All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1680 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great location !"
It was a great stay! There is renovation going on in the hotel. we were there for 2 nights. the location is worth it! right next to everything. There is a valet parking too for $53 for 2 nights. the staff was very helpful. Overall it was worth the money.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ipshita
"Renovated pearl around the corner from the beach"
Although the renovation is ongoing, it's limited to the lobby. All else is near completion. Rooms are awesome. Wine and Spirits store is next door and restaurants are walking distance
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
mark
"100% Recommended"
When we first arrived the front was under construction and it looked run down. But immediately the staff welcomed us in and let us check in early. From there it was perfect. They put us in rooms farthest from the construction to be kind. Inside the rooms were beautiful and remodelled. It is conveniently located 5 minutes from a beautiful beach and a 24 hr CVS store. German was a great help and the lady at night shift from midnight to 5 am was amazingly sweet. She arranged us a cab at 5 all with sweet smiles. Thank you San Juan Hotel! When your construction is finished, the entire hotel will be perfect and cozy!
2 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
Diana
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel was under major renovations during my stay. The lobby was completely under construction. The room itself was actually pretty nice. The bed was big and comfortable. Adequate closet with a safe inside. Flat screen TV with limited channels and OK reception. No alarm clock in the room. Bathroom was pretty modern. Nice shower, but took forever for the water to heat up. Had a dirty towel each day. The room itself was actually quite and comfortable, although you don't have control over the thermostat, so I'd be hesitant to stay there in the summer. All in all, it was a good place to sleep while enjoying South Beach. Not a room I would want to spend a lot of time in. This was one of the cheapest options in the area, so I wasn't expecting a 4 star hotel.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Rob
"Worst hotel ever"
We chose the hotel because of its location in the center of south beach near the convention center. But when we arrived it was under construction, there was no lobby, no elevator, nothing that had been promised on the hotels.com website. The place was covered in dust and construction debris. The room was comfortable enough but the window looked into a back alley and we were awakened early every morning by jackhammers and workmen. There are zero hotel amenities. No restaurant, no room service, not even a little machine to make hot water or coffee in the morning. Nothing. The hotel staff was surly and acted as if we should be grateful to have a room at all.
4 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Jan
"Good at the core of Miami South Beach Art Deco"
The hotel and staff were great. Unfortunately, they were having their lobby gutted and rebuilt.... the bedrooms were brand new and great! Too bad their contractor did not deliver the construction on time. Once this work is completed, I would recommend the place.
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Please choose another hotel"
This hotel is currently under renovation. The lobby was simply a desk in a back hallway. There was one very slow elevator servicing the hotel. It looked scary from the exterior and I did not feel safe walking thru the construction area at night. The room was tastefully decorated, but there were no amenities such as an iron, coffee pot, alarm clock or anything printed with available services such as wake-up calls or other services. Couldn't find an ice machine so we had to go to a convenience store and buy a bag. Pool under construction. No temperature control in the room. It was just not a good experience. Had I known what to expect I would have never booked, especially since the rates were comparable to other hotels in the same vicinity.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Should be much better when the renovation is done."
The hotel is under major renovation. The front looks like a bombed-out hotel. The front lobby was an active work zone with the sounds of saws and nail guns, etc. Fortunately, my room had already been renovated and was nice. The flat screen TV only had a few cable channels, none of the more popular channels and none of the local ABC, NBC, CBS or Fox channels, very limited new channels, only HLN. The handles on the glass shower door were loose and difficult to slide the door. The hot water took nearly 5 minutes to arrive. There were no climate controls in the room. While working in the room during the day, loud construction was going on next door and across the hall. The front desk was not able to print out my E-Tickets for the airport. Also, my wake-up call on Friday was 30 minutes late, fortunately I had set my I-Phone so I would miss my ride to the airport. I know when the renovation work is completed, the hotel experience will be much nicer, but for the cost per night, that was entirely too much. Not Satisfied!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Wayne
"San Juan from Hell"
Hotel under renovation. Rooms don't have their own thermostats, so you are at the mercy of what the hotel considers "comfortable". Pool was drained. Overall horrible experience! NEVER again...
