All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
8435 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Excellent and professional hotel staff. The room was great (and could have been better without the smell from newly replaced shower curtain). The location is close to most attractions in LA, very convenient.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Best jewel in weho"
I spent the night in the Élan in west Hollywood with my daughter who is moving there. After driving for 8 hours it was a delight to arrive in this beautiful gem of a hotel! It was luxurious, welcoming, stylish and bee comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone visiting LA.
Response by Elan Hotel Los Angeles
Dear Sheenbeen, Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! Once your daughter moves to West Hollywood, we hope to be your home away from home while visiting her. I am glad that you liked our little gem of a hotel and that you found it to be luxurious, welcoming, and comfortable. Thanks for recommending The Élan Hotel to your friends and family! We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Kind Regards & Safe Travels, Joel Majors General Manager Élan Hotel
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Sheenbeen
"Nice stay!"
I had a great stay at the Elan earlier this week. The hotel is in great shape. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
We are from Australia and we are on our honeymoon. We stayed at the Elan hotel for 2nights. It is spotlessly clean and the staff are so friendly and helpfu. Breakfast is included and it was very good with a Hugh selection and also from 5 to 7pm every night there is free wine and cheese! Our bed and pillows were so comfortable and our room was very quiet. The Hotel is within walking distance to everything we needed. It is across the road from the Beverley Centre. We would highly recommend this hotel. We loved it.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Bernie and Garry Fredericks
Great experience, helpful staff
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Close to hospital. Walking distance. Shopping."
Was as comfortable as though I was home. Except we were catered to.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Nice stay close to Beverly center"
Comfortable stay with nice continental breakfast. Beds firm and rooms clean.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Friendly hotel"
My husband and I stayed in Élan hotel for 2 nights. We had a quiet room with small bath. It was clean. People were very friendly. Still think hotel should be rated as 3 star, not 4.
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
Anna
"Great clean hotel and service"
Great and clean hotel. Service was excellent and the free breakfast and wine and cheese everyday was an addition to our amazing stay here. We've already booked our 2nd stay at this hotel. It's that great!!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Roxanna Jimenez
"Smart"
It was my first time but I was impressed and how smart they were to manage everything in a very populated area.
Other trip May 11, 2014
marc
"Hidden Gem Near Beverly Center"
Élan Hotel is my go-to hotel when I visit Los Angeles. Great location, great staff and reasonably priced. Have stayed here many times. And the complimentary breakfast and wine and cheese in the afternoon are a nice treat. And bonus is FREE wi-fi!!! Business travelers should not have to pay extra to stay connected.
Response by Elan Hotel Los Angeles
Dear E. Miller, We are happy that you feel we are a hidden gem near the Beverly Center. We appreciate your mention of our great location, central to so much of what Los Angeles has to offer. I’m glad you liked our amenities and enjoyed the expanded continental breakfast as well as the evening wine and cheese reception. As you mentioned, the Elan Hotel is a good value for the dollar for both the leisure traveler and the business traveler especially when one considers all of the complimentary amenities including free Wi-Fi! Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards & Safe Travels, Joel Majors General Manager Elan Hotel
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
E. Miller
"Nice inside, good amenities, not great area"
The hotel is not in the nicest area, not seedy by any means, but not cozy either. The inside of the hotel is nice, the free breakfast was actually pretty fantastic with oatmeal, bagels, toast, cereal, coffee, pastries, fresh fruit (they have soy milk too). The room was clean and nice, but on first floor the sliding glass door looked out to a wall which was kind of odd. It is only about a mile from Whole Foods and TJs, so that was nice. Kings Road Cafe was also good for caffeine in the morning.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Derek
Actually I am disappointed in Expedia. I made a reservation for 1 room, 2 beds for 2 adults. I ended up with 2 rooms. When I tried to cancel I was told that the hotel would cancel 1 room, but would not refund the money and that I would need to work through Expedia to get a refund. But the hotel manager said it was doubtful I would get a refund. It was very late when we checked in, so we just went with the two rooms. Will not be booking through Expedia again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Very Nice Boutique Hotel, Great Location"
This was my second stay at the Elan, and both experiences were very positive. The rooms are nicely furnished with fine linens, a very comfortable bed, free high speed internet access and multi-channel flat screen television. I had a room at the back end of the hotel which was very quiet and allowed for a peaceful night of rest. Closet space was adequate. Good water pressure in the shower. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Excellent value for the money.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice and cobeniently located"
We had a great stay! Breakfast ( included) was excellent and with a nice variety. Rooms small but clean and well kept.
5 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"very nice neighborhood"
room kept very clean
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
The Urso
"Very nice centrally located hotel."
