All hotels in Littleton, Colorado, United States of America
10902 W Toller Dr, Littleton, CO, 80127, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

5 night trip Sep 20, 2013
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
judy
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
07/13/15 motherjanegoose lawrenceville,ga
I am a repeat customer, to this location. It is on a quiet street and away from road traffic. It is close enough to stores and restaurants to be quite convenient and a quick hop on the freeway. The staff and management aim to please. The rooms are clean and comfortable. You can see the stars at night! Lovely stay!
"Quiet corner of Denver"
06/09/15 glarson2 Faribault
This hotel was about 30 minutes from downtown Denver but it was well worth the trip. It is located on the very edge of the foothills, with beautiful views and a quiet atmosphere. The hotel and rooms were immaculate. The suite had everything you would need for a night or a month. We had a full kitchen and desk space, complete with pots and pans. The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast, while basic, was very much appreciated. I will definitely be staying here again.
"A Solid Place to Spend a Day or Two"
06/06/15 AGoingGal Huntsville, Alabama
This hotel is in better shape than the last TPS I stayed in. They have cookies every evening around 1700 and I was informed of this fact at check in which I thought was nice. Sometimes hotels never mention they will have cookies later. Our room was the typical TPS layout and we opted for a studio which I prefer as they feel roomier. The room had a recycle bin. Our room was fine and the layout good; I always like the studio suite concept as it gives room to spread out. There are no luggage racks as they expect you to unpack and place your items in drawers. I never do that so I wish the “extended stay” hotels had luggage racks. I laid my suitcase on the kitchen counter. They had a tray for your laptop beside the sofa that was appreciated. The bed slept OK but they could use a thicken mattress pad. Everything seemed clean enough. Breakfast was as expected for a Towneplace Suites. It is closer to continental than most but they did have hot oatmeal and a waffle maker. Hard boiled eggs were also available. I wish the coffee was bolder but I find the coffee weak in most Marriott chain hotels.
"Amidst it all"
06/04/15 JMeierPhoto Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
As three time visitors, my wife and I picked a easily accessible spot on the southwest side of Denver. Townplace Suites has an ideal and centrally located vantage point to Castlerock, Colorado Springs to the south, Boulder to the north and several highways. Our room was quiet, spacious and well-equipped. Littleton, Sheridan and Englewood are close and loaded with good food/ bars. The staff was knowledgeable, attentive and pleasant. They also made it easy for us to accommodate meeting a friend from out of town, plenty of room with the pullout couch. Four stars for a clean, beautiful and affordable stay.
"Nice and quiet stay"
05/28/15 jitter17
My husband and I stayed for 2 nights while on vacation. The full kitchen was great, loved having a freezer. It would come in super handy for long stays. This hotel is on the outskirts of the Denver area, nestled at the bottom of a foothill. If you're looking for something quiet, it's for you. The highway is easy to get to, so we found it perfectly convenient. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner wasn't loud, breakfast was your average hotel fair. Would stay again.
"Loved this hotel!"
05/27/15 REYNE K
To start the view is beautiful. The area is very quite and the staff goes above and beyond. My room was clean and well equipped. There was noise from the room above but no more than other hotels, and I stay in many.
"Place to Sleep"
05/21/15 angobanjo Beaverton, Oregon
In town for graduation and needed place to stay. Family needed place to get ready.Convenient, clean and nice rooms with kitchens. Breakfast typical. Comfy bed. Easy access from freeway. Brother has suite that had 2 bedrooms, kitchen & small living room.
"Good Breakfast, Clean Facility"
05/13/15 L166 Memphis, Tennessee
Stayed there recently for a weekend college graduation. The hotel was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was fine with several choices. Although we had a two bedroom suite,the room was not well stocked with supplies. We had a great view of the mountains. I would def stay there again.
"Cancelled My Reservation"
05/04/15 FenwayBob Salt Lake City, Utah
Marriott properties typically rock. Have been a Marriott Rewards member for 4 decades. Planning to thru-hike the Colorado Trail. This property is four miles from the starting trailhead. Early AM transportation to trailhead on Day 1 is mission critical. TownePlace management has demonstrated a "Can't Do attitude" via 2 phone calls. Made a personal visit several days ago to sort out trailhead transportation possibilities. Throughout conversation with the day manager was multi-tasking 100% of the time. Frankly, it was rather rude being a customer and communicating while the he was vigorously typing on his keyboard. Particularly since no other customers were in line, in the lobby or preparing to enter the lobby. My impression, it seemed like I was invading his personal space. He offered no solutions other than to expect a 2+ hour wait after calling a cab. I had to leave and was extremely disappointed. Thus I went downtown across the street from the Amtrak Station we will be arriving on and found a non-Marriott property that has the capability of ordering a town car for a specific time and date. Very, very disappointed with the TownePlace customer service. Failure to arrive at a solution is acceptable, not attempting to find one is not acceptable. If you have no special needs, I'm sure the property achieves the TownePlace room standard set by Marriott. If you need customer service, this is their "Can't Do!" location.
"Somewhat easy isolated"
04/21/15 clrdo82 League City, Texas
While this was very isolated, such as being far from Colorado's most popular attractions (Denver, skiing, Boulder, Sports Authority Field) it was convenient for us. It's nice being close to highway, but not so close as to hear the traffic. We had a late check in and we were accommodated, even gave us a view of the mountains. I would stay again for the convenience and having a kitchen, but I certainly wouldn't make it my first choice.