All hotels in Lisbon, Portugal

Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Beautiful Hotel with a great helpful staff!"
The hotel was beautiful and they even upgraded us when we arrived to a Junior Suite which was beautiful and had an amazing view!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Elegant Lisbon"
After 10 days of driving in Portugal it was so lovely to arrive at this beautifully appointed hotel.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Wow! Awesome hotel!"
This is a great hotel. I was impressed with the overall hotel. The breakfast was wonderful. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to help you. The spa was fantastic. The room was great! Bed was VERY comfortable. It met every expectation I had for a five star hotel. It was in a safe location close to the subway (which you can take from the airport~ 1.90 Euro) Can't beat it! If you are going to Lisbon~ I highly recommend it!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Libbie
"Lovely hotel, disappointing staff"
This is a gorgeous hotel! The only problem I had was with the staff. At first, they seemed very friendly. I could tell they were trying to be very welcoming. When I was checking in, the receptionist was very nice, stated exactly what I had booked to make sure it was right, and sent me to my room. I had booked a junior suite, and she had sent me to a twin room. I went down to the front desk to the same women, and told her the issue. She was extremely rude, and acted like she did not know that I booked the junior suite, even though she read it off during our first encounter. A simple apology would have been nice, but she was completely cold. Always make sure and check your reservation to ensure you are placed in the room you payed for!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Maddie
"Nice hotel but no good location and terrible stuff"
Front forgott ring for morning call. Tourist stuff are poor knowledge and not proffetional at all. Rooms service forgott to pick up laundry.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Hisao
"Solid Choice Great Value"
It's a great hotel, mostly a conference/tour hotel given it's a big high rise . The lobby looks nicer than the rooms, which are fine, just not really 5 stars, more like a really good big chain hotel. The bathrooms could use a redo - I prefer a separate shower and the bath tub is high and kind of awkward to get in and out of to take your shower. The breakfast buffet is good with everything you need and a beautiful terrace to eat on weather permitting. The hotel location is about a 15 minute subway ride from the tourist area or a 7-8 Euro taxi. It's directly across from a Metro and light rail station (Sete Rios/Jardim Zoológico) making it ideal for trips out of town to Porto and beyond. It's also an easy ride by subway or taxi to the Airport. All in all a very solid choice. And the Metro in Lisbon is great so taking it every day made me feel like a local. Oh and the pool/gym area is very nice and included in the room charge. It's an added cost for steam/sauna/jacuzzi, but it's a great option to have and was 20 Euro for 2 hours which seems fair to me. I'd stay here again.
4 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"Old and Tired"
The hotel needs a renovation. The rooms are small, not particularly nice, and not very quiet. The elevators are too quirky, leading to some conflicts between guests. Only the breakfast is above average, although simple things such as muesli and hot water (as opposed to warm water) are too hard to come by.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
I was at the hotel for a short stay (2 nights) and everything worked well.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Wagner
"Beautiful Hotel!!!"
Came with my family for Spring Break and from 3 hotels we visit, this was our favorite! Very big! Spacious! Great Service Staff! Good area!! Will def come back and recommend!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
marcela
"Rooms are to small"
Top dollar for a room with two twin beds. Paid an extra $75 per night for my 14 year old to stay in our room, they gave her a bed it was more suitable for a doll. They hotel is way overpriced.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Lisbon"
Very pleasant staff with very good knowledge of the area and the city.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
QMT
"Excellent!!!"
Five star amenities - excellent food (which is somewhat hard to find); comfortable beds, quiet, and best of all superb service. Our 5 am flight was canceled and they allowed us to stay with a late check-out which saved our day. We very much appreciated it.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Superb service and amenities"
Everything at the Corinthia hotel was perfect, from check-in to check-out. Service was smooth and efficient, and the lobby is slick and clean. The entire staff was professional and courteous. The room was spacious and comfortable, with all the basic amenities. The cleaning staff checked it twice a day to make sure everything was right. The breakfast buffet (included) is huge, and is really more a brunch than breakfast. It included breads, cheeses and cold cuts, salads, spreads and fruit, and of course the typical waffles, pancakes, bacon and eggs. They even had a separate table with vegetarian options. We stayed there during my birthday. Although we didn't inform the hotel of this fact, upon entering my room that evening I was surprised to find a cake (complete with candle), bottle of champagne, and bottle of water. A truly unexpected treat. The hotel location is great. Across from the zoo, many places are within walkable distance, or a short cab ride away (about 8 euro to downtown). Subway and bus stations are also conveniently nearby.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Lightbox
"Exceptional Value"
Accommodating, friendly, and competent staff, beautifully kept facility. Close to metro and very close to a few high quality restaurants. Overall, very pleased with the entire experience and would gladly book here again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Ac"
You have no control of the thermostad,ac is hectic,too hot because the heater at night.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Amazing staff with easy access to the center!"
