All hotels in Harahan, Louisiana, United States of America

"Awesome stay!"
The front desk staff was very couteous! Rooms were really clean! Great stay at a great price! The hotel was doing some repairs but still great condition!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Satisfied"
We were very surprised by the property cleanliness. The room was comfortable and was near a movie theater and restaurants. We would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Cynthia
"Would stay again."
Nice big room. Quiet. Good value for the money.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Joel
"Perfect for Large Groups or Families."
Spent three nights here. The room is massive, more like an entire apartment rather than a hotel room. I was pleasantly surprised by the size. It had a full kitchen and two bedrooms in addition to a sofa bed in the living/dining room. Had a really pleasant stay here. Only negative was the wifi network. Complimentary access is limited to two devices only. In this day and age the average person has at least two devices requiring connectivity (a cellphone and an ipad/laptop). Hotel management should reconsider this policy.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Not Good"
Strange hotel for a Marriott, Very small rooms, very high security wall only a few feet outside of my window, very different kind of secure entrance procedures through lobby, would not stay here again, rude staff.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"good location"
love location. hotel under staffed. had to move rooms because toilet over flooded that was an inconvience
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Overnight stay"
My granddaughters and I stayed here for a cheer competition. The hotel is nice, halls are a little dark and narrow. We were in a separate building from the front desk and breakfast area which was a little inconvenient. The room itself was compact but comfortable. I'm told the sleeper sofa was very uncomfortable. But, overall it was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Ricki A.
"worth the stay"
I loved the hotel the employees weren't so friendly but the overall hotel it's self was nice. I will be returning next year if the Lord above says the same
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"StFf"
Staff was very helpful and polite
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"nice hotel closest to all the restaurants"
The room is very clean and nice .the bed is very soft. And it got a nice kitchen with appliance you will enjoy your stay .Everybody is nice there.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great staff but"
This hotel is nice and modern but seems to rely on inexpensive household grade furnishings and interior decor. They need to replace them more frequently. The rooms are showing wear and tear.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Home away from home"
I can't remember our front desk clerk's name but he was AWESOME!Very helpful and friendly. I will be returning this summer!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
kimberly
"Weekend"
Wonderful cheerful staff. Breakfast was very basic, and we ended up eating breakfast elsewhere. Breakfast could be improved.
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Catherine
"Caring staff"
We were in town for a funeral. The staff was very caring and understanding to our situation. The hotel was nice, but the breakfast was not that great. There was not much of a selection.
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Catherine
"Short, but great stay!!!"
Everything was great just a little heavy walking from upstairs guest and old/charming smell to my room very clean though. LOL. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Just loooooved the kitchenette!!! Extremely close to shopping and the theatre is literally next door, BONUS!!! French quarters only about 15-20mins, perfect! My dog felt at home thanks so much Marriott!!!!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Shelly
"anything can happen...."
The staff at this hotel are all extremely friendly, helpful and do a great job of making you feel at home. The place has recently been remodeled in a ketchup and mustard color scheme which is jarring at first but then you get used to it. I was there four nights and each one was different. The first night a big group of kids got thrown out of the hotel and set off the fire alarm before they left. The second night was completely silent. The third night I could hear the couple talking in the next room. The fourth night I could hear the guy SNORING in the next room. The hotel is pet friendly (I love dogs) but you can sometimes hear them barking. The hotel is squeezed into an industrial area that is strangled with big ticket shopping (K-Mart, Best Buy etc.) but you CAN walk to a movie theatre. But overall, believe it or not, I had a good time. :)
4 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Awesome!"
Very nice hotel friendly service and would stay there again!!
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Hatti
It was a nice experience an iwill be back.. Would recomend anyone to stay there an everyone is friendly
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Hotel was close to where I needed to be. Definitely recommend!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Excellent Place"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent for our travel to and from New Orleans. When I'm in the area again, I will certainly stay there. I think I've found a home away from home. We enjoyed being close to the shopping mall, and excellent eating places.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Mayme
Nice hotel close to the airport and not too far away from downtown New Orleans.
