All hotels in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Carretera Transpeninsular Km 18.5San Jose Del CaboBCS23400Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Great room
    Food is all right
  • Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
"Good food at an all inclusive."
Everything was great except our check in experience. We booked King bed, Junior Suites. When we checked in they put us in standard room double beds and told us there were no King bed rooms available. It took us getting out our email confirmations from hotels.com (prepaid I might add) as well as us stubbornly refusing to accept a lesser room. All of a sudden there were magically rooms for us. Then the women was fairly rude and condescending informing us that she was doing us a favor by providing us with the rooms we has already paid for. I made it very clear that she was not doing anyone a favor. That said everything else was great. Good food, nice place, great beach etc.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Robert, Thank you for sharing your feedback through this mean. The experience you describe is certainly not typical of the level of quality we must deliver to our guests. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience. Your comments are extremely valuable to us in our continuos efforts to achieve the highest level of service and value to our guests. Please note that we will share your comments with our team in order to prevent recurrences. We are, however, glad to learn that overall you had a great experience with us and enjoyed the quality of the food offered at our various restaurants, the beauty of our grounds, and the beautiful beach. We invite you to visit us again soon, so you get to experience the utmost in service and attentions for which we are recognized for. Kindest Regards, Esmeralda Gallardo Social Media Coordinator Dreams Los Cabos Resort
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
"Fine nothing special - came home with Norovirus"
Beautiful location and views. Halfway between Cabo and San Jose, but the hotel offers no shuttle service (not even to the airport). My junior suite with ocean view was nice and clean. Bed was comfy. Cleaning service was inconsistent and mini bar was never re stocked. Hotel staff were hit or miss in terms of knowledge and general pleasantness. Food is never really great at an all inclusive, but it was particularly bad at the Dreams - everything had too much salt or too much sugar. Booked this trip very last minute without doing any research. Very nice to be in warm Cabo but I would not recommend the Dreams. By my third night I came down with a very bad case of Norovirus.
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
"Very pretty hotel"
We enjoyed our week stay here. But doubt we will return mainly because we are at the age that we prefer places that are adults only. Service out by the main pool was very good, mainly because of Elsa and Edwardo. Also loved the service from Jonathon down at the beach bar. Must get lunches down by the pool = the mini tostadas and chicken wings. Only complaints I would have = the plumbing needs some work. Showers would get very hot and then very cold. Take your own hair products - the shampoo was horrible and they didn't offer any hair conditioner (which may have helped the bad shampoo) Pool water was FREEZING the first 3 or 4 days, but we understand they had just opened the pool a few weeks before we got there. By the end of our week the water was great.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Beth, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for your review. We are glad to read that overall, you enjoyed our food and the friendly service of our Team. We appreciate your feedback in reference to our areas of opportunity, such as the plumbing. We are working very hard each and every day to improve those aspects. Again, thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again soon, so you can experience our improvements. Kindest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
Beth
"HOTEL IS CLOSED!"
