All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
3670 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON, L5B1P3, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Better than expected"
Nice clean hotel in great location
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Mahmood
"Ok"
The room was small, but clean. The bathroom was in need of an upgrade, and was dirty. The air conditioning was very bad. Room got very hot. Staff was good, quick to bring extra pillows and linens for pull out bed. Just ok.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Vincent
The stay was very good. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast bar was fantastic. The WIFI service was not good in the hotel, the service was limited to only two(2) devise in the room.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Mohammad
"business trip"
Stayed for 4 nights.. hotel is pretty convenient..only complaint would be the carpets were really worned out..room itself had all the ameneties and was clean and wuiet.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great hotel!!!"
Great hotel. Everything you need is within walking distance. Hotel was very clean, staff were super friendly. Nice pool and it even has a basketball court. Great place to stay when you are in town.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Very clean hotel, people is very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Melba
"Underrated!"
We are pretty picky so as a three star I was leery. Pleasantly surprised!! Great modern feel and very comfortable bed, spacious room.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Juliette
I was very disappointed about the condition of the hotel compare to previous visits last couple of years
4 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Naeima K
"Best option in Mississauga"
Close to all. Walking distance to shopping area and public transportation. Close to major highways. Upgraded my room and paid extra for a king sized bedroom and hotel room is still reasonable. Bed is comfy. Room is clean and spacious. No problem at check in. Hotel parking is a plus but kind of tricky because of narrow passageway. The best option to stay short or long term in mississauga. I would stay here again for sure.
Other trip May 28, 2015
caroline
"Good place to stay."
Overall the Room and Surroundings are good. 1. You will not get free parking. They'll charge $15 for their parking. 2. No breakfast in this budget and that's not good. 3. You won't find much power sockets in the room so if you are with family or have many electronic gadgets then its a problem. Rest all was good, enjoyed staying there :)
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
rita rose
"Nice Amenities, Needs a Little Tweaking"
We felt very pampered in this room. Lovely view from the 11th floor, down duvet on the bed, updated amenities in the room. However.... 1) While the saloon style doors into the bathroom are imaginative and fit with the decor, they don't provide enough privacy. Too much sound leaks out, or in. Additionally, they aren't opaque enough for us. 2) The bathroom has no fan; I'm pretty good at fogging up the mirror, and a fan would have been a big help. 3) As a small (er) woman, using the attached wall mirror was difficult. It either needs to be lowered about 2", or install one that accordions out, and down. I couldn't reach the sink mirror (too far back for short people) and this one didn't lower enough. Aside from those minor details, we had a very pleasant stay in our room- would like to have had time in our agenda to use the salt water pool :( Would definitely use again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Cindy
"Our First Trip to Canada"
Overall, the hotel was very good, although it could have used more electrical outlets. The room was very clean and maid service was very good. We also enjoyed being a relatively short drive to Toronto and also being close to major highways for day trips to Stratford and Niagara Falls. A short drive south to Port Clinton got us to trains to Toronto and other areas.
6 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Roy
"Mississauga Hotel Stay"
Stayed at this hotel for one night while in town. The hotel overall was clean, but very outdated - it is good for a place to sleep, nothing more.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Jake
"Not to happy"
First off AC was broken, so my room felt like a sauna. Took the service man about 45mins to come check it out says it was "fixed" but felt no difference... Bathroom curtain was dirty..... On a postive note the guest service at the front desk was nice. Wouldn't stay here again
Other trip May 10, 2015
Duke
Pleasurable stay ... Thanks... Worth the visit, will come again ... Nice pool, close to the mall... Convenient, easy access to the highways
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
maria
Very awesome and affordable. The staff is nice. It is close to the mall and lots of other things.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Pat Streater
"Very disappointed"
I have stayed here several times in the past 4 years and this has been my worst experience to date. The hotel rooms urgently need renovation. You deluxe rooms should not be just a run down as your regular rooms. The packages you sell through websites such as expedia need to make sense. A guest should not purchase a package saying free breakfast and your silent interpretation of this means free breakfast only if you come down to the restaurant each morning. Let us use some initiative. If the cost of the meal ordered through room service is less than the cost of the buffet breakfast a guest should never have to query such a charge on their room folio.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice stay. Very quite, recommend staying here."
