All hotels in Troy, Illinois, United States of America

It was terrible.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Bradd
"Over priced"
The hotel was over priced for its condition. There was a few ants in the bed. The walls were really thin where we heard the conversations of the family next door. I would have rather stayed at a better hotel for the price we paid.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Good for the money"
We were driving across the country and needed a place to stay. This RR Inn exceeded our expectations. The bbq place nearby is great.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Graham
"DONT STAY HERE"
Do not stay at this hotel. I prepaid for my room. When I got there they asked for a credit card for incidentals and then ran $119.06 on my card 2 TIMES WITHOUT TELLING ME ! It was a Friday night and that reduced my credit for my visit to my children. I talked to the manager/owner. He would not tell me what the charges were for and refused to call my credit card company to remove them. I have foiled a complaint with Red Roof and my credit card company. It is still unresolved. ALSO NO HOT TUB. THEY CEMENTED IT IN 2 YEARS AGO, BUT STILL SHOW A PICTUER OF IT ON THE WEBSITE.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"overnight stop"
Very clean. No problems. Did NOT smell of animals which has been problem lately with a lot of hotels I have stayed in. Breakfast was just a snack.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Melany
"Rooms clean and comfortable"
good price, friendly staff, nice rooms. Rooms clean and modern, fairly new motel.
RLS
Stopped for a quick night and was rather impressed with the quality of the hotel! Would recommend for single night stays
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Rachel
"Close to the interstate..."
Needed an economical place to stay at the last minute. Front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean and in good order. The only real drawback with this facility is its proximity to the interstate and our room was on the end closest to the roadway. However, after I fell to sleep I don't remember it bothering me. If a person is more sensitive to road noise than I am they may be a little disappointed. We would stay there again if needed.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
It was ok. The beds where awful and the air didn't work well but the was ok.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
travel for work
"March 2015 @ Red Roof"
Excellent stay, but hardly there much.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Lyman
"Ants and Vomit"
The first whiff of our room foreshadowed the rest of our stay. It smelled like vomit so much so that while we were out, we bought Febreze and used it several times. After we woke up the next morning, both of us found ants crawling across our pillows and all around the shared nightstand. We did not eat or drink in our room. While the room was disappointing, the workers, for the most part, were nice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"great room"
The room was warm not ice cold. The staff were very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
robert
"Near St. Louis"
We enjoyed are stay here. A couple small problems but notice big. For the price it is a nice place to stay
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Heating system very noisy.. Walks needed cleaning"
Every thing was adequate. Stay was o.k. Breakfast was a little short.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Rod
"edwardsville tumbling meet"
one of the nicest room I have stayed in for awhile. very clean and more than I exceped. Thanks
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
shirley
"Winter Ice Storm = Full hotel"
Even though there were two events in town and an ice storm blew in the hotel managed to keep up with everything and do a great job!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Pamela
"Warm Room with Cold Air Leak in Window"
The Loose fitting sliding window let in a small amount of cold air all night long. The nearby barbecue at a Fire-N-Smoke Wood Fired Kitchen was delicious.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel but too close to interstate"
Arrived on a day when there was a boil order in the town for drinking water, so didn't get to brush my teeth in the room. But the hostess was very kind and sold me a bottle of water. The one thing that marred my visit was all the noise from the interstate which ran directly next to my room window.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Gail
"Two star with a pool"
Got in late after a long drive. New and clean and great value for money. Why is this place only a two star when it has an indoor pool?
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great!"
Got in late at night, slept well and then left the next morning. Only thing that was off was that the shower did not have any curtain.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Mohammad
"Superior!"
Superior room was great with a microfridge, large desk for laptop, large flat screen TV with cable, and on the first floor. Pool was warm with plenty of towels.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good for the price"
Good for the price. There are different places to eat right next to hotel in walking distance. Windows looks right to the highway but we were too tired to hear anything.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Clean & comfortable."
Drove into Troy, IL after a long road trip from Amarillo, TX. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Room appeared newly remodeled. I enjoyed the overnight stay. It took my mind off the long trip I had just completed.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Clean and easy"
No frills, clean room, right on the interstate. Exactly what I needed.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"We had a very good experience"
We stayed one night and there was nothing we can complain about. I would rather say all good things about this hotel. I will even be surprised how they can provide such a nice service for this price. Room and bathroom both were clean and we did not detect any odor (which we are more picky about). Decent breakfast, nice swimming pool, friendly staff. I will strongly recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
M
"Best value. Highly recommend"
Excellent value. Clean and well put together. Towels and bedding exceeded expectations for price. Nice pool and breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Gwen
"Great deal"
The previous reviews did not give this hotel justice. Great room, pleasant staff and great breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Christine
"Red roof inn"
The breakfast gave much to be desired. Our toilet didn't work properly & instead of being moved we were told to just hold the handle down. We were also in the only wing not updated and it showed. Staff was really friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good value!"