Hotel is closed. Has been closed since the hurricane in 2014. The Dreams resort let us book our trip and did not let Expedia know the were not open. We found out two days before our trip and had to sit on the phone for two hours while Expedia booked us with another resort.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great time"
This was a nice hotel. the food was pretty good and the service was excellent. Everyone was so nice and friendly. The pool was okay, it really didn't have a kid pool that wasn't so deep. we managed to still have fun at the pool. The kids club was awesome, my kids didn't want to leave the club. They did all kinds of things and they even brought them to the pool for some swim time. The sushi place was the best, but it had a long wait each night. We would recommend to friends for sure.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Samimi family
"Incredible Kids' Club"
I just took my seven year old daughter to Dreams Los Cabos for vacation. She absolutely loved the kids' Explorers Club. The staff was excellent and they did fun activities from tennis lessons, swimming, arts and crafts and movie night. She made tons of new friends and it was nice to have a few hours of break to relax on the beach by myself or hit the gym each day. The all inclusive is easy for families and the food was decent, but not great or as healthy as I prefer. We stayed Ina one bedroom suite, Which was huge and very comfortable. Finally, the staff was excellent. We will likely be back for a family vacation. I would only recommend this report for families. If I go back to Cabo with just adults, we would stay in town at a non all inclusive such as Casa Dorada.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Lauren, Thank you for your review and preference for our resort. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Dreams Los Cabos, particularly the features and activities of your Explorer's Club, the service from our staff, as well and the size and comfort of your suite. We look forward to welcoming you very soon for another amazing gateway with us! Best Regards, Esmeralda Gallardo Social Media Coordinator Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Lauren
"Beautiful Resort central to San Lucas & San Jose"
Lovely place for couples and newlyweds. Family activities and an adult pool secluded from the main one.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Kelpie, Thank you for your preference and for taking the time to post your review about your recent experience at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We are very pleased to read that you appreciated both our adults-only and activities pools. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to having you back again very soon. Warmest Regards from Los Cabos, Esmeralda Gallardo Social Media Coordinator Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Kelpie
"Gorgeous Facility, Great Location"
The accommodations were excellent, service was good, beach was great, food was ok. Definitely a more family friendly Dreams than the one we stayed at in Cancun. The food was really hit and miss. Himitsu was definitely our favorite restaurant. The other restaurants had a few good dishes, but most of the food tasted bland and seemed to be cheap.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Mark, I am thrilled to hear that you had a lovely stay at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Thank you very much for posting your feedback, particularly regarding the accommodations, the service from our staff, and the vast beach area. I have shared your feedback to our Food & Beverages Manager in reference to the taste of the food. I would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us, and we hope we see you on your next visit to our paradise! Kind Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"almost the best vacation ever"
The hotel was great, the flights were not, the hotel and location were beyond belief. The beach, the room, the staff, the cocktails were fantastic. I would go again but not with US air.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review about your experience during your recent stay at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Your feedback is very important to us. We are very thrilled to hear you enjoyed various elements of your stay, such as the beach area, your room, and the cocktails. Thank you again for your preference and positive review about Dreams Los Cabos. We look forward to welcoming you again to our resort. Warm Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Good Franchise Overall!"
I have been coming here for 10 plus years...through good and bad economies, while the quality of the resort has remained, this is the first year that I noticed a decline in the food....in all restaraunts, sad...still, I will be back in October, hoping this a blip on the radar.... Very smart new guy Carlos @ the Baracuda Bar, management should take notice of him!
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We are very sorry to hear that we were short in your expectations in reference to the food. We are taking your comments very seriously in order to improve the quality of your food. Please be sure that your opinion and comments are extremely valuable to us. Thank you for your kind words to Carlos at the Barracuda Bar. We'll make sure he gets the recognition he derserves. We would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us, and we hope we see you in October! Warmest Regards from Los Cabos, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Excellent Hotel and Value (Say no to Time Share)"
My wife and I had a wonderful time. Great Hotel, Beautiful pools (especially the Adult Serenity Pool) We had an awesome suite 305 with stunning ocean views and the only sounds were the waves crashing on the beach. Room service every morning on our ocean view patio was stunning. All of the food and drinks were very good as well. We also witnessed about 5 weddings right on the beach that looked absolutely beautiful. This would have been a perfect trip if we hadn't of said yes to the "Time share" presentation, which they referred to as the "Vacation Club". Not that any one was rude or overly obnoxious but they were very persistent and all we wanted to do was get a drink and get to our vacation. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice get away with there loved one or family.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Sean, Thank you very much for your review about your recent experience at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We are very glad to read you particularly enjoyed your room location, as well and service from our staff. On the other hand, we apologize for the inconveniences your experience in reference to our Vacation Club presentation. We will follow up on this in order to avoid recurrence. We would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us, and we hope we see you again on your next visit to Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Sincerely, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip May 14, 2014
Sean
"Great hotel with good food & great shows/activity"
Only issues was that the dinners are so so. The drinks are so so too. The bed was very uncomfortable. The breakfast and lunches are awesome. The shows and activities are excellent. The kids club was excellent as well. Excellent overall for families and worth the price!
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Alan, Thank you for choosing Dreams Los Cabos Resort for your recent stay in Los Cabos. We have read your comments about our Resort, and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority. We are taking your comments very seriously in order to improve our drinks as well as our food at dinner time. We will share your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager. On the other hand, we are very happy to read you enjoyed the food served during breakfast and lunch, and the facilities and services offered at our Explorer's Club. We look forward to hosting again at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Warmest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Alan
"Great overall value."