Nice place. Only downside is the parking situation. Somewhat of a ridiculous spectacle to park ones car. Other than that it's a really nice accommodation.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Gr
"Tired"
Hotel location, lobby, gym, and restaurant are the best features. I always find customer service at American brand hotels a step up from Euro brands. The rooms are old and tired, (furniture, carpet, facilities). On the way out when I inquired about my points from my last stay I was informed that when you book through a third party you dont get the points, really? Back to the Marriott.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Ken
"Awesome"
Very convenient to the places we wanted to visit
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Glenda
"It is ok since not a lot of options in Mississauga"
Good Location... Room Cleanliness was a big DISAPPOINTING... a used bottle of water in the room, lots of stains on the bathroom wall, past guest leftovers in the closet...!!!! Friendly staff... The only reason for me to stay there is it location next to Square One..
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"terrible hotel service"
Room is kinda old looking with terrible carpets. We needed an extention cord for cpap machine because there are no outlets beside the bed. We called front desk and were told that they would call maintinence and let us know if there was one available. They never called back and told us to go to wallmart and buy one when we called them back. They were very rude
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
lorezo
"needs new carpet."
needs new carpets, has the european type room lay out but in canada. the bathroom could use a little modernization, but overall clean.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
robert
Staff was very friendly and helpful, they went out if their way to make sure we had a nice stay. They were very polite
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great rooms but carpet in hallways can be changed"
Staff was great especially in the restaurant area. Rooms are modern and beds and showers really comfortable. Great amenities. Pricy mini fridge food and drinks but overall was a nice stay.
Alex
"Decent"
The hotel was a decent place for the night. It was affordable and the room was clean. Decor was stylish but a bit worn down. Could use a refresh. Overall good experience there.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
JR
"Not the best stay ever"
Novotel Toronoto Mississauga Centre is in a great location if you want to be close to freeways and Square One. Hotel is older and you will pay an extra $13 per night for parking. Hotel Staff was unable to provide comparable room rates when I extended my stay.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest II read your comments related to your recent stay with us much interest and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. Your comments are important to us as they provide opportunities to improve on our services and also rewarding team members who strive daily to deliver quality service. Our room rates changes daily according to availability and we often recommend to reserve in advance as we are a popular destination in the downtown of Mississauga. Thank you very much for choosing Novotel Mississauga and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future. Kind regards Didier Dolivet General Manager
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Gunnar
"Dirty Hotel"
We felt that the room was dirty. Neither of us felt comfortable taking our shoes off while we were in the room
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at the hotel. I am sorry to read that our services did not meet with your expectations and would like to express my most sincere apologioes for the inconvenience encountered. Our Bedroom carpet are vaccumed after each occupied stay and subject to a frequent shampooing program . However I will ensure the inspections are reinforced to avoid future occurence. Your feedback allows us to take corrections action and I sincerely appreciate the time taken to do so. I hope this isolated incident will not keep you away from returning to the hotel as we look forward to welcome you back. Sincerely Didier Dolivet General Manager
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
anne
"Great value and location"
Outstanding friendly staff, modern and comfortable public areas, clean and comfortable but basic rooms.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Cayman Deb
"Breakfast, parking are all extra"
For our party of four, that would be an extra charge of ~$75 per day.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest I would like to thank you for sharing the positive review after your recent stay at our hotel. Some of our rates do includes breakfast depending on the days and time of the year however parking is not included . Thank you and We hope to see you back soon. Sincerely Didier Dolivet General Manager
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
complimentary breakfast would be nice
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice hotel near city center in Mississauga"
Very nice hotel, centrally located in Mississauga, Ontario. Very close to Square One shopping. Somewhat easy to take a bus to downtown Toronto.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Worst services"
I have been a customer of Novotel Dubai for along time and the one I had visited has nothing to do with the Novotel level of services. last time to stay in this hotel, Front desk staff need training in customer care, No mini bar not even complementary water or water heater yet they hold 50$ I don't know for what purpose.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
Khaled
"Weekend Stay"
The location is good. Nice breakfast. Small room and the AC did not work we were hot and sweating. Old and tired.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
SSQ
It was okay but not fair: no enough towels for the # of people to occupy even u reserved for 4 . We have to call the front desk. Duvets did not smell fresh .
