All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1680 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent stay in the heart of South Beach!"
I've been staying in this hotel several times in the last few years. It was remodeled late 2014. And what a great job! The lobby look chic and trendy, it has a new bar (weeks away from opening). The rooms were redesigned too, great value for the rates. The staff is friendly and accommodating! Will return for sure in the future!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Alina
"Great time!"
Went on a vacay for anniversary. Hotel newly renovated. Friendly staff. A block away from beach. Would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
kaylen
"A recently remodeled gem."
Hotel was under renovations while we were there but it was fine. There was more noise from the people staying there than the renovation work in all honesty. This place USED to be a place to avoid with tons of miscreants staying there because it was run down and absurdly cheap for SoBe, but it is 1000% better then it was. Staff was great when I needed them and the room had been remodeled in the last year. Perfect location for the event we were there for at the Miami Beach Convention Center as well as just hopping over to Lincoln Road or down to Ocean Drive.
5 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
adam
Nice hotel, friendly staff, great location, good price. I would live to stay there again if I am ever miami.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"My home away from home"
I love this hotel. Everything is in walking distance, and the staff are excellent. I've been to south beach numerous times and every time I go wether with my wife or just friends , I always stay here. I give it a a+
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
art
"Good hotel for the price and location"
Hotel was right in the middle of the everything. We had a rental car that we did not really need. The staff was pleasant and professional. My only issue was the pool was still being renovated and I could not control the air in my room which was very cold at times.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Veronica
Close to beach... Room is small... Close to shopping mall... A nice walk to the action on south beach for bars etc. if looking to relax great location. If looking to party be prepared to walk a good long 10 blocks or pay a taxi $8
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
This hotel is close to the shops and the beach. Friendly and helpful staff. What I didn't like about it was the noise coming from upstairs and air cond.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
DL
"Pool was under renovations and nothing is mentioed"
Its no 5 star but good enough for a south beach stay
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
A.M.
"Very Nice with a good price"
You can almost instantly tell the place is older, but like many of the old hotels being renovated in Vegas and NY you are catching a break on price because they didnt totally rip the place appart to upgrade. They allowed me to check my room, there were things that I didnt like about the first room so they gave me another one right away,
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Grant
"San Juan"
Reasonably priced considering being so close to the beach. Acceptable condition, nothing special. I guess you have to get used to college kids running through the halls at all hours. And, watch out for the $150 'deposit' they tack on to your credit card when you check in.
4 night business trip May 13, 2015
CRAIG
"Not great"
There was a deposit i knew nothing about. No pool. Room smelled like urine.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Kiya
"Horrible and small!"
We stayed at this Hotel for memorial Day weekend. Actually 4 days. We wanted to leave as soon as we walked in the room. It smelled funny like it was wet. The room is the smallest I have ever been in. Certainly not enough room 4 people. The bathroom, omg it was the smallest of all. No tub, just a see through shower with no place to hang your face towels, only 1 soap holder, no place to sit your shampoo, body wash. U had to sit everything on the floor. To some it may be sufficient, I'm not used to that type of leaving quarters. The hotel ran out of face towels, I have never in my life been to a hotel or even motel that could run out of towels. It's unheard of to me, that's something a hotel is supposed to be prepared for especially around their busiest times of the year. I would never stay there again. There was no coffee pot in the room. No microwave, but they had a refrigerator. Why have a refrigerator and no microwave. No where to heat up your food not even in the lobby. Maybe the fridge is just for beer. I don't know, I was cunfused and unhappy my whole stay and I am never the person to write a review and a bad one at that and the hotel wasn't cheap! Never again!
