All hotels in Karon, Thailand
701 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, Karon, Phuket, 83100, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable Stay"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights. We had an ocean facing view, which was nice to wake up to everyday. The staff is friendly, but we had SUPERB service in Bangkok, so we were expecting a little more from the staff here. The water from our shower and sink, had a slight brown color to it. Do not drink it! We also got bit by a lot of mosquitos in our room. The hotel offers scooter rentals, which I highly recommend doing since you will get ripped off by taxis. Overall our stay was pleasant, but it could have been better.
Other trip May 4, 2015
traveler
"Wonderful!"
Sweet bungalows on the hill overlooking Karon Beach! We loved the landscaping and charm of our room!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
64 year old tra
"Private pool is fantastic"
I reccomend room no 403 with private pool Restaurant staff are helpful
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Not all that cracked up to be"
The pictures you will see online are not a true representation of this place. The rooms are a good price to rent but that is about where it ends. There are only a few villas that really will have a good view of the ocean. It is true that they face the ocean but i would say about 80% of the views are covered by trees. The restaurants which there are two are too pricey. If you decide to get a villa here get breakfast included. It is a very good variety and they add some lunch into the offerings. The plus side about being there was how close it was to karon beach, maybe a 7 minute walk but if you are not back by 7pm they lock the gate (which you can just jump over 3 foot fence). There are a lot of places to eat at really good prices and there are some good bars there too for bar hopping which includes a lot of good live music. The party beach which they run a shuttle 10 mins down the road twice a day at 1030 and 1730 is not a bad place to go. The mall is there and is nice to get out of the heat. There are a lot of places to eat and drink and at night time with bangla about 600 meters from the mall is a good place to get drunk and i mean drunk but go with open mind because of the gogo nature not for children. if i had to choose again i would still pick a place near karon beach because more quiet and it is not that far for a taxi 10$ give or take a dollar. I do not suggest this place for a family and is more for the quiet atmosphere.
6 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"quiet and peaceful"
A private resort that is quiet and peaceful. We love this place.
4 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Nice private individual Villa rooms"
I liked this place, it was very quiet and private. It was 120 steps from our villa to reception, i did not mind but husband never stopped complaining. I liked the fact you could get to Karon beach by the pathway, however did not like the fact that the road from hotel to Karon about 4km was too busy to walk so had no choice but to get a taxi after 6 pm when they shut the gate to the pathway. The staff were on the whole nice but I felt rushed at breakfast and afternoon pool bar.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Jane
"Beautiful view"
Nice staffs, great view but pain the butt to go to our room, we had to wait for the minicar.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Ning
"it is more like apartment in a village"
it should be classified as apartment (residence) more than hotel. phones, bars, restaurant too expensive compared to other similar hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Romatic Getaway"
It was great romantic get away. The resort is built into the cliffs near Karon Beach and away from the hustle of the tourist area there. It provided a great view of the Andaman Sea and had lots of tropical plants through out. The villas were private and had great windows for viewing the sea and surround resort. The service was very good. The spa also had great setting with a view of the sea. The staff at the spa was very accommodating and the couples massage was great. It was 5 min walking distance to the beach and you could walk from the beach to places to eat. The resort also provided shuttle service to Karon and Patong beach areas where there was plenty of shops and restaurants. You would have to pay for a cab back however it was not expensive only 200 TBH. You also need to set up shuttle service with the Hotel from the Airport and it cost 1200 TBH.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Amazing views, great privacy!"
Hotel is amazing, and you are guaranteed seclusion and privacy, especially if you stay in a pool or spa villa! The tuk-tuk is really convenient to take you around the hotel, but push yourself to get some exercise. Food service was the biggest disappointment. The food is good, standard breakfast buffet we had in all hotels in Thailand. But they are incredibly slow, don't come to your table for an hour or more at a time. Do yourself a favor and when needed, just walk up to the bar and tell them what you need. Also, order just beer or wine - the bartenders are incredibly conservative, to the point where I think all our drinks may have been virgin. Other than that, the only annoyance is they may not clean your room until 3 or 4.