Everything exceeded my expectations. The only thing I was disappointed with was the level of the masseuse. For the price they charge I was very disappointed in the quality and level of expertise in the their masseuse. Everything else was excellent.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Guest, First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback with us. We are very pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. On the other hand, please let us express our deepest apologies for your disappointment in reference to the masseuse. We will share your feedback with our Spa Manager in order to prevent recurrence. Again thank you for your review and preference for our resort. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next getaway to Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Kindest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
We have stayed at Dreams Puerto Vallarta and expected this resort to be the same quality since it is also a Dreams resort. My main complaint is the food quality, the food at PV was excellent but the food in Los Cabos was disappointing and at times barely edible. Our best meal of our Los Cabos vacation was in the Denver airport on the way home. The seaside grill and the Italian restaurant take too much time as well. At night there is nothing to do at this resort besides go to the restaurants. Could be good for families with small children as they played kids movies on the beach several nights. If you are a beach person, I would choose somewhere else as the beach is rocky and not great to walk on. We spent most of our time at the adults only pool which was often too quiet in our opinion (one rule posted was no speaking loudly). This is in contrast to the main pool, which was constantly too loud with lots of kids running around. If going to Cabo again I would stay closer to the downtown area in a hotel that is not all-inclusive. Talking to people it sounded like there are great restaurants downtown and it is safe.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for the time you have dedicated to review Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We truly appreciate your feedback, as it is through constructive comments that we are able to improve our services. We regret to learn that we could not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our Resort. We have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage Manager and our Entertainment Manager so corrective measures may be implemented immediately. We look forward that on your next visit to Los Cabos you would give us the opportunity to reestablish your confidence in Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Kindest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Well Traveled
"Great Family Resort"
Dreams is one of the few all inclusive resorts we stay at. The rooms are elegant, and clean. The staff is very attentive, and the facilities are very nice. This resort is very kid friendly as well. The food and drinks are excellent for an all inclusive.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Macpilot, Thank you so much for your wonderful review in reference to your recent stay at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We are very thrilled to read that you enjoyed the room, the service from our staff, the facilities, and the food and drinks served at the resort. We would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us. We look forward to having you back with us again very soon, and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next getaway to Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Warmest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Macpilot
"The staff is the friendliest most attentive ever."
Excellent. The only downside is that we couldn't swim In the ocean. Too rough and always red flag besides that this was the best hotel ever.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay, especially the service from our staff and the grounds of the resort. We will make sure we pass along your kinds words to our staff. We look forward to having you back with us again very soon, and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next getaway to Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Kindest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"If you like eye rolling, puking and diarrhea....."
I chose this resort because they have a kids club that takes three year olds. I would fire every girl that worked if I was the manager. One rolled her eyes at me and just stared at my child, no hello, what's your name, ect. Another one asked me if I could see her reading in the monitor (apparently she was hiding reading her ebook). They were so unfriendly my kids didn't want to go. Seriously,I tried three times there was a different girl there each time and NONE of them were even polite. They have obviously figured out if they scare the kids they can just read and txt their shift away. I also hot totally sick both ends....who gets duck in Mexico anymore I read it on another review and thought they were being dramatic, we go several times a year to Mexico and I haven't been suck since 1997. Stay away from this place. I could go on about the dirty room, the poor service and food choices but long story short skip this place.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
family of 4
"First Trip to Los Cabos"
We had a wonderful time on our trip to Los Cabos. We stayed at Dreams Los Cabos and it was fabulous!! From our rooms, to the food, to the entertainment, it was all outstanding!! We stayed at Dreams Puerto Aventuras last year and had a similar experience. I really appreciated working with the Expedia Concierge service. They helped me book the ground transportation from the airport to our hotel and we also booked an outing that was called City Tour and it was terrific. It was an overall success!