I have never stayed at a hotel with such friendly and helpful staff! Room was clean and spacious. Will definitely stay there again next time I am in Lisbon!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Sara
"4 star standards."
First room smelled like cigarette though it was non smoking. Location ok but not central. Not much around. Food was nothing more than mediocre. Service was good. All around this should not be rated as a 5 star hotel
4 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"hotel stay"
Friendly accommodating staff... would stay there again any day! Great experience
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
daniel J
Amazing hotel, would strongly recommend , great location, amazing food, rooms super comfy
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
KT
This is one of the best hotels in Lisbon. The rooms are excellent and the facilities, especially the health club are top notch
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Incredible Value for your Money"
Wonderful hotel. Worth it to stay here and take the metro into downtown (blue line to Commerce Square). The breakfast buffet is absolutely divine, and I think the value you get for the comfort of this hotel is first rate. I enjoyed the bar at the property - both nights of my stay - and the radio in the bathroom was a comically pleasant surprise. Don't hesitate, just book it. According to a local I met in Lisbon, the Corinthia is one of the very best hotels in the city. Oh! Go to the seafood restaurant across the street, too - you won't be disappointed!
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Melanie
Nice staff, nice hotel. They found us a solution although Expedia missed to inform them that we had 2 children with us.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Locked out of my room 14 times due to faulty cards"
The hotels card system which you need to access the elevators and room kept malfunctioning on us which left us locked out of our room for too many times. We got our card replaced 14 times during the 2 days we stayed at the hotel. They appreciated the problem and gave us a free meal but that didn't really make up for the inconvenience of being unable to access our rooms constantly.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Wonderful hotel, well located next to a metro"
Wonderful hotel, well located next to a metro Station. About 15 minutes to downtown
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Will
"Very nice hotel with very pleasant staff."
Very good hotel. Not very centrally located but very close to the metro. Not many restaurants or shops close to the hotel, but hotel offers a good buffet. Hotel has no A/C during winter time so room can be hot so we had to open window. This is primarily a hotel for businessmen and not for tourists, but we enjoyed our stay here.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Friendly staff, uncomfortable beds"
A nice clean hotel just outside the main city center. Everything was very clean, neat and pretty. The spa was really nice, as was the breakfast buffet - which I strongly recommend. The concierge staff really puts this hotel at the top though. The concierge staff were very helpful, friendly, concerned and accommodating. They made the stay so much more comfortable. The downside to the hotel, however, arethe beds. As a hotel, I don't think there is any excuse for the beds to be that uncomfortable. We had a double bed room and the beds were very small twin size beds with a relatively thin and squeaky mattress. Moreover, the sheets were not fitted so throughout the night you kept waking up straigthening the sheets out. I wish they'd fix that.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Great hotel, great location."
Very nice hotel for business and pleasure. Great staff. Highly recommend.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Awesome stay and especially attentive"
Although it is not exactly close to the city center, it is a few minutes walking distance to the metro. I will say the people who manage the hotel are what set this hotel apart from anybody else. First, when I first checked in, there was a major line of people checking out. When I showed them the Expedia VIP card, they immediately whisked me away to the executive club desk. From there, they checked me into the first available suite that is available, and this was in the morning. Being a VIP member with Expedia, I got an additional 10% for drinks and meals at the hotel. As for the room, the suite is spacious and the bed is the most comfortable I've been on. Even when I checked out at 3 am in the morning, they made sure that I had some Nespresso before getting on the taxi. Bravo Corinthia. I will make sure I will stay with you again next time I am in town.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Eurotravler
"Great service and excellent facilities"
The staff are experienced and helpful. The room was comfortable and quiet with all the amenities and a good shower and bath with plenty of fluffy towels refreshed when the room was cleaned and again in the evening Breakfast buffet was extensive and a high quality with both hot and cold items and an omelet chef The room service was prompt
"Great help"
Front desk staff were most helpful. Room was clean and well equipped but air circulation was inadequate.
"Excellent all around experience"
Hotel is beatiful and staff is extremely helpful and polite.
Roberto
"Very nice hotel"
I only stayed here overnight after a longer stay elsewhere in Portugal, but it was very nice. Check in was painless, and the room was very lovely. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the cooling system to lower the temperature in the room, so it was uncomfortably warm.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, centrally located. Good food!"
Very enjoyable, stylish, exc. service & a beautiful view of the hills at sunset.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
emJay
"A few days in Lisbon."
