All hotels in Rome, Italy

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Delicious food
Overall a good hotel, well priced, excellent location (near historical sites, centro and train station
1 night trip Apr 9, 2016
"Awesome Stay in Rome at Napoleon."
Extremely comfortable! Staff were amazing! Great & delicious breakfast too.
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
Shivraj
It was great ! Breakfast was good but I dont recommend dinner at the hotel. Waited for over 20 minutes for the waiter to notice us. We end up not having dinner at the hotel at all.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
I apologize very much for what happened to our restaurant. It is a very unusual fact, which can only be explained by an unforgivable distraction. Sometimes it happens that our guests remain seated at the table without ordering, and this may have caused a misunderstanding, equally inexcusable. I am certain, however, that in the future this will not happen again. If you decide to come back to Napoleon, which I hope given the excellent comments on other aspects of your stay, I will be happy to offer a free dinner, including an excellent wine.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
"The Best Gem of Rome"
It is a family run hotel (three generations) with Roberto, the grandson, now managing it. And from the quality service, you can tell that Roberto and his team take great pride in their hotel. The rooms are amazingly beautiful - with its blue and gold French Napoleonic design! An amazing gem in the heart of Rome - walking distance of Santa Maria de Maggiore, the Coliseum, the Palatine Hill, and the Trevi Fountain. It is also walking distance to Termini station which makes getting in and out of Rome so convenient. I loved my stay - thank you, Roberto and the staff of Napoleon Hotel!
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
RAYMOND
"Clean hotel and best concierge staff!"
I stayed at the Hotel Napoleon with my husband and a friend. We stayed for 5 days, and really enjoyed the hotel and its staff. The concierge service was top notch and made us feel welcomed and comfortable, and the staff even organized a social gathering during our time in order for guests to mingle and to try local cheese and wine. The room was a good size and both the room and the hotel were kept very well cleaned. I did not personally find the bed to be comfortable and thought it was too hard, but my husband loved it and slept well. The location of this hotel was both good and bad- the good is that it has a metro entrance right outside the front door, and is within walking distance to the Colosseum. There are some decent pizzerias nearby, but we had to walk a bit to find more dinner-type restaurants or gelato. The downside of this location is that there is not much nightlife nearby, at least within an easy walk. Most of the shops tended to close pretty early (our trip was in January so that could have had something to do with it). Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Napoleon, and would absolutely recommend it!
5 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2016
Danielle
"Great for exploring Rome on foot"
The hotel staff was excellent. The concierge was very helpful in finding a supermarket close to the hotel. We met the President of the hotel at a wine tasting free of charge in the hotel bar. The hotel was very well run and the location was perfect for a short stay in Rome. It is a short walk to ancient Rome and the Colosseum (about 20 minutes.) The hotel was easy to find and there are some great places to eat in the neighborhood.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear Guest, thank you for your nice review. For what concerns the view from the room, I have to confirm that all our rooms face onto large internal courtyards, they are silent and calm, far away from the noise of the city, but the view is not one of our best feature. I have to point out that Rome is a noisy city, and even the double glazing on the windows do not guarantee a good quality of sleep, while the view is often just the view of the opposite building. The few hotels in Rome which offer some room with a view are usually quite expensive, and it is understandable, considering that this feature is rare and consequently precious. Streets of Rome are generally narrow and crowded, by cars, motorcycle and people, even till late in the night. Many of our Guests are pleasantly surprised by the fact that, at the Hotel Napoleon, they could sleep even with the windows open, and this is a feature almost unique in the center of Rome. For what concerns the bed, we inform our Guests,even by the welcome letter delivered on arrival, that the Hotel Napoleon offers a service of "bank of pillows" :on request, our staff is able to provide number and type of pillows our Guests prefer, in a matter of minutes, . We are also able to amend the mattress in a very short time or assign a room with a type of mattress that can match the personal requirements of every Guest,simply asking our Concierge. The hotel Napoleon is a family run hotel where all the staff, not only the management, is always happy to do its best to make the stay the most pleasant and comfortable, I would just ask our Guests to give us the opportunity to do it. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at the hotel Napoleon,kind regards Roberto Cioce hoteier
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
"Convenient to Roma Termini and subway, just OK"
