All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

4.9
Excellent
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
raj
Second time to stay here. Hotel is amazing. Came with my son and wife. Some confusion with the 3 people in the room but they got it sorted out. Definitely recommend staying here.
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"The best hotel"
It was a wonderfull experience
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
herman
"The best night at hotel burj"
Statey here with my family yes an expensive night but worth every penny Complete royalty room was a full size house palacial amazing ocean views All hermes products in the bathroom Full free access to wild wasi waterpark Jumerah beach pools anything u want irs at ur door step 24 hr butler service Felt like a king Must stay here Dont forget to checkout the night club 360
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Awesome"
amazing excellent service
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Timothy
"MUST GO!"
Impeccable service. Perfect in every way.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Any other world hotel disappointing after this!"
As a value-focused consumer, I never thought that spending $3,000+ for one night could be "worth it", but...if you have a special occasion and can afford it, you WON'T be disappointed. Truly feel like a king or queen! The memories will be remarkable, and you can have family and friends come by also as we did. One tip: spend a bit more for the "Panoramic View" suite located on two sides of the hotel, with 2-story floor to ceiling windows.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Kenneth
"the best beach"
the lobby beautiful but not big enough and not enough sitting area and have no coffee shop.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Sonny
"Unforgettable"
Great no words to describe..burj al Arab the best hotel in the world..if u visit Dubai u have to stay in burj al Arab at list few nights..
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
sejdi
"Probably the best in the World"
I have stayed in many of the top hotels in the world and nothing in my opinion matches the facilities as well as the quality of service at the Burj al Arab. The run of the mill rooms are equivalent to the finest suites in any other hotel in the world and the larger suites are absolutely amazing. The staff attentiveness is absolute perfection...they are always there but never in the way or awkward; which is something that I increasingly see at many other hotels. You will likely never experience a check-in like you get at the Burj.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
"Amazing!!!"
Beautiful, professional, courteous, and wonderful! Words can not describe how amazing our stay was at this beautiful paradise in the middle east. The high standards of professionalism that all of the staff showed us during our recent visit goes far and beyond expectations. Now wonder it is considered the only 6 star hotel in the world. Everyone welcomed us with warm smiles and were available to accommodate all of our needs. Thank you so very much for making our visit to Dubai an unforgettable vacation! Nikki & Chris :)
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Nikki
"Exceptional"
That hotel looks as new as 15 years ago, everything is perfect, you're greeted by your name and with a smile, service is impeccable, the staff is invisible but always there when needed, perfect hotel for a quiet romantic retreat. it's a pricey hotel but worth it! Lots of complimentary things, including the bathroom Hermes products. The food in the hotel is also a treat, and if you want something less pricey you can quickly access the Jumeirah beach hotel with a buggy and try several also really good restaurants.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Christophe
"Once in a lifetime experience"
The hotel is over the top in ever respect. The room accommodations are a combination of the Arabian Knights and Hotel California . Nothing sedate or understated here. The staff are exceptionally helpful and attentive. The rooms are exotic with mirrors on the bedroom ceilings and gilded utilities.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Unbelievably amazing!"
Out of this world. Burj al arab is amazing. The simplest suite has a staircase in it. Everything's so clean, the butlers and staff are so accommodating and sweet. You have to eat at al mahara, besides the food and drinks being amazing, you'll be distracted the entire time by the beautiful aquarium and the crazy looking fish named mr george. depending on the season and when you book, it may be pricey, but its so worth it and you wont regret it. Trust me! Staying in this hotel is an experience on its own and definitely one you need to do once in your lifetime. You also have access to madinat next door which are different hotels and the beach, the souk and more.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
shoegal
"Just a dream come true"
Just fantastic experience to stay in such iconic place
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
tonymardeni
"True 7 star hotel"
We stayed in the Burj Al Arab for one night. Huge space, excellent view, ultimate luxury facilities. When we moved to a normal 5 star hotel, our kids all shouted " I want to go back to Burj Al Arab!"