We needed a room for Christmas eve, ( no room at the kids' house!), and Red Roof provided the best alternative. Staff cheerful in spite of working Christmas eve, and check in was a breeze.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Richton park il"
Loved it all
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Demar
"review"
Very reasonably priced room in a convenient location. Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. No complaints whatsoever, I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Ian
"great nightly visit"
Breakfast was great. Hotel was clean. Had stained comforter on both beds.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Jesse
"hotel needs design update"
Bed was springs and old, hotel staff excellent
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Welcome at the end of the day"
The hotel was neat and tidy and very welcome at the end of a long cold day of traveling. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The breakfast did not offer anything hot and part of the toaster was broken. Too bad about that as it was the last impression of the hotel
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
"wonderful hotel"
Clean room, polite staff, right off of interstate, unsure how it could get any better especially for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
"better than expected"
short stopover. Very nice staff. Clean hotel. Surprised at how quiet given that it is just off of I 55.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Family weekend celebration"
We were very pleased with the hotel and all but one of the people who we dealt with. The lady who checked us in was just short of being rude. I hope it was just a bad day and we all have them.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good choice"
We were just there for one night on our way thru - but it was very nice and clean.The front desk staff was extremely accommodating, giving us special directions and even helping us with a problem that arose.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Ron
"comfortable room, pleasant stay"
I stayed here while attending a women's conference at Troy United Methodist Church. It was the first time I'd traveled alone in a long time, so I was kind of nervous. The hotel was easy to find, the staff was very kind. I chose a Superior room with the King-size bed. The room was spacious, with a nice desk, and a flat-screen tv. It was VERY clean (loved the hardwood/laminate floors!) and pretty comfortable. (The bed was a little more firm than I'm used to, but I still slept well.) I enjoyed the large corner desk. I chose not to eat breakfast, though it was offered... and I didn't have time to swim in the pool, though it looked very inviting. The workout room consisted of an elliptical and a treadmill, with a tv on the wall. If I had any complaints, it would only be that someone brought a large dog in at about 10:30 pm that barked very loudly right outside my door, which startled me. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and will defintely choose this hotel again if I'm ever in the area.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Kelena
"not as stated"
there is no hot tub as shown in pictures. staff said it was taken out two years ago also only basic cold breakfast although i was told there was hot food. two years is to long for the info not to be updated.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Quick Stay"
It was fine. No problems.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Dale C.
"Should have been better"
The hallway flooring was being replaced. Work continued until after 9 pm also vacuuming after 9 pm.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"good pet friendly hotel"
check in was quick, room was clean, overall it worked for us.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Casey
"Noise"
We were in a group with 3 rooms on the first floor. I believe the room with the king size was once a handicap room. There was a rarher large step into rhe bathtub and no counter at all in the bathroom. They also had the ice machine right outside our door. It was so loud and very annoying with people getting ice in the middle of the night.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"very loud"
It was very loud, you can hear people all night from the hallways and from upstairs. The room next door had a dog that barked for 20 minutes at six am on a Saturday morning and the hotel staff took a smoke break outside while we waited at the front desk. Room was ok though.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Handicap room"
Great handicap room. A little bit of a distance from parking but doable. Liked the frig and micro provided. The free popcorn was a bonus.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Ann-Marie
"could have been beter but overall good stay"
first night good, found a spot on the floor that was peeling up turned it in to the front desk. during the three days nothing was done about it. the piece that was comming up could have cut someoneones foot if barefoot.first cleaning done well tjhe second day they did not clean the toliet.also first night there were three guys out front drinking beer and making alot of noise including listening to rap music at a very loud level and when i came inside they seemed to be argueing
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
jim
"Nice hotel!"
Nice clean hotel. Great Price. Great location. Staff was pleasant. We enjoyed the popcorn in the evenings.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
mj
"Lovin the Red Roof!"
If you're going to St. Louis this is a great place to stay for a night or two. The location is easy on/ easy off Route 55. It's about 20 miles outside St. Louis. There are a lot of stores and restaurants close by. The hotel is clean, comfortable and convenient. My room was not ready when I got there so I had to wait 10 minutes. Not too bad. They had a full occupancy because of the Cardinals, Rams and a wedding. Good TV. Good shower. Refrigerator and microwave. I'll be back...
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Barb
"The best Red Roof Inn we've stayed in"
I was very impressed with this Red Roof Inn. It's conveniently located, the room was clean, towels much better than most hotels at this price range. Electrical outlets near the nightstand were icing on the cake.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014