All hotels in Lisbon, Portugal
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereAvenida Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 105, Lisbon, 1099-031, Portugal, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good place and Great Staff"
A big shout out to Lila and Rita at Guest Services... Always answering questions with a smile. I wish their standard rooms had a little more to offer in terms of space. It is a little further out in town but the metro is literally a few steps away so that makes up for it!
3 night trip Apr 6, 2014
AY
Very nice hotel, clean, and very helpful and efficient staff.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
picky traveller
"Deluxe hotel very close to Metro"
Business focused hotel with expense account pricing. Very high quality but expensive for everything. Near the Metro making it convenient to get to places of interest. Rooms could be larger. Professional meeting going on during the visit overloaded the elevators. Staff was helpful and attendant.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Close to the train station to go to Fatima"
Was very good the warmth of the personal was good and the services good too
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Emma Thomas
"Transport easily available"
If you are looking for a quite place to stay, as well as good transport to downtown, airport and good neighborhood for a brisk walk this location is for you
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Hays
"Ideal for business, not for tourists"
Nice chain hotel, conveniently located close to the metro. If you want to feel the spirit of Lisbon, is better to avoid it. Its ideal for business, if you want personal touch and special atmosphere, try something else.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
olga
"NICE"
The classic 5-star hotel and the necessary facilities ... Good location, since the taxi is very cheap, everywhere you arrive for 6-7 euros, even at the airport! We were quite pleased.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Mirko
"Lisbon"
The hotel was very nice and clean with very comfortable rooms and bathroom. The location is good. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Murad
"Nice hotel and good location"
The hotel is very nice and in a good location. The metro and train station are located right across the street from the hotel. The sight seeing buses are also very conveniently located to the hotel. Taxi from hotel to city center is about 7 euros.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Paulette
"Very nice"
We were there about 10 hours so we didn't get to experience the ammenities of the hotel. The lobby is beatiful and the room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and they have a nice breakfast. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
E Alt
"Old and non-friendly"
Location not exactly at the center, everything is quite old and staff is not pleasant to deal with. Closer to 3 stars.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"It stinks"
Smells bad in rooms and everywhere Nice view Metro is near Nice pastry shop next door Staff badly trained Long lines to check in Overall everything looks old and out of date
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
gary
"Business trip"
I only stayed two nights, but the room was very nice and comfortable. I did not partake of the breakfast buffet though (extra), so I cannot comment on that.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Excellent hotels and I recommended this hotel for your stay in Lisbon!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Asal
"Great Value for Price: Comparable to a Sheraton"
You can tell upon arrival that they pride themselves on excellent customer service. Hotel and room was clean and comfortable. If you do not have breakfast or dinner included, look out for an expensive price for just basic food. My major problem is that the wi-fi does not extend to the outdoor areas. That was a major disappointment as I wanted to get work done out at the lounge and on the sundeck. Overall: great value for the price
4 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kay Gee
"Business trip to Portugal"
This is a top notch 5 star hotel. The service was excellent, the people and staff was very nice, kind and friendly. My room had a nice view of the city.
3 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"very good location, near by down town"
We were very satisfied with the services and hospitality of the Hotel staff. They were excellent. We kind of got a little more happy when we were introduced to an option to upgrade our room and services. That was special. Thank you Sonia and all the others that made our saty fantastic
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Carlos Pinho
my wife and i concluded, after a lengthy discussion, that our vacation at the Corinthia Hotel in Lisbon was one of the best hotels that we ever stayed in.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"The place to be"
We loved the excelence in service, cleanness, comfort of the bed and the room
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Nat
"Good hotel, great stuff, enjoyable stay"
Staying in this hotel was a pleasure. The room was large and spacious, and pretty soundproof. No drinking water in rooms though. Otherwise we enjoyed the provided hotel facilities to the full extent - swimming pool and fitness hall; SPA was available for a surcharge. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic, catered for all tastes. The location of the hotel is not perfect but ok. It is on the edge of the city center, but close to a metro station. The airport is 6-7 km away, which makes it 10-12 euros to get by taxi. We would recommend the hotel to everyone visiting Lisbon.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Dzmitry
"Best relation price quality in Lisbon"
Very good hotel price quality relation , surely one of best in Lisbon.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
CC
"just good"
almost satisfactory in everything
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE"
I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. ROOMS WERE REALLY CLEAN, BIG AND COMFORTABLE. STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL. UBICATION WAS GREAT, ONE BLOCK AWAS FROM METRO. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY Y THAT BREAKFAST IS TOO EXPENSIVE, 15 EUROS PER PERSON.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
DEBBIE
"Within 5 min from the best places in town"
The hotel is great, the amenities are great plus they help you get drivers and concierge is amazing.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Marco
"pristine & pampered"
As far as my stay was concerned, the other reviews were spot on regarding metro access and general location. At first, I thought it would've been cooler to be closer, but the amazing view from my window each morning quickly more than made up for it…..in fact, I actually preferred it, especially with the metro being so accessible! And the executive lounge is SUCH a MUST….that pretty much made my stay. Unlike another review, I didn't feel anyone was obtrusive at all or watched me at all…..I only found the staff extremely attentive to my needs…especially Daniel, who was especially genteel and kind to me, making sure to bring me coffee or tea each morning. The hotel even had cake & champagne waiting for me in my room for my birthday!! Plus, I found that everyone spoke excellent english….even better than places I've been in Spain, Italy & France. The city was amazing with so much culture/heritage and the hotel just topped it off for me. I would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Rebekah
"Phenomenal experience!"
