All hotels in Bogota, Colombia
Calle 93B N° 19-44, Bogota, Distrito Capital, Colombia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent Hotel"
After arriving very late due to a delay in my flight departure, I was greeted warmly. The late night staff were very accomodating. Excellent breakfast; no juice from concentrate here, all is made fresh. Outstanding coffee.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Wayland Ledford
"Courteous staff - nice amenities"
I have stayed at this hotel before. The staff is very courteous. The amenities are great... a generous buffet breakfast, free wifi, free computers in lobby, free drinks and pasta buffet from Monday thru Thursday (limited evening hours apply). The only negative aspect during this trip was the construction of the subway underway, that affects the outside of the property.
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Dexter
"pleasant stay"
The hotel is strategically excellent located. Within walking distance Parque93 with excellent restaurants like La Estancia Chica, Cooking Taichi(the only original chinese cuisine in Bogotá) are located. The breakfast is excellent, a lot of choices of well prepared items and a very service oriented staff. One thing definitely needs improvement though: the floor in the shower is extremely slippery! Hopefully they are reading this. I will book this hotel again.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Shik Tong Chan
"A great option in BOG... Try it out!"
I hadn't stayed at this hotel in almost a decade, and back a days, it was really on of the best options in town, and where most corporations held their meetings and conventions. Since then, I've stayed in many other hotels that were more convenient (location wise) for my business needs. I decided to try it out once again now that our office is just around the corner and realized how good it still is! Among the best things it offers: 1. great and spacious rooms. 2. Location! 3. Swimming pool, gym and Spa, above any hotel standards. 4. the "free drinks, open bar" policy at the sushi bar for a couple of hours late afternoon, even if not used, a great touch. 5. Quality of food. Stay there if you can!
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
JUAN S YEPES
"Worth it only if you get a really good price..."
The sound from the adjacent hotel room was horrible. I think the walls are made out of paper. You can hear the people next door turning off the light switch. Also the hotel seems to be cosmetically nice only. The building is very old and needs more work.
4 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Mario J
"Great Place to Stay!!"
Wonderfully located, exceptional quality, great staff and amazing rooms. They were remodeling which is why I only gave them 4 stars for facilities. The paint smell was pretty overwhelming at the front desk level but not at the room level. Exceptional facilities including pool, spa, sauna (both wet and dry), and bar. Outdoor area at roof top, with absolutely lovely city view. Recommended highly by these travelers!!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"good service, shady in some ways"
the service was great BUT make sure you pay your services on the spot! they had a hard time giving me a bill that was correct and always tried to get me to buy their insurance! even though i told them i didn't wanted to from the start!. ASK Always for a detailed bill! otherwise i would have been screwed! . One more bothersome thing is that there's construction that gets really loud!. The surrunding of the hotel because of the construction is a mess. Tried the chimney but it created smoke and the fire alarm went off.
8 night trip Dec 21, 2013
ubaldo
"Outdated facilities"
For the price and the reputation of the hotel, this is an incredibly old hotel with furniture that has not been updated in years. You cannot easily turn on the lights, and the bed was extremely uncomfortable. I did not even want to sit on the sofa because I had the impression it was dirty (perhaps since it is so old). I do not recommend this place at all. The staff was not friendly and I had to beg for someone to call a cab after they made us walk to another corner to get one off the street. They offer free breakfast but the food left much to be desired. For the price, you are better off going to the Hilton or maybe try another brand of the Dan Carlton family.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
V
The hotel is old looking. Rooms need a make over. Also the halls.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great hotel for the price"
I will definitely recommend this hotel, location is excellent, service is very good, rooms are clean, the ammenities are very good,and breakfast buffet is splendid, this is our third time on this hotel
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Alexandra
"terrible traffic and internet problems"
The hotel is located in an area where all, absolutely all, streets are under construction and it is complicated to reach by taxi and even worse to get a taxi in peak hours. When I arrived on a Sunday the internet was not working. The employees indicated that technicians are working right now on this matter. They offered to change the room but on the other floor also the net was not working either. To connect you actually had to go to the reception and slowly download emails. During two days I got all kind of excuses. Later talking to other employees I learned that this problem was already present for quite some time. Absolutely not acceptable for a 5 star hotel offered to business travelers.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"don't let this happen to you."
Staff was friendly. I paid for a two room king suite and they gave me the less expensive room. When I complained I was told ot is what it is. There was construction going on. When I complained they switched my room. The next morning construction was on the room next door. All I can envision was the wizard saying don't let this happen to you. Definitely overpriced. When I asked for compensation for the difference in rooms, they told me they would upgrade me next time. Not bad since I didn't get what I paid for. ... somehow it made no sense...but they said it with a straight face. Let see if a solution comes about.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
anthony
"well located"
Very well located and the service is superb. Free sauna and steam room in a very well taken care of atmosphere gives it an extra notch. Top floor bar/restaurant is a great place to relax after work whike having a beer or glass of wine. I would recommend it.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
SdC
"nice place"
Very good stay. Some renovations are happenning around the hotel...