6 night romance trip Dec 26, 2012
ZB
"Perfect for honeymooners"
We stayed at the hotel for 3 weeks for our honeymoon and thought it was the perfect place for us. It is a great location to relax poolside and enjoy happy hour. Located between Patong and Kata, it is easy to head in either direction for a night out. We participated in the Thai cooking class that the hotel offers and enjoyed that. The Food and Beverage Manager also allowed us to learn how to make two cocktails when we asked if that was possible. The hotel staff really made an effort to meet every need we had. Maxime and Ti, especially, made it a great and memorable trip for us. There is an office within the hotel that arranges day trips. We really liked Phuket Adventures and would recommend them. However, we would not recommend using Anda Tours for the elephant ride/ATV ride/river rafting. They were a bit unorganized and it just wasn't that great of an experience. We went to the spa located at the hotel twice and enjoyed both visits. Staff there is very nice and professional. It was well worth the money we spent there.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
Jan

"RNR"
Great place for relaxing. Nice environment.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Patsy
"Good stay"
I arrived at around 10 plus in the morning and I was checked in right away. I had received my wifi log in and also a complimentary canape and cocktail pass for the whole of my stay. That was very much wonderful of them and I felt very welcome. The room was very presentable and neat. The location was perfect. Waking up mornings to the view was awesome. The bedding was excellent, very comfortable. I stayed in the pool villa. The pool is a good size for one person. I had also received fruits everyday complimentary from the hotel, which was very kind of them. The breakfast was ok, I wouldn't say it was excellent, it was just fine. I was quite disappointed on the second morning on my visit to have breakfast, I wasn't served any tea or coffee, and was asked twice of my room number, despite telling them the info when I reached the restaurant. Other couples were served coffee and tea and were taken care of well. I had to request for them. I didn't have this problem the following day as my finace was with me, and we were automatically taken care of by staffs. Another issue was the wifi connection on the first day. It was quite bad and I had to keep calling the staffs down to get it repaired, and was only connected well from the second day onwards. Some of the outdoor lights, in the pool and near the pool, were blown out and that was troublesome at night. Other than that this was a very good stay with Centara. I will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2015
SG
"Beautiful views and peaceful setting Terrible food"
Very poor quality of food which was also overpriced. Struggled to cook the most basic of meals.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Joel
"Centara Phuket"
Beautiful location. The pool villa was excellent. Small hotel with not many amenities/activities, but the privacy was worth it!
5 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Awesome"
Awesome hotel however our spa wasn't working but that didn't spoil our stay. Highly recommended.
4 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Lovely villas"
Friendly staff and great facilities, lots of steps yes, but manageable. Pools were clean and food was nice but pricey compared to eating locally. Would recommend to friends
"Thailand holiday"
Excellent accommodation with great staff. Very comfortable. Great massages
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
craig
"Hotel location"
Though the hotel is good but the location makes it more challenging . Due to being in between 2 town, the transportation is not so easy and have to spend money to go anywhere . The hotel charges for bikes is also bit expensive .
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Amazing views"
The views from the villas were stunning. Staying in the pool villas was so calm and relaxing as going to sleep at night was too the sound of the waves smashing against the rocks. But in all was very peaceful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
traveller
Was awesome. Will go there again
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
alanq
"stunning views great service"
We stayed in villa 208 complete with hot tub on the balcony. On arrival we were met with a welcome drink .The villa a clean wellappointed air conditioned villa with spectacular views and a reliable wireless internet connection. Now views at the resort do come at a cost, steps. We are fit so not too much of an issue and the reception will send a truck to pick you up. You can walk to Karon during the day with a shortcut to the beach. This is an interesting walk and not for those unsteady on their feet. There are daily free transfers to both Patong and Karon Beach - that they went out far too early in the evening and we were rarely back in time to use them. The breakfast provided was of good quality and plentiful. We only ate once in the evening and whist the food was good it was a little pricey when compared to local restaurants. the same goes for the drinks. The hotel did give us a daily treat of a free cocktail and canape which was a welcome surprise. We used the spar on one occasion. the spar is fanatically well laid out and I think it seems to be the newest part of the hotel. The 3 hours we spent their were heaven. Overall we really enjoyed our time here. The staff were very attentive, led well by the General Manager. My only concern is that the hotel does need a little TLC as some repairs that have been made are not of good quality. This is a good quality hotel and I would happily stay there again
