All hotels in Falconer, New York, United States of America
1980 E Main Street, Falconer, NY, 14733, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"a comfortable getaway"
We just intended to get away from some stress. Jamestown was a nice, small town.....although we probably only saw half of it. We ate dinner at a small restaurant that isnt around in our neighborhood any longer, so it was very nice to do that. Did not like the idea of being on the 2nd floor, with no elevator....but that was my fault for not expressing that in the reservations. Room was somewhat dirty for me, but then again....i am a neat freek:) Surrounding area was quite quaint.....very enjoyable!! We would stay here again....on the bottom floor.....lol.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Pam B.
"Nice Hotel - very quiet -"
You know how some hotels have that coffee maker and fridge and Microwave that you never use. And they have that free breakfast that you have to wait in line for? Well, this hotel didn't have that and it costs $20-$30 less. The furniture is a little dated, but it was very clean and Very very quiet. The hotel was very close to rte 86 and they let me in early (because they could). They gave me free coffee too! It was just a great price with great service and no extra stuff. I never use that extra stuff anyway so why should I pay for it? Yes I will use this hotel again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Patrick
"Not worth the price you pay"
Not what we expected for the price, cleanliness is an issue.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
My stay was as expected: room was clean and ready for me to sleep in. Hotel clerk was extremely pleasant and professional.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Darlene
In room items such as phone, lamp next to bed, heater and air conditioner did not work. There was no closest. Other than those items it was a typical 2 star hotel at best.
Other trip May 19, 2014
The bed spreads were gross and the beds lumpy. I requested a fridge in the room because of medications and was told they didn't have any even though you can request when booking on line. Stayed here before but had a king room. Pictures on line are deceiving ad to the size of the bed and the room. Was not real.ssatisfied this visit.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Lee
I booked 3 different business people, using my credit card to hold the rooms. When they got there the hotel told them because I used Hotel.com, they could not use their own credit cards. I have to send them a statement so they can send us a check. This is news to me, so I will not be using Hotel.com again.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Hotel is convenient to business we visited, but the furnishings have a "tired" look.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Ok if you're just gonna crash for a night"
nothing special about this place, no restaurants, only fast food nearby
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
ed
There was miss up on keeping the rooms next to each other and the staff quickly fixed it.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
"Nice place close to the interstate"
This hotel is easy to find since it's just off the interstate. The staff members we dealt with were courteous and pleasant. The room was clean and had the heat on when we got there so it was also cozy. We booked through Expedia so there was nothing to do at check out except turn in our room keys. I was very pleased with this hotel.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Raven
"Good place"
Absolutely loved it
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"A great experience"
My stay at the the Red Roof- Falconer was very positive. I had a King size room at almost half the price of same room at a hotel at the next Jamestown exit. There was no smoke smell, a clean room, and quiet despite convenient proximity to the highway. Free coffee and wi-fi plus a friendly staff. No breakfast in lobby but the cost savings allowed for picking up breakfast nearby. I'd stay there again when I visit the Jamestown/Gerry area.
2 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
Lon K
"Very uncomfortable"
The room was not very clean and no one slept because the beds were so terribly uncomfortable. The staff was fairly kind but we will definitely not be staying there again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Kristen
"Good price for a good room with two beds"
A very good hotel with a good location and parking. Over all I would go back, but had one problem with the roof drains down on sidewalk and ice formed on the side walk. My husband fell and was very unhappy, but was not hurt to bad.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Jackie
"good place to stay"
Room was clean and in good condition. Hallways: smoke odor, front desk said they were aware of issue and were working to resolve.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Fred
"Nice hotel for price"
Staff was very friendly and hotel was clean. Did smell smoke a little even though we were in a non-smoking room. Would definitely recommend though.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"convenient and pleasant"
This was a pleasant and quite clean room. No frills - but everything we needed for a quick and convenient overnight stay. Internet access was easy. Mattress was comfortable. There was a safe to be used - and a note said a charge could be removed from your bill if you didn't want it - but we didn't think to do it when we left. Would have been nice to know that up front when we made the reservation, but it was only small fee.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Decent place"
Just needed one night visiting a friend and this place was fine.didnt explore the hotel due to my short stay but overall was nice
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Shannon
"Easy highway access"
It was about 40 minutes from our true destination, but an easy drive. A couple of restaurants are with in a 10 minute drive. The only thing I didn't like was that it was pet friendly. It was the closest hotel with availability for the weekend we needed so i booked it anyway. But I wish we could have been separated from the rooms with pets because the room below us had two dogs and they let them bark non-stop in the morning until they finally left. (started around 6am)
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
very good for an 1 night stay
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Decent and basic"
We have family that live in Jamestown/Lakewood area and we frequently stay at nearby hotels during our visits. This hotel is a little off the beaten path and more than 15 miles out of our way, but it served our needs for a basic, comfortable place to sleep and get ready for the day. Be aware that although they say that there is a continental breakfast, they actually serve only coffee. The front desk clerk suggested a great spot called Phil and Cindy's, which reminded us of an old time diner, where you can sit at a booth or the counter and watch as they prepared your meal. And the good was great. I would say that the Red Roof would be fine for a night or two, but if you were vacationing, try one of the other chains.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
RondaP
"Cheap hotel"
There was a clump of hair in my bed the second day and it wasn't mine.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"In shock!"