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Susan: We would like to thank you for your wonderful review about Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We are very excited to read you enjoyed your stay at Dreams Los Cabos, particularly the food, the rooms, and the entertainment at our Resort, as well as the personalized service from the Expedia Concierge. Thank you for your continuous preference to Dreams Resorts. We would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us, and we hope we see you on your next visit to Los Cabos! Kindest Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"dreams cabos"
i thought the quality of the food, and taste was disappointing. the smoked salmon tasted warm, fruits were too sour, and the seafood/sushi was poorly excuted
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"great service. less kids"
Hotel was great. Wish they had more of a selection of food, though food was good. Also, they need to be more organized on restaurant schedule.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
CLB35
"great place to stay"
great hotel and staff, food all included and very good, and the drinks are free
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
norbert
"A great resort with only a few caveats."
Stayed during the Thanksgiving week, two adults and two kids 6 and 10 y.o. The place has a classic, stately appearance of a Spanish/Mexican flavor. The beach is not swimmable due to strong undertows, but so it is at most other resorts in the area. Not a huge resort, but the property and the grounds are immaculately maintained. Big rooms, wonderful staff, nice pools. The place is midway between San Jose and San Lucas, and a taxi would readily take you either way for 25-30 USD. The kids club is okay; our 6 y.o. liked it but the 10 y.o. was bored. No teens club. One question mark are the restaurants. While the food quality is great, the portions could be bigger and the menu selection lengthier. During the busy dinner time they reduce the number of dining cites available to families with children, by designating one of the restaurants 18+. So unless you come at the opening, prepare to wait. On one evening we waited almost two hours because they closed yet another (their biggest) restaurant for a private event. By the time we were invited our children were sleeping. On the other hand, it seems that once a week or so they hold an open-air seaside dinner buffet, which is fantastic. Another question is their poolside bench management. They have a policy posted that the benches are not to be held for longer than an hour, but they do not enforce it. Overall though, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend the resort.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Yuri
"Nice family hotel, nice beach"
Overall very happy with experience. Food and room service was great. Have a 22 month old and they had a ton for her to do and the resort was very helpful in accommodating for her at restaurants and in the room. Only thing did not like was paid for upgrade to exclusive club and did not really feel got any perks from this except the free internet. Felt if was in club would not have to tip to get better service around the pool and on the beach and this was not the case.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice hotel for families. Poor beach"
First time in Los Cabos. Multiple stays in other all inclusives in mexico and caribbean. My first impression was that the hotel was smaller, with less people and activity. This is a good place for a family vacation and relaxing time, it is more quiet than other all inclusive I have visited, specially at night. If you want to party, there is plenty of places in Cabo San Lucas, 20 min away in a safe cab that the hotel can get for you. The buffets were much smaller and with less variety than in my previous stays. The booze was not bad but not top either, just ok (bacardi rum, absolute vodka, tanqueray gin, local beer). I expected at least one good tequila, but the tequila was not good (cuervo and jimador). The best things were the service in general, always excellent; and the kids club service, that works until 10 pm daily and gave my wife and me plenty of relaxing time including dinner time, we found it outstanding (my kids wanted to stay all the time!). The food was good to very good, not great, but there is no reservation requirement for the restaurants. The worse, and my only complaint is that the beach is not good. The sand is coarse, and the ocean is not for swimming due to strong currents and tall waves right in the shore. However, this is true for almost all hotels in Cabo.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
We've been there 4 times in the last 5 years. This time we noticed more kids ages 3-8 then the other times. I know there are areas of the hotel where the kids play (Adventureland, etc), and there's an adult pool - but the adult pool is not as nice, doesn't have the bar - and so by hanging out by the nicer pool there are all the kids. If you're looking for an adult only type of resort, this isn't it. Also tons of wedding parties that book there, so lots of the younger 20-25 age crowd as well.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"All round a good hotel."
Location is good with excellent access to beach and several nice pools, one of which is adults only. Staff at the bars are very good and worked tirelessly to make sure everyone had drinks/food etc around the pools/beach area. The rooms are a little old but very clean. There were weddings every day (sometimes several), so expect some areas around pool and beach and in the restaurants to be off limits. Also disco is just a bar in a pooly lit room with no disco lighting etc., and piped music - not exactly a lively atmosphere. Service in the Sushi restaurant was bad. Everyone we spoke to was complaining about it. Italian restaurant food was best. Wines other than 'house' are very expensive. If you want the top tier spirits under the all inclusive you have to ask for the specific spirit brand otherwise you will get their house spirits (unknown brands). No doubt the bar staff are under orders not to automatically pour the best drinks every time. Half of a wedding group got sick during their stay. All had eaten at the buffet so beware! We only ate freshly prepared meals in the restaurants.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"In the sun with my son."
