All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
1002 Monterey Dr, Aiken, SC, 29803-2107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome Experience !!!!"
Awesome Hotel ! Great value for price.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Darrell
"Sleep inn"
We were staying for a softball tournament. Everything was near us... Including Walmart and tons of restaurants. We loved the buffet breakfast too
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Traci
I had never stayed at a Sleep Inn and was a little worried about the condition of the hotel prior to arriving; however, I was pleasently surprised. The hotel staff was super friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Very comfortable and will stay there again. Great location and friendly staff!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Carey
"Masters trip"
Good stay. AC unit a little noisy. Pleasant room. Ok breakfast. 30 minutes to The Masters. I left my iPad behind and the helped me get it back.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
golf fan
"Easter escape"
Third time staying here and service and hospitality was excellent! Breakfast needs to be revised: do away with the instant grits and oatmeal and cook them on site.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Jay
"2nd stay, such a disappointment!"
We previously stayed at this location back in the summer and it was wonderful. Very clean and and very friendly staff. This time we booked through Expedia for two nights and were so disappointed. When we checked in the attendant was nice but not super friendly, as before. Whe. We came back to our room the second evening, after having been out all day, we found that housekeeping had been to our room but did very little. The beds were not "made" but the sheets and quilt had been pulled up and were crookedly hangin on one side and the little decorative cover across the foot of the bed was laid on upside down with the tag sticking straight up. The other decorative cover was not even put back on the bed. There were two adults and two teens in the room so all towels had been used. They took away all of the dirty towels but left NONE. The trash cans were not emptied at all and still full. I went down to the front desk and the attendant apologized and said she would make a note of it and handed me a stack of towels, hand towels and washcloths. We will find another hotel the next time we need to stay in Aiken.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Suzanne
"Nice, Clean hotel. Staff was Friendly"
Close to resturants and well maintained grounds! Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Greg
"Nice stay, clean"
Room was clean, I would stay here again. Although someone called my room at 5:20 AM & woke the whole family. Woman at the desk was very accommodating & friendly. Sink area was very bright when I got up early & in a weird place, right next to the bed. Overall, very nice, food in morning was good.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Staff was very accomodating. The cafe was busy in the morning but the staff made sure there was not any shortage of food.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Staff was extremely helpful. We were there to visit family(my 99 year old mother) and she passed away while we were there. We had to scramble to reserve rooms for other family members who were arriving on short notice and the staff was very cooperative in helping us.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Nice, Comfortable and Convenient. Could use a little more variety for breakfas.t
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Murph
"the bad outweighs the good..."
Pros: - very nice staff - breakfast buffet at par or even better than average - decently clean rooms / sheets / etc; AC worked well Cons: - potent Smoke smell! In a "completely nonsmoking" hotel. The entire 3rd floor smelled like smoke; hallway and rooms - many annoyances! - Key card was deactivated twice in a 4 day stay. Once I couldn't enter the building at all, once it worked on the outside door but not my room door. - Housekeeping knocked twice on a door labeled "do not disturb" prior to check-out time on my last morning. Woke me up both times since I was sleeping after working late. - Internet - decent most of the time, but super slow when I got home from work around 3AM.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
I enjoyed my stay. It was clean and quiet. I stayed in the middle of the week. Not sure if that's way it was so quiet. The bed was comfortable.I got a good night sleep.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Ann
"A night of odors and noise"
I very much disliked my stay from the moment I walked into the room. The employees were nice and kind the room was big (2 queens) but the room had a strong damp and musty smell. The walls and doors seemed to pass a lot of sound through them. Not very quiet and the mustiness was made me check out the next morning. I stayed my 1 night and cancelled my extension for 2 other nights I had made and moved to a different hotel. It has got to be old carpets and old airconditioning units not being cleaned in my opinion.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Michael Waite
"GREAT HOTEL AND STAFF - POOR BREAKFAST SERVICE"
THE HOTEL WAS GREAT. IT WAS CLEAN AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED. THE STAFF WAS EXTRA FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE WAS THE BREAKFAST PROVIDED. VERY LIMITED SELECTION OF ITEMS. THE FOOD WAS GOOD BUT THERE WAS NO FOOD AVAILABLE. WENT DOWN THE 1ST MORNING AT 8:40 ( CLOSES @ 9:30) - 4 SAUSAGES AVAILABLE, NO EGGS, NO WAFFLE BATTER. THE 2ND DAY WENT DOWN AT 8:30 AND THERE WAS EVEN LESS AVAILABLE. NO YOGURT, NO BOILED EGGS , NO WAFFLE BATTER, NO BAGELS. THE DINING ROOM WAS FULL OF PEOPLE WITH NOTHING TO EAT. THREE LADIES CAME IN ABOUT 9:00 AND REALLY GOT BUSY PUTTING EVERYTHING OUT SO EVERYONE DID GET TO EAT. THE BUSIEST TIME OF BREAKFAST IS ALWAYS THE LAST HOUR TO HOUR AND A HALF. THEY NEED TO BE MORE PREPARED FOR THIS AND NOT CUT OFF THE FOOD AT 8:30.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
DJ
The rooms were clean and the front desk attendant was very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Every one on staff was great !