I booked this hotel for me and my husband's last day in Portugal, and I am certainly glad that I did! We were randomly chosen to be the "guests of the day"- got free room upgrades, use of the executive club room, and spa vouchers. Our room had a magnificent view on the 21st floor. The service was excellent.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Annie
"Classy hotel, great staff, good location."
Exactly like my headline. This is a very nice, classy, upscale hotel in an excellent location only 100 meters from a metro station. The staff was extremely helpful in suggesting what to see during our very limited time in Lisbon. Because of them we spent one day in Lisbon and one day in Sintra - great advice! The price was very reasonable for the quality. The room and the bed were very comfortable and super clean. My only complaint was that the breakfast and dinner buffet was too expensive which would explain why the restaurant was usually only 25% occupied. Breakfast was 18 Euros which is almost $25 per person! Dinner was even higher. Lower the price and fill up the restaurant! We want to go back to Lisbon when we have more time and we will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"luxirious"
very nice cozy comfortable .
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
fatima
"Very nice hotel with great facilities"
Nice hotel with nice rooms, great outdoor restaurant, plentiful breakfast
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Convenient location, next to the main Station"
Very good hotel with very helpful & friendly staff, starting with the doorman (Roque) up to the entire customer service staff.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Nabil
"bellboys and fancy elevators..."
We stayed here one night based on reviews on our way out of town...I am more of a small unique hotel lover,but we wanted easy and predictable, didn't really care where it was as long as it was close to the airport. For the type of hotel this is, it was priced great. It IS fancy five star material, with bellboys in top hats, and a free breakfast buffet with more choice than ANY i have ever had. The beds were super comfy, our king suite was nicely sized, the water pressure was great, and it had a decent view. I could not find a flaw to speak of. All of the staff were very nice, but to top it off, as we were eating breakfast before leaving the hotel manager came up and played a little with our one year old, asked if we were enjoying the stay and that all was perfect, and gave us his card in case we needed anything. OH AND TO TOP IT OFF, the restaurant right across the street, I think the name was Sete Mares, was some of the best fish I've had.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Wonderful Experience"
We did not know the area and were adding a couple days stay in Lisbon to the end of a cruise and were very pleasantly surprised with both the quality and location of the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
laura
I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. If you have a car the location is great. The historical center of Lisbon is just 5 kilometers away Parking on the street is between 9am and 7pm rate of 3.20 euros per 4 hours and free after 7pm and before 9 am. There is an indoor garage for 18 euros per day. The spa is excellent! I also noticed the metro is near by for those not driving.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
kathleen
"Very pleasent experiance...."
The hotel staff that we encountered were very polite and inviting. The hotel Resturant buffet gave us a sampling of all the diverse food that portugal has to offer. The overall experience was excellent.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Mario & Maria
"Great hotel, great location, great staff"
Great hotel, great location, close to metro, zoo, el corte ingles. Staff was great, very pleasant especially Lily she was fantastic. Decently will return
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Indira
"THE BEST IN LISBON!"
It was an absolute pleasure. I recommend this hotel to all, and will go back every time that I am in Lisbon. The employees are wonderful and the atmosphere is perfect.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Hannah
"Corinthia Hotel Lisbon Great!!!"