Very relaxing time with my son who enjoyed it as much as I did. Service awesome rooms are great views to die for.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Food was horrible!!"
This was our 2nd stay at Dreams Los Cabos, and we were very disapointed! Service varied from staff to staff. Our Housekeeping was great. Room service not so much and some employees were horrible. Overall were unhappy and will take our vacation somewhere else next year. Dreams is not a good value for your money, and the general manager did not care that we, or our group were unhappy.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
chris
"cabo vacation"
we planned a family vacation and didn't know what To expect but took a shot , wow what an experience The place was super clean , staff was very accommodating Food was great .we will be back since it was the nicest Hotel as far as views and locations. One thing to watch out for is the extra charges For kids, if you don't have your kids in your reservations They will hit you up $150 a kid, when there website States free kids other then that you will have an awesome time Ps bring a few colar shirts as some restaurants There have dress codes or else u have to buy a Collar shirt from the convenient store and they only Sell shirts that employees wear and u will look Like an employee lol .. Have fun
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
chris
"Nice pool, can't swim in the ocean(strong Waives)"
Nice clean rooms beautiful hotel, alcoholic drinks was limited as far as good brands, quality of food was not that great
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
amir
"Please do not waste your time or money here"
I chose this resort due to the reviews and photos online. I really thought I would be going to a 5 star resort. I think the worst part of this resort was the inedible food. Please do yourself a favor and do not even bother to order room service. My sister ordered a caesar salad at midnight and received it 2 hours and 15 minutes later. I can't imagine the kitchen being that busy at midnight. I ordered breakfast and was told it would take 50 minutes. Over an hour and a half went by and no sign of breakfast. Since we had a flight to catch, we had to leave without eating. The pool was beautiful and the rooms were clean. That was pretty much the only positives. Unfortunately, the customer service was terrible and I felt like most of them didn't speak English. I understand we were in Mexico, but hotel staff much know some basic terminology since the majority of their clients come from the US. Thankfully I speak Spanish, so I was able to communicate with them. All in all, the stay wasn't even close to being great. I couldn't wait to get home to eat a nice and fresh meal. Everything they served tasted like it's been defrosted and microwaved... and I promise, I'm not that picky of an eater. It is with regret that I say that I would never refer any of my friends or family to this resort. It was a true disappointment.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice kid friendly hotel on the beach"
Explorers club was the best part of the vacation. I got to go to the spa and gym and adult only pool while the kids enjoyed activities at the club.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
mharper
"A Wedding To Remember.."
From the warm greeting at the front gate before arriving to the grand lobby and again being greeted with a warm and welcoming salutation, this was a start to another amazing destination get away. My wife and i immeadeately found our way to the front desk and checked in followed by being excorted to our room which was already air conditioned and ready with all sorts of amennitites.. all the staff were welcoming along with the housekeeping and maintenece crew. This all inclusive resort has a variety of restaurants to choose from and each with its own flair and uniqueness about them. Again i must emphasize that everyone who works at this resort from the bartneder to the servers are all so very pleasant with thier service to all the patrons at the resort. If i have to name one compplaint throuhg my entire stay here at dreams los cabos resotrt it would have to be the surrounding areas with all thier sales people and the constant bugging by the horse ride indivivdual just outside the resort boundaries.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2013
JON J
"Beautiful Room"
We were upgraded to a governers suite as soon as we booked the trip. This was an awesome vacation.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Tony
"Fun Hotel"
Hotel was very nice. Although I booked a king bed, they gave me 2 twin beds instead, which sucked.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great hotel for family"
Great experience. Rooms were above expectations. Food was excellent. Great place for families
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
lisa
"Upgrade to preferred club"
Make sure you book in the Preferred Club which was only a few bucks more when I booked my room less than 24 hours prior to arrival. My room was on the 6th floor which is sort of a VIP area for people with the most amazing/best views and access to a special lounge. It's this unadvertised lounge area where they have 2 computers and an upgraded higher quality alcohol/bar area with a friendly server. They have different hours for better tasting/higher quality food and snacks and I found it to be much better for small bites than the regular food in the rest of the hotel. The room contains two dorm sized refrigerators (called in-room mini bars) with m&m's, sodas, beers and some whiskey/vodka/rum mini airplane bottles (no tequila!!!) If you're going all the way to cabo I think the little up-charge here is well worth it. The preferred club gets you better quality alcohol in those "members only" areas which means less of a hangover for me :] They say you get what you pay for and in this case I think it's more than worth it! Lastly I wasn't sure if I should tip or not so I just got in the habit of giving $40 pesos every time I left an area. I think it was like $2-3 and these people working there could probably use it! There's an american ATM dispensing dollars by the gym and a Mexican ATM dispensing pesos by the gift shop.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nice!"