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
selena
"Went from bottom to top"
I was impressed to see this hotel from being one of the worst to turning out to be my favorite.I stayed here in the past and it was a dump. Now, The rooms are nice and clean. Great location. I'm very happy they took time to renovate it. I will definately stay here again.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Nina
"San Juan Nights"
Great stay I would recommend
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"It was ok at best"
The hotel doesn't have any of the amenities it claims to have. No pool, no bar, no restaurant. I think this hotel has potential though. They were in the middle of renovations so maybe in about 5 months it will be a go to spot.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Cherry
"Clean and tidy hotel"
Nice hotel.. Really cold and you couldn't control that! And my t.v was pushed all the way to the wall other then that nice place
Other trip May 26, 2015
tracie
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel is currently being remodeled so it is noisy in the mornings. The bathroom we had was tiny, no counter space, hardly room for two, but it was nicely redone and clean. The beds are comfortable. We could never get our television to work. The location isn't bad. It's about 20 min walk to the south beach "strip". Overall for the money it is a good value.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Ashley
My husband and I have stayed here every time we go to Miami Beach. It has a great location, very helpful and friendly staff, and is over all a little gem just a block from the beach.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Go San Juan!"
Awesome hotel! Great service. But you can not control the room temperature! It's freezing! Better than being hot.
5 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Mariah
"Nice hotel still needs a little something."
The hotel is definitely nice... Not too far from the strip. A couple complaints tho, no iron or ironing board was in my room. When asked for one they said "we ran out" when we finally did get an iron they still weren't able to give us an ironing board lol. Secondly, they have nice tvs, only issue is you only get 7 channels. Me and my friend were forced to leave our room to go watch ESPN else where. All in all its a nice hotel very clean and very much modern and they're still making improvements so that's a good thing. Our stay was enjoyed none the less
Other trip May 21, 2015
harlem guy
We had a great time at the San Juan hotel . Clean rooms a bit on the small side but great for 2. The decor was modern and bathroom great.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Tash
"Okay, might stay again."
Our stay was for a Wednesday night and a Thursday night. Two non busy week days. But the hotel did seem a little busier than usual. We arrived about 3 hours before check in, but they let us check in early (Yay!!!). However they since we booked through hotels.com we did not know that there are going to be a $150 incidentals fee.(boo). Not a problem just caught off guard. We had a nice room (it was a "honeymoon" after all. 201 is the room we stayed in. I did notice there was duck tape on the wall and there seem to be some unfinished task from recent remodeling jobs. For example the smoke detector and water thingy hadn't been put back into the ceiling. The bathroom was clean. However on Thursday the shower seemed to be stocked up and the water just collected during our showers around our feet. (gross). Otherwise the room was perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again during the week, I think its over priced for a weekend stay, for that price I could get a better room across the street.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Christianna
"Descent hotel for the money"
Food in the area was a little expensive but stores a very close to the hotel the hotel was not to bad it was comfortable for short stay
"Cute & Cozy"
The staff was great. Very friendly and accomodating. They are currently under construction so the pool is in the near future. The parking lot view is an eye sore but the plush bed and modern bathroom makes up for it.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Cozy hotel right across the beach"
Great offer for the price! We were impressed! The beach is literally around the corner, close to everything (restaurants, bars, art places and much more). Of course, we read all the reviews prior to booking but it exceeded our expectations! Staff was nice, very pleased! Thanks!
Diana
"So so"
Exposed wires in ceilings. No amenities, no refrigerator, no way to control temperature and parking was more than noted
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable"
The hotel was going through renovations at the time so the facilities were limited but all I needed was a room. The room was very clean with a very modern bath. The staff seemed to be very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Dennis
Excellent and impressive i am gonna recommend to my all friend because location staffs and room is so good i like this hotel and if i go there again i am gonna stay there
Other trip May 16, 2015
yigit
"liked it"
It was nice thought parking was expensive but i would stay there again for sure
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Good for cheap travelers"
a lot of finishes are missing such as outlet covers and other random holes in the ceiling probably due to construction. Be aware of the $150 hold they put on your card. Front desk made we feel very weary about the hold. They did not give proof of the hold until a day later when I asked for it. However, I would gladly stay here again it traveling to South Beach on a budget. It is right across the street from the beach, nestled in between much more expensive hotels.