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Very Nice hotel"
I knew your hotel for years. I waited to my 50th birthday Oct 12 to be there. Everything was above beyond my expectations. After this trip, I don't know any other hotel can make dream about it.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
hongli
"Amazing Hotel"
Room was perfect and all staffs were very kind but morning buffet was not satisfied and pick-up and delivery services was not included. I expected pick-up service as free.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Not worth $1,500"
Interestingly, the décor is weathered and not kept well. I had read this in a review, but dismissed it. Unfortunately, it is true.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
MJ
"Good hotel - unforgetable stay"
Once in a lifetime stay
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Burj Al Arab"
It was absolutely remarkable. The staff was informative and friendly. I wasnt expecting my suite to be two floors or have a view of the ocean but thats stabdard with all rooms. The view was amazing. The room and hotel was spotless and the bed was the softest I had ever laid in. The complimentary wine and Designer toiletries were great. For such a standard room, you really felt like royalty while there. You are catered to every step of the way
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Troy
"WOW!!!!!"
If you ever wanna know what it feels like to be treated like a king then spend a few nights here! Had a view of the Burj Khalifa from our suite that was amazing!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
jomokash
The best hotel I stay
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
Mahmoud
"It's definitely worth the money!"
The service was excellent! Our butlers made us feel that we are the king and queen. The suite was the most luxurious. We enjoyed every moment spent there. It's definitely worth the money!
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Best Hotel So far"
I am very satisfied with all the service that provided from both Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah not only during my stay but also after my stay. I greatly appreciate it. I would rate the best rank for all services and facilities. It made my stay in Dubai most valuable and memorable so far.
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
Derry

"awesome as expected"
This trip was about my honeymoon and they gave us a big surprise, a chocolate cake comes with a nice hand write card.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"outdated"
very outdated. room had an old small TV and had a VHS.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Best luxurious hotel in the world"
Excellent hotel were upgraded and felt like King & Queen
Other trip May 27, 2015
King Harish
"Wow"
Hotel was outstanding. The whole experience was amazing. From the moment you drive up to the security entrance you feel special. Yes it costs a lot of money but it's definitely an experience and if you are swaying on whether to do it or not... Definitely do it!
Other trip May 22, 2015
Pamela
"Best hotel ever"
What an experience! Thus was by far the best hotel I've ever stayed at. I can see why it has scored seven stars. Pure elegance and quality service. Absolutely perfect!
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Yasemin
"Burj - impressive but competition doesn't sleep"
Still the hotel of a choice in Dubai but the exclusivity is fading somewhat. Minor issues start to appear (e.g. the shower heads in our room didn't work properly and water temperature difficult to keep). For that sort of money, Al Qasr located next door might be a more sensible option.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Outstanding service and facilities."
I was delighted with the overall ambience, which was in accordance with the information given by the hotel literature. The staff friendliness and attitude to meeting needs was outstanding. Any problems which arose were quickly dealt with in an efficient manner, except one complaint I had about the food in Al Mahara restaurant. This was eventually resolved satisfactorily.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Best Ever - Bucket List... Tick"
Unbelievable, exceeded all expectations. A must for everyone's bucket list!
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2014
Salts
"A league of its own hotel!"
I heard a lot about Burj Al Arab so I thought I'll give it a try once we're in Dubai. We stayed there for 2 nights and am very impressed with the hotel and the staff. The hotel surpassed my expectation. From the very warm welcome given to us up to the time we checked out, the service was impeccable. Also, I love how they value the privacy of their guests. They are very strict in allowing visitors at their hotel. The rooms are so spacious and clean and the view is magnificent. Our stay at the hotel is truly an unforgettable experience.
nerisa
Best and most luxurious hotel we ever stayed. Personal butler is fantastic.
2 night family trip May 28, 2014
Tam
"Expensive, First class. BUT ?"