1 night stay to see some sights in Rome after business trip elsewhere in Italy. Was convenient to Roma Termini and subway, but neighborhood not too great. Room small but adequate. Bed not very comfortable and pillows not soft. OK for price paid.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear Mark, Thank you for your review, here I would just point out that our staff, on request, is able to provide additional and different types of pillows in a few minutes. IOn request, we can also change the mattress or, in case, the room if the mattress does not match your requirement. Above information are also included in a welcome letter delivered on arrival. We prepare our rooms with pillows and mattress of the best quality but we know that every Guest has his own preferences and we offer the opportunity to choose. Please, help us to fully satisfy you, and please, ask our staff for every need of information. Thank you kind regards Roberto Cioce Hotelier
1 night trip Nov 28, 2015
"Roman Holiday"
Stayed here for 6 nights before taking a cruise. After getting to the Hotel the price seemed a bit high but having been in Europe before that's not uncommon. I think a better hotel could have been found at a lesser price with a little more investigating. Everyone at the hotel was very nice it just seemed a little pricey for it's condition.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear James, Thank you for your review, and thank you for the appreciation of your stay. Regarding the price, I can assure you that our prices are always very competitive for Rome. I am doubtful that you can find any other hotel offering so many services and with the same facilities. Not many hotels of our category and price offer the Concierge desk 24h, always ready to inform and assist our Guests, not many hotels offer restaurant and bar service open since moon to midnight, not many hotels offer a porter service 24h, a breakfast with such a large variety of hot and cold dishes, the highest speed WI-FI available in Italy, the large and beautiful lounges, enrched with authentic pieces of art, and many other features that I cannot mention now. The last is our new Gym, equipped with the newest and best equipments, at disposal of our Guests. I am confident that, on your next visit to Rome, after the most accurate investigation, you will give us again the pleasure of welcoming you at the Hotel Napoleon. Thank you, kind regards Roberto Cioce, Hotelier
6 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Great staff for recommendations.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"3 Days in Rome"
My wife and I stayed in Rome 3 days before going on a cruise. We were looking for a hotel with old world charm and elegance. We found the Napoleon close to everything in Rome with great transportation. Metro station entrance is practically at the front door. We also found they have a great staff. Our luggage was lost by Lufthansa at Fuiminico airport due to our connecting flight being late in Wash. D.C. To make a long story short, they diligently communicated with FCO lost and found because we do not speak Italian. This relived the stress on us and allowed us to visit some of the sights we went to see. Thank you to Fabio, Francesco and Adolfo for being so helpful. We received our luggage on the 3rd day. Breakfast was excellent as well. I would go back again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
Manuel
The location was perfect to see the sights of ancient Rome. The only drawback was the bed. It was a little hard on the back. Otherwise it was perfect. I would recomend staying there. They are very helpful with any questions you may have.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear Richard, Thank you for your nice review, I would kindly point out that we are able to modify or change mattress in a few minutes. If you had addressed to our Concierge we had been able to solve the problem in a matter of minutes. These information are also included in the welcome letter delivered on arrival. We look forward to your return!
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
"Close to the train and metro"
Very close to the termini station. We saved on Taxi fares by walking here. Very close to the ancient city and on a metro stop if needed. The staff here was excellent and helped us with finding sites. The breakfast at this hotel is included in the rate and is top notch.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Dennis
"Couples Retreat"
The first night we arrived their was a wine and cheese tasting. The staff was so attentive and incredibly friendly. they were able to set up a ride to the airport for us. Such an incredible relaxing time. Walking distance of the Colosseum!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Aislyn
"Good budget hotel; close to metro"
Simple hotel. Perfect for the budget traveller. Good breakfast to start the day. Hotel is very close the metro line and one stop from terminal station, which is a major train station.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
"Classic hotel past its prime"
This hotel was probably a grand venue during its heyday. Unfortunately that was the past. From its elegant public rooms with renaissance styled paintings, it simply lacked presence in this grand city. Inside, it is a refreshing quiet from the hustle and bustle surrounding Termini Station.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Walter
"Napoleon was in the skids."