Pretty nice vacation!! The kids loved the Explorers Kids Club and Cabo is a paradise!! All the staff was nice and the rooms are big and confortable. I will definitely go back!
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Traveler
"Why go to Hawaii???"
Other than the always asked question "would you like to sit through a 90 minute video...." it was fantastic. Service, food, location, everything was above and beyond what I expected. All staff went out of their way to be more than accommodating. We'll be back there before another Hawaii trip for sure!
5 night trip May 28, 2013
"Dream come true!"
I had the most wonderful vacation at Dreams. The resort was amazing, from the architecture to the landscape, and the entire surroundings. The staff were extremely friendly & hospitable. I have already recommended the resort to my family & friends when I returned from my vacation. Thank you for making my first time visiting Cabo San Lucas one I will always cherish.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Save Yourself from "Nightmares""
This hotel should be renamed, " Nightmares". Loud music, unhelpful staff, mold on shower that would not drain, the list goes on. The "ocean view" was of an overgrown palm tree even when we told them we were on our honeymoon. If you're looking for a place of relaxation, this is NOT your hotel. We couldn't sleep at night due to the wind from the ocean rattling our sliding glass doors. Bright and stark colors. Most importantly, the drinks were not drinkable. Margaritas tasted like artificial Sprite. There are vendors on beach ready to hassle you. I have no idea how this place has such good reviews, we are typically happy- go - lucky people and were sad this didn't turn out to be a " dream".
Other trip May 31, 2013
Kristin
"We keep coming back"
We've had three good stays so far at Dreams. We have two small children and it's really nice to have a facility where it's easy to get around, food readily available at all hours, and so on. We've found the rooms to be comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. We've upgraded to a two-room suite each time which is really helpful if either of the kids (or parents) is napping. Cabo seems to be warm and sunny all the time, which helps a lot. It's wonderful just to sit by the pool or in the lobby bar and enjoy the weather and scenery. We've made several day trips into downtown Cabo to wander around.
Other trip May 4, 2013
"Excellent resort on the beach"
The resort was excellent. The rooms are spacious and the amenities are great.
Other trip May 2, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Staff was wonderful! Very relaxing. Spa was incredible. Still a lot of construction going on but otherwise a great place.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear G, Thank for posting your comments about recent experience at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our resort, particularly the service and attitude from our staff, as well as our renovated Spa. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again soon at our NEW resort Best Regards, Esmeralda Gallardo Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
G
"Only approx 3.5 stars"
Food is dreadful here. I have been to other Dreams resorts where the food is restaurant quality, not here. The fish tacos in one restaurant they serve battered fish with just coleslaw on top ? The hotel staff are ok . The rooms and general hotel need updating. After a refurb if they address the food issue it should be ok. Weather was excellent.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
citygirl
"Friendly staff!"
The staff were all very friendly and spoke very good english. A short ride to town and the airport. Beautiful property and amazing view from the rooms!
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear John, Thank you for your review and for the positive comments regarding your stay with us, especially regarding the service and attitude of our staff. We are also very glad to learn that you particularly enjoyed the beauty of our grounds as well as the ocean view from your balcony. Thank you again for your wonderful review. We look forward to having you back with us again very soon, and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next getaway to Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Kindest Regards from Los Cabos, Esmeralda Gallardo Social Media Coordinator Dreams Los Cabos Resort
4 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
"Loved it!!"
