All hotels in Mansfield, Massachusetts, United States of America
60 Forbes Blvd, Mansfield, MA, 02048, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"15 mins from Gillette for a GREAT price!"
Came down for the Pats AFC Divisional game. Didnt want to deal with the hassle of driving back to Boston after a playoff game. Saw a great rate and it delivered. About 15 mins from Gillette. Provided transportation to the stadium. Great service at the front desk. Room was great and accomodating. First time staying here and will definitely stay here again when coming to future Pats games and concerts in Mansfield that I dont want to drive back to Boston after!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"comfortable, and affordable"
our stay was OK. The noise in the hotel that night was out of control. It was a very affordable place to stay and convenient to The Stadium..
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Daizey
"Affordable hotel close to Gillette stadium!"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for the Patriots-Ravens playoff game and it was great! Super cheap for the weekend and was only a 15 min ride to the stadium including the traffic! (We left early though). The room was comfortable and tidy for the type of hotel. The only tip I would say is to bring your own towels because one of the towels was stained and that was kind of gross but it's and easy fix if you bring your own personal items. For the cheap rate it was perfect! Check-in and check-out literally took only a second! I was worried about the previous reviews on here because some people said the rooms were dirty. That was not the case. Everything was clean minus the one stained towel. And they had tea and coffee in each room and at the front lobby! If you are i town for a patriot game this is not a bad option to save money!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Adrienne
"Perfect location for Gillette Stadium Events"
Needed a hotel for Patriots game and this is far enough away to be out of the traffic mess, but still a short 10min drive. The hotel was sold-out with other football fans attending game so after the game the hotel was full of partiers. A fun place though.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
CC Mom
"Clean, friendly reception, price was right!"
Stayed overnight following a New Year's Eve party. We were given a handicapped accessible room, which was significant only in the fact that all of the switches and handles were noticeably lower than usual! Other than that, we had a comfortable night at a great rate and would definitely consider staying there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"New Years Eve stay"
Came here on NYE for a place to crash with friends. We got 3 rooms and were all happy with the condition of our rooms. I'm glad I didn't listen to all the bad reviews I previously read. I was on the top floor. Quiet comfortable stay. only complaint was there was NO WATER anywhere the next morning because vending machines only took cards and the ones that accepted cash were out of water. Made for some sick hungover people! Other than that no complaints. I'd stay here again. I stayed on a night hotels.com had a great deal and would do it again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Chain smokers delight"
Anyone Who gives this hotel a four or five star rating has been living in a mud HUT and sleeping on a dirt floor or it's a fake customer review.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"OK place"
Room was acceptable at the cost of $76 per night . Carpet showed some wear but was clean . Noise of the highway outside with the window closed sounded like a hospital respirator all night . No breakfast served other than coffee . Small shopping center next door was very convenient with a Dunkin Donuts , inside the large and clean grocery store .
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Football fans's delight"
Most uncomfortable mattress I've ever slept on hard as a rock
2 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Ronald
"Perfectly Adequate"
We were looking for somewhere to crash after the Patriots game and the Red Roof Inn was perfectly adequate for this. The free coffee in the lobby was surprisingly good, the refrigerator and free wifi in the rooms was appreciated and the tvs were good. The only downsides were that the faucet was a little leaky and despite being smoke free in the entire building the place reeked of cigarettes. There was also no gym which was a bummer but the job around Foxboro was actually rather pleasant.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Easy pleazy"
I asked for an early check in they said no problem! The Internet was fast ! The KING size bed was perfect! All good
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
"good for the money."
reasonable rate. I got what I paid for. Clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Sue
"quick stay"
It's decent for what it is. I wasn't expecting greatness and didn't get it. But had no real issues for $70/night
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Inexpensive option"
This is a no frills option if you are not planning to spend much time at the hotel, but need a clean comfortable place to spend the night. Not recommended when there is a concert or event at either Comcast or Gillette - can be very noisy. But otherwise it is a quiet convenient place to stay. The staff is great and remembers me by name when I arrive - the facilities are somewhat outdated, and the rooms are clean, but I have stayed in some that are in need of maintenance. Overall - this is a great alternative if you are looking for a place to stay in the area
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent!"
All the employees were great. The room was perfect!
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"clean room, great rate"
No frills hotel, just a comfortable bed for a night.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Jus ok...not great...no free breakfast ..................,,,,,,,,,,,,stained bathtub
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Lying staff, Internet did not work"
The Internet Wifi did not work and the staff lied about it, first indicating that it was probably an issue with my computer. Only after insisting did they finally contact Comcast, but much too late, I never got to use the Internet.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Adam
We came up for a Patriots game. The stadium was about a 15 minute ride from the hotel. This was your average hotel, it was clean and had the basics. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"A good no frills value for the area."