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Zero customer service"
Had 3 night reservation and spent just one night as plans were changed due to bad weather. Booked through Expedia and had to cancel remaining nights through Expedia. Hotel had to approve cancellation and 4 attempts by Expedia over a 10 day period resulted in "manager required to approve but the manager is not available" each time they called. It is obvious that the hotel has no intention to aprove the cancellation and the manager does not have the common courtesy to respond to the issue.
Other trip May 13, 2014
T
"Well maintained"
Would like to see nuts put out for oatmeal.
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Jon
"Surprisingly very nice."
Well priced and very comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Masters weekend"
The Sleep Inn was great for what we needed. 25 minutes to Augusta National, a couple of places to eat nearby and a nice breakfast included. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, the only odd thing was that the sink was located in the room as opposed to in a separate bathroom.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Tony
"Out of the way but worth the trip"
I had to find a hotel that wasnt in Augusta since the Masters was goint on the week I was there. Aiken is a 30-40 minute easy ride and gave me everything I needed without getting stuck downtown.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Russ
"close to must see event"
As expected
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
THF
"quiet weekend hotel"
very quiet hotel on the weekend. good breakfast items and popcorn at night s a nice touch.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Don't be fooled by the plainness of the lobby."
I arrived at the hotel quite tired and did not expect much from the room after seeing how plain the lobby appeared to be at first glance. The room proved to be very nice -- spacious, very comfortable, attractive, rich in amenities.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Cathy
"Not bad for over night stay"
Was overall a good stay. They were setting up for happy hour when I arrived & I was offered snacks & beverage. Room was clean. Only problem was not being able to get temperature adjusted to a comfy level. Staff was great!!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
Knight
"Reunion"
Stayed there to see friends from military in Germany. We had not seen them since 1973! Hotel was right down the street from their house. Arrived on 10/09/13 at approx. 1:00 PM. Staff at the desk was friendly, helpful and very welcoming. We were able to check in early as our room was ready. We needed it after the long drive we had. Room was perfect and very comfortable. I would stay at this hotel again and would be very receptive to using Sleep Inns again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Eggie
"Great Place"
Well I didn't interact with the staff much, but when I did, they were a great help, and always smiled. Very informative also about there benefits when you stay. Were generous with everything they offered. Room was great, clean and well stocked. Had everything I needed in the room and more. Only thing I would say could change is a stronger internet signal for the 3rd floor. Other then that, perfect experience.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Jeremy
"Friendly staff,clean rooms"
We were in town for a family matter. The staff was friendly and room was nice for the price.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Golf and sight seeing, shopping, too."
The motel was convenient and the people nice; inquired if everything was o.k. The room was a nice size and pleasant enough except the bathroom was extremely small! Had we been large people it would have been very unpleasant! Plus, the pocket door was difficult to close and there was no privacy! It looked as though a former closet area had been turned into a bathroom; just too small and especially for such a nice large room. When we arrived the laundry room door, which was adjacent to the hallway was open and not a pleasant site nor odor. Most unusual for a hotel! The price was good but I'll probably think twice before staying as Sleep Inn again because of these two matters.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
"Great for Masters"
We were looking for a reasonable place to stay for the Masters and we found it at the Sleep Inn in Aiken. I don't think we've ever stayed at a Sleep Inn before but I definitely would again. The room was clean, bed was comfy and the hotel was tastefully designed. It was a nice touch having sacks with chips, bottled waters and coozies waiting for us in our room. Also, the person at the desk when we checked in, Josh, was fabulous! Even though the place was insanely busy with a lobby full of golf fans, he seemed to delight in the activity and took time to assist every single person quickly and with a smile. He even helped us find a restaurant for dinner that night and gave us directions to the golf course for the next morning (maybe a 20-30 minute drive). Our Masters trip was perfect and if I ever get lucky enough to get tickets again, I will immediately make reservations at this hotel.