8 night trip Jul 3, 2014
GarrieO
"Great spot between towns, good leg workout"
Check-in took awhile since we arrived at midday, but once taken to our room was happy with the location and quality. Unless you want to wait for a courtesy vehicle to pick you up and drop you off to your room, would not recommend this place to anyone with poor fitness or ailments (Hotel is on the side of the mountain, and everywhere is quite a steep gradient). Staff were on the whole quite pleasant, especially the day manager who despite the number of guests knew us by name and greeted us personally every time we met. Restaurant and bar was great quality, but expect it to be more expensive then going down into town. The hotel has shuttles running into Karon and Patong twice a day for free which is nice, and Karon is only a short walk along the beach and a Tuk-Tuk 100baht one way. Great views of Karon and the sea beyond, which I believe you would get from pretty much every room. Although we didn't get one, rooms with a spa on the balcony looked spectacular.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
MattnLiz
"A perfect stay"
Beautiful location, exceptional service and a wonderful stay in paradise. A special thanks to Pok for going above and beyond and for always making the effort to remember our names.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2014
Keren
Wouldn't stay again in view of the number of steps and the fact that we had to taxi every night. However, breakfast and staff were very goodl
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Romantic location"
We booked our room through hotels.com and we got an oceanview villa with spa and the room was excellent. When we reached we were welcomed with coconut water drink which was very relaxing for us as the atmosphere was hot on that day. We really liked all the room amenities and especially enjoyed the spa and the oceanview was really amazing. Staff was really corteous and polite to us. Our checkin was fast and smooth. The food was excellent. I would definitely come again to this hotel next time I visit to phuket. Thanks hotels.com for cheapest rate for this hotel and making our experience enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and collegues visiting to phuket.
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
Kinjal Prajapati
"Great view, great service."
Positives: Great view, great service, convenient location (short walk to the beach, short taxi ride to patong or karang beach and shops) Villas are spaced well enough apart not to be bothered by other people's noise. The feeling is very secluded and great for a romantic stay. Negatives: Not really a negative, but just something to consider. The villas are on a hillside. So, you will need to walk up and down some stairs. So, if you are a heavy-set person who has a hard time with that. Maybe consider another location, otherwise enjoy all the positives mentioned above.
3 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
"Over priced"
Cold water, slow internet, they charge for the internet which should be free, way overpriced, view is good only at the lobby and restaurants, villas are far fom the lobby you have to take the tok tok.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Gus
"Absolutely beautiful, just a few stairs to climb"
This resort is absolutely beautiful and very popular. It's a lot of stairs to climb from top to bottom but it keeps you a bit fit, so not the worst thing (there is also a bus that can take you up and down the resort straight to your door if you are handicapped). We upgraded to a spa villa after having booked only the "normal" one for the first night and it was just perfect looking onto the ocean while enjoying the jacuzzi. Reception service is exceptionally nice. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
"Secluded villa in a tropical paradise"
The view from the villa is breathtaking, as it is high up on a hill. The room is comfy and clean, the staff are very friendly. The beach is a short distance away. The breakfast is ok but there is limited selection. Overall a good experience, I'll highly recommend it to couples looking for a secluded beach holiday :)
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
hunnie
"Total relaxation"
A return stay at Centara Villas, Karon Beach. Such a relaxing environment - beautiful garden landscape with a stunning view across the ocean. Yes there are many stairs given the hillside location but the view more than makes up for it. Rooms are beautifully appointed, well-designed and exceptionally clean. Service professional and friendly, really welcoming. Cliff restaurant has beautiful, elegant Thai food - very reasonable prices for a hotel restaurant. We'll definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
SG
"Beautiful setting, fabulous people."
Walking in and receiving a beautiful coconut drink set the scene for the rest of our stay. Even though it rained when we were there, the resort and staff were 5 star. The idyllic secluded setting was perfect for romantic nights and relaxing days. The staff were even better. Nothing was a problem and always quick to great you with a smiling face. Was more than we could have expected. The Thai basil and lime cocktail served at the cliff bar was out of this world.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
kirsty n pat
"very enjoy my stay"
staff very friendly and give us good service...very relax villa
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
MY
"Best service"
staff very friendly and give us a good service ...all along their face is smile.make us feel very happy.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Great Stay!"