Very pleasant. Relative to restaurants the in-hotel dining was very good and reasonable. Metro and tour buses very close by and convenient.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Exceeds all expectations"
We stayed in this hotel at the beginning of our visit to Portugal and returned for our last three days in Lisbon. We knew what we were in for--an unbelievable hotel experience. We checked in on my birthday and about half an hour later were surprised with the delivery of a bottle of champagne and a strawberry chocolate cake with "Happy Birthday" written on it. We couldn't believe this outstanding attention to the little things. The staff was outstanding and tried in every way to comply with our particular requests (we had a change in plane schedule and needed to stay longer in the hotel). They tried to accomodate us though there were no free rooms that night in the hotel and found an acceptable solution to us.. The staff always had a smile and made us feel extremely welcome from the reception to the door man and concierge. The rooms are large, with a large bathroom, beatufiful view, great restaurant, sumptuous breakfast. A memorable stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
SK
"Unbelievable Experience"
This hotel is a large luxurious hotel north of the touristic center of town. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and make the guests feel very welcome. The rooms are large, with a large, double sinked bathroom. The breakfast is sumptuous and the restaurant has a delicious menu. The hotel is right across the street from a metro/train station which makes travel around town and out of town (e.g. Sintra) very convenient. The whole Corinthia experience was much more than we expected.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
SK
"Small room!!"
Small room!!!! Needs maintenance.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"A touch of snobbery"
We tacked a 2-night stay in Lisbon on the end of a longer stay in The Netherlands, to see a friend who is living there. The hoetel was convenient to our friend's location. It is not an easy walk to the older sections of town, or the river. There is a Metro station a block from the hotel, so getting around was easy, but not by foot. The hotel was new, clean, neat and well-maintained. The exercise room, with pool and steam, was the same. However, compared to the staff in the hotels in which we stayed in the Netherlands, the staff here seemed to be doing us a favor, and I don't think we asked for anything unusual, unless you consider asking how the subway operates, or where to find an ATM to be "unusual."
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Perfect"
The best Hotel in Lisbon
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Herbert
"convenient ellagance"
Can't miss with this one. A true 5 star exceeded all expectations. With a metro stop right across the street your within minutes of everything. The metro system is quite simple. Staff the most friendly and helpful in all of Portugal. The room was extremely nice. We upgraded to a suite the first part of our stay. With 3 adults it was plenty. We also spent our last night her as it is just minutes from the airport. We had a standard room that night. It did have a King bed that was spectacular. Not quite as roomy as the suite but adequate. If your budget wont allow then the standard room works just fine. You won't be disappointed.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
kyle
"Great value!"
I was able to experience the five star hotel at a very good price via expedia. The hotel is beautiful and across the street from the metro to go to downtown as the hotel is in a quiet location and five miles from the airport. Be careful of airport taxis and it should cost about 10 euros so don't get cheated and make the driver run the meter. The hotel offerered us an upgrade to the executive lounge for 50 euros was nice for two days. The lounge offered a gorgeous expansive breakfast and small snacks throughout the day but I wished there was more variety as it got boring. Room clean, bathroom nice and great live piano player in lobby lounge.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Anne
we loved the hotel...but we were disappointed that music throughout hotel (elevators, open air lounge, bathrooms, etc) was not Portuguese. We are from New York and would have liked less American pop and more music of the country we were visiting. Also we were appalled by the very small amount of wine (just about 1/4 of glass) served in outside lounge.
5 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice hotel/ friendlt staff"
Staff and hotel was great. Had a great experience and would stay again if ever in Lisbon.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
RJ
"It was great they were all the staff was very nice"
Overall it was a great experience, also very close to public transportation
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Lovely Lisbon Hotekl"
Beautiful hotel at reasonable rates with excellent staff. Location was a little out of the way but hop on hop off bus you could catch right there and the train station and underground were across the street.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Linda Homer
"Great Value and Great Hotel"
I stayed here with my two boys and it was great. The staff was very friendly and the terrace is great during summer months. It isn't located in downtown but it's only 5-10 minutes in Taxi. So if your are looking for a great hotel at a great value, I highly recommend Corinthia.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Excellent Value"
We spent 3 nights on a short vacation in lovely Lisbon. The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. Doublecheck your bill on the way out because there was a mistake which was corrected immediately. Did an upgrade to Exec Lounge whch was also worth it for breakfasts, break times, wine and snacks. Bring a bathing cap to swim. No hot jacuzzi without buying a massage. Metro was fast to downtown, easy to manage. But a 3 day pass. Very nice outdoor seating for evening cocktails. Good meal in the restaurant for reasonable price.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Mary-Jo
"Great place."
Lovely hotel, near some restaurants, pastry shops, small grocery store, and metro train. We had a great stay. Nice facility. The people working at the hotel were friendly and helpful. It was nice and quiet on our floor.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
L
"Your standard big international hotel"
an international hotel with international prices. The expedia discount didn't include our breakfast --which was a whopping $25 per person! there went the expedia discount savings.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice Hotel!!"
Very nice hotel,good location,amazing buffet at the restaurant
Other trip Jul 24, 2014