All hotels in Troy, Illinois, United States of America
2030 Formosa Road, Troy, IL, 62294, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Nice stay. Very pleasant.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Friendly staff, nice room, shallow pool"
My family and I went down to St. Louis for the weekend and thought that Troy would be a great place to stay. I'm not a fan of staying in the city. The staff was very friendly and helped me with whatever we needed. We picked The Red Roof in mainly because of the indoor pool and my girls love to swim. However even though the pool room was nice and clean, the pool was only 3'6" at its deepest. In the morning when we woke up while getting ready to leave I went to pick up a cup and it was covered with ants. As I moved around the room picking more up I noticed there were ants and serveral areas of the room. Could of been alot worse a little ant doesn't scare me away.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
JOHN T
"Clean and comfortable bed."
I stayed at this hotel august 5th 2015, The room was really clean, great customer service. Friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast was good. Refrigerator and microwave in every room.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
isiaka
"Consistency in a night's sleep"
For the money, Red Roof Inns is one of our favorite places to stay. I fact as I write this review I am staying in a Red Roof Inn. Comfortable and good staff. The price is fair and take care of our needs. It's not 5 star hotel but you are not paying a 5 star price.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
pleasant
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
aravindan
I haven't stayed in a Red Roof Inn before. I will definitely look for a Red Roof on my next trip
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
We wanted a weekend getaway with the girls. So we rented the hotel close to St Louis so we could still travel to the zoo the next day. The girls enjoyed swimming in the pool. We would definitely come back and stay.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Janette
"fourth of july"
it was great
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
martha
Nice and clean, would stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"a short stay but most pleasant"
enjoyable for the brief overnight stay which was very comfortable and accomodating
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
pamela
Ant infestation
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Peaceful"
Need salt and pepper that's only complaint but overall great thanks
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Howard
"I will definitely stay there again."
I needed a hotel near Edwardsville. It is a few minutes from the exit (on I-55) to Edwardsville. Very nice room. Food and gas stations are very close. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Todd
"Great value!"
Great place for the price! The whole place looked like it was recently renovated. The room was clean, comfortable, & conveniently located.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Wonderful !!!!!"
I wish all my hotels I stayed at was as great as the Red Roof in Troy,MO. The pros: 1.Indoor, heated pool 2. Over a hundred premium movie channels(Hbo,showtime,etc). I counted them all 3. Huge rooms. 4. Great shower pressure and very large bathrooms. 5. The price The only bad thing I could say was the mattress was kind of old. Could feel the spring in mattress a little bit, like in an older firm mattress. But I think they in end of making a renovation on the place but nothing bothersome at all. I rate this hotel a 5 out of 5, A perfect score in my book.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"poor accommodations"
Linens were badly worn and bed was made with wrinkles in it. Room not very clean. Barely adequate.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Not great, not bad"
Hotel staff was friendly; along highway; very small breakfast spread; outside door broken
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"great location, clean, good staff"
I would indeed recommend this hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Janice
"not the best, Not the worst."
It was well kept. However the matress springs were coming through. The room was clean. I also was excited to use the pool however I had to wait until 10pm because their were kids in it the whole time.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Nicole
"Easy access,"
I stayed one night. Staff was friendly and room was modern and clean.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Passing through. Stayed for about 10 hours. Very satisfied.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"nice place"
2nd time in 14 months... nice; disapointed operator there could not give me directions once i got off wrong exit only 4 miles away...
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
robert
"Redroof review 5/10/2015"
Was fine clean and neat rooms were cleaned each day beds comfortable
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
joseph
"More than adequate hotel close to St Louis"
Used this strictly for sleeping and freshening up between a night and following day game at Busch. It certainly fit the bill well for that, as it's only twenty minutes or so from the ballpark (without traffic). Very quiet although it's less than a mile from the interstate, so light sleepers should be okay here. The hardwood laminate floors are a nice touch. Everything seemed clean throughout, in the room as well as the lobby and hallways. Didn't take advantage of the free breakfast, but the fresh apples and oranges were much appreciated. The desk staff were quite pleasant and helpful. Will definitely stay again when next in the area.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Daryl
"Enjoyable stay"
It was a nice experience and me and my family including my kids. Pool had warm water and they enjoyed snacking on the pop corns!!
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
VARGHESE
"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE I will Never go there again"
I hate to say it but it was TERRRIBLE, the room was dirty, there was DOG hair or Private parts hair all over our sheets along with stains from what I was scared to ask. The breakfest was terrible, the service was terrible. What you adverstisted was not what it was. I was VERY VERY unhappy and would never refer this to anyone!! No one slept the night there was loud Noise all night long. I cant say one good thing about this place or your services when I called to express my problems, your service was very rude so I dont believe we will be using you all again either. Thank you for your time
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Tobi Ann
"worst stay ever!!"