One day and overnight. We arrived early and they accommodated our early arrival. Air conditioner didn't work and they upgraded us to a great room. they were extremely professional and willing to help. The dinner was good, which was nice since we opted to stay in. Breakfast was so-so. Beautiful hotel - too bad it was in such a grungy neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"Worst Food in Italy"
the hotel was clean but definitely could use some updating. the bathroom shower was horrible, I'm not a very big guy and could hardly fit through the shower door. the location is very convenient. the metro is right outside the door of the main lobby. only a short walk to some of the sights. biggest problem is the food. me and my wife tried the restaurant and got MICROWAVED ITALIAN FOOD!!! IN ROME. we had some incredible food in Italy and you don't have to brake the bank to get it. it was the worst food we've ever had here. even tried the free breakfast and couldn't go back a second time. if you stay here eat somewhere else.
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Altogether, fine hotel"
The Hotel and service were exceptional. The concierge and staff were wonderful and very helpful. The only negative was some of the element hanging around the area of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Anthony
"Stay at Nopalean Hotel"
The hotel staff was very helpful with any questions/requests we had. The breakfast provided was excellent.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to subway stop"
This was our first time in Rome so we weren't sure where to stay. The hotel itself is a 10-15 minute walk with suitcases to the train station though. The surrounding area was shady with graffiti on buildings. I began to regret booking in the area, however, the hotel itself is not bad. They provided good customer service explaining the subway stops to different sights to providing items (converter, towels, better blowdryer). The free breakfast is pretty good. The sausage, coffee, and juice were great, but the eggs were runny and needed to be cooked longer. The hotel has a restaurant/bar that is a good place to relax with drinks after sightseeing. There are some great Indian restaurants in the area. I recommend Indian Fast Food or Himalayas if you don't mind walking through the shady part. The hotel is a 10-15 minute walk from the Colosseum. The hotel room itself was just ok. The shower is extremely small and has standing room for one person period. It definitely would not accommodate a big person so if you're bigger, you might want to call and ask the hotel if they have rooms with bigger bathrooms/showers. The subway station is in front of the hotel so it is easy to take the subway to get to the Spanish steps, Vatican, etc. FYI if you decide to walk to the Vatican,(like we did for exercise) it is 1 hr. 15 min. from the hotel. Next time we will book a hotel near the Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain (nicer area) where it seemed like most of the tourists were.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Jessie
"Highly recommended hotel in ROME"
The staff were nice and friendly and very efficient.The hotel was few steps away from the metro train,very convenient...one stop to termini.We had to leave very early in the morning so we did not enjoy eating in the breakfast room but they were kind enough to give us our bag of breakfast to go.I would recommend this hotel....very efficient staff...very helpful and nice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015
Loida
"Good spot for Rome Termini and Roman Ruins"
Nice staff. Good choice for Rome Termini in good comfort. Twin bed mattresses not 4-star as advertised, but 2.5-star.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Thanks for the nice review and for comments regarding the location. I'm sorry about the inconvenience regarding the mattresses. Recently, we had no complaints about that aspect, but we are already checking the mattresses of all rooms and check carefully the situation. In any case, as also we inform in the welcome message delivered upon arrival, in case of special requirements, we are able to provide other cushions and change mattress in a few minutes. We know that the mattress is a matter of preference and, although the ones we put in our rooms are all of excellent quality, our Guests may request a mattress more suited to their taste. So I hope that you will return to the Hotel Napoleon and, next time, please do not miss to ask for everything you would want to make your stay more comfortable. We will do our best to satisfy you fully. Looking forward to your return, Roberto Cioce Hotelier
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Napoleon Hotel stay"
Very efficient and friendly staff! Great room!
