All hotels in Harahan, Louisiana, United States of America
5424 Citrus BlvdHarahanLA70123United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Clean
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
The general hotel was nice. Very nice staff. Nice breakfast. Poor beds. Could hear every step from the room above.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
clean, comfortable and reasonable for an early am flight out of new orleans
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
shirley
The receptionist was great , pleasant , helpful. The cleaning lady was very rude, !!! Breakfast was poor. Quiet hotel ,
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"RNR marathon weekend"
Was there with 2 kids. The split room with kitchen was very convenient. Parking was free. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
we visited for mardi gras. no problem taking uber back and forth. one driver was lost but we directed him with our gps. front desk and housekeeping were awesome. I suggest a pitcher of ice water maybe with lemon at breakfast bar. I enjoyed our stay. and the front desk very nice and helpful with suggestions. Dragos was excellent, its a must for their char grilled oysters. would most certainly stay again, especially for the price! nice , nice people! daughter used gym everyday and had no complaints.
7 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
patricia
"Short Weekend"
Overall my stay was awesome. I went down to New Orleans for my birthday and had a blast. The hotel was nice and clean, the only problem my friends and I had was that the heat didn't work so our room was freezing but we were barely in there so we did not make it a big deal
2 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
"Ok stay"
Waited a long time to get checked in as the desk person was in the restroom. If you stay here, get a room on the top floor if you can because you can hear every footstep on the floors above you on the lower floors.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
"More than two less than 4"
I don't know why this hotel only has two stars. It was comfortable, easy to get to. The breakfast was decent. The neighbourhood was quiet and really close to places to go shopping. It is definitely not a two star hotel. My room was clean there was almost a full kitchen in it. Definitely better than I was expecting.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Christine
"wrong address"
The address is wrong on hotel.com it is not in harahan- that is a really bad neighborhood!! It is metaire, la.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
"convenient!"
We only stayed 1 night, but it will definitely be my hotel choice whenever i visit new orleans. The two bedroom was very convenient. Usually i have to get two rooms when i travel with my kids. We also saved money with the complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
myisha
"Weekend trip"
Didn't get to do everything we went there to do due to the rain, but the hotel was a nice order in and stay in type of place.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"It'll work in a pinch"
The hotel had an odor as well as my room. The rooms were old and mine wasn't as clean as it should've been. The customer service was EXCELLENT! However, it wasn't enough to make me stay another night. I expected better from a Marriot.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
DNisha
"Gurls weekend"
Lyv it
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
markeasha
"Enjoyable stay here. Very clean."
Family of 6 stayed in 2 bedroom suite. 1 queen bed in each bedroom which were comfortable, and a sofa bed in living area which was the worst. We asked for a new mattress and they sent out the engineer to see if it needed changing, however the answer was NO. Pool was small but enjoyable, breakfast was fine although the breakfast room was far to small for the amount of guests. The reception staff were lovely. The suite had only one mirror which was in the bathroom, it definitely needs at least a mirror in both bedrooms.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Ann
"Bed bugs"
Bed bugs!! Bed bugs!! In my room!! I was bit several times and had pictures of them in the bed. Then the landscaping company was blowing leaves outside my window
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Labor Day Getaway"
Rooms were excellent for our family size of 6. My only complaint is that I was on the 1st floor and the guests above me we're having a kids party. The policy clearly states no parties and they only allow 3 warnings for noise. Well after about the 4th warning and at 2am, I was fed up with the jumping very hard in all of the rooms. It sounded like they would fall through the ceiling at any minute. I must say that after calling the front desk and expressing my displeasure with a Marriott facility allowing this to go on, I heard no more noise. I really thank them for whatever they did or said to make then finally comply. The hostess was soooo manerable and professional in everything she did for us. I just wish it had been done sooner. The Caucasian lady who was over the breakfast was awesome as well. She made sure there was food, and even gave sightseeing tips on events happening in the area. Awesome, next time I'll choose 3rd floor though!!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Gwendolyn
"New Orleans"
The hotel room had an odor, the breakfast area was small not enough tables or chairs to accommodate everyone
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Mario
"service was stellar!"
The best part of the trip was the service. Gail at the front desk made the difference. She was very kind and patient and worked with me to make my stay wonderful. Had a slight inconvenience with my original room but after getting another room everything went smoothly. Highly recommended this hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
joseph
"4.9 out of 5 stars!"
This place was pretty amazing. The staff was very friendly when we arrived. We reserved a room for four adults & two children about two weeks in advance. The rooms were a good size with queen beds in each and a fold out couch in the living room. It was very spacious and the full kitchen with pots and pans was pretty awesome as well. The only downside about this place was the pool. It was kinda dirty and they don't allow any alcohol in the pool area, plastic or not. There is also a movie theater, Popeye's, and laser tag zone within walking distance and a Wal-Mart a few minutes away. All in all, it was a great stay! 4.9 out of 5 stars!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Juan Antonio
The motel had plenty of space for our son, daughter-in-law and grandchild; as well as us. It was in a nice area and had easy access to the attractions we wanted to see.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Carolyn
"Worked out nicely for a family of six"
Our family of six were comfortable here for the night we stayed. The suite had two bedrooms and a living room with a small, but complete kitchen. I could easily see being comfortable here for a week. The woman working the night shift when we checked in at 1:30 was extremely polite and friendly. The breakfast area was rather small for the number of guests, but the food was as expected for a free hot breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Dale
"Nice Stay"
This hotel needs to review its wifi access policy. We are 5 people in a 2-bedroom suite, wifi access was limited by hotel to 3 devices, I called the front desk to complain and the lady was asking me to make payment for additional connections. This is not the free wifi advertised by the hotel. We have stayed in 6 hotels in 6 US states within the last 4 weeks, this is the only hotel we have this limitation.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Victor
Passing through on a road trip. Very comfortable stay.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
The front desk staff was very couteous! Rooms were really clean! Great stay at a great price! The hotel was doing some repairs but still great condition!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Satisfied"
We were very surprised by the property cleanliness. The room was comfortable and was near a movie theater and restaurants. We would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Cynthia
"Would stay again."