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"The best is yet to come."
I was so happy to find the room for the time I needed it on Expedia at the rate it was offered for when I booked it. It was close to Art Basel Miami Beach time so getting a room is hard. I had no idea the hotel was under construction until I arrived though and then the great deal all made sense. The lobby was a shell, the entrance was on the side of the building in a small service area. But none of that was the issue because the room itself was pretty perfect once I got inside it. It was the sound of the construction that really got me. Starting at 7:30 every morning this persistent drilling sound came through the walls and wouldn't let me sleep. It was like it was going through my skull. Brrrrrrrrrzzzzzz! Brrrzzzzzzzz!!! Over and over again. It was maddening. I'm sure the San Juan is going to be a great hotel again once they get it renovated but right now it's not ready for guests and they should either get the guys who are drilling to start later in the day when people aren't still sleeping or wait to make the place available until the whole hotel is done.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
It was very nice, even though the lobby is under construction.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not so good"
It was under construction. The room was okay but there were dusts
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"sanjuan hotel review"
the hotel was a bit of a mess due to the total remodel that is taking place, our room was new but electrical outlets in bathroom didn't work yet and had no counter space at all, they were still working on the rooms, im sure it will be nice when const.is done has a great location to down town south beach
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Great location!"
My husband and I stayed two nights. At the airport we boarded the Metro Mover (free and easy) to the Metro Bus station, then took the #150 bus for $2.50 each to Collins Avenue and 17th. The San Juan was just a few steps away. Check-in was smooth and Ana was warm and welcoming. Our room on the second floor was clean and spacious. The hotel is undergoing renovation, but the goings-on didn't bother us. San Juan is perfectly situated - adjacent to just about everything in SoBe - Ocean Drive and beach, Lincoln Mall, Espanola Way. Plus you can take a bus to Downtown and go around sightseeing via the free MetroMover. Taxi from the hotel to the Port is about $30. San Juan is a no-frills hotel that's a definite "value for money" and we will not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Lourdes
"Fantastic Value & Location"
My renovated room was beautiful and a bargain. Just a short block from the beach.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Jill
"Great Weekend Getaway!"
Awesome stay, very friendly and helpful staff. Building was under construction/renovation. We got a room in the renovated section and it was great!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Jordin
"Great Hotel Cheap Price in South Beach"
Great Area to Party
5 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"HOTEL under major renovation BE AWARE!!"
I did not know the hotel was under COMPLETE construction!!!! I was very alarmed and disappointed when I arrived HOTEL.COM did not let me know about this??? I could not have friends meet me or come to the hotel was quite embarrassing since from outside looked like a DUMP!!! But they tried to accommodate my stay I had a very nice renovated room and late checkout was the most they were able to offer:(
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Looks are deceiving (for the better!)..."
When first pulling up to the San Juan hotel, I was a bit jarred by the condition of the exterior with all of the construction going on, but was ultimately impressed with the room quality and the customer service. Yes, the hotel is going through quite a few cosmetic changes but the great attention of the employees, the location and the price made my trip that much better. I'll be interested to see what this place looks like when all renovations are complete!
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Kristin
"Potential"
Girls weekend! The hotel was undergoing major renovations. The room was cozy, but the lobby could use an upgrade.