"Awesome"
Everything was great. Enjoyed the stay and the drive was perfect.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Excellent Condition"
We stayed 3 nights in one of the 2 bedroom suites. It was wonderful. The staffs were courteous and helpful. Rooms were clean and hotel location was perfect and easily accessible to everywhere. I'll definitely stay here again when next I visit.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Lou
"Best hotel that I have stayed at."
Everything was perfect!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"towneplace"
very good hotel - staff are very friendly and helpful
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
kim
The hotel exceeded my expectations. The room were nice and clean, beds very comfortable, the pool was exceptionally clean to be outside, and the the hotel was located in a great area. Only thing was the continental breakfast was very skimpy, I've always had continental breakfasts with much more options. Will definitely return.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Chaundra
The hotel was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. There are coffee shops, restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater all within a five minute drive. The drive to Bourbon Street/Jackson Square/River Walk/the aquarium is about 25-30 minutes. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any visitors who don't mind the drive into the city.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
A
"Not happy with service at all"
We arrived after a 12 hour ride and were excited about having a vacation without kids. When we arrived we were told that we couldn't pay for our room with cash. After being treated poorly because we didn't have a credit card that would cover our whole reservation. We were told they could not split the payment on two separate cards. We were told they were overbooked and that if we couldn't pay for all of our reserved nights we couldn't stay. Website says we could pay with cash when we arrived. Very unhappy and when contacted general manager following Monday we felt like this company really doesn't know what they are doing. Nor do they care if guests are end arrested by their employees. Good luck if you decide to book this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Terry Love
"hotel review"
It was a very nice hotel! The rooms were very clean. The staff was somewhat nice.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Megan Armstrong
"Centrally located to my family so it was great."
My trip home for a grad party and a reunion made us need a hotel room This one was in the heart of everywhere I needed to go. It was a decent price and I felt safe in the area.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Nice little suite"
It was ok.. i was charged for the room, even though i pre paid thru Expedia. Lady said i will get my refund in a couple of days, if not , i should call her back ...
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Raul R
"Found a place"
Quick unexpected stay. Local is the business center of the Elmwood area. Decent Roma for the price. Access is strategic, but accessible.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
TB
"hard to get to the property"
Clean and well maintained rooms. Just hard to get to it.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"very convenient"
nice place, close to shopping and restaurants
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Close to new Orleans but away from all the noise"
Great Sevice
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Good Neighborhood and Close to Ariport"
It was a decent hotel. We didnt have any issues except the fact that the water in the kitchen sink was not that clean so we couldnt drink it.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Amit
"Staff very helpful and friendly"
This hotel was newly renovated and extremely clean. Carolyn and the staff were awesome and very hospitable. Full kitchen, spacious living area and safe surroundings. Close enough to restaurants and free breakfast (continental). I would surely stay again!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Convenient if you're in town for work and no play"
It wasn't exactly the nicest place in the world, but it got the job done. Definitely a little overpriced for the quality. However, if you need to be close to all of the warehouses then this is the place to be. I was in town for business and the location was absolutely perfect, I was less than 5 minutes from where I needed to be.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Luke
"great safe location"
This hotel is only minutes away from the heart of New Orleans. Metairie has everything you need though. The hotel staff was friendly and professional. Room was clean and modern. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
"Great stay, has everything you need to cook there"
Good hotel, has full kitchen. I came in on a late flight and check in personnel was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, bed was comfy, worked perfect for business trip, one night stay. Would stay here again. Breakfast is standard hotel breakfast, nothing special but worked for me.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
Ashley

"Para descansar en New Orleans"
Excelente, muy buena ubicación, tranquilo y limpio.
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
VE
"Básico"
Hotel básico la habitación de 2 habitaciones tiene 1 solo baño
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Metairie New Orleans
Thank you for your response to our survey. Our goal is to ensure every guest has an enjoyable experience. All of our two bedrooms suites have one bathroom. We apologize for any misconceptions regarding the details of our suites. We genuinely hope you will consider our hotel again in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014