All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
2400 West Loop S, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great Hotel, Just a Few Issues"
Our toilet flooded, and our sink and shower couldn't drain the water. Other than that, this is a nice hotel and I would recommend it to our friends and family.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Monica
Great stay, would go back. Would recommend the Sheraton club, we added and it worked out great.
Douglas
"Bachelor party weekend"
Our stay started off rough when they didn't have our reserved double queen beds and ended up having to put a king w a rollout for 4 adults. The room thermostat wouldn't go below 74 and we slept hot most of the night. The shower broke on the last day as well. The beds were comfortable and got complimentary parking because of the inconvenience but still had to pay full price. Besides all of that it was an enjoyable stay. Very convenient to the Galleria area for food and night life. Great location
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Adrian
"Unsatisfied Customer"
We were not given the room type promised. I paid for a King and sofa bed. When we arrived they said they were out of that room and gave me a room with only a king bed. The hotel told me my reservation was through Expedia and was not guaranteed. I explained I was with hotels.com, but she insisted it was Expedia. The hotel said it was first come, first served; however, hotels.com said I should be guaranteed the room type when I arrived. Hotel just said they were booked and had no other rooms. One of my guests had to sleep on a couch. Hotel manager was not that helpful. He gave us free breakfast; however, the breakfast Buffett was horrible. I was glad I did not pay $19 for the breakfast.
Blake
Great!
JoAnn
"Go Astros & Rangers"
This Hotel was very nice, staff was very helpful & friendly. I would stay here again. Mall is walking distance. Minute Maid was not 6 miles away, but easy to get too.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Santos
"Overall I will never stay in this hotel again."
The room was clean but the service at the hotel was awful! First the service at the restaurant was very poor. The place was empty and they took our order, we just ordered a plain hamburger and after waiting 45 minutes for our food we left, we had a child who was very hungry and nobody came to tell us how long more we needed to wait. Then the pool, was extremely dirty and the steps were broken, also there were kids unattended they told us they were the employees kids. Parking extremely expensive.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Rosalinda
Great location to zoo, Museum and Galleria. Great customer service, Calvin and ? Recommend Lulling bar b q for lun Magianos for lunch and both were delicious and affordable. n
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
The club rooms on higher floors were really spacious and well maintained. Free drinks and fruits at club lounge was also great experience. I definitely will stay this hotel in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Good Stay with Lousy plumbing"
We had a very good stay. The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was great and very comfortable. However the windows were extremely dirty on the outside so you could not enjoy the views. The major problem was the plumbing. The toilet would not move the water out fast enough and sometimes would back up almost to the point of overflowing. We told management and they sent maintenance to fix the problem. They left a note telling us the problem was fixed. That night the problem started again. We restated the problem the next morning and they sent maintenance again who left a note stating the problem was fixed They also offered to move us to another room if the problem was not cured. We arrived back so late that night and when we realized it was not fixed we elected not to move to another room as we were leaving early the next morning. Also the mini fridge in the room was not working. The water pressure was very erratic and the shower dripped.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
wayne
Nice hotel within walking distance to the Galleria. It is right off the interstate so be prepared to turn into the hotel as soon as you come off 610. It is definitely a 3.5 almost 4 star hotel and has been recently renovated. I would recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Hot in Houston"
We had a blast the only problems be had was our shower didn't have cold water. I mean none at all. I addressed this with front desk staff and she took my parking off which was good. We were still somewhat dirty because we couldn't use the shower but at least the person can shower. My next problem is my son went to eat breakfast down stairs. He ask where was the breakfast and he said the front desk person pointed to the restaurant. He went in and ate and was told it would be charged to the room. I don't believe be could eat $21.00 worth of food. Not when you just had a waffle, few pieces of bacon and orange juice. I feel they should have told him they are not with the hotel and because he appears under age he needs to get his parents consent but just my thoughts.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Janice
We had an awesome stay. Hotel was beautiful, friendly staff, over all very comfortable.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Blanca M
"Independence Day getaway!"
