All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2033 M St Nw, Washington, DC, 20036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Problem reservation"
We had shorted our stay by one day and the staff was very accommodating with making the adjustment.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
Darrick
"Great place"
Delightful boutique hotel. Safe neighborhood. Helpful and friendly staff. Deluxe room.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Great location, beautiful rooms"
Excellent location to Foggy Bottom, DuPont, and Georgetown. Suite was fantastic; very spacious, clean, and comfortable. Highly recommend.
Jared
Good place to stay for the George Washington University graduation.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Booked through Expedia; check in was done fast."
Room comfortable and well furnished. Check in and check out accomplished quickly. Lobby staff at the ready to help with any of your needs. Nice bar areas in lobby to get a quick drink or meal.
J
"Graduation Weekend"
I spent two nights at the hotel attending my daughter's graduation from the George Washington University. Everything about the hotel met my needs. In fact the room exceeded my expectations. I do not have a single criticism of the hotel.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
I had some business to take over at the counselor at the Spanish Embassy. Hotel is a very nice place to stay I enjoyed my my time there in Washington DC and would recommend this hotel to any visitor.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Not too shabby"
I was just in DC overnight for business and this place worked out well. It is a perfectly nice hotel, maybe just showing a few subtle signs of age, and it has a mildly festive atmosphere with the Marilyn statue and the bars in the lobby. Seemed like a great value compared to other places in the neighborhood.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
Checked in, air conditioner did no work. Spoke to desk and they quickly moved us to another room. From that point on everything was awesome.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jerry
"exactly what you need"
Wonderful helpful staff. Good amenities. Has a laundry (major plus). A really pleasant stay.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Gina
"Walking distance to monuments"
Awesome place, awesome friendly staff. Great time all around
Other trip May 14, 2015
leanne
"Great hotel in Dupont Circle area"
This hotel was very nice, probably too nice for a couple of triathletes to crash for the night. The service was excellent! We got upgraded to the top floor with a balcony, which was a pleasant surprise. The room was very nice! They don't allow bikes in rooms but safely stored them in their garage. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Brendan
"We had a sweet room, but..."
The location was great. There was safety. However, it was different from what we thought. It was not a LUXURY hotel. It was just a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Ichitaro
"Extra Costs"
The hotel was beautiful, the staff were friendly and the doormen were great. There are many restaurants and bars within walking distance. The downside is Parking was ridiculously expensive ( there is a parking garage next door that is much less than they charge. Also, the hotel charged you $12.00 per 24 hours for wifi for each device. For the price of the hotel wifi should be free.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable with easy metro access"
Great location to visit DC due to having a metro stop within walking distances. Location is also great for visiting bars by foot!
Other trip May 7, 2015
Nayap
"Pleasurable Visit to DC"
The only recommendation I have is that the St. Gregory's should spend the money and get new sheets. Otherwise it was fine.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"A little noisy"
got a room by the elevator so it was very noisy during the night with people very loudly coming and going.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"A night in DC at last minute"
staff was very friendly. Had to wait a little while while at check in because there was only one rep behind the counter. the bed was a queen...not king, but that made my wife sleep closer to me ;)
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not very Luxurious"
Any place that charges for internet automatically loses a point, but I didn't see much in terms of luxury and I stayed in an Executive Suite. The room was dated and using the elevator was a serious pain. Wasn't awful, but as a luxury hotel, it was quite underwhelming.
5 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
EJ
"Visiting Georgetown for the day"
Beautiful hotel, when we checked In we were offered an upgrade At 9:30 pm and we loved it! Also a nice breakfast in the hotel Restaurant . Marco was very friendly parking Our car at night and getting it in the Am .
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
convenient location -- The price with taxes was middle range (I was alone) -- I think I was given a deluxe suite, bedroom, sitting room, some facility for warming food etc., bathroom,quite generous for the price
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Decent hotel with a great location in DC. Been going there for a few years now and while it's clean and comfortable It's starting to show some wear and tear. Closet doors were difficult to open and close and the tv was stuck in the middle of two closets which muffled the sound and there was no way to swing it outward to view it from different areas of the room. The small coffee pot was broken and the time on the clock next to the bed but could not find a way to reset the time. Internet access was $12 PER DEVICE! Really???