Clean comfortable room nicely decorated with the softest towels I have every had at a hotel. Good complimentary breakfast buffet and wine and cheese offered in the lobby in late afternoon. Fast valet service for my car. I had left behind a medication which they quickly located and sent overnight to my home. No complaints and will stay again when in LA.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Fred
"Staff very nice and accommodating."
Room small, bed not comfortable. Wine and cheese a plus. Location convenient.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Excellent hotel downcthe stret from Cedars and Bev Center. Staff excellent, breakfast and wine/cheese included.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
kristin
Staff at the hotel was exceptional. The bed in the room was awful, way to hard and I didn't sleep either night. My boyfriend thought it was firm too, but he was fine so it may just be personal preference. Breakfast was great, they were on top of everything the entire trip... even on a rainy LA weekend.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
AJones
"elan hotel"
Hotel was small, quiet, clean and the service was very professional. 3miles from sunset strip and Beverley hills mall is acroos the street from this hotel too.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
steven kelley
"Convenient boutique hotel. Very comfortable beds."
Recommended. Easy little hotel. Fast check in. Pleasant lobby. Comfortable room. Easy and convenient.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
scott
"Hotel was close to Beverly Hills and Mall"
Close driving distance to our destinations. Would of liked a little quieter room ( not next to main road) however , this was okay.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Convenient to the location I gd to go"
Clean at home atmosphere Ez access good location. Many restaurants
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
lovely, well-located hotel. Get room off of Beverly Blvd for insured quiet. Very nice wine & cheese happy hour w/ tasty cheese and wine. Same for the breakfast--very tasty. Coffee could be improved. My only complaint is the $24 valet parking in the garage. I guess that is LA though. Definitely will stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Norma
"Wine and cheese every night!"
It felt like a little European hotel in terms of service, but with a big-old King-sized bed! A great deal!
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Enjoyable stay in friendly hotel"
Needed a room for a couple of nights for visit to LA. Hotel is small and comfortable. Rooms are on the small side but well appointed. The front of the hotel is on a busy road so try to get a room at the back. Near to local shopping and great restaurants. A word of caution we had planned dinner in downtown LA on Saturday night - a 6 mile 20 minute journey according to Google Maps - it took almost an hour due to traffic which is bad most evenings.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
PhilM
"Convenient for our needs"
My wife and I needed to be near Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a few days and this hotel is about as convenient as one could find for location. For a Beverly Hills location, the room rate was a bargain. The hotel has virtually no curb appeal and my encounters with any staff left me believing none had any enthusiasm for their job. The hallway noise level was high at times but, in honesty, that is more attributable to inconsiderate guests. However, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the complimentary WiFi was a pleasant difference from most hotels these days. We had arranged, upon arrival, at the front desk for our car to be out front at 5:00 AM the following morning. Not only was it not there but Staff couldn't find it. As I was checking in for major surgery this added some undue stress. The car was located several minutes late. Staff was very apologetic and, obviously, reported the incident to Management. The Manager called on his own and waived all parking costs during my wife's 3-day stay. Very commendable.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Ray
"Amazing"
Great place to stay. ...
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Since the site does not have a fitness facility, it would be nice if they made arrangements for discounted rates for their guests at a local club.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
"Not bad at all"
Great little place and the breakfast is not bad at all. My room was right next to the office so that was a little noisier than preferred.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great value!"
Staff very friendly, valet parking moderately priced and no wait for car. We enjoyed the breakfast and wine and cheese. Great location as well. Room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Nice place to stay!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Avery
"Excellent experience"
I was looking to find a nice, clean affordable hotel in a great neighborhood. I still can't believe how affordable this hotel is giving the location, wonderful customer service, nice rooms not to mention free breakfast! I would recommend this hotel to whomever is looking for quality and location.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Really good hotel!"
Overall is very good. Service, comfort, position and etc. Wifi's speed is high enough to watch video. The breakfast is free but limited. But there is another place just cross the street where you can have a delicious one. Parking needs $24 per day.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Symphony
"Small rooms"
Neat and clean, though small by US standards, all go with a reasonable rate. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"What a wonderful Hotel!!"
