All hotels in Grandville, Michigan, United States of America
3451 Rivertown Point Ct Sw, Grandville, MI, 49418, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great staff, but that is the best thing here"
Extremely friendly staff, not the newest hotel, noisy air conditioning right next to the too soft bed.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay! I am pleased to see you had a great experience with our staff. We strive to ensure that our staff are friendly and accommodating. I am sorry to hear bout the air conditioning unit and the poor bed. I hope that when you return the the area we can provide you with an exceptional stay! Warm Regards,
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Ruth
"Tulip festival"
We stayed at this hotel to attend the festivities 20 miles away at the Holland Michigan tulip festival.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello, I am glad to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us on your recent visit. Tulip festival is always a fun event to come to enjoy in beautiful West Michigan. We hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you to the area.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"great place to stay"
te stay was great room was nice and large and very clean-only problem we had was our neighbors-very noisey and slamming of doors all night long once they left it was very nice and peacefull
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello Janice, Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! It is always a pleasure knowing that our guests had an enjoyable time with us. I am sorry so hear that you had an issue with noise during your stay, we do attempt to ensure that guests respect one another, however, this is not always possible. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Grandville area we can provide you with the same exceptional service, without the bother of noise during your stay. Kind Regards, Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
janice
"Decent Stay"
I normally stay at the Hyatt Place when in Wyoming on business, but I failed to make a reservation and they were booked so I went to the Residence Inn. It is considerably further from the freeway and not as easy to find the entrance, but it is very close to the mall which makes it easier to find a good place for dinner. The room itself was maintained better than the hallways and lobby. I found it quite pleasant. The only bad part about my room was that something was heating it to an unbearable level. I had to open the windows and turn on the AC in early March to keep the room at 72F. Breakfast was better than the Hyatt and certainly less busy in the early morning. I'm guessing they have fewer business guests that have to be out the door early. If I have to be in town for a full week, I'll try to book the Residence Inn, but the Hyatt will remain my top choice for a single night stay.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us! I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and you had a great experience with our breakfast and room cleanliness. On another note, I am sorry to hear that the heat in your room was not functioning properly. Our goal is to show each of our guests a exceptional stay, I am truly sorry that this may have had a negative impact on your stay. Should your travels bring you back to the Grandville area I hope to see you again to provide you with a great experience. With Kind Regards, Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Outstanding !"
Wonderful could not ask for anything better!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello, Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay! We love to hear that our guests enjoyed there time with us as their home away from home. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area. Warm Regards, AnthonyBoon Guest Experience Manager
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great place to stay in outer-GR"
Lovely hotel and great staff! Conveniently located to LOTS of shopping and restaurants.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"30th Anniversary"
This hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff was friendly and kind. We received a card for our anniversary signed by several staff. We found this to be sweet and going the extra mile.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello, Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. I am so happy that you had a wonderful stay for your anniversary. We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to the area! Warm Regards, Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Home away from home"
This was our second stay at this hotel. We were a little disappointed that the requested fireplace did not work. Also, the bed was a bit saggy and the waffle maker in the breakfast area did not work. I told the desk clerk this things and they were apologetic. Overall, we like the hotel and the staff, service is great. We will stay again.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am so happy to see that you found our stay service to be great, and enjoyed our hotel. I see during your stay you had some issues with the fireplace in your room, and your bed was not up the standard one comes to expect when traveling, and for this I am sorry. I know after a long day on the road the last thing I want is to have an uncomfortable sleep. I do hope that in the future we can show you an exceptional stay when your travels bring you to the area. With Kind Regards, Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Nice place close to shopping an restaurants.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello, Thank you for taking time to write a review for your recent stay with us! I am happy to see that our location was of convenience to you during your stay. It is nice to have options when traveling, especially some that are close, which I am happy could be provided for you. Safe travels, and happy New Year! Warm Regards, Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice room layout"
The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They were able to get our rooms close together and check in early.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello D! I am so pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay on your recent visit. I am very happy to hear that our friendly staff and accommodations were what you come to expect when staying at Residence Inn. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Grandville area! Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
D
"Nice hotel!"
