow place front desk and elevo is right there . parking cost me 30 dollars and they are mean , make sure you remove stuff. and ake a pic before you park. over all the hotel is ok. brakefast area is like a small room . no microwave. they watch what you eating.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Just ok"
Very institutional.. Fluorescent lights, old furniture.. Very small lobby.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Frederick
"Great bed but that's about it"
The hotel was nice, great location in Flatiron and had EXTREMELY comfy beds. The negatives though for us were after pre-paying for the room online, when we got to the hotel we were first told that we needed to pay a $100 security deposit which would be refunded after our stay, which was annoying but fine, but then we were told that we also had to put down the payment for a full night as well which would be refunded. The person at the front desk was adamant about this although I had no idea why I would need to pay more money, but just before the manager got there to talk to me they changed their mind. We were also in a 'non-smoking' room that had a very smokey smell to it and made my clothes smell of smoke after leaving. So all-in-all a very average stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Dayna
"Decent, but nothing special"
Decent, but not fancy by any means.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"a hidden gem with lots of room"
The staff was very attentive. It was an awful weather day when we got to NYC and the attendant was able to let us check in much earlier than expected to dry off before we went out again. The room was big for NYC and quite comfortable. Generally very good experience. Would come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Specify non smoking"
You will need to specify a non smoking room if so desired, I did not and was first assigned a horribly smelling smokers room. I was then given a very small alternate room. Staff at desk were friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Stay here"
Good location, friendly staff, clean room, nice breakfast, affordable parking nearby, great value!
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Edward
Good rate and decent size room, on demand movies are too expensive and there is no room service.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Alex
"My great stay on broadway"
My say was awesome the hotel and pepole were great and room conditions were better than I could of expected
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Joey
"Spacious, comfortable, tidy"
I came with my fiancé and his parents and we shared a double (2 queens). The room was HUGE, with a mini living room with couch, coffee table, refrigerator and also a very spacious bathroom. It was incredible for any hotel to have this space, but doubley so for a New York hotel. I can't speak for other types of rooms and perhaps we got lucky, but we were pretty happy with the room size. In addition, on the 4th floor, there is a very nice, small kitchen space, with tables and chairs, milk dispenser, Starbucks coffee dispenser, hot water and decaf dispenser, and all types of juices (in a soda-type fountain dispenser.) It was so convenient for a late night cup of decaf or an early morning quick cup of joe. However, if you walk 2 blocks up to the ace hotel, you will get the best cup of coffee from the cafe called "Stumptown Roasters." This hotel was affordable, comfortable, convenient and remarkably spacious. No complaints here!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Debbie
Good spacious hotel. Very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
maria
"Take a look"
My stay was great , but when it came time for breakfast I was expecting a bit more than what was given. I was thinking hot bagels & omletes maybe. Also the time for breakfast should be extended to 11am.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Kimberly
"One night dtand"
Great place at a bargain price.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"perfect location"
A perfect location. The 24 hour coffee was a great plus.
5 night trip Nov 12, 2014
Russell
"Great find for a reasonable price in Manhattan"
Overall, we were very pleased with the size and cleanliness of the room, especially considering the reasonable price for Manhattan. The neighborhood wasn't great, but certainly it was safe enough and easy to get wherever we wanted to go. I would definitely recommend this place as a great find!
5 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Diego
"Nice hotel in good location"
Hotel is in great midtown location central to Manhattan. R,N subway a block away and the 6 train was a couple blocks away. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and very spacious for NY standards (my room was at end of hall so not sure if it was a different layout than others). Bathroom fixturing (bathtub/shower looked like something you'd find in Motel 6) was a little outdated and cramped but it was a clean and provided most/all amenities I needed. My room charge came with a continental breakfast but it was very limited (coffee, juice, bagels/crossiants, and some fruit and that was it). I ate the continental breakfast the first day and from then on went down the street to a café for breakfast from then on.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"longest room ever"
Lobby is a little weird but once you get upstairs to your room it's great. Beds are very comfortable and even a feather pillow. The perfect neighborhood - right by the N&R subway. Near Times Sq. movies and walk-able to the best restaurants. Water pressure could be better but didn't love the shower curtain.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan
"Very nice"
First time in nyc. It was a great hotel, great price, very close to downtown attractions and subway. We had a view of the empire state building from our room! I would absolutely stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Economical, small quiet hotel"
No frills but clean and the guys at the front desk were great.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Jean
"Good value. Great location."
I had a very nice, comfortable corner room with a great view looking up Broadway. Pretty roomy for NYC. Very comfortable bed. Great location in the Flatiron district. The lobby is pretty small and cramped. Breakfast area is modest, but I was happy to have a free continental breakfast with the room.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Hotel is located near three major attractions and is located very close to subway lines which makes getting to the hotel very convenient.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Excelent option for a cheaper deal"
Stayed over the weekend. Clean hotel, pretty roomy and even offered free breakfast and 24 hour coffee and tea. My room didn't have any kind of view but that didn't matter much to me. Also no free internet and no free conditioner for the hair if this matters to anyone. Otherwise very good.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice except location"
Room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. AC worked well. Bath was small but typical size for NYC. Location is just OK, and would be more acceptable if not for all the rif-raf hanging out on the sidewalks along that stretch of Broadway. Very irritating having to elbow your way through groups of aliens just to pass on the sidewalk.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"A daily deal overnight"
Grittier neighborhood than I am used to, but room was HUGE by NYC standards. Surprising buffet breakfast and two Starbucks nearby
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very conveneint location for me"
Had a great experience, the continental breakfast was a bit short stocked but a major plus with no coffee machines in the rooms......couldn't have been more conveniently located for me......felt safe, and that says a lot! Aside from a few idiot loud guests, the room was suprrisingly quiet! and what a joy to find some place with smoking rooms!!!!! Would definitely come back!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Deb
"Great location, not so great hotel"
We survived without a problem, but we were hoping for more based on the price we paid. The room seemed spacious when we walked in, but it was not square, and access to the bathroom required squeezing between a desk and the end of the bed. We had our two boys with us and the four of us were too much for the space. A single or a couple would have been more comfortable. Air conditioner blew right across one bed. Uncomfortable. Access to the Flatiron and Madison Square park was excellent.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014