All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3670 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON, L5B1P3, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very disappointed"
I have stayed here several times in the past 4 years and this has been my worst experience to date. The hotel rooms urgently need renovation. You deluxe rooms should not be just a run down as your regular rooms. The packages you sell through websites such as expedia need to make sense. A guest should not purchase a package saying free breakfast and your silent interpretation of this means free breakfast only if you come down to the restaurant each morning. Let us use some initiative. If the cost of the meal ordered through room service is less than the cost of the buffet breakfast a guest should never have to query such a charge on their room folio.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice stay. Very quite, recommend staying here."
Nice place. Only downside is the parking situation. Somewhat of a ridiculous spectacle to park ones car. Other than that it's a really nice accommodation.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Gr
"Awesome"
Very convenient to the places we wanted to visit
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Glenda
"It is ok since not a lot of options in Mississauga"
Good Location... Room Cleanliness was a big DISAPPOINTING... a used bottle of water in the room, lots of stains on the bathroom wall, past guest leftovers in the closet...!!!! Friendly staff... The only reason for me to stay there is it location next to Square One..
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"terrible hotel service"
Room is kinda old looking with terrible carpets. We needed an extention cord for cpap machine because there are no outlets beside the bed. We called front desk and were told that they would call maintinence and let us know if there was one available. They never called back and told us to go to wallmart and buy one when we called them back. They were very rude
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
lorezo
"needs new carpet."
needs new carpets, has the european type room lay out but in canada. the bathroom could use a little modernization, but overall clean.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
robert
Staff was very friendly and helpful, they went out if their way to make sure we had a nice stay. They were very polite
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great rooms but carpet in hallways can be changed"
Staff was great especially in the restaurant area. Rooms are modern and beds and showers really comfortable. Great amenities. Pricy mini fridge food and drinks but overall was a nice stay.
Alex
"Decent"
The hotel was a decent place for the night. It was affordable and the room was clean. Decor was stylish but a bit worn down. Could use a refresh. Overall good experience there.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
JR
"Not the best stay ever"
Novotel Toronoto Mississauga Centre is in a great location if you want to be close to freeways and Square One. Hotel is older and you will pay an extra $13 per night for parking. Hotel Staff was unable to provide comparable room rates when I extended my stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Gunnar
"Dirty Hotel"
We felt that the room was dirty. Neither of us felt comfortable taking our shoes off while we were in the room
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
anne
"Great value and location"
Outstanding friendly staff, modern and comfortable public areas, clean and comfortable but basic rooms.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Cayman Deb
"Breakfast, parking are all extra"
For our party of four, that would be an extra charge of ~$75 per day.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice hotel near city center in Mississauga"
Very nice hotel, centrally located in Mississauga, Ontario. Very close to Square One shopping. Somewhat easy to take a bus to downtown Toronto.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Worst services"
I have been a customer of Novotel Dubai for along time and the one I had visited has nothing to do with the Novotel level of services. last time to stay in this hotel, Front desk staff need training in customer care, No mini bar not even complementary water or water heater yet they hold 50$ I don't know for what purpose.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
Khaled
"Weekend Stay"
The location is good. Nice breakfast. Small room and the AC did not work we were hot and sweating. Old and tired.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
SSQ
It was okay but not fair: no enough towels for the # of people to occupy even u reserved for 4 . We have to call the front desk. Duvets did not smell fresh .
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"dirty bad staff"
I stayed in the room for 5 days the room was dirty when I came in then they blamed it on me the basketball court was just run down not usable bad service and they don't pay attention to details like they should. ..... You have to pay for parking, why I already paid for the room
4 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
khalil
"Nice hotel in Mississauga"
I was there on buisness and had a nice quiet, clean room. The Hotel had its own restaurant and there were many more within walking distance.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Bruce
"great value"
Very clean and great staff. Very affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Parking lot"
When you make turns in the parking lot they are pretty narrow. Its easy for someone to scratch their vehicle.
4 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Checkin was quick and easy, but like most places in Canada they don't accept Discover Card. I didn't have much interaction with the staff, but the room was clean when I arrived and each day when I returned. They had a stocked bar in the room and it would have cost $15 to replace it with a refrigerator, but since I was by myself on buisness, I didn't need one.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Bruce
Overall hotel did not look fresh
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
dragan
"too far from the city"
hotel is nice and the room was comfortable but it's recommended if you want to see the city of toronto which was my intention too
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
jose
"Close to big store shopping."
Fast efficient check in and also excellent buffet and chicken stuffed proscutti were the best ever from the menu.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
maxiel
"Novotel"
High prices for such small rooms. No place to sit other than the bed. Location was pretty good. City parking garage was right next door and it wasn't too expensive.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"OK hotel, but bad customer service"
Don't be fooled by the hotel brand here. Despite being a Novotel, the establishment is lacking in customer service. I requested a baby crib for my room when my room was booked 4 weeks in advance. I even reminded the front desk to have the crib delivered to my room when I checked in. I was planning to stay out later and wanted to be able to put my baby to sleep in the crib as soon as I returned. However, there was no crib in the room when I returned around 11 pm. And when my husband went to request the crib in person at the front desk, he was greeted with snooty behavior and was told it would take 15-20 min to deliver the pack and play. I found this to be unacceptable, especially after I had requested something for my baby to sleep in during reservations and check-in. I had a bad customer service experience at the same hotel 2 years ago, but unfortunately, this is the only hotel that is within walking distance to the city hall, Square One and bus terminal, and I am forced to stay here. If there were other options available, I would gladly look into it. I think this hotel believes it can treat its paying customers poorly because they are the only hotel close to the major attractions in Mississauga. I also requested a room on the 9th floor or higher, but got something on the 8th floor. This was not as big a deal. Rooms are clean, but small.