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Benilda
"Charming hotel"
This is the 2nd time we visited this hotel, so it is pretty acceptable to us. The location is convenient, reasonsably close to the train station but the neighborhood is kind of chaotic, with many street vendors. It is a healthy walk to the major sights.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Minda
The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and accommodating and the location was very convenient. Easy walking distance from the Rome Terminal with a Metro stop directly in front of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Close to Coliseum"
Older hotel, but met our needs. Staff was wonderful.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Tamara
"Very charming and old-style hotel"
Love the hotel. It's even in a building with porticoes! It was good to meet the owner and fellow guests on Monday evenings for cocktails. Good breakfast with real cappucino. Staff were very helpful and nice. However, location is not so central. It's in the residential area so not much to do this side of town. Adds an extra km to my walks to sites like Spanish Steps, Vatican, and Trevi Fountain, then if I were staying on the other side of the train station, or closer to it. But it has its own charm being where it is. Close to Coliseum. All in all a grand stay. Thank you, Napoleon Hotel.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Grace
"excellent hotel in rome, cold AC, had minor issue"
Clean, comfortable hotel with cold AC. Rooms are small but this is standard for Europe. It is not centrally located, but is only a short walk away from just about everything in Rome worth seeing and the metro stop is directly across the street. Most of the restaurants near by do not have great reviews. In order to get to a restaurant with good reviews, it requires a little bit of a walk or a cab or metro ride. The staff is generally wonderful, friendly and willing to help you with any of your needs. The WIFI works great in the hotel rooms. The hotel offers a free buffet breakfast (which is one of the nicer I had while on this trip to Italy). One night a week, the hotel invites all of its guests to a little reception where they have light snacks and wine (all complimentary). It is very quiet and you will be able to sleep in as late as you like with no disturbances. I had an issue with my bag. The porter first delivered it to the wrong room and when it finally got to my room the handle was broken. I then went to complain to the front who generally tried to help.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Jeremy
Decent place close to the train station and the attractions but the neighborhood is not the greatest.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Wendi
"Reasonable close to the train station or metro."
I walked from the train station in about 10-15 minutes. This can be difficult for those not familiar with Rome streets. Street names can be difficult to find sometimes. You can also take a metro from the train station - one stop. Hotel staff is excellent and helpful. They even have subway tickets you can buy from them. Breakfast buffet has ample food selections. Slight negative is the area is not the best but close by are many good restaurants.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"The staff is very nice and helpful."
They helped us find what we needed. The whole staff was kind, friendly, and professional. I will go back again and I realy recommend this hotel to anyone that stays in Rome! :)
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear Tracie, Thank You , for your lovely comment. We feel very much responsible to confirm our Guests' recommendations, and we are committed even with you. Thank you again kind regards
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Tracie
"Lovely hotel in a great location"
We stayed at the Napoleon Hotel during our travels through Italy. It is a wonderful family-run hotel. The staff was very gracious. Our rooms were very well maintained, as are the public areas of the hotel. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, and had no issues at all with the Wi-Fi. The location is absolutely perfect. Steps away (and I mean right in front of the door) from the Metro. We hope to stay with them again during a future visit to Rome.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
And we will delighted to welcome you again! It is such a joy to meet again our returning Guests... we are pride of having so many people who come back to the Napoleon, and we try to do our best to offer something new every time, only the people are nearly the same. Someone retires,for an honest and well deserved pension, and we are a little sorry for that, but we have good substitutes, do not worry ! Looking forward to your return, warm regards Roberto Cioce Hotelier
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Perfectly located hotel"
This hotel is the place to stay at in Rome. The rooms are clean, w/ AC, and super quiet at night. The breakfast buffet is great. The restaurant is good w/ great prices, I loved their pesto pasta! The wine tasting/antipasto nights are a highlight as you get to meet Roberto Cioce, the owner. The sitting areas are comfy/cozy and have a TV. The hotel is right next to the Metro entrance and a safe 10 min walk to Termini train station. In order to get to or close to the major tourist attractions you simply have to take the Metro line A to your destination. Franco at the front desk will make a color-coded map for you that will highlight the tourist attractions. Any of the concierges will give you directions on how to get to where you want to go. All of the staff is multilingual and easy to communicate w/. In order to get to some places you'll have to take the line A + switch to line B. The metro is relatively safe and very efficient. The concierges will also book reservations for restaurants, museums, etc. Unlike other reviews, I didn't find the hotel neighborhood unsafe/sketchy. I'm from LA, and Venice Beach, CA, with all of the drugs and crime is more dangerous than this area yet people don't worry about going to Venice beach. As a female in Rome I'd go out at night, felt safe, and didn't encounter any issues. The street vendors are respectful and won't bother/approach you. The park across the street isn't bad, you will find older people chatting and people walking their dogs.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear CristinaRebekah, Thank you for your nice review. I found it very informative, detailed and helpful. I am happy that enjoyed the location of the Hotel. As you say we are few minutes walking from the train station, and well connected, by metro, with the Vatican and many important sights. We are also few minutes walking from the Colosseum and if we consider all these points, the location of the Hotel Napoleon is one of the best to visit Rome. Thank you also for your note regarding the park, where elderly people chat and people walk their dogs. Signs of normal and peaceful life ... Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Napoleon, thanks again
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
CristinaRebekah
Very pleased with this hotel. Metro stop is just steps from hotel entrance, which is great if you're lugging a suitcase. Hotel staff was very accommodating with giving us an early check in. Breakfast was great--American style with eggs, bacon and toast, plus a great assortment of fresh fruit and delicious cappuccino. Free WiFi, too! Would definitely recommend and stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Happy we stayed here"
My wife and I stayed here over our honeymoon. We were greeted upon arrival and found a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the room. We were invited to an open bar later in the evening. The staff was very helpful when we had questions about travel logistics in room. The hotel is perfectly situated just steps from the A line on the Metro, making travel around Rome very easy. We stayed here on both ends of our trip around Italy and very glad we did! The breakfast in the morning was good and they do have a bar for a late night cocktail if you like.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great location for Rome!"
