All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here17450 Fox Dr, Livonia, MI, 48152, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Go ahead. You'll like it!"
Good no complaints & great cust service
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Channelle
Hotel is located in a nice area
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Merry Christmas"
Visiting Michigan for a week over the holidays. I rented a studio which included a full kitchen and found it to be very comfortable and quiet, I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying again on our next trip>
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Get back early."
Great place. Great breakfast. Great location. The only bad thing is if you get there after 8p you will have to park along the side of the building.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Joshua
"DANK"
DANK.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Blah"
Won't be remembered. Neutral. Neither good nor memorably bad. Just a basic stay. Wish this property would either have its own address or more obvious signage. At the end of a long travel day no one really needs a scavenger hunt for the hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Rich
needed redecorating badly the carpet was rough berber, no draperies or decent pictures. Was a very large room and was very clean, but the pictures on the web site and the rooms did not coinside. the breakfast was terrible and all frozen food or packaged. We had spoiled milk. Not good
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
JoAnn
"*NO sleep, ceilings/walls thin/ELEPHANTS ABOVE !!"
I was very exhausted when I arrived, at 3 am. I had to get up in just 4 hours for work, so sleep was very important. BIG PROBLEM, the people above me sounded like wild elephants just from their walking back and fourth for hours on end, untill it was time to get up when the sound became more of a banging, like a head board for my last 1/2 hour of laying down. these walls and ceilings are so thin, unless a mouse is above or beside you, it will be torture if you have any one who is just merely walking around (forever) above you. the people above were only visiting, making no loud voices, it was just that pacing which really is a problem at this place. Other than that, it was really hard to find, as it is way back in between other hotels with a tiny sign, hard to find in the dark, other than that, the out door pool looked clean, and was happy for the ceral and milk and yorgurt at the lobby with coffee, which ends at around 9:30. this is a clean place, I liked it a lot, but the paper thin walls really wrecked all 3 nights of my stay due to some innocent walkers and talkers above, I even tried a sleeping pill, with not much relief. this was a working trip, I should have stayed some where else, and the amount for each night should have been used elsewhere for same price, but with more luxerious accomodations.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
wendy&pete
"Quiet and conveniently located"
We were very pleased with the hotel. our room was clean and comfortable. It was also quiet! You could not hear road traffic. It was located close to highways, shopping and restaurants.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Jane
"Smoke in Non-Smoking Rooms"
It was nice the bed was comfortable and the rooms looks just like the advertisement. However I called customer service to let them know I smelt smoke through and they sent the maintanice guy to come and he just spreaded... It wasnt that the room stunk but someone was smoking in the next room and it was coming through the walls and they are non-smoking rooms... But the stay for the price was real nice.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Christina Houston
"A nice place off Ann Arbor"
We were at Ann Arbor for my graduation from Ross School of Business. We needed a place to stay after the graduation because the hotels inside and surrounding campus were fully booked. We're glad we found this place which was just 20 mins away from U of M and worked out well for us.
4 night business trip May 1, 2014
John P.
Hotel was very clean and comfortable! We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"enjoyable"
It was home away from home! I love most the beds, was hard to get out of it the next morning. Slept like a queen.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
ms gee
Great! I will always come back.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Sontee
the staff was very nice & helpful.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Close to race destination-Plymouth"
I've stayed here a few times in the past couple months. The staff is very pleasant and accomodating. The "quick" breakfast is pretty decent and it's free. One person on the staff sticks out - Christina. She is very polite, professional and knowledgeable. She makes you feel good about your being there.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Pamela Fender
"Great Location for us."
Staff was friendly, made us feel like they knew us and really cared.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
c. l.
"Great Value. Nice Hotel"
This was an excellent value for a hotel. The room was a suite and was very comfortable. The hotel was located in a business park. Very nice area with lots of different types of restaurants. Rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was just oatmeal, toast, bagels etc.. Very, very basic. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
Rick Dragucevich
"OK except for..........."
This was a very good room, except the bathroom had excessive hair on the floor and 2 dirt spots---didn't feel comfortable being in the bathroom without shoes on. Everything else was above average.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Paper-thin Walls and Overflowing Bathtub"
The room was small, the walls were paper-thin - I could hear the people next to us talking the whole night and the people above us walking around in their room. And we me and my BF took a shower, the tub was over flowing to the point of spillage. Gross. The women at the front desk was very accommodating, and the breakfast area had a decent selection, but would I go back..no.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Sara
"As expected!"
Well I waited too late to book a room in Ann Arbor for the game weekend so had to venture out a bit. As it turns out, the drive from Livonia to Michigan Stadium was very short and I'm very happy we found Towneplace Suites! The in room kitchenette was a great convenience and it really felt like a studio apartment rather than a hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Trey
"Very quiet location."