We booked the Panoramic view suite and the view and the size of the room was excellent. The service etc was also excellent. I don't mind paying for a great hotel and suite. It might sound petty but to then pay A$12.00 per a coke from the mini bar and A$200 to A$300 for a bottle of wine that I you can buy anywhere in the world normally for A$50 just riles me a bit. Dinner for two on the 27th floor cost me A$700.00 nothing over the top just a nice red and a main each for two.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Absolutely fantastic"
Absolutely amazing in every way. Life is for living, treat yourself!
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2014
Alex
"Magical and out of this world"
We have been twice to the Burj al Arab and it never fails to disappoint. The luxurious experience staying here is out of this world. Truly amazing
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"The best hotel ever"
Wonderful hotel, this applies to the whole experience. It is expensive but amazing facilities, location and service.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Nigel
"A little disappointed"
I had stayed at this hotel before in 2006. Previously there was more complementary services and food. I found this a little disappointing. Also the number of tours given access to the ground floor. I found it very annoying having to ask people to move so to have access to escalator and front door.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Luxury"
Absolutely amazing. Was pricey so we stayed just one night but was totally worth the experience. Facilities, suite and views were fabulous. The staff are so friendly and were wonderful. We got a beautiful bunch of red roses and cake for our anniversary as well as welcome drinks and wine. Private butler service. Hermes toiletries including perfume. Awesome breakfast. Definitely the highlight of our trip. The best hotel I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"yet so I recommend"
No doubt that this is a hotel of high standard quality, however it is important to mention two facts that are not befitting the fame and the standard of this hotel: 1) the strong cigarette smell in the room and, 2) The breakfast quality of both internaional and Asian restaurants. They are more like 4 star hotel standard.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Mauro
HK
"Aquarium restaurant food was cheap"
Everything in this hotel was perfect except... the very cheap food in the very expensive Aquarium restaurant. Nothing special, in no relation with the standart of the hotel and the prize of the food. That was our only disappointing experience. If not it was very relaxing and perfect service.
3 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2013
ohlala
"amazing experiance"
fantastic could not wish for anything more
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2013
barker
Very nice hotel, tick it off your bucketlist
1 night family trip May 22, 2013
Very very nice hotel. Definitely will stay in this hotel when u visit Dubai again.
Business trip May 17, 2013
Angela
SG
"This is Dubai"
If you want the regal experience of Dubai, stay at the burj al Arab, best hotel ever with exceptional service.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Kev
"Burj Al Arab Hotel Experience"
This hotel was an amazing once in a life time experience. Everything was so beautiful. From the scenery outside all the way to the rooms you sleep in. The staff is a great aspect to the hotel. They provide you with whatever you need whenever you need it no questions asked. The restaurant is all amazing! It provides you with the most delicious food you'll ever eat. It's the most beautiful and best hotel in the world. Visit it at least once in your life if you get the chance
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Simply the best hotel on the planet."
Without a doubt this is the best hotel in the world. Staying a night in this hotel should be on everyone's bucket list. 100% A++++ You really understand why people call it a 7 star hotel. Because there is no comparison to the burj al Arab and any 5 star hotel. Also value for money you should upgrade to the panoramic suite. It's only a couple hundred dollars more and worth every penny. For about 15% more cost you get 200% the experience. Regular room is still fantastic but the panoramic suite isn't very much more cost but an in credible experience.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Canadian man
"WORLD MOST LUXORIOUS HOTEL !!!!"
one of the best part was there was no reception and so there was no queuing up for check in. we were allotted the rooms quickly and we checked in the suite which was amazing ..everything from right from opening doors to ac to curtains were controlled from a single touchscreen or you TV remote too..there was french perfumes and a huge jacuzzi bathroom..in fact there were 2 bathrooms..we were staying the first 4 days at Atlantis and then we checked in here ..and we could easily differentiate between the two...for the rest do visit THE MOST LUXURIOUS HOTEL IN THE WORLD !!!
Other trip Sep 27, 2012