Excellent! Friendly, helpful staff and a nice roomfor the price.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Cheryl
"A Favorite"
Excellent experience as always!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
catherine
"Definitely a place to go again"
Such a wonderful place to stay. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, the staff was very helpful. Convenient location. Nice breakfast. No complaints whatsoever!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Check-in was speedy. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Location was good and within walking distance of several restaurants. Only slight negative was the pet fee, but for us, well worth it.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Everything was great and I would stay again. They just had an issue with the housekeeping staff while we were there. I don't think it reflects badly on the overall rating of the hotel
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello Valentina, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I would like to apologize for any issues you may have had during your stay with housekeeping, and am glad to hear that this did not have result in a negative impression on your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the Grandville area.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Valentina
"Comfy and clean"
Check in was easy and friendly. The hotel was clean and quiet. Had only a short stay so didn't use the amenities, but the fact that they offer grocery shopping as a service is nice.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello Tammy, We are happy to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It is always great to here that our guests had a good experience when their travels bring them to the area. Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Tammy
"Came for Artprize and stayed"
We came for artprize and enjoyed it and the hotel so much we stayed An extra day. It is a very nice facility. It is clean, does a nice breakfast for guests and is very near a Major mall with a 12 screen theater and a lot of Restaurants. This is what a motel/ hotel should be.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you had a great time and were able to enjoy Artprize, as well as the other amenities the area has to offer. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the area.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
WTC
We opted to stay here when most other hotels were full due to the weekend activities in the area. The only thing that we didn't have that we wanted was an indoor pool. It was a very comfortable room with everything we needed and more. We had a suite with a sofa bed as our son, who attends college in the area, was staying with us. We were all very comfortable and had plenty of room. The bed was very nice and we slept well. It was very quiet and clean. We will definitely stay there again.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Hello Cleagreen, Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and had a clean and comfortable room. I am sorry to see that you were not aware that we have an outdoor pool. It can be frustrating to learn this upon arrival when it is an amenity that is often provided. I hope that on a future stay you will be able to utilize our outdoor pool! We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to the Grand Rapids area. With Kind Regards, Anthony Boon Guest Experience Manager
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
cleagreen
The bed was lumpy. The fan in the bathroom was noisy
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Monica
A very well maintained property located near several places to eat with easy access to those and shopping. Would absolutely stay again...
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
these hotel rooms are spacious and well appointed. The buffet in the morning was acceptable. The staff was really helpful.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon next time you're in the area!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Loved It"
My husband and I stayed in the suite while visiting my daughter at college. The suite was a mini apartment! We were only visiting for the weekend but we could have easily stayed for a week. The full size refrigerator, sink, dishwasher and stove top would have saved us money and allowed us to eat healthier if our visit had been extended. Having the larger space allowed for a comfortable visit instead of hanging out at the University!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Grand Rapids West! The comments and feedback are great and we love hearing about our guest's experiences. We are the closest Marriott to GVSU, just a quick drive away. We hope to see you next time you come to visit your daughter!
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Wroten
"Hotel that takes pets"
Overall pleasant stay. Location close to shopping and dining if that is what you are looking for. Close enough to Grand Rapids to take advantage of a larger city.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! We appreciate your time and your feedback from your recent stay at the Residence Inn Grand Rapids West. We hope to see you again next time you're in the area!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Property"
Staff was excellent, property has seen better days
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us. We are always working hard to keep our building maintained and up to date, and we do apologize if you encountered anything that was not up to Marriott standard. Our staff will be glad to hear that you rated their service so highly! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you, have a great weekend and thank you again!
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Perfect stay for business or family"
Friendly staff, clean very accommodating suites that offer privacy and convenience
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
We look forward to having you back next time your 're thru the area.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
G
"Okay for the money"
We stayed for one evening. The staff was great, but I was a little disappointed in the room. First of all, online, it said rooms were equipped with a fireplace, ours was not. Secondly, the bathroom did not seem all that clean, especailly the bathtub.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for submitting a review of your stay with us! We really appreciate your time and feedback. It's always great to hear compliments about our staff, they all work very hard! I'm very sorry your room did not come equipped with one of our fireplaces. They are located in a select number of rooms, and the best way to secure one is to call in advance to be pre-blocked to a room that has one. Again, thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. We hope to see you next time you're in the area!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Nice hotel with great location."
Very friendly staff. Across from large mall and near the highway. Clean and well cared for rooms.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our property! We're glad you enjoyed our great location and that you were pleased with the rooms! We hope to see you again next time you're in the area. Thank you again!