4 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
Aaron
"Way to Go San Juan Hotel"
We have stayed at the hotel whenever in Miami since 2007. It was nice then and since the remodeling it has gone from great to awesome. The old decor was stylish. From the moment we arrived the staff was wonderful. Always willing to provide information. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The location of the hotel is great, walking distance to Ocean Drive, and Lincoln Road. Variety of restaurants. We will be back again.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
lisa
"San Juan...Great Price...Great Location!!!"
My friends and I had to book a hotel very last minute and it was a decent price for a 4 day stay. The staff was super friendly. The room itself was really clean and came with a mini fridge. I stayed with two other girls and to be honest in a double bed room even 4 people would have been uncomfortable. The beds were full sized beds and were barely enough room for two people. It's great for couples who want to spoon though. The bed itself was like sleeping on a cloud from Heaven and the pillows had to be made by God Himself. I do have to warn you that the rooms are FREEZING. They do not have a thermostat in the room so you'll have to close the vent if it gets too cold. The bathroom was small but the shower was a decent size and nicely decorated. The shower is all glass though so don't expect to be able to brush your teeth or use the bathroom while someone else showers unless they don't mind being naked in front of you. San Juan was located on 17th street and Collins which if you don't mind walking, is within walking distance of South Beach. It is also less than three blocks away from the Lincoln Mall strip which was nice to be so close to restaurants and tons of shopping. There's also a Walgreen and CVS on the corner for convenience. We took Uber to and from South Beach and it was $8 or less round trip. This location was perfect in my opinion
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Porsha
"Nice hotel closed to the beach"
This hotel is clean the staff is very nice also is near everything
Other trip May 4, 2015
Pool was closed. No coffee in morning. Cleanliness sub-par.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"great"
it was great.. No complaints
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Much needed vacation"
Great place! Super close to the beach and everything else fun in South Beach! Will be back for sure
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Better then reviews"
At first i was worried about this hotel b/c of some reviews but its great. If u want to be center of south beach , walking distance from everything, and not pay a arm and a leg . This is the spot for you. Very clean and staff was very very helpful. Liquor store right next door. Beach across street and food next door. Who can ask for more.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
amber
"great location to beach"
The staff were welcoming, the were very friendly, kind. Could not ask for a better place to stay we were given beach towels/chairs/umbrella. The rooms were clean, they were cleaned daily, towels/bathrobes were sparkling
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Hillarey
"SUPER CLOSE TO MANY THINGS"
Hotels have been newly renovated it look awesome the staff was so nice to let us in two hours early before check in and I love how everything went I would definitely stay here again no doubt about it .
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Jyoti
"Nice hotel near the beach"
The hotel has been nicely renovated, very clean and updated, the only frustrating thing is there is no thermostat to adjust the room temperature. That was a little odd. The room temperature was still pleasant, but it was April when i stay on Miami Beach, I don't what the room temperature will be like in the summer months.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Very close to the beach around the corner to be exact. Bars like mangos and Fat Tuesday was about 1 miles walk. A $4 uber was convenient at night when we didn't want to walk back. All in all great stay.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Mari
"Comfortable Stay and Good Location"
Small Hotel's on South Beach are always a hit or miss. I must say this hotel was a good hit. The interior design was very nice in the lobby and continued in my room as well. The hotel location was in the middle of everything the beach, and places to eat, and shop. All and all this was a very good stay for me.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
South Beach Fan
"great stay!"
We only stayed for one night we hotel was nice, great staff. I will return again!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
semone
"second time was a gold nugget"
We absolutely had the time of our lives, accommodation were great, even under renovations we felt like four star guest; And Allina my daughter had a blast too ! :-) sincerely Allina's mom and roomy
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Allina
Great location near the beach, bus stops and restaurants as well as shops. Very clean. Staff members are very helpful. But no wifi in my room. I required wifi when I booked the hotel and was told there would be wifi.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great spot"
Rooms were very clean! Lobby was pretty but the bat wasn't open yet. Perfect location, one street away from ocean drive. Great service!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"San Juan...eventually a good stay!!"
The hotel is under renovation...coming out good, but still too many areas that need updating.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Hoyt"
Nice
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Excellent location"
Staff very helpful, convenient to beach, plenty to do within walking distance of hotel
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015