Nice big room. Quiet. Good value for the money.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Joel
"Perfect for Large Groups or Families."
Spent three nights here. The room is massive, more like an entire apartment rather than a hotel room. I was pleasantly surprised by the size. It had a full kitchen and two bedrooms in addition to a sofa bed in the living/dining room. Had a really pleasant stay here. Only negative was the wifi network. Complimentary access is limited to two devices only. In this day and age the average person has at least two devices requiring connectivity (a cellphone and an ipad/laptop). Hotel management should reconsider this policy.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Not Good"
Strange hotel for a Marriott, Very small rooms, very high security wall only a few feet outside of my window, very different kind of secure entrance procedures through lobby, would not stay here again, rude staff.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"good location"
love location. hotel under staffed. had to move rooms because toilet over flooded that was an inconvience
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Overnight stay"
My granddaughters and I stayed here for a cheer competition. The hotel is nice, halls are a little dark and narrow. We were in a separate building from the front desk and breakfast area which was a little inconvenient. The room itself was compact but comfortable. I'm told the sleeper sofa was very uncomfortable. But, overall it was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Ricki A.
"worth the stay"
I loved the hotel the employees weren't so friendly but the overall hotel it's self was nice. I will be returning next year if the Lord above says the same
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"StFf"
Staff was very helpful and polite
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"nice hotel closest to all the restaurants"
The room is very clean and nice .the bed is very soft. And it got a nice kitchen with appliance you will enjoy your stay .Everybody is nice there.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great staff but"
This hotel is nice and modern but seems to rely on inexpensive household grade furnishings and interior decor. They need to replace them more frequently. The rooms are showing wear and tear.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Home away from home"
I can't remember our front desk clerk's name but he was AWESOME!Very helpful and friendly. I will be returning this summer!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
kimberly
"Weekend"
Wonderful cheerful staff. Breakfast was very basic, and we ended up eating breakfast elsewhere. Breakfast could be improved.
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Catherine
"Caring staff"
We were in town for a funeral. The staff was very caring and understanding to our situation. The hotel was nice, but the breakfast was not that great. There was not much of a selection.
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Catherine
"Short, but great stay!!!"
Everything was great just a little heavy walking from upstairs guest and old/charming smell to my room very clean though. LOL. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Just loooooved the kitchenette!!! Extremely close to shopping and the theatre is literally next door, BONUS!!! French quarters only about 15-20mins, perfect! My dog felt at home thanks so much Marriott!!!!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Shelly
"anything can happen...."
The staff at this hotel are all extremely friendly, helpful and do a great job of making you feel at home. The place has recently been remodeled in a ketchup and mustard color scheme which is jarring at first but then you get used to it. I was there four nights and each one was different. The first night a big group of kids got thrown out of the hotel and set off the fire alarm before they left. The second night was completely silent. The third night I could hear the couple talking in the next room. The fourth night I could hear the guy SNORING in the next room. The hotel is pet friendly (I love dogs) but you can sometimes hear them barking. The hotel is squeezed into an industrial area that is strangled with big ticket shopping (K-Mart, Best Buy etc.) but you CAN walk to a movie theatre. But overall, believe it or not, I had a good time. :)
4 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Awesome!"
Very nice hotel friendly service and would stay there again!!
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Hatti
It was a nice experience an iwill be back.. Would recomend anyone to stay there an everyone is friendly
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Hotel was close to where I needed to be. Definitely recommend!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Excellent Place"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent for our travel to and from New Orleans. When I'm in the area again, I will certainly stay there. I think I've found a home away from home. We enjoyed being close to the shopping mall, and excellent eating places.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Mayme
Nice hotel close to the airport and not too far away from downtown New Orleans.
"Awesome"
Everything was great. Enjoyed the stay and the drive was perfect.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Excellent Condition"
We stayed 3 nights in one of the 2 bedroom suites. It was wonderful. The staffs were courteous and helpful. Rooms were clean and hotel location was perfect and easily accessible to everywhere. I'll definitely stay here again when next I visit.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Lou
"Best hotel that I have stayed at."
Everything was perfect!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"towneplace"
very good hotel - staff are very friendly and helpful
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
kim
The hotel exceeded my expectations. The room were nice and clean, beds very comfortable, the pool was exceptionally clean to be outside, and the the hotel was located in a great area. Only thing was the continental breakfast was very skimpy, I've always had continental breakfasts with much more options. Will definitely return.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Chaundra
The hotel was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. There are coffee shops, restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater all within a five minute drive. The drive to Bourbon Street/Jackson Square/River Walk/the aquarium is about 25-30 minutes. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any visitors who don't mind the drive into the city.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014