M
"Excellent location."
We were met by a professiònal prebooked driver, courteous, what a nice welcome after a long flight. At the hotel the checkin was fast and efficient. Our evening meal was excellent and also the buffet breakfast.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
maxiel
"Insane price"
Originally, hotels.com said it would be $135 after taxes, came out to be $200!! for no reason!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Expectations not met"
The description of the amenities for the room are exaggerated at best. The parking is convenient, but everything is at an additional cost. The moment you "move" anything in the refrigerator, you are charged $ 15.00, so don't even open the door. The description says there is a whirlpool tub in the room, but that isn't true. The beds are hard and old. There are no cover sheets and the additional covers supplied are for one bed, not two as in the room. The blanket was thin and had holes in it as well as damaged edging. If you want a room to sleep in and that's all, it's okay. We just happened to need lodging when there was an international gathering in town and we reserved this room. We obtained a no smoking room and it was. But, smoking is allowed outside the hotel IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCES! You have to walk through the smoke to get into the hotel and the smoke small lingers in the lobby. They need to move the smokers farther away from the hotel entrance, 15-20 meters away. The stay was pleasant, but we were expecting more from the hotel's description of amenities.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Victor
Great place to stay. Close to everything for shopping. Rooms were great.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Over rated"
no meal plan, parking was hard to find a space, unable to use the frig., room AC made noise all night long.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Unhappy Guest
"Good location, right in downtown"
The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was amazing(which was included with the price of the room). The staff was friendly and very helpful. Only thing I could complain about was the fact that I had to pay extra money for the parking.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"great hotel"
My wife & i Came to surprise my mom & while here everything was great except u had to pay for parking & for those intend on eating breakfast u have to pay for that too...otherwise great hotel & beautiful. 1st time in Canada loved it
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Morris M
Got into the hotel late however did not have any problems checking in
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Stayed here for marathon weekend"
The hotel was nice in appearance but the staff, including the manager, was not very accommodating when issues arouse. I will never stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
runner
"Stayed here for marathon weekend"
Other trip May 5, 2014
runner
"Satisfied"
The rooms were good and service was good. The parking garage is very narrow so if you have a huge vehicle it can get damaged
4 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Sheri
"Business Trip"
Good Stay at Novotel
7 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Excellent return visit"
This was our second time at this hotel in a month's time. We had an even more pleasant stay than before. The temperature of the room was perfect (we did not need the heat turned on at all), room was spotless and the pizza's we ordered from the bar later in the evening were delicious. One minor glitch was that they appeared to be behind on washing towels, as there were none to be found in the ladies locker room at the pool and we only had 2 left for us in our room, even though there were 4 staying with me. This is nothing that would stop me from staying there in the future1
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Rose
"Poor quality hotel"
Heating in room didn't work. Maintenance came to fix it and sounded like a commercial generator whenever it came on. Had to turn it off at night so I could sleep. Didn't work again when I turned it on in the morning. Same exact issue my work colleague had in another room. Phone in room didn't work Hotel ordered a 'private' taxi to take us to Toronto, who then charged $20 more than what his agreed upon rate was. Then proceeded to blackmail us by saying he'd discount the fare if we agreed to use him on return leg. Shady, very shady, and didn't use him on the return and saved $20 No plug sockets near bed so had to charge phone on other side of the room.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"Hotel is well located in Mississauga"
Confortable rooms and hotel staff were warmly, friendly, and helpfull
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
The room is clean and comfortable. Room service was great. Breakfast in the restaurant was great. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Excellent location"
This was our first trip to Mississauga, but not the first time at a Novotel. The hotel was within walking distance of the Square One Mall and numerous restaurants. Covered parking was located right next to the hotel. The salt water pool was a pleasant surprise. Everything was immaculate and the staff was very professional. A minor issue with the noise of the heater in the room waking us up during the night was immediately addressed by the staff upon check out, as they waived the parking fee because of our trouble. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Rose N
"Excellent !!!"
Everything was excellent ,
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Jose
"Ok for business but not stellar service."
I've stayed here before but it's consistently gone down in quality. The rooms are fairly generic and somewhat small. Better value at other name brand hotel chains. Services is less than stellar. I called for extra towels because ours smelled like smoke. They told me to come get them because they don't deliver. Huh? They have an incredibly worn down racquetball court that they stuck a portable basketball hoop in. So things like that make it fairly low class.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Stephen
"it is a nice Hotel i really like it"
it was great experience
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Mohamed
"Close to Downtown Mississuaga"
Nice hotel, clean, comfortable beds, I personally prefer being in an urban area so this was a good spot for me. Two bad points: The room heating was not working. When I requested either repair or a new room, they did promptly send a maintenance person to the room. He reset it and it worked for about two hours and failed again. Who knows how many times they have done this but it seemed like a standard reaponse. They need to repair it permanently! 2nd issue: I arranged to have a trip to the airport the night before my departure. The staff at the desk told me it would be charged to my room ($48) and we scheduled it for 7:30. The next morning at checkout I noticed it was not listed on invoice and the desk staff appeared surprised and said they do not provide this service. Obviously there is a training issue with regard to this problem. I had to hail a taxi instead and I saved $10 in the process. I would stay here again because it was clean, comfortable and I liked the location. I consider these two issues minor. Also, I originally tried to reserve the room directly but the staff said they were booked, I have learned the Expedia trick long ago so I went to Expedia and made the reservation. It is tediculous that the staff cannot release a room as needed. They probably end up with empty rooms because of this issue.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Ray
"Nice hotel in downtown Mississauga"
The hotel staff was fantastic. They were polite and attentive.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
staff very cold,seems too reluctant to help and answer questions.no knowledge about the surrounding area,so unfriendly staff
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013