All hotels in Fishers, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9791 N By Northeast Blvd, Fishers, IN, 46037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

We stayed in RM 243. The floors were extremely drafty and cold by the heater/windows. Other than that our stay was great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Thank you for that five star review! We are delighted you had such a great stay with us. I will have my maintenance gentleman get into the room you stayed to make sure this does not happen to a previous guest. We are hoping for warmer weather here in Fishers soon! Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Easy access of expressway"
staff were accommodating, breakfast that was included was good; large dining area, room was comfortable and clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will come back and have many more nights with us!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Good but......"
The hotel was great. I woke up in the morning not having hot water in my room. When I checked out I found it was the entire 2nd floor that was without hot water. The attendant was overwhelmed with so many complaints at once with no assistance or manager to help.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Please accept my apology for not having hot water during your stay with us. The issue has been addressed and we have worked hard with our partnering plumbing company to ensure this does not happen again. We thank you for your business and I hope you will back with us soon to enjoy our great hotel and hot water!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice facility close to stores"
Room was muggy even with temperature on cool, it was winter. Cold water in the shower at 7:30 AM , not warm an hour later on a Sunday. No hot tub. Rooms were clean and staff was nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
We are so sorry for the experience you had with our no hot water at the hotel. With the below freezing temperatures a pipe did burst causing this issue. We have worked very hard to get this rectified so that no future guest has this same problem. Thank you for your business. I hope you will come back with us so we can show you a five star experience.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"NO HOT WATER"
Nice, new hotel...which is why we booked it. We unfortunately did not have any hot water for showers. Called the front desk, were asked to wait 30 minutes and try again. Waited 45 and nothing. Asked the front desk if they could do something about our room charge since we did not have hot water (along with about 20 other rooms) and was told that since I booked the room through a third party (hotel.com) there was nothing they could do. From now on will book my hotels directly.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Great hotel hindered by maintenance issues"
I had a great room, very comfortable, and the staff were pleasant. However, the hotel was having water pipe problems, which caused many of the rooms to be affected, leaving them with little to no hot water. I had to shower in the evening time to assure that I had some hot water, and in the mornings, I couldn't get any - even through the bathroom sink. When I talked with them about the problem, though they attempted to be hospitable, they didn't have any available rooms that were not affected. They didn't offer any sort of discount or refund, and because of the late hour, I just decided I had little choice but to stay and make do. If they can get the water issues solved, I think the hotel is great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Please accept my apology for not having any hot water during your stay with us here in Fishers. We have worked very hard with our partnering plumbing company to ensure this does not happen moving forward. Next time you are in the area please reach out to myself. I would love to make this better and show you what a stay should really be like here at the Holiday Inn Express in Fishers.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Neena
"Staff were very helpful"
I would highly recommend this hotel. Quick access to shopping centers. Clean. Friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Thank you for the great recommendation! We can't wait to have you back!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"very impressed"
Very Clean. Very Friendly. Very Modern. Very Homey.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
andre
"Great value and amenities"
Very nice, boutique style hotel. Great location, value and amenities. Added bonus; free wi-fi and breakfast!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Sandi
"It was ok, not terrible but not great either."
We stayed there because of a sporting event in the area, when checking in, our friends who booked for 4 people (1 adult, 3 children) were given a room with one king bed and were told sorry, that's all we have. The lady at the desk was not nice about it and was not apologetic. Did not offer a roll-away bed or anything. Started the whole trip on a sour note. Also, the hallways were very noisy all night. People slamming doors, screaming and talking loudly. Called down once and was told they would routinely monitor the halls but we were still awoken at 3 in the morning.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
The rooms were recently renovated and are very nice!!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Traci
"Bright shiny gem"
Great swanky hotel. Décor was beautiful bathrooms cool and it was clean. I had been on the road all week and this was a bight shiny gem compared to some of the places I stated.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"Not Hot"
The hot water in hotel was broken. Several guests were upset about this.The Elevator also was in poor repair. The thing was so loud it scared my kids when it came to a stop.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
"Not as advertised"
We reserved two rooms for the night. Check in time was 3:00 and we arrived at 4:30. After checking in, we went to our rooms and found only one was ready. The other had not yet been cleaned from the previous night (something we weren't told at check in). We decided to spend some time at the pool and hot tub while they finished cleaning. When we got to the pool area, we found there was no hot tub (it had been completely removed) and the pool was about half the size shown in the picture. Around 2:30 am, the smoke alarm began chirping about every 5 minutes - It was the sound made when the batteries are low. When we called the office, we were told that maintenance had been checking on that and they could "try" to move us to another room. Wasn't the relaxing evening we had in mind.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