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
"Hotel Dann Carlton - Pleasant Environment"
The hotel has an ambient environment sheltered from noise of the city. The room was always quiet. The overall design of the building and rooms is ascetically pleasing. The internet cafe in the lobby was beneficial, allowing me to correspond with friends in the country and do additional research on the city. The restaurant was excellent. The hotel has a pool, jacuzzi, and bar on one of the higher floors. All of the staff members that I dealt with in the hotel were friendly and helpful. The staff was helpful in providing maps and directions to some of the primary attractions in the city. The hotel provides referrals to taxi drivers that I found to be trustworthy, charging reasonable prices.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Wonderfull hotel"
Fabulous
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"GOOD AS USUAL"
the only thing is they charge you 15 usd more at checkout, that is not listed in the reservation in hotels.com
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
Doing construction loud noises at 8 am The pool and hot tub closed at 7 on Sunday and Monday all day
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Too expensive for the price they charge"
The hotel is in a good point but they can't handle it when they have too many guests. In my experience it was a excursion that occuped the 80% of the hotel so the other guests didn't get what we expected/wanted. My room was nice but not very good as I expected for the price they charge. It was a good hotel some time ago but now they need to renew it urgently. The service manager is very good but all the rest of the employees are not very effective.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Rid
"Very nice hotel, great service"
This was an excellent hotel with great service. The room was very comfortable and clean. I found that here and in another South American country, they add a small surcharge for every service you request, including getting a taxi, etc. Not a big deal, just a curiosity and kind of discouraged tipping. They do not charge for internet, though, which was nice.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Suzi
"Just a few dollars more and well worth it"
Great place! I have stayed all over. For the price, it is a good deal. Nice SPA and pool. Gym is decent. My bed was great!
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"It is a nice hotel to for a businesses stay"
The front desk clerk need to receive more hospitality lessons.The hotel price for a night is over the edge.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Danillo
"First time in Colombia"
This was my first visit to Colombia. Our guide recommended it and will say it is very comparable to hotels in the USA. The rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was included and had ample variety of quality offerings.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Never going back"
Rooms dark and very outdated. Hotel tried to charge me $50 USD for my guest even though I had a receipt stating 2 adults. Bottled water was $10 USD per bottle! Disappointing all around. I HIGHLY recommend when in Bogota go to the Grand House Hotel.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2013
"NICE BIG ROOMS FRIENDLY STAFF,GREAT FULL BREAKFAST"
TOTALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY, WALKING DISTANCE TO PARK 93, ZONE T, QUICK CAB TO SANTA BARBARA, ARRANGED GREAT TOURS IN FLUENT ENGLISH
Other trip May 4, 2013
This is a great hotel; located in a nice/safe area of the city (near shopping/food), rooms are big with large bathrooms, comfortable beds, mini frig in room, a nice roof top heated pool & hot tub, very nice workout/fitness room, full-service spa, a wonderful breakfast (with American foods) is included in the room price, and almost all the staff speak English (a huge plus) and are very helpful. Ask for a room that faces the back (not the street)--or else it is noisy. And all for a great price (approx $150 night). The only negatives are that the rooms are not airconditioned--but its generally cool in Bogota and they will bring you a fan. Also, the rooms are a bit dated---but they are renovating. Overall---really great experience!
6 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"Classical Hotel in Bogota"
Excellent hotel for those seeking a classical hotel, good service, large rooms. Good location and good brnading. No Air conditioning in room.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2013
Pegasus217
"Hasta la vista !"
Casa Dann Carlton is an old hotel that is over-priced. Despite having paid in advance, they first tried to put in a room with 2 single beds. The second room had the ordered queen bed but was on the second floor with very noisy street traffic. It was like they ignored my reservation and then decided to stick it to me for raising the very issue. Interent service was terrible. Hasta la vista Casa Dann !!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Slaterock
"Old charm; accessible location"
I have been staying at the Dann Carlton on 94 street well over 10 years. Quite frankly, up until my previous stay, this hotel had fulfilled all of my lodging needs, in every aspect: great food, superb location, excellent service, plush surroundings, etc. Sadly, after a well needed renovation of their roof top pool area which now includes a top notch gym, a sushi bar, and a cozy lounge area, they decided to make the gym inaccessible to the guest !!. That is, unless you buy a costly membership which makes absolutely no sense for a traveler who only returns every 3-4 months. While puzzles me is that they decide on this move while other 4-5 star hotels are being built all over. I can only conclude that the revenues from locals who are buying their gym membership are more important than keeping travelers coming back. Besides this negative point on my rating, and the fact the hotel bath fixtures are due for renovation, the hotel is just fine.
6 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
Nice hotel, friendly and vey helpful staff. Many spoke english very well. Short walk to park 93 for shops and restaurants.