No complaints other than the beds are pretty hard. Room was very clean with a new tv and all the employees we met were very nice. Great value without many negatives.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Alexsander
"Find another"
The bed was comfortable. Otherwise, not so good. Stayed 3 nights, very no frills, but a good price. On the final night our heater clanged during the night, water from the sink dripped to the floor, there was no hot water and no housecleaning (because Thanksgiving, which isn't a good reason). No compensation could be offered since we paid via Expedia.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Dog friendly"
The hotel staff were fine and the room comfortable. The whole building could use a facelift. We stayed here because we could bring our dogs.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Good hotel good value
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
jeffrey
"Good for short stays"
The bed is hard and the upgraded room didn't have modern furniture. It had a fridge and microwave that was nice to have.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
everything was great, just to put a dvd player would be a good idea, the other day i went with a movie for to watch at the room and i thought the tv has this option
"Never again"
Bedding was poor quality, room was not very clean and not very comfortable. The entire fourth floor smelled like sewage, and there was the smell of cigarettes even in non-smoking areas. I wont stay at a Red Roof Inn again.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Give a second chance."
Tv don't work and the coffee was cold
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Pascal
"Our getaway"
Awesome
4 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Leon
"more channels"
Would be really nice if they could add cartoon network and local sports channels
2 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Fine, if you're not fancy."
It is inexpensive, but no frills. Bring your own conditioner if you care about that kind of thing. And because I prepaid here, they would not print a receipt for me when I asked.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Gina
"Perfect Hotel for Patriots Game!!"
I stayed in this hotel from Oct 31, 2014 to Nov 3, 2014. I went there because of the Brady vs. Manning game on Sunday. The Hotel is perfect for this kind of trip. Nice room, comfortable beds, clean room. The area is not walkable so you depend on a Taxi if you dont rent a car. Taxis are the worst part of the Mansfield/Foxboro area. I definitevely will stay here when I come back to a Patriots game!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Oscar
On a scale of Motel 8 to Comfort Inn, this Red Roof is much closer to a Motel 8.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Old but cheap"
Pretty old n not so clean but the size of room is ok. Elevator is ancient
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Rachel
"Red Roof Writeup"
I could not believe there was no Kleenex dispenser--just a travel pack of Kleenex. Plus, why was there no continental breakfast? It looked like everything was done on the cheap. The shower left a lot to be desired. No rails for safety--no mat inside the shower. Minimum number of towels.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Anita
"Just one night"
Hard to rate with only staying one night. No problems internet worked room was in fair shape and bed was comfortable
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great Place to Stay if Going to Gillette Stadium"
We stay here whenever we come down to a Patriots game at Gillette Stadium. It's convenient and always reliable and priced just right. It's plain and clean, no frills, but it suits our purposes for a single night stay. The beds are always comfy, and the linens clean and in good shape. Not so much for the bath towels etc, but again, no big deal for one night.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Paige
Bu that's about it. Not clean at all. Hair all over the floor, dirty linens, walls are paper thin. It has so much potential but it needs way more work then what's been done so far.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
very satisfied, convenient and inexpensive
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
It was a perfectly nice hotel for an overnight stay. It was clean and conveniently located. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Barb
"room review"
our room was dirty. there was hair on the toilet and shower. there was a plastic tie on the bathroom floor. I was disappointed that there wasn't a fridge. I was also surprised there wasn't a continental breakfast that is offered in other Red Roof Inn's.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"OVERNIGHT SHOPPING"
DISAPPOINTED NO BREAKFAST INCLUDED. ONLY ONE ELEVATOR.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Not a good place to stay sewer smells in hallways and rooms scary people in neighborhood apathetic staff Another case of you get what you pay for and this place was NOT worth the money
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Carrie
"Not even a good place to crash for the night"
My boyfriend and I wanted a place to crash after the Patriot's game and thought the Red Roof Inn would fit the bill: cheap and close to the stadium. I would advise other travelers looking for the same kind of place to stay to look elsewhere - there was not one clean thing in our room and had I not already paid for it, I would have gone anywhere else and happily paid more.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Budget but nice room"
The common area like reception, elevator and hall ways need improvement. But once you are in your room, you just feel like you are home. The room is big, the bathroom is big and clean. We forgot to bring toothpaste. They even gave us some when we asked them. Something else you have think about is the traffic in the morning if you have to go to Boston. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay here.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Cong
"Fleas in Room"
ROOM HAD FLEAS that were biting me every day i was here. Hotel front desk was not helpful what so ever with situation as though it wasnt a major issue with them.
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"asked for wake up call each day, one on check-in a"
it was ok for 2 nights, business ; just noisy heater and no wake up call, alarm worked and my phone alarm
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Does not feel like typical Red Roof"
This hotel is the best bang for your buck. The lobby is nice and updated. Rooms are updated and very clean. There is absolutely no smoking in this hotel so you will see quite a few people outside around the buildings smoking. Overall I would stay here again if in the area.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Will
"noisy party guest - no sleep"
Could happen at ant hotel but being in a lower quality neighborhood attracts lower quality clients. A lot of chain smokers outside near the lobby entrance, then at night especially on weekend nights it is party time and rude people talk as loud as they can in the halls waking everyone. Did not get any sleep so I will not stay at this location again.
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Simply -- Good"
Good Price - Good Room - Good service.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014