All hotels in Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
6055 Belle Grove Rd, Baltimore, MD, 21225, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Hotel is nicely renovated, everything was clean and front desk service was great. Thanks!
Response by Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Many thanks for the wonderful 4 star review of your stay with us. We're glad you enjoyed our recent renovations. We love the red and black! We will be sharing your kind words with our staff. Come see us again the next time you're in Baltimore.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Leticia
"Pretty good. no major complaints"
I stayed for 5 days while I studied for my boards. Overall the room was quiet enough but there were the occasional people who were yelling in the hallway. The entire staff was friendly except for 1 front desk girl whom seemed to really hate being there. There area is ok.
Response by Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Thank you for the 4 star review of your stay with us. We appreciate the kind words and are glad that it suited your studying purposes. Our apologies for the staff member that was less than pleasant. Please come see us again soon.
5 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Very pleased with my stay. Very nice room.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Best best western I have ever seen"
Great hotel,
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
The room was small & there was only a shower. There was a shuttle from the airport but it was approximately a 20 minute ride from airport.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Brenda
"Well worth the price. Grat deal"
Great hotel for the price. Not 5 star but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included and was excellent. No complaints here
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Glenn
"great for the money"
Just needed a place to crash, close to BWI. Can't beat this place for the money. Room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was wonderful, and the hotel was nice and quiet.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
Our bathroom sink handle was broken. The shower door wouldn't close very easily. The room was comfortable. The breakfast staff was very friendly and kind.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
This hotel is very conveniently located to the Baltimore area. It is quiet, clean and reasonably priced. The hot breakfast had a fair selection. I have stayed here before and would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Marcella
TV was broken, lamp was broken, took OVER ONE HOUR to get a shuttle from the airport.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2015
the room was good but the beds seemed more like a full then a queen
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
tiffny
My fiance were extremely happy with our stay.The staff was ffriendly and extremely helpful. Our room was on the top floor which are suites, which was very nice.But the air conditioning wasn't working, so we were placed on the first floor in a smaller room. Wasn't happy about that but it was just as nice, just smaller. The breakfast was tasty Overall this hotel was one of the best that we've stayed in. We will definitely stay here again when in the area.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Work in Batimore"
Great pricr, good location, only problem room service was a little loud in the mornings. They woke me up two days in a row from talking loud in the hallway. Other than that I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great choice."
Great hotel, not too far off the beaten path, convenient to freeways. Not many decent eateries close by, but many deliveries available. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom the same. Only negatives were the a/c which never quite cooled down the room or the hallways for that matter and the rather skimpy breakfast (where's the healthy, lowfat, gluten free option?) Overall, would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Dale
"Cheap and dirty"
Carpet all throughout lobby, hallways, and room was very dirty and stained. Room had mold on bathroom ceiling and stains that could have been blood related on towels and sheets. Not the best place to stay.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"nice hotel"
This hotel is nice :clean, quiet neighborhood, shopping centers and highway accessibility, free breakfast, fitness center, airport shuttle what more can you ask for..
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Francis
The hotel was clean and a great bargain. The front desk staff was friendly & helpful. Housekeeping was so-so. We stayed for 8 days; one day we had no housekeeping service and 4 days we did not receive all of the replacement linens. There are computers for customers' use, but no printer. This made boarding passes a time-consuming & tedious process.
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Comfortable accommodations. Great service
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Larnetta
"Great place...needsome attention to detail!"
My family and I stayed for 2 nights and the hotel was very comfortable and clean. We wish there was a microwave in the rooms and breakfast would have gone at least for another 30 minutes. We asked the ladies cleaning rooms for trash bags since there weren't any and more towels but they only left more towels... didn't even take the overflowing trash out of our room. The manager at the front desk was very nice and courteous. Overall this is a great place to stay!
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Noemi
"Horrible waste"
Had to switch rooms 4 times, gave us the wrong room. Ac was leaking and left a mildew smell which our daughter could not be in. Bathroom door made a lot of noise, maintence crew opened ac unit and left it open and never came back. Gm never talked about compensation for all the issuses
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Damian
"very good trip"
I really enjoyed my stay.it was very peaceful and relaxing
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Local stay"
This hotel was a nice getaway. I wasn't expecting such a nice little gem so close to the airport. Rooms seemed newly renovated, with nice sized amenities. We will definitely be booking again, as it was a comfortable respite after a long week.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
I would stay in that hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Tara
"Surprisingly good hotel."
Room was clean and recently renovated but found dresser door and room door were both damaged. The damage prevented the doors from closing freely. Staff at front desk very courteous. Dunkin Dounuts and Checkers a short walk across the street. Shuttle van driver would have passed me by at airport had I not whistled loudly. Overall a good deal for the price.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
Louis Steven
the ppl here have very good customer service
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great group trip"
This hotel was very nice! Rooms were spacious and well planned! Booked 5 rooms for our group under one reservation and everyone had an easy time checking in. Everyone was pleased! Only downside was that there was no pool.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Stanley
"3nights"
got what I expected
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Business Stay June 2015"
It was a nice place to stay. Only minor annoyance was that there was no printer to print out my flight boarding pass which was remedied by printing it at their sister property. Staff was friendly and accommodated my early check in request. Overall, it was on excellent experience.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
RHODORA
"worth the price i received from hotels.com"
have stayed there before and had good experience,would stay again if price is right
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
Herbert
"Ok"
Desk person was rude to me not my husband
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Good, IF you are a heavy sleeper."