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Veronica
"Had a great travel with San Juan"
Only a block far from South Beach and Lincoln Rd. Location was awesome!!!!!!Loved it a lot. We were 4 girls and wasn't that afraid of night hanging out. Quite safe near hotel. Room was clean, bathroom was awesome. It was definitely great hotel to beach lovers. One problem was that the hotel was renewing by fixing outside and pool was closed. That was so sad.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Sinhye
"The San Juan Hotel Experience"
All front desk guest receptionist were very friendly, upon check in and check out. The room was nice, but had a dusty odor. All corners of the room needed cleaning. The bathroom was well updated and kept clean. Good location for access to restaurants, beach and nightlife. Overall good stay and worth returning.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
This hotel is not bad for what it is. It is conveniently located near the beach, shops and restaurants - all within walking distance. We had an issue checking in because the front desk lady couldn't not find our reservation even though I had my confirmation number. It smells kinda funky in the lobby. The room had an updated bathroom which was good and the actual room is just ok. Not bad for the price. Valet is $26.50 for the night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"BUYER BEWARE. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
my friend and i stayed here from October 23rd -October 26th 2014. the hotel was under construction when we got there, the elevator inspection was up since september and we were placed on the 3rd floor. the language barrier was obvious, the Wi-Fi was free and disconnected every 30 seconds. the bed was comfortable, the door had no peep holes but again, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
vanessa
"Horrible"
Do Not BOOK this hotel! The hotel is horrible and nothing works.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"loved our stay"
This was a great hotel and within walking distance to everything! It is undergoing renovation so there was construction in areas, however our room was already updated very nicely.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Millicent
"Stayed at this hotel many times"
My stay at this hotel has always been nice. The staff is very friendly. I chose an older room because it had a refrigerator & microwave. The newly renovated rooms will have a refrigerator soon but no microwave. They are really nice. Also the pool was closed as it also is being redone. It will include a casual restaurant. I look forward to staying again because of the great location to the beach & Lincoln road mall.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Joy
"Nice and close to the beach"
Love it except weak wifi. Very good location and excellent staffs! Thank you!!!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
mike
"Small issues, but great stay!"
Loads of renovations right now...but overall nice and clean rooms. This place is going to be sensational when all renovations are completed.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Alisha
"would stay again"
If you're looking for a cheaper hotel in a good location this is it. Older hotel but in process of remodeling. Stayed in a remodeled room and it was very nice.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
lisa
"Convenience"
Upon my arrival, I was not impressed. The outside seemed to be under some sort of construction. I was very worried! Once I got on the inside, it wasn't bad at all. I was impressed. Pleasant staff! The room was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and the washroom was really nice. I loved the sink and the huge shower. Convenience of the location was outstanding. Everything was in walking distance. The beach was right around the corner. It was beautiful. Shopping malls and restaurants right up the street. I road on the .25 cent shuttle bus to the shopping mall up the street. I couldn't believe it. I'm from Chicago there is no .25 cent buses there. It was nice! I would definately stay at San Juan Hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Mrs. Thomas
"Do Not Visit while under renovation"
We knew before we booked it was under construction. But nowhere did it say that the pool was also already closed. And the sign at the front desk said: "Yes! We have a pool!" All a lie. Also, the woman at the desk gave us a horrible old room, smelled, and was next to a utility A/C unit. After complaining she moved us to the third floor that was like a COMPLETELY different hotel. All brand new. But instead of putting us there first, she tried to con us into a terrible, run down, old room. For no reason. The third floor was mostly empty.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Clean Hotel and close to the beach. Had fun on the main street
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great location and value for $$$"
Great location across the road from the beach, helpful and friendly staff. Hotel is some amount of renovation, but nothing that affected our stay. Good value for money.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Budget hotel with great location. Close to beach"
Had a great time. Spent most of my time out. Room was comfortable to stay and sleep in.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
patty
Valet parking desires improvement. On a few occasions I had to wait 30-50 min to get my vehicle. Overall, good hotel for the price and location.
8 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Guest
"Nice hotel,close to the beach"
The staff was helpful and nice!Everything about walking distance.The beach is just one block away.I consider as a 3 star hotel but really money worth and would recommend it to stay in this family atmosphere hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Trish
"Right on Collins 1 block away from ocean dr!"