Room was filthy! Had actual dirt on sheets (housekeeper found that when she came in because bedspread was nasty), froot loops and trash on floor from previous person. Thick layer of dust on fixtures and night stand. We watched them clean room, so we stayed, since they refused to refund our money, front desk clerk said that's what we got for booking through a third party. Woke up the next morning before 5 am, to something that sounded like it was getting ready to explode. I called the front desk. She rudely said it was raining. I said no, it sounds like something was going to explode. She laughed and said oh that's the treadmill. We left with another night still paid for. But the service and room was so awful that we were willing to forfeit the money for that night.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Stacy
"Convenient to hospital and assisted living centers"
Good stay and friendly employees. Rooms were clean and our pet was welcomed.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"stinky"
Room was filthy and stunk like old dirty socks. Had to have housekeeping reclean. Weeks worth of dust and spider webs.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
laurie
"Over priced"
The hotel was over priced for its condition. There was a few ants in the bed. The walls were really thin where we heard the conversations of the family next door. I would have rather stayed at a better hotel for the price we paid.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Good for the money"
We were driving across the country and needed a place to stay. This RR Inn exceeded our expectations. The bbq place nearby is great.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Graham
"DONT STAY HERE"
Do not stay at this hotel. I prepaid for my room. When I got there they asked for a credit card for incidentals and then ran $119.06 on my card 2 TIMES WITHOUT TELLING ME ! It was a Friday night and that reduced my credit for my visit to my children. I talked to the manager/owner. He would not tell me what the charges were for and refused to call my credit card company to remove them. I have foiled a complaint with Red Roof and my credit card company. It is still unresolved. ALSO NO HOT TUB. THEY CEMENTED IT IN 2 YEARS AGO, BUT STILL SHOW A PICTUER OF IT ON THE WEBSITE.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"overnight stop"
Very clean. No problems. Did NOT smell of animals which has been problem lately with a lot of hotels I have stayed in. Breakfast was just a snack.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Melany
"Rooms clean and comfortable"
good price, friendly staff, nice rooms. Rooms clean and modern, fairly new motel.
RLS
Stopped for a quick night and was rather impressed with the quality of the hotel! Would recommend for single night stays
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Rachel
"Close to the interstate..."
Needed an economical place to stay at the last minute. Front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean and in good order. The only real drawback with this facility is its proximity to the interstate and our room was on the end closest to the roadway. However, after I fell to sleep I don't remember it bothering me. If a person is more sensitive to road noise than I am they may be a little disappointed. We would stay there again if needed.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
It was ok. The beds where awful and the air didn't work well but the was ok.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
travel for work
"March 2015 @ Red Roof"
Excellent stay, but hardly there much.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Lyman
"Ants and Vomit"
The first whiff of our room foreshadowed the rest of our stay. It smelled like vomit so much so that while we were out, we bought Febreze and used it several times. After we woke up the next morning, both of us found ants crawling across our pillows and all around the shared nightstand. We did not eat or drink in our room. While the room was disappointing, the workers, for the most part, were nice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"great room"
The room was warm not ice cold. The staff were very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
robert
"Near St. Louis"
We enjoyed are stay here. A couple small problems but notice big. For the price it is a nice place to stay
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Heating system very noisy.. Walks needed cleaning"
Every thing was adequate. Stay was o.k. Breakfast was a little short.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Rod
"edwardsville tumbling meet"
one of the nicest room I have stayed in for awhile. very clean and more than I exceped. Thanks
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
shirley
"Winter Ice Storm = Full hotel"
Even though there were two events in town and an ice storm blew in the hotel managed to keep up with everything and do a great job!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Pamela
"Warm Room with Cold Air Leak in Window"
The Loose fitting sliding window let in a small amount of cold air all night long. The nearby barbecue at a Fire-N-Smoke Wood Fired Kitchen was delicious.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel but too close to interstate"
Arrived on a day when there was a boil order in the town for drinking water, so didn't get to brush my teeth in the room. But the hostess was very kind and sold me a bottle of water. The one thing that marred my visit was all the noise from the interstate which ran directly next to my room window.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Gail
"Two star with a pool"
Got in late after a long drive. New and clean and great value for money. Why is this place only a two star when it has an indoor pool?
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great!"
Got in late at night, slept well and then left the next morning. Only thing that was off was that the shower did not have any curtain.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Mohammad
"Superior!"
Superior room was great with a microfridge, large desk for laptop, large flat screen TV with cable, and on the first floor. Pool was warm with plenty of towels.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good for the price"
Good for the price. There are different places to eat right next to hotel in walking distance. Windows looks right to the highway but we were too tired to hear anything.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015