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"dirty bad staff"
I stayed in the room for 5 days the room was dirty when I came in then they blamed it on me the basketball court was just run down not usable bad service and they don't pay attention to details like they should. ..... You have to pay for parking, why I already paid for the room
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Mississauga. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Didier Dolivet General Manager
4 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
khalil
"Nice hotel in Mississauga"
I was there on buisness and had a nice quiet, clean room. The Hotel had its own restaurant and there were many more within walking distance.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mississauga. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Didier Dolivet General Manager
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Bruce
"great value"
Very clean and great staff. Very affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Parking lot"
When you make turns in the parking lot they are pretty narrow. Its easy for someone to scratch their vehicle.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mississauga. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Didier Dolivet General Manager
4 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Checkin was quick and easy, but like most places in Canada they don't accept Discover Card. I didn't have much interaction with the staff, but the room was clean when I arrived and each day when I returned. They had a stocked bar in the room and it would have cost $15 to replace it with a refrigerator, but since I was by myself on buisness, I didn't need one.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest I took great pleasure reading your comments on your recent stay at the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to do so, i will be sure to share them with the teams. Your comments are very important to us as they provide the teams feedback on their services and motivate them continue to strive for excellence. Thank you again and we look forward to see you again soon. Sincerely Didier Dolivet General Manager
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Bruce
Overall hotel did not look fresh
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
dragan
"too far from the city"
hotel is nice and the room was comfortable but it's recommended if you want to see the city of toronto which was my intention too
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
jose
"Close to big store shopping."
Fast efficient check in and also excellent buffet and chicken stuffed proscutti were the best ever from the menu.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
maxiel
"Novotel"
High prices for such small rooms. No place to sit other than the bed. Location was pretty good. City parking garage was right next door and it wasn't too expensive.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your impressions on your recent stay at the hotel. I am sorry to read on your disappointment regarding the size of our double rooms. Neverthless I hope this will not prevent you from returning to visit us. Kind regards Didier Dolivet General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"OK hotel, but bad customer service"
Don't be fooled by the hotel brand here. Despite being a Novotel, the establishment is lacking in customer service. I requested a baby crib for my room when my room was booked 4 weeks in advance. I even reminded the front desk to have the crib delivered to my room when I checked in. I was planning to stay out later and wanted to be able to put my baby to sleep in the crib as soon as I returned. However, there was no crib in the room when I returned around 11 pm. And when my husband went to request the crib in person at the front desk, he was greeted with snooty behavior and was told it would take 15-20 min to deliver the pack and play. I found this to be unacceptable, especially after I had requested something for my baby to sleep in during reservations and check-in. I had a bad customer service experience at the same hotel 2 years ago, but unfortunately, this is the only hotel that is within walking distance to the city hall, Square One and bus terminal, and I am forced to stay here. If there were other options available, I would gladly look into it. I think this hotel believes it can treat its paying customers poorly because they are the only hotel close to the major attractions in Mississauga. I also requested a room on the 9th floor or higher, but got something on the 8th floor. This was not as big a deal. Rooms are clean, but small.
M
"Excellent location."
We were met by a professiònal prebooked driver, courteous, what a nice welcome after a long flight. At the hotel the checkin was fast and efficient. Our evening meal was excellent and also the buffet breakfast.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
maxiel
"Insane price"
Originally, hotels.com said it would be $135 after taxes, came out to be $200!! for no reason!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Expectations not met"
The description of the amenities for the room are exaggerated at best. The parking is convenient, but everything is at an additional cost. The moment you "move" anything in the refrigerator, you are charged $ 15.00, so don't even open the door. The description says there is a whirlpool tub in the room, but that isn't true. The beds are hard and old. There are no cover sheets and the additional covers supplied are for one bed, not two as in the room. The blanket was thin and had holes in it as well as damaged edging. If you want a room to sleep in and that's all, it's okay. We just happened to need lodging when there was an international gathering in town and we reserved this room. We obtained a no smoking room and it was. But, smoking is allowed outside the hotel IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCES! You have to walk through the smoke to get into the hotel and the smoke small lingers in the lobby. They need to move the smokers farther away from the hotel entrance, 15-20 meters away. The stay was pleasant, but we were expecting more from the hotel's description of amenities.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Victor
Great place to stay. Close to everything for shopping. Rooms were great.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest, It is a pleasure to read your comments realetd to your recent stay at the hotel. Your feedback is very important to us as it provides a great source of motivation to all of us. We hope to have the pleasure to see you returning soon. Kind regards Didier Dolivet General Manager
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Over rated"
no meal plan, parking was hard to find a space, unable to use the frig., room AC made noise all night long.
Response by Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Dear Guest Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at the hotel. I am sorry to read that our services did not meet with your expectations . Your comments are important to us as they allow us to further improve our services. I have taken notes of your observations and will ensure that prompt actions are taken to avoid any further occurence. I hope these will not prevent you from returning to the Novotel and have the pleasure to welcome you back. Sincerely Didier Dolivet General Manager
Other trip Jun 9, 2014