My stay was great, the beds were comfortable and the room was clean and spacious. The only issue I had was the water in the shower took forever to go down, other than that everything went well.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Galleria Hotel"
Shopping at the Galleria with great location.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Herbert
Front desk, hotel guest services & maintenance staff were all rude & numerous requests for service were necessary. AC was not keeping room cool & TV kept losing cable in each room. Restaurant staff was the worst. Will never stay here again. Shame on you Sheraton!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Awesome experience"
we celebrated our 10 years aniversary, it was a great experience. All employees smiled and made us feel welcome. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Top notch experience"
Great friendly service. Used lobby to rap up my business meeting and ate lunch at the hotel restaurant. Perfect location
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
JC
"Location, Location, Location"
My stay was wonderful. The room is beautiful, clean, and very accommodating and relaxing. I cannot think of anything they could do to improve my stay. It was just a great one-bedroom apartment-like suite that could accommodate at least three people easily. It's Conveniently located walking distance to a beautiful shopping center, a great Italian restaurant, and other shops that one could enjoy. Also it's right on the bus routes, #73 which takes you right into the William Hobby airport, #'s 81 and 82 which take you downtown Houston. For those who do not want to rent a car, the location is just great. I could not have chosen a better hotel and a better location.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2015
CAROL C
"GREAT STAY . GREAT SERVICE"
It was wonderful the service was great! the night crew was great. I had an emergency in the restaurant and need 911. The evening hotel concierge DEBBIE OR DEBRA was amazing she called 911 and stayed with me until the EMTs came.. Then after everything was fine. she personally came up to my room 2 times that night to make sure I was ok.. She needs a raise or some kind of award! and the room service girl (evening crew) was always friendly and caring always with a smile..
2 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Dianna
"Awesome"
I love the comfort of the room and the cleandles of it. had a great view and most of all the price, couldn't ask for anything better for me it was comfortable as being home
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased that you enjoyed our suite's comfort as well as our view of Houston's Uptown Galleria area. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
maureen
"Convenient Location"
Great location and highly recommend it. I would like to see free coffee offered in the lobby, especially in the morning.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were happy to see that you enjoyed our location in the Galleria area. Additionally, we appreciate your feedback and we have shared your comments with our internal shareholders.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Omar
"weekend"
Weed end get a way. Room was a 10+ Service was great. Valet parking was a plus.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially our room and valet parking service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Great room, very clean and had a lot of room
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially our rooms cleanliness and spaciousness. We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Great Hotel and reasonable prices"
My staff at the Sheraton was extremely nice. The staff was excellent especially the shuttle drivers. They were very mannerable and helpful. Will be staying here again in July and any other visit to Houston. The only problem I had was I had to take the stopper out of the tub because it was getting stopped up (minor problem). Rooms are very spacious.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed our staff as well as got a chance to experience our courtesy shuttle service. Additionally, we appreciate the feedback on the bathtubs, and we will share your concerns with our internal stakeholders. We look forward to welcoming you back in July and other visits in the future.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Jasmynn
"Honest and Helpful"
My husband left his wedding ring on the counter in the bathroom the day we checked out. We were at the airport when he noticed and could not return to the property to retrieve it. I called and was told the ring was found and they went out of their way to ship it to our home. Their honesty was astounding!! I travel a lot and have left behind items that have never been "found" I actually dug through a dirty linen cart in New York to find my jacket at the bottom of the pile after it "could not be located" A jacket is replaceable, but a wedding ring?? VERY pleased with this hotel!
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for writing a review of your experience at our hotel. We were more than happy to ship out your wedding ring to you. We take as best care as we can of guests before, during, and after their stay, including retrieving items that are accidentally left behind. We hope the rest of your trip home went well. Best regards.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
Nicole
"Best Place"
I loved my stay here!! The suite was amazing. I was on the 15th floor and they have an area where you can get complimentary beverages and snacks all day. Everyone there was so friendly.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your suite. We were also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the experience offered in the Sheraton Club Lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Very busy weekend for the hotel. Valet parking was difficult at times. Overall excellent service and accommodation.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were glad to see that you were able to experience excellent service. We also appreciate your feedback on the valet parking. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Paula
"Great Stay in this Lovely Hotel"
Fantastic! Room layout and finish out was first class. We had our little dachshund with us. It was great being able to stay in such a lovely hotel with our dog. Would stay there again and definitely recommend.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased to see that you were able to enjoy your stay with your Dachshund. We also were happy that you enjoyed the layout of our suites. We look forward to welcoming you during your next trip to Houston.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Totally pleased"
The room hadn't been completely restocked from the last guests. There was still a good tray sitting outside the room from whoever checked out before us. However, the staff was friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to get my items left in the room back to me in a timely manner. And the bed felt like heaven!!
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We apologize for the initial condition of the room, but we are glad that you were able to experience our staff work swiftly to retrieve the items you desired. We are pleased that you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds, as well. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Houston area.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Patrick
"Nice Break!"