Very nice people respectbable great service highly recommended, right on Collins road one block away from all the hot spots on ocean dr, south beach
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
chrstine
"Worst Hotel Ever Been In....."
We booked this hotel for one night for 8/22/14 because we were starting a cruise the next day 8/23/14 from Port of Miami on the MSC Divina going to Eastern Caribbean with 28 family members, figured we would get there about 9pm, go in the pool for a while, have dinner and then go to bed. Well, it did not work, the hotel was under renovation, there were people sitting outside in draggy clothes drinking like in a (Welfare Hotel), upstairs there was yellow construction caution tape everywhere, only three rooms available, no carpeting in halls, paint peeling, two single beds, (reservation was for a queen bed), TV not working. The woman at the desk said that the renovation was posted on the website, that was incorrect, there was no renovation warning at all and this hotel should have been off of Expedias list of available hotels. My wife and I refused to stay and asked for a refund we were told absolutely not because at 9:15 pm was too late to cancel. I notified expedia immediately and as of today. My wife and I at that time had to go to the Hotel where my son was staying with his family and impose on them for that night, (Days Inn Oceanside). I am enclosing photos that we were able to take of the halls. I really believe that under these extraordinary circumstances we should be refunded in full.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Eston
Great location and service. The hotel is halfway renovated. Bathrooms are great, the bedrooms are a little rundown.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Location is good; but the worse hotel on Collins a"
The hotel was under construction. Our room was on the third floor; so guess what; no hot water, also no water pressure. Nothing to do inside this hotel; no even a coffe maker; I mean nothing at all. Don't bother going there; poor customer service, the host was so embarrassed because had nothing better to offer. Took my bags and moved to the front door.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
woo
"It was alright"
I stayed with my friends , they arrived to the hotel before I did and a lady bothered them about paying for the rest of the nights even though when the room was booked it said we had the option to pay at check in or check out . I finally arrived but it was late so we said we'd take care of it the next day only to find she put a 50.00 deposit charge on my card because we didn't pay . Overall the service from the other hotel people was great , the room was well kept, although it was rather hot , but the hotel was walking distance from the beach. Our stay was fine it's just the charge was said it would be credited back to my account and I still have yet to see it.
4 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
The place the hotel is fantastic.. Close everything you wanna... But the room it's ok... And when I am gonna the pool is close and nobody say for me before!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Kamille
This hotel is cheap and you get what you pay for, but you also get an extremely good location. Near the water and it is centrally located in South Beach, right next to Lincoln Mall, walking distance to ocean drive etc. It is nothing fancy, but it has everything you need and I would for sure recommend the hotel to friends when you are looking for a cheap stay in Miami.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Good hotel near everything!"
I stayed at the hotel for four days from the 20th to 24th and it was during remodeling. The pool was close cause it's getting renovated but that didn't stop me from having fun. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are okay they could look way better. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help out in anything. If you want to stay close to everything specially the party life and the beach, I will recommend you this hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great location in south beach"
The staff was very friendly and welcoming.The location it's great it's right in the middle of everything.The room was clean but the rooms need to be updated etc uncomfortable beds,bad wifi reception,and thin walls BAD INSOLATION and only 5 channels available to watch .Overall I would rate this hotel a 3 out of 5
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
family vacation
"San-Juan a great value"
An older hotel that was well air-conditioned but did not have a thermometer to adjust room temp. Excellent location, 1 block from beach and very near shopping and eats. For value I would recommend. Staff extremely helpful and nice.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel close to The beach."
Nice hotel close to everything good location to lincon road,Oceanía drive. The only tinglado is no pool for renovations.The personal ver y friendly.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great Price Great Location"
For the price I paid, I thought it wasn't that bad. Customer service was great at front desk. Close to shopping, beach, and nightlife. Well defiantly be going back once the renovation will be completed Feb2015
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Christina
"Great service, horrible room"
The front office clerks are very nice. However, the room is horrible. It smells very bad.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014