This hotel suits couples and romantic stays. The villas are superb as is the view from the cliff bar and restaurant. I would highly recommend.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"5 Star"
couldnt really fault this experience,We had an amazing time, the service is fantastic, the cleanliness and up keep of the rooms are far better than other places I've stayed in Phuket at the same price. 5 star all around good work Centara Villa. See you again soon.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Karn
"Lots of stairs but great hotel"
Great views from villa. Fantastic stay for couples. Hotel is set on a cliff so (like everyone else has written) be prepared to climb a lot of steps to get to breaky in the restaurant up the top. 10 mins to patong for 300bt. You can walk to Katon (30 mins) via the beach. Food was ok, pools were very nice and the day spa was excellent.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Melbournian
"Honeymooning But Slept On Twin Beds"
After reaching the hotel which was situated between Patong beach and Karon beach. I was taken aback by the hotel as i could not see any buildings or cottages, but then i realized that the villas are located on the sides of the hill which was breathtaking. The view of the Andaman sea was refreshing. Since the bellboy was not there the reception lady took part of our luggage which was really nice. Reaching the villa was a daunting task as we had take a lot of stairs downhill. The tuk tuk inside the hotel could take you to a particular point but from there you had to take stairs. The room was decent, i wouldn't say great compared to the price we paid. First night we came checked in and went to our Villa wishing to crash on the bed when we realized that the Air Conditioner of our room was not working. It was 11 Pm and we went to the reception to get this resolved. They had sent their engineers but after an hour they still could not resolve it. This was our first night of honeymoon and after a lot of discussion the reception people intimated us that there is no villas available except one with twin beds!!! This was supposed to be our honeymoon and we slept on twin beds. All thanks to the hotel. The experience was decent but it could been better.
Other trip May 26, 2013
IN
"Nice room but isolated"
Internet was limited to the reception area. My room was in the lower area so the walk up the hill got tiring if you wanted the internet or to travel somewhere, you could call for a tuk tuk and they would pick you up when available. The main restuarant on the cliff was closed for renovations. Paid for breakfast but still had to pay cash for my partner. People at reception made many mistakes and and were quite rude. Everybody else in the hotel were very nice and most helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. The distance of the hotel room to the reception put me off and was sick of it after two days. The hotel is isolated so you just cant walk to a shop, you have to drive or ride a bike. This place is good for someone who hasn't been to thailand before and just wants a nice view.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Lovely views"
This was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The view from our villa across the sea was such a welcome treat after spending time in Bangkok and it was the same view from the restaurant.The food was very good with plenty of choice for breakfast and dinner. The pool was well designed on two levels with a waterfall in between. There were lots of steps as it is on a steep hill but we only had to phone reception and they sent transport to take us up to the restaurant. We were sorry that we had only booked for three nights.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Lesley
"Wonderful hotel and people"
Staff are fantastic despite occassional language problems. The Spa is unbelievable - such nice friendly people. Rooms were cleaned well every day and they even put a cake in my daughters fridge on her 17th birthday!!
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"Fantastically romantic place for a couples break!"
Wonderfully exotic and private holiday spot, felt like we were on our own in the middle of the jungle! Room was luxurious and stylish, and our terrace with Jacuzzi completely private! Also the staff were exceptionally friendly and nothing was too much trouble, restaurant and bar were also exceptional with incredible views! Only (tiny) downside is it was about 300 steps from our room up to the reception/bar/Restaurant, but SO worth it, and if you're feeling particularly lazy they will come and pick you up in a Tuk Tuk and take you up the hill. Karon beach is an easy 5 minute walk away and is stunningly beautiful, plus a 10 minute tuk tuk ride and you're in the madness of Patong, with some excellent restaurants and nightlife. All in all, a beautiful, luxurious, quiet piece of paradise!
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Martin
"Perfect getaway for couples."
From beginning to end we loved our experience at Centara Villas. We loved that we felt like the only guests until we went to breakfast. We loved the gardens with the jungle feel. We loved that our room was always cool when we went back to it. The many steps around the resort did not worry us but we could see how others could not handle this. We only used the resort cart to get our luggage to our room and back to the lobby and it was quick each time so can't comment on how it is on a daily basis. Breakfast was lovely and the wait staff were very attentive with the coffee and tea. Great variety of foods and the egg station was quick with orders. We did not want to stay right in town so this suited us perfectly, however if you want to be in the middle of restaurant/massage/markets this is not the place for you. The walk to the beach took us 10-15 mins at a leisurely pace and then 10 mins along the beach to the nearest shops. Great little place on the beach at the bottom of the steps with cold beer and really nice food. Cheap too. Perfect getaway!