So me & my GF were looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the area b/c we were going to the House of Blues for a concert. Our price range was under $200/night. After reading a few of the reviews of the hotels in our range & distance to the venue we decided on The Elan Hotel. I called the day before and talked to the Asian guy at the front desk. He was accommodating and was going to let us check in a few hours before the checkin time. We only arrived 1 hour before the checkin time. We were immediately checked in & sent to our room. The room was really nice. Flat screen, desk, ipod hookups, down sheets, and clean. At checkin we were told about the wine reception from 5-7pm.....where they offer UNLIMITED WINE & CHEESE!!!! So if you were wondering we pregamed in the lobby then went to the concert.....the server was literally filling the wine glass to the top (its only 1 glass if its filled to the top, right?!?!) Well after about 4 glasses each we stumbled over to the concert. It was really nice that they offered FREE wine!!! The next morning the continental breakfast was pretty decent.....pretty much cold stuff & bagels. Cant complain, but we still went out to eat after. They also offered 2 free PC computers in the lobby and we were able to print some important documents (Sunday football sheets/fantasy matchups). I would stay here again in a heart beat. Only CON of the whole place was the $24 Valet parking.....but its LA so it was expected.
Response by Elan Hotel Los Angeles
Dear Kenny, We like reading the title of your review! We feel that we are a great value for the dollar, especially when you consider the complimentary Wi-Fi, expanded continental breakfast, and evening wine and cheese reception. We are glad that you selected the Élan Hotel based upon our reviews! Based on our availability, we are always happy to check-in our guests earlier than the normal 3:00 PM check-in time and we are pleased that we could accommodate your request. Thank you for acknowledging your room amenities and we're glad you enjoyed our wine and cheese reception before the concert that evening. Unfortunately, parking costs are sometimes unavoidable while in Los Angeles; however our prices are very competitive as compared to other hotels in the area. Thanks so much for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards & Safe Travels, Joel Majors General Manager Élan Hotel
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Kenny
"Top Notch Staff, great stay!"
Great stay! Thanks.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Comfortable Hotel"
This was our third stay at this well-situated hotel. Good continental breakfast, fine air conditioning, cleanly room, courteous staff, reasonable price.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
Lou Lifson
"no front desk staff to check me out"
Hotel looks like inn not actual hotel. small and outdated. Very clean though. Staff was super nice but...i was checking out early morning (6am) and there was nobody at the front desk. I waited about 15 min knocking on all the possible doors and making lots of noise. Nobody came. creates few serious issues: degraded hospitality- no way to check out, i did not get my bill. I left a note with my contact info. Nobody contacted me. secondly security of the hotel. I could probably take front desk computer and leave. how is that relates to guests security in the Hotel. i think it is big issue. i will prob never stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Matt W.
"Perfect location, great hotel"
Highly recommended if you would like to stay at a reasonably priced, well located hotel!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2013
ZT
"Feeling at home in LA"
Very happy with my choice - loved the Elan! Comfort and convenience on Beverly Blvd. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Easy valet parking. Comfortable room w/free wifi. Comp. breakfast in a cozy setting. Walking distance to Beverly Ctr., 3-minute drive to Farmer's Market, The Grove & CBS. Will visit again!
Response by Elan Hotel Los Angeles
Dear Guest, We are happy to read that you felt at home during your stay with us and that your room was very comfortable! I appreciate your mention of our friendly and helpful staff. They will enjoy reading your comments. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our central location, just minutes from all of the best shopping, dining, sightseeing, and nightlife Los Angeles has to offer. Thanks for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards & Safe Travels, Joel Majors General Manager Elan Hotel
4 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Loved it!"
We only stayed overnight but everyone was since and friendly. Loved the Wine and Cheese Reception. The young women working it, was so very nice. I wish I would have gotten her name. The room was a little small, but it served its purpose. Would stay there again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Not boutique in the general sense of the word...."
but it was more than adequate. Breakfast was very typical of European hotels, which I liked very much. Wasn't around the hotel much to comment on anything else. The room was clean and the location was ideal for my purposes. Valet (which you have no choice but to use because of preferential parking) was way too costly.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice hotel, no parking/vallet only"
Nice small hotel, no bar or restaurant but generous cheese and wine hour. The room the gave us was on the ground floor with no view.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Gotta love the decor and cleanliness."
Like how they recycle the soaps. Continental breakfast was self serve but included so that was nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Lani
"Perfect Location- Great Service"
This is the second time I've stayed at the Elan & it is perfect. Clean, comfy, the staff is great & the evening wine reception is icing on the cake! It is a great location- easy drive to many different attractions, sights & even the beaches. May not be great for families with small children, but I highly recommend this hotel for adults on a getaway!
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2013
Bee
4th time stay.. Still a comfortable, good value place.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
guido
"We liked the breakfast and wine/cheese daily event"
Nice clean hotel close to the Beverly Center. We would stay there in the future.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Doug
"Excellent hotel in W. Hollywood near shopping"
Great value for money! very near the Beverly Center and other cool attractions. For the area, I believe you will not get better quality for the price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
sid
The hotel was very clean, staff excellent and helpful, excellent location (near Cedars Sinai), the only thing was the room was a little small, but I would stay there again and again and again!
Other trip Jul 25, 2013