This hotel is located close to the Termini train station - giving it easy access to the airport, and it is possible to walk to most of the primary attractions in Rome. It is also close to the metro - across the street - if that is preferred. The hotel management could not have been more helpful every time we asked for their assistance! I have stayed there three times over the past three years, and would not hesitate to return.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"We will definitely stay here again"
The location is perfect.The subway station is just beside the hotel. No matter airport/train station/shopping center/landmark, just take the subway. Room is quite and clean.Staff was polite and nice. We will definitely stay here again.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Thank you for your nice review. I find it particularly positive. It testifies also that the efforts of the Town Hall to restore a good level of services after many scandals and investigations about the previous administrations, are getting some success. Regarding the location, I would only kindly remind that the Colosseum, maybe the most celebrated cultural and tourist attraction of Rome, is at 15 minutes walk,t as well as many other points of interest are also at a walkable distance. However I agree with you that the subway just in front of the Hotel is very comfortable. Thank you again, warm regards
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Gang
We did not feel safe in neighborhood. The room and bedspread had stains. The only good thing was convenience to metro station. I don't understand how this is four star and gave me a bad impression of Rome. We will not be back
Response by Napoleon Hotel
I am very sorry that you have not appreciated the Hotel Napoleon and chevi be felt insecure. Rome is a safe and peaceful town, where violence is practically nonexistent, and the only crime is pickpocketing. It may be that your impression is due to fattto that across the street there is a park, closed at night. Or maybe for some graffiti, unfortunately quite common in Rome, but these are not the expression of some gang, as in Rome do not exist, but only the stupidity of some kid. As for the room, I have to say I am very surprised. The rooms are all controlled by my sister and the housekeeper, a very reliable and scrupolous. A small stain may also have escaped, although it seems unlikely. I apologize for that. The assessment of the cleaning is consistently very high by almost all of our guests. In any case, if you have informed us of your disappointment, we could offer you another room ,t we could also reassure you, provide information, enhance your stay . We could give you a taste of the hospitality and of the quality of the Hotel Napoleon, witnessed by thousands of reviews that define the hotel excellent and outstanding, in every language and in every website. Thanks anyway for your review, we will intensify our efforts to avoid any minimum disadvantage . with my kindest regards Roberto Cioce Hotelier
3 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Me & my family had an excellent stay at The Napolean hotel. It is located in central Rome & is a few steps away fir the subway station.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Alex. E
Good hotel, good location, acceptable breakfast, attentive and friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Hotel staff very helpful"
The staff was very helpful! We arrived a day later than expected and very late at night. The night manager put us in a "superior " room, which was very nice. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great hotel with great staff"
Good for relaxing and staying fresh with the air conditioning, plus the metro was super close to ride and explore more parts of rome. Had a nice time staying in the hotel but the beds were a little hard other than that I had a wonderful time in rome.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great Location, Had some Power Issues"
In General, we really liked this hotel (family of 3 with 7 year old). There are a few odd things like 2 separate elevators and there were some issues with the power where it went out for several hours on 2 separate days. The first incident seemed to be widespread, but the second was maintenance at the hotel. It would not have been so bad (given it was during the day and we were out) but it was the hottest week of the year, so that was rough. Otherwise, the room was nice (we had a triple) and spacious enough. We didn't have a view, but that was ok. You might want to be careful about the park across the street, at night it seems rather dodgy.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