I would absolutely stay again at Dreams in Cabos San Lucas!! The staff were friendly and helpful. I have stayed at other resorts where this not always the case. When we first arrived my daughter couldn't get the shower to work but we called down to the desk and someone promptly came and fixed the problem. Our room was beautiful with an amazing ocean view and I had no complaints as to how well it was cleaned. The food was good and there was a good variety. The pool was wonderful and there was a nice area with huts and chairs where you could sit near the beach. The hotel grounds were beautiful and well kept. Picked this hotel online and lucked out!!
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Barb, We would like to thank you for the time you have dedicated to review Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Your feedback is very important to us. It has pleased us to learn that you had a pleasant stay and that you particularly enjoyed your ocean view room, the quality and variety of our food as well as the beauty of our grounds. We would like to thank you for spending your vacation with us, and we hope we see you again at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Warm Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip May 25, 2014
Barb
"Lights out at 11pm!!!"
Booked a smoking room on Expedia (there was an option box for smoking or non smoking) found out at the hotel that all the rooms are non smoking. No entertainment at all. Lights out at 11 pm and I mean lights out completely, except "Disco" that is sooo sad looking, it should be closed down. Food was ok, but nothing spectacular. Staff was just waiting for tips, without putting a smile to it, never mind more then that, except couple of them of course. We booked one of those fishing trips, total waste of money, unless you have never been on a boat before and you want to pay big bucks just to sit on a boat and if captain catches a fish he will let you use his fishing rod to pull it out, not hotel's fault, but when we brought one fish back to the hotel, restaurant charge is $20 US per person to have it prepared for us.... in marina restaurants charge $7 US. We stopped a taxi in front of the hotel that was about to take off, asked how much to Cabo, he said $25...then bellman comes, they talk in Spanish and next thing you know, price changed to $40
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Ana, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. We are very sorry to hear that we were short in your expectations during your stay. In reference to our night shows, we are working on adding different shows and activities. We regret to find out you missed the Pub Crawl to Cabo San Lucas on Wednesdays and Saturdays. This is a very entertaining night activity as you get to experience Cabo nightlife. In reference to the service, the experience you describe is certainly not typical of the level of quality we must deliver to our guests. We truly regret that we failed to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback. We all look forward to having the opportunity to better serve you during your next visit to Cabos. Best Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip May 12, 2014
ana
"Cabo"
Beautiful resort and beach, but disappointing that couldn't go in the water. Resort was on the small side, which is what we like. Service and friendliness were good. Food was ok- we have had better at some of the other Dreams we have stayed at.
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Lisa, On behalf of all the staff, we would like to thank you for sharing your experiences at Dreams Los Cabos Resort. At our Resort we constantly strive to meet your needs and exceed your expectations; therefore, your feedback is very important to us. It pleased us to learn that you appreciated our facilities and the beauty of our grounds as well as the service and friendliness of our staff On the other hand, we have also shared your feedback in reference to the food to our Food and Beverage Manager, as it is through constructive comments that we are able to improve our services. We are looking forward to hosting you again in Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Best Regards, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
lisa
"Fantastic all inclusive"
Second visit to this great resort- loved every minute of it. Rooms are super spacious and are immaculately clean. Five restaurants to choose from although our favourites are the Italian and the Seafood. Staff are hardworking and very friendly especially Elsa by the pool who is a ray of sunshine. Free foot or back massages by the pool, all inclusive drinks and anything you want to eat, a fantastic pool, beautiful beach to look at- what more could you want. We will be back again as soon as possible for another totally relaxing experience!
Response by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Dear Adventure Aussi, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very thrilled to read you had an amazing time on your second visit to Dreams Los Cabos Resort and that you particularly enjoyed your room and the food from our Restaurants (especially at the Italian Restaurant Portofino and Oceana, the seafood restaurant). We will let Elsa know about your kind words. Again, we are glad to read your enjoyed your stay, as our main priority is to deliver the highest level of service and value to our guests. We look forward to having you back with us again very soon, and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next getaway to Dreams Los Cabos Resort. Sincerely, Dreams Los Cabos Resort
Other trip Feb 8, 2014