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon is a great hotel. It is a little distance to down town (5min cab ride), but it has a lot of great amenities. Also a good gym and great spa!
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Jahan
"Looks better than it feels"
The hotel itself is very attractive. The decor was contemporary but with classic elements and the quality of the surroundings was very high. However, the air conditioning in the rooms was so weak - at a time when it was over 40 degree C in Portugal in July - that the overall stay at this hotel was somewhat ruined. The rooms were so warm, even with the A/C cranked up to maximum, that we had a hard time sleeping and some in my party were actually sweating into their pillows and sheets. If you don't have a good night's sleep in a hotel, the stay will basically be ruined no matter how nice everything else is. If only they would improve their air conditioning so that rooms would be at a comfortable temperature, I could've given 4 or 5 stars to everything about this hotel, as the other comforts and surroundings themselves were very nice and the staff were very friendly. We even got our rooms upgraded, which was nice, but they were too warm to enjoy as a retreat from the heat outside.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Lusodescendente
"Quite location"
It was very quite and not too far from the city center. The hotel staff was very helpful and professional. The spa treatment was definitely a plus for any weary traveler.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
Raykiko
"Who Could Ask for Anything More?"
What a rare pleasure - a truly quiet room in a big hotel! Despite a great number of visitors continually arriving and departing, multi-lingual staff at the Corinthia Hotel were invariably polite and helpful. Location outside the city center was an asset, particularly since there was a metro station just around the corner. Pool was lovely; locker rooms exceptionally clean, spacious and comfortable. I ate in the bar; meals were attractive and tasty, and service was attentive.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Awesome hotel and worth every penny"
This hotel was great from the time we checked in until we checked out. the neighborhood was great with so many restaurants to choose from and very close for the city Hop on Hop off double decker bus. We didn't order any room service because we felt the prices were a little high, but I'm sure for this hotel it was standard. The staff was very friendly and helpful and one of our rooms was upgraded for free so they could put a cot in it for my grandson. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2013
Monica
"Request denied"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Price is higher than average. I requested to have the HDMI feature enabled on the flat screen but no dice. For the price you pay, you would expect some service. When I arrived I had to take my luggage up myself, porters just watched.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
edmundo7
"Good hotel to stop by in Lisbon."
The hotel is modern with a large and nice lobby. Check-in was fast and efficient. The room is spacious and comfortable. A bit far from downtown, in a area with not much around, but close to a metro station and a few euros by taxi to baixa/chiado.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Marco
"Extended our stay from 2 nights to 6 nights!"
All hotel staff were very friendly and professional. It was so surprising that all staff spoke English without hesitation. The metro is nearby and convenient for downtown shopping. Tour companies picked us up at the lobby. Hotel restaurant was excellent and reasonably priced for the quality of food and service. The only areas of (slight) dissatisfaction are that the room temperature cannot be individually controlled and the beds were firmer than I prefer.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
"Good pick, but make sure you get the right room."
The staff changed our rooms without regard to the rate we paid to Expedia, we were supposed to get to adjacent deluxe rooms with double beds. The staff changed it to one standard room connected to another standard room with two singles. We we too tired to make a deal out of it a connected rooms worked better for us. However they should have offered us an adjustment on the price, even free breakfast would have worked.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Marsh
Very nice!
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"Enjoyable stay"
excellent value, will return
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Excellent service"
Five-star service. Pleasant, kind and helpful staff creates great atmosphere. Lobby, spa, gym and pool area are modernly designed, however just design (not amenities) of standard rooms appears bit dated. Indoor pool could be warmer in winter.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
Jasmina&Mirko
"Great Hotel - Good value for money - not central"
Pleasant stay - good value for money - in a great Hotel with superb view towards the city of Lisbon. Unfortunately 3-5 metro station away from the city center. Definitely a 5 star hotel with the appropriate quality of staff - knowledgable, professional and friendly.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
Luke
"Hotel with Refined Hospitality"
Hotel located in the business district, but within 2-min walking distance to metro station to reach the tourist attractions downtown in 10 minutes. Room is clean and tidy, and most importantly, bed is comfortable. Most commendable is the friendly, courteous, and helpful services provided by every staff encountered which truly reflected the 5-star grading of this hotel. Very impressed by the candid and useful advice and assistance offered by the concierge, Ana, on local tours, dining and transport which made our visit to Lisbon so much more pleasant and enjoyable. A good choice for business or leisur travels.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012