I want to thank you for the nice review, we work with passion and we are happy when our guests enjoy their stay. Just a couple of clarifications. The day after the blackout of one of the producers of electricity that has affected many areas of the city, we had to make an urgent intervention on the electrical system of the hotel to replace some cables, a result of high energy use. The project was completed in a short time and was notified in advance even with some signs. With regard to the garden across the street, the gate is closed at sunset and at night is deserted. During this time the closure is postponed because a film festival takes place much later (no noise in the hotel). After a few weeks of difficulty, the garden is now also cleaned on a regular basis and its appearance is much improved. Thanks again, and hope to have soon the occasion to welcome you again at the Hotel Napoleon. Best regards Roberto Cioce Hotelier
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Our Home in Rome"
From the minute we walked through the front door we were greeted like we were coming home. This is a great value for the price. Convenient location easy to get to from Rome train station and the restaurant was very good and affordable Momday night they had a free cocktail party with hors d'oeuvres. Breakfast was included with our room and very good every day plenty of choices hot and cold food espresso fresh fruit.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Dear Tom, I like very much your review. We are a family of Hoteliers since a long time, mine is the third generation, and we consider the Hotel firstly a Home. Unfortunately for many people Hotel is only a matter of business, place where you can get a salary, or make profit. For us it is more important that our Guests feel welcome, can enjoy their stay, and keep a nice memory. I see that it is your case. Thank you, We wait for your return Roberto Cioce Hotelier
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Middle of the City"
When we got there my friend was like "Oh No" because it was an older hotel and I said "do you want to stay by the airport and spend $50-100 Euros a day, or be in the city". After our 2nd day we were happy with our choice then we found out they had a roof top terrace we were in haven.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Anthony
"Good for price"
The place was worn-out and tiny, especially the shower booth. I wondered how would a big western person shower there since it was hard for a small Asian person like me to do it. However, the free breakfast was good and the staff there were courteous. The front desk staff were generally ok but I felt offended when they reminded me about the city tax which was 6 dollars per person per day. They hadnt said it when I returned the key but repeated it like a broken record when I went back to get my luggage after touring Rome. Men~I heard u~ u dont have to yell~gosh --;; When I thank them to call the cab they dont even bother to reply. Terrible@@
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Myunghee
"Nice hotel near everything"
Metro just outside the entrance, convenient to everything. Restaurants close by, the one in the hotel was good.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Nice staff, tiny room"
Pros : The hotel concierge are very helpful. The hotel is right next to T station. Cons: Saying the guest room is small is a huge understatement. I am not judging the size of the room using American standard.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Mario
The hotel and the staff were very nice. We had some great restaurant suggestions from the concierge and the rooms were clean and well air conditioned in a hot July Rome.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Deborah
The hotel was very close to the metro line but the area was a little rundown and lacking good places to eat. We only found one place close to eat. The hotels evening dining was pretty poor.
Response by Napoleon Hotel
Thank you for the kind review. We work with passion and we are happy when our clients appreciate their stay. As for the area surrounding the hotel, I must say that Rome is going through a transition. After years of bad government, the city is rebuilding all services and to do that they had to cancel the old contracts, often irregular. We are confident that soon will return regular services and will work better than before, bringing Rome to the level of the great cities of Europe and world, as well as having the greatest artistic and cultural heritage of the world. As for the restaurant, as it is reserved for hotel guests only, we can not offer the same variety of other restaurants in town, but the quality of our products and the care with which we prepare them is certainly high, as evidenced by the many reviews . In the area, among other things, there are many restaurants, and some are definitely among the best in the city, and this is confirmed by many reviews. I wonder if you have requested information to our Concierge, they will surely have indicated several excellent restaurants within walking distance. With the hope to see you again our guests in the future, Best regards Roberto Cioce hotelier
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015