It was a noisy night, from sirens going by and the loud TV next door and people being loud in the hall - And then the wake up alarm in the next room waking me up at 5, made for a short and miserable night. The sound proofing of the rooms is not good is my biggest complaint. Will not stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Darrel
"NEEDED A PLACE"
got stuck at BWI, needed a place to stay. desk clerk was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
kenneth
"Customer Service & Professionalism"
The house keeping staff were very friendly. As well as the breakfast staff The front desk staff could work on a litle more professionalism..Always speak when your customers walk in door
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Happy"
Really nice staff. Very clean. Happy we stayed.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
mark
"Great Hotel!"
I had a great stay at this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Lynette
"It's okay."
I want to know who the photographer is, he made this hotel look a lot nicer than it is (he/she did a great gob). The hotel was simply okay nicer than a motel, but first time I have had only a stand up shower in a hotel room. I am not sure it that was just our room but that's what we had.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Matthew
"Mediocre hotel"
I stayed at their hotel while working in the area. When i went to check in around 430pm they only had one employee working at the front desk. I waited patiently in line as she was juggling phones and dealing with people at the front desk. Even when it was my turn to check in she continued to answer phones ahead of checking me in. The girl was really nice and friendly just I feel as though at that time of day you could have had another employee there to assist her. I did choose to upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi tub as I wanted to relax after a long day at work. I did not get to use the tub until 11pm at night and when I did it really didnt perform the way I thought it would and with it being that late at night i didnt want to be bothered with maintenance to try to come in and "fix" it. I also kept waking up in the middle of the night sweating because the air conditioner also was not functioning as it should have. Even when set to 60 degrees it was probably about 73-75 degrees in the room. The overall room was very nice and clean... however I feel for the amount I paid for the room it could have been better. If I knew the air conditioning was working properly I would probably stay again but i definitely would be going with the basic room as the extras aren't worth it.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
All the flights at BWI got cancelled for the evening and we had to stay until the next morning. Dozens (or hundreds) of others were trying to do the same thing at the same time. The hotel staff was clearly swamped. There was only one shuttle bus to and from the airport and there were shoving matches to see who could pile into the shuttle rather than wait for the next one. After waiting through two of these (each about half an hour apart), we just paid for a taxi. Had issues using the shuttle again the next morning as you had to reserve a spot ahead of time, and with limited shuttle availability and everyone's flight leaving at the same time, the only shuttle we could take was at 4am, several hours before our flight. Keep in mind we didn't get to the hotel until midnight, so paying for the room and a taxi both ways to the airport ended up being quite expensive considering it was only for a couple hours of sleep. So my biggest critique is that the hotel can get very swamped when the airport has a lot of cancellations. I know this is hard to deal with, but I'd suggest that the hotel bring in extra staff on short notice whenever possible. It was quite a scene to watch so many people waiting so long at the airport for a shuttle to the hotel, knowing they'd only get 3-4 hours sleep and have to do it all over again. Otherwise, the room was absolutely great. Comfortable beds, modern design, and everything I could ask for. Just wish I could have spent more time there.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Patrick
"Better than expected!!"
Really nice!!!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Not-so-nice location for food options"
This newly renovated hotel was great. However the location was not satisfactory because there aren't any good restaurants within walking distance. The staff was friendly, Amanda at the front desk especially. They had a system failure during our stay however she made sure our rate and payment info stay the same. The other issue was the breakfast selection; more menu items should be added like sausage and/or bacon. My overall stay was great!
3 night trip May 25, 2015
Porcha
"Clean Room"
I had a great stay at this hotel. My room was very nice and clean. The cleaning staff was very friendly and did a great job cleaning my room.
4 night business trip May 28, 2015
Dwight
"hotel"
close to BWI. nice neighborhood.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Friendly and accommodating"
The staff was friendly and accommodating. There were a couple of minor problems, the faucet handle and missing cable cord,which was resolved almost instantly. Very enjoyable
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Margaret
"Nice Digs"
Very clean and comfortable. Excellent accommodations and the staff was very helpful. Will definitely stay here again when I return to the area.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Barry
"Enjoyable Stay!"
Myself and family truly enjoyed our stay here! The friendly, professional staff was helpful to our needs. The spacious rooms were neat and clean with a beautiful color scheme. The only negative was that our room did not have a microwave like the reservation agent stated. Our overall experience was pleasant. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Aprile
"Quick and Easy"
Rooms were in good shape, parking was ample and close to the light rail. Just what we needed for a quick overnight with a large vehicle.
2 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Great for a weekend"
It was a great location for what we needed. They did not have a pool, bar, or hotel restaurant; but other then that, we had no complaints.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Taylor
"Parking: No Vacancy"
Nice place, near BWI, convenient to Baltimore and southern suburbs. Just can't quite figure out why the parking lot is always so filled to capacity, do they rent out space for BWI flyers? They must, or no one ever checks out. Yikes!
3 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"no pool."
My fiancé and I stayed the night here in April 2015. We took our swimsuits along as there was a pool advertised on the hotels.com website. We called the front desk and were informed that there was no pool. The spa tub was relaxing and the breakfast was filling. The neighborhood was run down and I wouldn't have left the hotel after dark. I came to realize that many people who were flying our of BWI use this hotel, they have a free shuttle and it is close by.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Front desk staff should be re-trained!"
Arrived on a rainy evening; requested a blanket for the room. I was told to come down to the lobby to get it myself. Customer service should be re-trained.
Response by Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Thank you taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. Although we appreciate the 4 stars, we are concerned with the response you received to your request. It will be addressed by the General Manager with the team. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip May 21, 2015