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"college visit - worked out well"
very comfortable room and clean
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for the excellent rating and review of our hotel! We appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback. We are one of the closest hotels to Grand Valley State University, and also not for from other schools such as Davenport, Grand Rapids Community College, Aquinas, and Calvin. Again, thank you for your review and we hope you will return next time you visit the area!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Spacious Studio Room"
First time staying at a Residence Inn and I was very impressed. The room was very large and had features most hotel rooms don't have such as a kitchen area so you can cook food if you desire to. The bathroom was very large and the room quite comfortable. The only thing I would change would be the firmness of the bed...much too soft. The breakfast was similar to those served elsewhere...more gluten-free options would be great! Overall this hotel is very nice and I will stay there again.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Residence Inn Grand Rapids-West. We're glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and amenities. We also appreciate your feedback on the comfort of the beds and breakfast options. We will look into this and come up with options to meet these needs in the future! Thank you again, have a great week!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Ann W.
"pet friendly"
staff wonderful and friendly. Room was really nice, comfortable and clean. Only one thing that I was disappointed is breakfast. French toast was dry and chewy and ends were hard, muffins stale.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking the time to put in a review of your stay at the hotel! We appreciate the great comments and feedback from your experience. We will be addressing the breakfast food quality issue you mentioned and we will make sure the food such as french toast is monitored throughout the morning to make sure it's still top quality from open till close. Thank you again, and we hope to see you next time you're in the area!
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Dominic
Melissa at the front desk went above and beyond to help me. The mattress on the bed led alot to be desired, plus the sofa sleeper had alot of garbage under it.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for putting in a review for our hotel! We always love it when our employees are recognized for their hard work. We will make sure we address any mattress issues and get those resolved, as well as go over the sofa bed cleaning with our staff. Thank you again for the excellent review! We hope to see you again next time you're in the area.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good hotel in a nice central location"
There was nothing wrong with this hotel that most people would find important, however I was "hotel stuck" for a little while and the thing that grated on me the most was the TV reception. It's horrible. Channels (in HD) come in and out of pixelation mess constantly, its unwatchable. If watching some TV isn't a requirement of your stay, this is a fine hotel to stay in. If you have to kill a few hours with nothing else to do, don't count on watching some TV.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Residence Inn Grand Rapids-West. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be looking into the issue with the HD television channels immediately to ensure the problem is resolved. We appreciate that you've brought this matter to our attention. We hope to see you again next time you're in the area!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Jack
"We stay every year during our annual visit home"
When we returned at 10:00 PM, the room had not been cleaned. When I alerted the front desk, I was immediately told I would not get a reduction in the room rate, although I had no intention of asking. I WAS told I would receive "some" points, the amount to be determined. More important, someone came within a few minutes and took care of the situation.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Relaxing Vacation"
Minor cleaning issues: spiderwebs. Otherwise, clean and helpful services. Breakfast Buffett was yummy and offered a variety of foods every morning. Staff was warm and friendly. Great location to visit surrounding tourist sites.
5 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Great location for shopping. Room was very large and felt new and modern. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
"Our room was nice, but a little cramped."
We thought the hotel was very nice with a good location. The only issue we had was there was not much room at the foot of the bed, between the bed and the dresser with the tv on it. They definitely pushed to get everything in the room with very little space.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Great location for shopping."
Great place to stay! Will return when in the area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
Wonderful stay. Only complaint was the bathroom and some trash under bed.customer service was awesome. Location was great.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Missy
"Would stay again"
The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were exceptionall helpful and accommodating. The only thing I didn't like was the shower...the water never stayed the same temperature and didn't get warm enough for my liking. In addition the shower head did't spray out evenly and could use to be changed or cleaned.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
Dana
"Good hotel"
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We had a queen studio room and there was a lot room and it was very comfortable. Next time we stay here I think we are going to go with a 1 bedroom plus living however as a lot of notice travelled into our room from the hallway.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Great spacious studio room."
Wonderful room. Love the studio style. Felt very spacious. And the continental breakfast was the best we have ever had anywhere.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Bev

"Great place"
Pity it wasn't for longer
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for your response! We hope to see you again!
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
4 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn Grand Rapids-West! We appreciate the great score you've given us and hope to see you again in the future! Have a happy holidays!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"One night get away"
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Residence Inn Grand Rapids-West! It's always great when we can get feedback on positive aspects as well as areas for improvement. We will be looking into different options for making sure the stairwells do not create as much noise. The shopping opportunities around the hotel are a great perk! With Rivertown Mall directly across the street and numerous other free-standing stores the area caters to any type of shopper. We appreciate the great overall rating and hope you return to stay with us next time you're in the area!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013