No traffic or other obnoxious sounds. Parking was well lit and close to the buildings. Attendants at the desk were all very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Rosemary
"Great stay for Michigan Football"
This hotel is about 25 minutes from the Big House but it is an easy drive and you are not paying the high Ann Arbor hotel costs. This hotel was very clean and the front desk people were amazingly friendly!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Beck
"Fine experience"
Everyone was very friendly, room was clean and I enjoyed using the exercise room. Popcorn and availability of coffee during the day was a plus. Wish there could have been a place to jog nearby. We cannot comment on breakfast since we ate with family rather than in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Comforts of Home"
A great place to unpack, take your shoes off and relax. Close to many fine restaurants and shops. Easy access to the interstate. Friendly staff and very clean rooms!
21 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nice hotel but...."
Very nice hotel. Was close to stores,food,etc. Friendly courteous staff. But.....for a $150 a night I expected a better breakfast selection than cereal and Bagels.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
No real issues except that the gym only has a treadmill and elliptical machine. The hallway always seemed to smell like curry, but that is almost expected when rooms have a full kitchen for people to cook in. Easy access to the highway, a mall, and restaurants.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"You won't regret your stay here!"
First time staying in Livonia, and first time in a Marriott. Our whole experience was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly from the moment we walked in and our room was amazing, especially the price! Check in and check out was a breeze and breakfast was very good. From now on, I will only be staying in Marriott hotels... they pay great attention to detail and to their guests!
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
Amberly
"decent apartment-like suite"
Overall, a really nice place to stay when you want a few more comforts of home than a regular hotel room. I was surprised at how quiet the suites were. We barely heard any noise from other guests in the 6 days we stayed. Kitchen utensils and pots are decent, though no pans? The only aspect of the rooms that neither I nor my colleague cared for was how hard the beds were. They were HARD. Tons of restaurants around. Great table for working. Overall, it worked well for us!
6 night business trip May 17, 2013
Amber
"A hotel that feels like home"
The hotel is amazing. I will definitely stay here again. The hotel has a full kitchen which is so great. It comes with everything you need. The AC worked really well which is surprising for a hotel room. I find most hotel units don't circulate, but this one did. Everything was very clean and the workers were really nice. We never went down for breakfast, but it's a great offer. The bed was comfortable. My only complaint is that the bed was small. It was even smaller than most queens. The surrounding area is great. It offers everything you need.
4 night business trip May 16, 2013
Rachel B
room was clean, but it had a bad smell...had to keep the window open. Also, could hear the person in the room above pacing all night long
4 night trip May 2, 2013
close to everything need
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2013
Rooms need updating
Business trip May 5, 2013
"nice and comfortable"
Stay was nice. Nice area and hotel was very close to shopping and market. Breakfast was "ok"..I feel they could offer a little more "American" breakfast but overall decent. This is a good place if you dont plan on spending too much time in the room. I enjoyed the kitchenette....we were able to keep treats and beverages for late night snacks. We do plan to return for a week ...visiting family.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
txmom
"Really nice and pleasent"
It was my first time at this hotel. I really liked it ,the room was nice,and the staff was really nice. My girlfriend and i will go back to this hotel.I just wished their was more things to do in Livonia for younger couples.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Roger
"Weekend Stay"
I love this place. I will stay again when I return to Detroit.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
Ken
"enjoyable stay"
The staff was accommodating and very friendly. The room was clean. The bed was a bit firm for my taste but all in all, i'd recommend this hotel to others
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2013
"Great place for the price- with kitchen"
This hotel was one of the best hotels I ever stayed in, first of all I have to say that we went as a family with my kids and my wife, the kitchen was very helpful, the only think I didn't like was the sofa bed, otherwise the service is amazing especially for the price (80/night)
3 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Very nice. Loved that it had a kitchen. Will stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Very friendly staff! Nice size room and very clean. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Great Place"
Place was great. No problems.Bed was a bit uncomfortable.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2012
Arrin
"Convenient"
Near the airport without the next door noise. Extremely accommodating customer service. So pleasant.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Nice Rooms"
Beds were amazing. Nice room setup. Conveniently located right by krogers for groceries.
Romance trip Sep 28, 2012
"quality for a good price"
Recommended strongly. I greatly appreciate the hotel management for not deducting us for accidentally walking away with the hotel's cooking pot.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Sean
"wedding at St. John Inn"
Place was great, much cheaper than the St. John Inn! Room was clean, tidy, did smell kinda musty, went away after the AC was on for a while. Breakfast was average at best.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
I had a very pleasant stay here. I had stayed here before and it was especially nice that they have added a continental breakfast. Only drawback (temporary) was the road construction on Six Mile - it made going East from the hotel slightly irritating. Close to many restaurants & Laurel Park Mall! Clean & comfy. Huge desk/workpace if you need it.
Other trip Jun 13, 2012
Cheryl

Nice hotel, quiet and comfortable. Good location, close to good restaurants.
Response by Towneplace Suites By Marriott Detroit Livonia
Thank you for the kind words and good review. We are always happy to hear that our guests had a wonderful time here at our hotel!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Just stayed 1 night prior to the Winter Classic in Ann Arbor. The staff were welcoming and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Great place. Worth the money. Clean and comfortable room
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Hotel Staff were Great, Would have no hesitation to stay again.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013