The linens were not changed from prior guest!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Good value for price compared to surrounding motels/hotels. Quiet setting back from street and off highway. Staff was proficient and courteous as they took care of business.
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
JEFF
"Review"
Late arrival, check out at noon. Just passing through.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"good value"
staff was friendly, room was clean, price was right.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"CLEAN and COMFORTABLE"
Good location right of the interstate. Falconer is a cute small town. Smoke smell in hallway, but not in room. Very pleased for the price.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Catherine
"Location was good (right off the highway)."
Hotel was clean, however very dated. There was no vanity in the bathroom, only a sink and bath/toilet. No where to put your toiletries. No Wi Fi, no refrigerator, absolutely no amenities. Very disappointing!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
stasha
Back door is broken and kids off street came in and knocked on the doors at 2:30 am. Would not stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Close to my mother's home"
This hotel is very close to my parent's home - so easy to get to. Hotel staff brought me a hair blower when needed! Very helpful.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Liz
"Not recommended."
Bikers stayed at the motel our last night & were out of control. It took 3 calls to the front desk before staff acted decisively to get them to party elsewhere. But before they left, they pounded on the door to our room. I presume staff told them who had complained. Cleanliness of room left a lot to be desired. We discovered at checkout that we were not the only guests unhappy about the noise & obscene behavior.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very good"
Excellent room and excellent service
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Close to Lucy sites"
A friend and I stayed here for two nights to go see the Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz museum. The museum was less than 4 miles away. THe hotel was nothing fancy, but the room was clean and comfortable, they offered free wi-fi and coffee in the lobby. If you are looking for a room solely just to use to sleep in this is the place. Affordable and the staff was friendly. There isn't much else to do in town besides the Lucy sites, there is a mall a few miles away with a couple of restaurants, Otherwise it is mostly fast food and pizza.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Rachel
"Death in the family"
The front desk staff was very nice and offered me a discount when I mentioned that I was attending a funeral.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
TJ
"Nice & Comfortable"
Stayed only one night with lot of comfort.. would love to book more with them!!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Kushagra
"It works. Nothing extravagant. Clean"
It works. Nothing extravagant. Clean
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Convenient location to interstate and restaurants"
Room was ok but had not been swept nor vacuumed. the sheets did appear clean as did the sinks. however when the floors are not vacuumed you wonder about the rest of your room and never feel comfortable.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Everything was ok except they gave me the key to a room that was occupied.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice hotel in the location we needed"
Nice hotel for one night at the location we needed
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Very nice stay. It was close to our meeting place. All employees were courteous and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"VERY NICE WILL RETURN"
WE HAVE STAYED AT THIS HOTEL MANY TIMES AND WILL CONTINUETO STAY HERE. NO PROBLEMS.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
DONNA
My room was never cleaned after my first day. The lobby was hot. There was a charge of $1.50 for a room safe which I had to decline to get off my bill - thought that was strange.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Comfortable and inexpensive"
Fine place to stay when visiting Jamestown-Lucy and Desi tour. Comfortable and clean room. No elevator but all in all a respectable bargain.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2013
Bonnie
"Close Enough"
This hotel is NOT within the City of Jamestown, but it's only a few minutes away. It's next to I-86, making it convenient for those not familiar with Jamestown to just take the Interstate one exit. Those who are familiar will know some back ways to avoid all the traffic lights. The hotel was clean and quiet, and many dollars per night less-expensive than those in Jamestown. My one complaint is that the carpets have a lot of trapped dirt, likely caused by the fact that the room was ground-floor and used by many tradesmen. There was no lint, etc. so the carpets had been vacuumed. It was the same condition last year, but it was not serious enough to keep me from staying again, and I would stay again in the future. The staff was quite pleasant, too.
9 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
Best argument for this motel is the price. If you need a quiet place to sleep and shower this is yours. The rooms and the furniture are old, but clean overall. Service was very friendly. No fridge in the rooms and I also didn´t see an ice machine on the floors. We paid about seventie bucks incl. tax for a two double beds room. Don´t expect a Holiday Inn Express quality and you will not be dissapointed.
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2013
"Very happy stay"
Hotel had a sliding door to the room so you could unload/and load your car easily and be able to keep an eye on your car very convenience and hotel was in a quiet place but minutes away from the lucille ball and desi Aranz museum
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Christina
"good location, allows smoking,"
very quite except for the occasional semi warming up, or the occasional Harley revving up. I really liked the direct access to the out doors via sliding room doors. water pressure was good and I did not hear doors slamming or noise in the hall ways. would definitely stay here again and again
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Nice, good price"
We stayed here over the weekend. The room was spacious and well cleaned.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Easily accessible"
It was very comfortable. The employees were personable and knowledgeable. It was exactly what I expected.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013