Quick trip into the city for a meeting and dinner. Very nice.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased that the meeting you were here to attend went off flawlessly and that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Best regards.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
Paula
"Beautiful hotel but parking is not free/included"
Had to pay an extra $20 per day for parking. This was not mentioned any where on hotels.com
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Claudia
"Love"
Excellent
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Houston.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
LARVELL
"nice room"
the room was very comfortable
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed our suite's comfort. Our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds are designed to provide you with a good night's rest and we were happy to hear that it did just that. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Houston.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Febe
"Pleasant stay"
Enjoyed our time there. We will stay again.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your time. We look forward to welcoming you back during you next stay in Houston.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Denise
"Pleasant place"
Staff was professional and pleasant. Attentive to needs. The room was very clean. Need better direction(visible signs) from the parking garage to the hotel lobby.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed our staff as well as the cleanliness of our rooms. Furthermore, we appreciate the feedback on our garage. Your comments have been shared with our internal shareholders. We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Houston.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Jude
The bed was very comfy, gym was excellent, and the facilities were very secure. Room key is needed to access pretty much everything.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed our fitness facility as well as our beds. Our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds are designed to provide you with a good night's rest and we were happy to hear that they did just that. Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great hotel for family and business travel"
I was there for business but brought my husband and young son with me. Having a suite with a separate bedroom and pullout sofa is ideal for our family. The bed is very comfortable and the food in the restaurant was very good. The staff is friendly and helpful. Being located in the Galleria allows us to easily travel to all parts of Houston quickly and easily. This is our preferred hotel when traveling to Houston.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to discuss your stay with us. We were glad to see that you enjoyed our Sweet Sleeper beds as well as our restaurant, amongst other things. We are also very happy that you consider us your preferred hotel when traveling to Houston. We look forward to seeing y'all on your next trip here.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Sheraton hotel"
For a hotel rated 4 stars it was average. I should not have paid for the self park because the arm was never down. I could have just parked for free. The ride in the elevator was the same way. Anyone could get on and go to any floor. Our room had dirty towels that they didn't come to replace in a timely matter. The room was not a modern hotel room. It's was ok. Very average.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel with us. We appreciate the feedback you have given us on the parking as well as the room environment. We have discussed your experience with our internal shareholders. We hope that you will provide us with another opportunity upon your return to the Houston area.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
wylene
"Great hotel for Galleria shopping"
Super nice property, very courteous staff, great breakfast food
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were happy to see that you enjoyed our staff as well as our restaurant's breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Houston.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Bad hotel"
non-compliant room has that a reservation, staff not welcoming room not cleaned properly
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for any issues you encountered during your stay at the hotel. As a management team we appreciate the gift of feedback and will share your experience with all our internal stakeholders. We hope that you will provide us with another opportunity upon your return to the Houston area.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
val
"great time"
Great staff, they let me check out late which was a plus!
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to discuss your stay at our hotel. We were very happy to see that you enjoyed our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the Houston area.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location"
We only stayed for one night but it was delightful. The one downside was that bfast is only served until 9am in the hotel so we didn't get to sleep in.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that we were able to make your one night at our hotel as pleasant as possible. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice, helpful staff. Room was clean. Good bar."
Visited son in Houston, so this hotel was convenient and affordable. Would stay again.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased that you enjoyed our hotel's cleanliness. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you stay in Houston.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Nice, clean hotel. Good location near Galleria. Room was good size for 3 adults.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your stay at our hotel. We were happy to see that you enjoyed our our suite's spaciousness as well as our location in the heart of Houston's Uptown Galleria area. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Houston.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Nina
"The hotel was nice. Difficult to get to."
The paper products and towels/washcloths were cheap. There is no other word for it. One expects better quality at this price.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Zuki
Good location and bed was comfy but room left a lot to be desired. There was a roach in the room, there was hair on the floor, and the toilet was stopped up.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased to see that you found our beds comfortable. We take great pride in our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds. Additionally, we appreciate your gift of feedback on our suites. We have shared your experience with our internal stakeholders. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"OK"
Noise next door neighbor and low water pressure on the 11th. Floor. Leaking water faucet on bath tub.
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. We appreciate the feedback you have given us and we will share your concerns and experiences with our internal shareholders. We look forward to welcoming you during your next stay in the Houston area.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Joaquin
"kick off of spring break"
Will always stay here from now on
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were glad to help you have a great start to your Spring Break. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Houston.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Timothy
"spring break kick off"
I really enjoyed my stay here and I'll be coming back alot more
Response by Sheraton Suites Houston Galleria
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us during your Spring Break. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015