I want to take the time to apologize for your recent stay with us and it falling below your expectation. I have communicated your concerns to my staff and we are dedicated to make sure this is not an experience that happens to any future guest. The hot tub was removed from the hotel almost a year ago. Please let me know if you have found a picture of this on any other website so that we can have this removed. We take pride in our property and we want our guests to come back continually throughout the years. I hope you will accept my apology and when traveling to the Fishers area, please give us another try!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"The elevator is broken and it howls all night like"
The elevator howls and slams we asked to be moved further away and were accommodated, stayed a few days and no one fixed. Then we asked for refund early one morning due to daughter was sick and were told it would be no problem and had signed paper. Expedia called on Sunday and was told to call back Monday and manager would take care of. The manager said that we stayed the 3rd day which we did not and would not honor.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Was charged 20 dollars without notice of what it was for.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Walker
Very nice. Just request a room that is far away from the elevator. The elevator is noisy.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Close to everythling"
We stayed only one night but was very impressed. We would stay there again. Very clean and roomy.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Clean, modern and comfortable"
Had to travel to Fishers last minute for a funeral and was lucky enough to find this hotel to stay in, very satisfied!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Jen
I have stayed here several times and enjoy the hotel. Lots to do around the area while visiting my grandson. The pool water could be warmer.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Interesting decor"
Looked like a brand new hotel, or built very recently. Very nice. Interior design was very stylish, kind of an early 60's retro look, I guess (I'm no expert). Very eye-catching, both in the room and in the hallways. Very good water flow in the bathroom sink, which was a real plus after a week-long stay in a Hampton Inn that had to have the most restricted water flow I've ever seen in my life (it would have been easier to shave in the water fountain, it had better flow). That must be a Hampton thing, I've seen it before. Only down downside to the HIE was the little spring tensioning thingees on the toilet paper roll. Seriously? You're worried about me using too much toilet paper? Give me a break. I hope that's not an HIE "thing". Other than that it was great. Clean, quiet, nice area, good staff, etc. Very nice hotel, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Business Trip"
Nice and clean, friendly staff. Convenient to expressway.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Just passing through...."
Stayed just one night with my elderly mother. Desk clerk was very accommodating, and located us on the first floor. Accommodations were updated and adequate. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express in Fishers, Indiana"
We were disappointed we arrived so late that we didn't get to take advantage of the pool, and the exercise equipment. The colors of the hotel were awesome...my favorite color combo of blue and green. So that started me off on the right foot right from the start. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and also seemed very caring about their patrons. Breakfast the following morning was wonderful and convenient. CINNAMON ROLLS! Yum! We have no hesitation about where we will be staying the next time we are in Fishers, Indiana!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Mom
"Just what we wanted"
Close to where we needed to be. Conveniently located on the north east side of Indianapolis. Bring house slippers since there is no carpet in the rooms, but also much cleaner too. Beds were very hard. Room was nice and cool. Breakfast included and quite good.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Terry
"Trendy modern"
Probably the trendiest holiday inn I've ever seen. Pool was small but everything else was kinda cool actually. I wanted to leave with the office chair.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
We booked a 3 person double queen room for 2 nites via a super saver with expedia. Which means you are guaranteed a 3 star hotel, but they do not reveal the name only the area, and no refunds. We decided to take the risk and what a mistake! The hotel was a Holiday Inn Express and beautifully decorated. The staff was reasonably pleasant, but seemed annoyed when I asked why we were only getting a King size bed and had to pay extra for a roll away. Entering the room it seemed pleasant enough until we heard the noise from upstairs!! None of the rooms have carpet so the wooded floors are very loud, and for some reason the door to the hallway is very thin and the noise from outside is extremely startling. Knowing we were locked in for 2 nites we decided to make the best of it. At least they have a heated pool. Wrong!! Cold, no towels, and where the Jacuzzi was supposed to be nothing but empty space. We went back up to our room to discover there was only one wash cloth and the bathroom had a peculiar smell...like dandruff?? eewwhh, we will never stay here again. We looked longingly out of our window at the Motel 8 thinking we would of been better off.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
I am sorry to hear about your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express of Fishers. We as a staff care what our guests have to say about their time while with us and I can assure you this is not the normal experience you should have expected while here. We hope that in the future that you will try us again so that we can make it right.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Shelly
"nice hotel"
over all very nice room/staff/ breakfast was decent and had good variety. If I had a negative comment it would be that the did not have a mini fridge..(I know most don't...so no biggy) but I wish more would. Over all very clean room/hotel and good staff.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Exceeded Expectations"
I was surprised by this hotel. I loved the fact that they had hard wood floors in the rooms. It made it feel much more clean than other hotels I have previously stayed at. The staff was very welcoming and made me feel valued. A must stay for next time!