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Conveinent location, but very noisy room"
At check in, counter staff gave me room 213 (2nd floor) and reassured me it is quiet. The room is nice but very noisy because windows are not sound proof. Dump truck came by at 6:30 am. The entire room could feel the movement of dumpsters being pick-up and drop-off. It'll be hard pressed for me to stay in this hotel again.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Outstanding boutique hotel"
Very enjoyable and comfortable. Great location.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Anthony
Absolutely fantastic stay. Really helpful staff, room very comfortable and clean. Will definately come back for another stay
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Julia
"Nice downtown hotel."
It was good overall. Nice staff and easy walking distance to restaurants and my meeting.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Classic but modern hotel in the heart of DC"
The St. Gregory is located right in the heart of DC. It is easy to locate and has a nice drive up, valet parking service. They will store your bags until check in and after check out the next day, so you can explore the city without worrying about a car or luggage, if you avail yourself of the parking services. Well worth it! The rooms are nice and have all of the modern amenities. We did have a leaky faucet, which they offered to fix on the spot (sent the engineer right up). We were in town for a concert and needed to get ready, so we chose to have the faucet fixed after we left. There was more than one sink in the room, so no big deal! The staff was very friendly and courteous and attended to our every need. Great place to stay!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ann
We were encouraged to upgrade to a suite because it would be much quieter in much larger room,only to find out that it was extremely noisy, the room was not larger it was two separate rooms as it was the suite there was no more convenience for us having the two separate areas. No one asked us if we needed help with our luggage, nor did they say Cistus coming in and out of the hotel with our luggage, or when we entered and left the hotel. I thought in a look Shuri hotel, that was the norm. Well, indeed that was not the case.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel, great staff!"
I have seen other negative reviews and I have to say that after staying here, I am confused by them. Checking in was a breeze, staff was super friendly and attentive. I only have two issues, one, there was no parking as the hotels lot was full and parking on the street is tricky is you are not familiar with it. Second issue is that the bed was not to my liking, my back was aching when I woke up the next morning. Overall though, I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Joy
"No free WIFI or wired internet"
Room is nice, big and clean. But WIFI or wired network connection all require extra charge.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Safe Haven"
As a solo traveler, I arrived shaken by an issue at a different hotel I had booked, and then left. I contacted hotels.com, who set me up with a reservation at the St. G that same afternoon at 4:00. When I arrived at the St. G, the front desk immediately sensed my distress and assured me he would provide me with a quiet room. I briefly explained what had happened, and he changed my room to the top floor, with a balcony, with assurances for my safety. The kindness of the front desk staff is something I will remember always. I loved that the hotel elevator only operated with the room key. The room was new, the bathroom large, everything about the room was a welcome haven. I hated to leave the next day. In now booking another stay in DC, I chose the St. G even though the location won't be ideal for this visit, because of the service I recieved.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2015
nanci
"Nice bed and close to my office"
Good location, nice bar, very comfortable bed. Convenient to restaurants and easy to find a taxi.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Ed
"Front desk called at 11 pm to ask for credit card"
I was there for a business trip and only stayed for one night. Overall the stay was good and front desk staff were friendly. Only complaint was I received a phone call close to 11 p.m. as I was getting ready to bed and the front desk asked whether I could come downstairs to give them my credit card again. After I said I didn't feel comfortable doing it in my pajamas, he asked whether he could send a doorman to get my card, and I said I still don't feel comfortable. Then he reconciled and asked me to give him my credit card numbers over the phone which I did and to apologize for such a late call, he had someone sent over two breakfast vouchers which was nice, but I didn't get to use due to my very early meeting. Don't wait until 11 pm to resolve payment issue and it's insulting to call your guests this late to get the credit card info, as if she were going to run without paying. After all, it's your own fault that you didn't get things straight when she checked in.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
XIUMEI
"Great location, close to George Town, Dupont circl"
Very friendly staff. Valet parking was convenient with fast delivery of my car in and out of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Eugene
"Nice staff, but disappointing room and noise"
We got a good discount price for our stay, the hotel staff were really nice and friendly. The lobby looked fancy, and the bathroom inside the room was nice. However, below were my complaints. My husband and I booked a deluxe room with one king size bed during the cherry blossom festival promotion period. We arrived late in the evening, feeling tired from the long car ride, and when we arrived we were told the hotel's underground parking garage was full so we would have to park somewhere else (the staff directed us to another hotel's parking garage). Not knowing the area, it took us a really long time to find parking. And when we checked in at the front desk, we found out the hotel was completely booked and we were given a room with "two double beds" instead. Upon entering the room, we saw the cabinet door for the refrigerator was broken. And one of the windows couldn't be closed fully, so we heard noises from the traffic (and honks and mufflers!) from outside all evening, and plus the noise from the drunk people talking (the hotel is located near clubs and bars). We then tried to seal the windows, and turned on the AC, and only to find that the old AC unit was really loud. Here are just my personal experience. I hope it'd be a different case outside a promotion period.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
CoCo
"Nice location"
Nice hotel at really convenient location, helpful staff, comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Memo
Convenient location. Good amenities. Suite provided means to eat meals in instead of the expense of eating out.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Birthday surprise!"