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
Margaret

"设备老旧,服务不佳"
酒店位于山上,独栋房子,比较清静,有两个游泳池是亮点,去海滩要步行很久。 入住的第一个晚上洗澡洗到一半变成冷水,前台态度冷漠,修了一个小时,投诉后没有任何道歉。并且第二天又发生同样的情况! 另外,水管严重老化,龙头出来的水是黄色的,有很浓郁的铁锈味。 进房间钥匙和取电牌绑定在一起只有一个,所以天热的时候进房间会比外面更佳闷热,而且你每次出入都要忍受! 我们选择的房间阳台有按摩浴缸,不过因为水质和缺乏热水无法使用。 悬崖餐厅的晚餐贵,味道一般。 唯一印象好的是他们接送客人从大厅去房间的司机ken非常热情帮忙。
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
SHENGKAI
CN
De ligging van het hotel is prachtig, de service super,netheid prima, restaurant heerlijk, kortom wij zijn ontzettend tevreden over dit hotel en het personeel.
7 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Theo
NL
"Eine super Anlage für Romantiker"
Wir waren als Paar im Juli 2015 in Centara Villas. Das Hotel und die Bungalows sind traumhaft. Was für ein Ausblick auf den endlosen Strand von Karon und das Andamanische Meer. Das Häuschen hat genug Platz für alles, immer sauber und hell gewesen. Das Personal immer freundlich, immer ein Lächeln auf den Lippen (was bei Thais eigentlich für gewöhnlich ist) und kann sich gut auf Englisch veständigen. Wir hatten ein Bungalow am Pool und hatten einen weiteren Weg zu Lobby, mit viiielen Treppen nach oben- das hat uns aber nicht gestört (Sport im Urlaub ist auch schön). Der Weg zum Meer beträgt ca. 5 Min nach unten durch die Treppe. Zwar macht das Hotel die Tür zum Strand um 18 Uhr zu, man kann aber durch den niedrigen Zaun klettern ;) Wir sahen es nicht ein, jedes mal für den 5 Min. Weg 200 Baht zu bezahlen und sind immer selbst zu Fuß gelaufen, so sieht man auch schöne Dinge, wie hunderte Kraben verschiedener Größe und Farben auf den Felsen oder große Schmeterlinge und interessante Vögel. Das Frühstück was lecker und abwechslungsreich. Um 10 und 16 Uhr gabs ein kostenloser Schatel zum Patong und Karon. Als nach Karon kann man echt zu Fuß laufen (15 min durch den Strand). Man dürfte auch im Pool vom Schwesterhotel Centara Grand Resort schwimmen und in dessen Restaurants essen. Insgesamt war der Eindruck super, wir können dieses Hotel wirklich nur empfehlen!
6 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Evgeniya
DE
"Estuvo bien"
Hotel bien lindo y muy tranquilo, especial si quieres aislarte del mundo.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
maria
CL
"絶景ホテル。"
絶景のホテル。人によってはホテル内のミニカーがちょっと大変かもですが、複数いるドライバーさんの中には世界レベルのおもてなしができる、とても素晴らしい人がいらっしゃいます!それも加味するとやはり総合評価は「5」ですね!
Other trip May 11, 2015
JK
JP
"Idéal pour un séjour romantique"
Séjour très agréable, belle situation face à la mer dans une végétation luxuriante, jolie chambre avec vaste salle de bains, restaurant qui surplombe le tout et offre une vue splendide, magnifique buffet petit-déjeuner et très bonne qualité des mets, à 5 min d'une belle plage
7 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
CORINNE
CH
"옆객실의 문여닫는 소릴 듣고싶지 않다면 이곳을 가세요."
어느 객실에서든 독립적인 생활을 보장받을수 있습니다. 중국인 단체여행객이 없어서 좋았습니다. 조용하게 쉬면서 책읽고 수영장에서 쉬면서 개인적인 시간을 보내고 싶은분께 추천합니다. 까론해변이나 바통이나 차가 있어야 움직일수 있으므로 반듯이 차나 오토바이를 렌트해야 움직일수 있습니다. 오랜된 호텔이므로 도시적이고 깔끔하며 쎄련된 곳을 원하는 분들께는 비추입니다. 8일간 머물면서 본 여행객들은 주로 나이드신 외국분들..죙일 책읽고 수영장에서 테닝하고 개인빌라에서 쉬는분들..조용하고 쉬면서 휴양을 즐기는 분들께 추천합니다.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015