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Anne
"Very nice hotel"
Had an excellent 1 night stay here. The rooms were some of the nicest I've seen. Loved that there was no carpet.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice, clean hotel. Great service, fair price."
Great hotel. My only complaint is a $20 charge that's showing up. I did not rent any premium channels or take any snacks or anything so I'm not sure what the charge is for and will have to get that resolved.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Castleton/Keystone shopping"
Very pleasant stay overall. Was disappointed that the spa had been removed from the pool area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant stay here with us! We are conveniently located right off I-69 and accessible to many attractions in the Indy area. I'm sorry that we no longer have a spa, but glad to hear you had such a positive experience with us. Please come see us again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Don
"Up-to-date"
Very modern hotel with a decent breakfast. Everything was good with my stay the only thing I could complain about is the showers. They are very low on water pressure and no bathtub and there is a picture advertising a bathtub on the website. That fact would have been nice to know since I've got young kids and stayed a whole weekend who dislike taking showers. Didn't use the pool or workout facility.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
I'm glad you enjoyed our modern and upscale Holiday Inn Express here in Fishers. I apologize for any misunderstanding of no bathtubs in our guest rooms. We do have bath tubs in our two room suites on property. Next time you are in the area we would love to put you into one.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Candace
"noise"
I really liked the hotel, very well decorated with hardwood floors which leads to my only complaint .We were given a room on the bottom floor and you could hear what seemed like a stampede of people wearing cowboy boots/high heels walking on hardwood right above us, very loud and non stop . I would recommend if you are staying in this hotel you request a upper level room!!!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"last minute purchase"
great staff -- last minute purchase and even though the room we booked wasn't available we were able to get an upgraded room and we had to leave early for an efvent and they agreed to open the cold bar for breakfast early for us. awesome remodel and great staff!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Thank you for your kinds words! I'm glad we were able to upgrade you and you were able to see one of our nice spacious suites! We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
shelley
"Very pleasant surprise"
We only stayed one night at this hotel, as it was a stop off on our road trip home. So we were very pleasantly surprised at the level comfort we experienced here - we loved the decor: the paint and color schemes were very interesting, without being off-putting or garrish. I enjoyed the juxtaposition of wallpaper and paint, as there were several that seemed textured. All in all, a very nice experience, and we will not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Beautiful hotel"
I did not want to leave. Very modern hotel with all the ammmenities.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Kc
"Nice modern hotel"
Nice hotel and friendly staff. My only complaint is that there was no hot tub in the pool area.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"tom petty getaway"
the room was very nice and comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was typical but very good. My wife loved the biscuits n gravy. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Overall very satisfied"
Staff very friendly. Hotel very modern and clean. Breakfast included many options. Rooms nice sized. 4 rating on Comfort category due to synthetic wood floors in the room not insulating the noise from above. We could hear people walking across the floor in the room above us. Decor felt very European to us. We would stay here again.
4 night family trip May 23, 2013
Cathy
"Great hotel for travelers!"
The hotel looked like it had just been remodeled. We loved the location just off the interstate, the room had a very modern feel with wood floors, the bed was quite comfortable as well. We really enjoyed our stay in Indianapolis!
Other trip May 25, 2013
Ben
"Affordable and way better than most!"
Overall great experience! Plan on staying often!!!
Other trip May 6, 2013
Jeff and Beth
"Great value"
The hotel is beautifully updated with hardwood floors. The bed was very comfortable. The gym was small, but served its purpose. The breakfast options could have been a little healthier, including whole grain options and more fresh fruit.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Nikki
"Awesome place to stay with a family!"
It was a pleasant stay! Wish the pool was bigger and warmer though... I love the color schemes and cleanliness of the hotel!
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Family's Delight"
This hotel is possibally the best ever!! I just adore the amazing color coordination! The pool is very clean and fun. The breakfast is very nice and delicious and the pancake maker's flower shaped pancakes.. Kid's favorite.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Abe
very clean, and the restrooms in the lobby were clean and very nice
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
"Great job!"
We brought our son with us, and he takes bottles. So instead of us having to run up and down stairs they brought a microwave to our room so we could use it. They were great!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Nice looking but noisy"
The hotel decorating was very nicely done, however we were awoken several times during the night by noise. This is a very noisy hotel, which made it quite difficult to sleep.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Kathryn
"Better off someplace else"
The hotel was cool looking, but what bothered me the most was the lady at the front desk. It seemed like she just wanted to argue. Horrible attitude and a word I chose not to use publicly. She was awful, and if you are reading this, please work on your customer service skills. Thanks.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Jackie
"Experience"
My room shower only had luke warm water, tried to fix it but it never worked properly.
Other trip Feb 1, 2013