Other trip May 16, 2013
Tammy
"Service with a smile!"
Pleasant gentleman at the reception desk. Check in was quick because of prepayment. Services and food were good. Room quiet and well furnished. Refrigerator was nice and convenient in room. Coffee available all day.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Ron
Efficient and Josh at desk was very helpful.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2013
McCoy
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was great at check in. They were helpful and even gave all the guests a small gift to help them enjoy the Masters golf tournament. My only concerns were that the hotel is much further from the interstate than I was led to believe (about 7 miles)-althought the hotel was located in a busy part of Aiken with plenty of stores and restaurants around. And Aiken is a nice little town, so being that far from the interstate wasn't the worst inconvenience. But it was still an inconvenience. And the prices were very high the week of the Masters. I bet during regular weeks the prices are lower and that would make this hotel even a better value.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Matthew
"good alternative to staying in Augusta"
very good hotel - friendly staff. Breakfast staff was overworked - garbage overflowing both mornings, etc.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Latch9
Julia and Josh went above and beyond
2 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"One of my top 5 experiences ever at a hotel."
The staff was exceptional. They couldn't have been more helpful. We were there for two practice rounds for the Masters in Augusta. They made sure that we had directions. They had a great happy hour starting at 5:30 which was much appreciated as we were really too tired to go out to eat. Breakfast was substantial, hot food and plenty of it. This to was free as well. We could stay closer to Augusta next year if we get tickets again but we would not want to miss the Sleep Inn in Aiken. Great job folks. Keep up the good work!
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"Great place for rest from the travels of the road"
Josh at the front desk was very good. Excellent greeting and had my room key ready quickly. He was informative about area surroundings and overall very friendly. The hotel's pool was very clean/new and the hotel provided a very nice afternoon happy hour with food and beverages - free. Rooms were very clean and furnished nicely. Overall a very good place to stay and with convenient restaurants located very near by. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"nice hotel, great people"
Great location, employees are exceptional. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, walking distance to shops and restaurants. Little pricey, attribute that to the fact the Master's tournament was in Augusta and visitors stayed there.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"Very comfortable"
Huge room, huge comfortable king bed. The 2 people i dealt with at the front desk were exceptional. Walking distance from restaurants. Breakfast was a little better than the typical continental, including scrambled eggs and over-nuked sausage (second batch of sausage was better). No complaints...great value at teh $85 i paid.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Great Value"
This location has had a recent face-lift and was in great shape. Our room was clean, very comfortable, tastefully decorated and quiet. Free breakfast was adequate with several hot food items. Staff friendly and courteous. Over all more than expected for the value.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2013
great staff super clean room
Romance trip Mar 5, 2013
roch
"Good for a night. Quiet."
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Room shows wear but comfortable. Needs a good cleaning, not just a vaccuum and dusting. Dirty handprints on door including bathroom. Two lights out in room. Brought it up to the staff they took care of it. Not right on a busy highway. Quiet as I like it. Area has everything you need.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"9 rooms"
Bus driver had 'critters' in his bed. Everything else was outstanding.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable"
Comfortable and clean. The shower was a galley style without a bathtub, which would be a problem if you wanted a bath. A little overpriced for the area, but clean and friendly.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
Startbox
"Super nice stay in Aiken"
I was extremely satisfied and frankly surprised that a Sleep In Hotel could be so nice. I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Sylvia
"Excellent service and value"
Great hotel for the money. Very comfortable and in the most convenient location in Aiken.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2012
Jay
Clean. Comfortable. Quiet. Professional. Everything was great.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Redone rooms very nice"
Rooms were redecorated and bed was very comfortable
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2012