We chose this hotel for a birthday surprise for my husband. We wanted to see the cherry blossoms, but unfortunately, they were not actually blooming. The hotel was very comfortable and we felt very secure staying there. It was within walking distance of the Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle where we went to Palm Sunday services. We had plenty of room for the 4 of us and we had a great time. The staff at the registration desk was very helpful in giving us directions to nearby attractions and the Metro. We really appreciated that.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Alleluialu
"St Gregory"
Hotel was solid although I think a bit overrated in reviews I read before my stay It is 4-5 blocks from Dupont circle and in more of an business/ office neighborhood. Probably dependent on your room location, but lots of street and traffic noise even on the weekend
Response by St. Gregory Hotel
Thank you for staying at the St. Gregory. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay and that the city noise was an inconvenience to you. You are correct in that Dupont Circle is a couple of blocks from us but it takes about 5 minutes to walk to the circle. We hope to see you the next time you're in Washington, DC.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Neil
"Nice Hotel, close to Foggy Bottom & K St."
The hotel was conveniently located and the room nicely appointed. I appreciated the full kitchen, but we didn't use it during our stay. The room itself was large and comfortable. We were located opposite the elevator, so it was a bit loud at times. My only real complaint would be the lack of free wifi. Most hotels that I've stayed at recently include wifi.
"Fairly good stay"
staff very accommodating and switched me to a room without kitchenette. Decor a little old, and stain on solid beige bedspread. Overall reasonably clean, bathroom clean.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Cheryl
"Nice clean room, reasonable rates"
Nice, clean room and only about a ten minute walk to the White House and fifteen minutes or so away from the Mall.
Response by St. Gregory Hotel
Thank you for staying at the St. Gregory Hotel and taking the time to post your kind opinion of us. We hope to see you the next time you’re in Washington, DC.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great lodging"
Spacious!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"awesome experience"
I love everything about my stay at St.Gregory! The staff was terrific & the hotel was always cleaned! Loved the balcony view! I didn't evenknow there was a balcony lol. Hotel has before art & there was a bar inside the hotel. This was my first time in DC & I loved it! I told my friends all about it, we will be back ASAP!
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
alicia
"Nice hotel, good location."
We enjoyed our stay. All of the employees were very helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Right in the heart of DC and easy to get around."
I stayed at the Beacon Hotel, which is also affiliated with St. Gregory and I noticed the clerk was the same who worked at the Beacon. Camille made my experience worth the while by providing prompt service, getting my vehicle parked, and ensuring I was checked in with everything I needed to assure a great stay. I would highly recommend the St. Gregory Luxury Hotel/Suite to anyone.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Weekend in D.C."
Everyone was helpful and polite. The room was advertised as a suite, but was in reality, a regular room.
Response by St. Gregory Hotel
Thank you for staying at the St. Gregory. We apologize that there was a misunderstanding in the room type. Please give us another chance and we'll make up for the inconvenience.
4 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Joan
"Terrible water flow"
The hotel is comfortable, but the water pressure sucks. The rooms are fairly dated and beds a little firm, but otherwise comfortable.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Nathaniel
"Customer service"
I was going to be arriving very late and called to confirm room size and that it was going to be a late check in. When we arrived they did not have our room size. They did make it right by upgrading us to accommodate our party.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Sherri
"Very nice hotel. Location was perfect."
Staff was very professional and personable. Restaurant cuisine was great.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015