6 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"A very good hotel in spite of..."
This is a luxury hotel with friendly and professional front desk staff, but some quirks surfaced: 1. Our room had no A/C and by midnight we had to request a fan. 2. At 3 AM +/-, I was awoken by a staff talking on a walkie-talkie in the hallway and I noticed we had no electricity, which was restored about an hour later.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"Excellent service"
Casa Dann Carlton Hotel and Spa provides excellent service. I had a late evening flight so I asked if I could have a late check out. Their normal check out is 1:00, they gave me until 6:00. I think that is exceptional. Also the first night I asked if I could get an extra lamp because I like to read in bed. Right away they got me another lamp. They did everything they could to make my stay wonderful, and it was. The breakfast is included in the room and it is excellent, including the service, they even knew my name at breakfast every morning, and this is a big hotel. Nice job Hotel Dann.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2013
Brenda
"great hotel"
I enjoyed my stay.
4 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Nice experience"
Friendly helpful staff. Nice room. Great workout facilities. Excellent included breakfast . I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2013
Jeff M
"From Houston to Bogota"
Casa Dann Carlton Hotel & Spa in Bogota is very nice. So nice, Novela was filming and episode in the bar on the first floor. I stayed in the suit which is very large, spacious and accommodating. The only thing they should improve upon is mattresses and they need to add feather downs. A place this eloquent and classy should without question have feather downs on the beds. Other than that, our stay was completely awesome. I will certainly stay there many more times.
4 night trip Feb 3, 2013
"close to nice restaurants AND GREAT MALLS"
Once again a great experience , this is my four time coming into this hotel and will be back soon ....I always recommended to my friends ...Keep up the good work...C.London
6 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
"fine but dark"
The room was dark with insufficient lighting and a brownish color scheme that reinforced the dark feeling. its large and comfortable otherwise for working, but without enough light, its hard to get work done. Otherwise fine and good location.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2013
"OK for 2 - 3 days business trip"
Needs a general refurbishment. Interior design is non existing. Air conditioning/heating is a must. Amenities are scarce.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
"Nice Bogota hotel with great pool and spa!"
This hotel was just right for our two-night stay in Bogota before Christmas. It is located on the north side of the city, a long but reasonably priced taxi ride from the old town (Candelaria) and in turn offers peace and quiet. The breakfast buffet, including exotic fruits and freshly cooked arepa (pancakes), was fabulous.. The (indoor) pool and spa facilities (including jacuzzi and sauna) were excellent and very clean, perfect for relaxing after tourism. The reception staff were nice and very helpful.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"amazing"
Every things was great. Food was delicious
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
danny
"Good overall"
Great overall value, price, location, service. Walking distance to great restaurants and bars located in the "parque de la 93" (93rd park) Friendly staff and great amenities. Will be back.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
Kiki
"Great hotel in Bogota"
Great location and superb price. Stayed here twice within the last 90 days. Wonderful hotel for the price, security and location.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Nice people but i won't be back"
Definetively it is not the place to try to relax. It is a very noisy hotel and the staff is too eager to help. I put the do not disturbed sign two days in a row and i got a knock on the door 4 times a day asking if i needed anything or checking the bar or looking, etc, etc. The rooms need a little update too.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
JP
"Very Loud no AC"
I think the hotel is a classic in Bogota, though they don't advice you before hand that the rooms do not have AC and if you wish a room with AC you must choose it and pay extra, but they do not mention this at any point in the reservation. Since its located in a high traffic area and you must open windows then the room is very loud in early morning making it hard to rest during your stay.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2012
Oscar
"Good hotel, good food, old furniture, old carpet."
The room and carpet is a little old already. The hotel is good, but the carpet needs to be renewed. Service is good and breakfast is very good. Furniture is ok, but a little too dark and too old style.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Fuad
"Is a lie that is a 5 start Hotel, is a 2 or 3."
It's suppose to be and 5 star hotel, but in the room they gave me, the bed where in a retractable furniture, the mattress was made foam... . Stupid and ridiculous.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Mariano
"So, so"
Because the usual wheather in Bogota no A/C is available, but I was asking for a fan during my 3 days stay and I'm still waiting for it, I was asking to fix the little security box which was broken in order to be use for me and also I'm still waiting for it, So the hotel isn't bad at all but the service is not the best.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2012
"A great stay"
I had a great stay and the hotel was very kind to let me check in at 5am! The gym is state of the art and the breakfast buffet was fresh and had a large variety. The staff was so helpful. The hotel is in walking distance of many great shops and restaurants. My only thing is that the rooms while super clean are a little dated looking and the bed wasn't one of those super soft beds.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
Mercedes
"Needs update"
Good location, perfect SPA, very old fashioned furniture
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Fabi
"No AIr Conditioner"
The room had no A/C. When I called to ask, they told me that if I want A/C I have to pay more money. This is the first time I have made reservations and pay the regular fees and there is no a/c included.
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2012