All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Bad pool
Room was filthy. Toilet and shower stained and covered in grime. My room had some kind of water heater or furnace in it than ran all night behind a locked closet door. The Courtyard Marriott nearby is much better.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
"One night stay at Residence Inn"
Check in was fast and easy, room clean, spacious, and quiet. Kitchen was adequately stocked but dated. Breakfast buffet had eggs, sausage, cereals, pastries, waffles, juice, milk, coffee, cantalope and blueberries and was still well supplied a few minutes before closing at 9AM. Had a maintenance issue with door handle breaking but was taken care of quickly.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
Nice hotel ... clean and comfortable .. Convenient to shops ... Enjoyed our visit ...
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Nice homey place to stay"
We had a good stay. Nice room, friendly staff, and easy access to the freeway. Plenty of shopping, and restaurants around to choose from. We would recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Jazmitt
"I would stay again"
The service checking is was very good. Also checking out was ok. The lady was doing something else, and didn't even say hi to when we came to the front desk for a couple of minutes. The breakfast was outstanding. Nothing was out. The Lady doing the food service was on top of it.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Ray
The beds was to soft the rooms need to be remodel things are just old and worn for the price I paid per nite I was not happy ! Also showers need fixing the water would run to the door we had to a lot of towels on the floor to keep the water from leaking in the room we told the maintence person about it but the only solution was to put towels on the floor I wanted to get another room but there was none and I had the 2 bed room suite!!! Unhappy
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Not Provided
Was given the handicap accessible room and the shower head placement forced you to sit down or bend over. There was no way to adjust the shower which made it very uncomfortable. The hotel ran out of enough fresh fruit and most food for the amount of guests. Room was decent.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
TV nor air conditioner worked. Room was comped. That helped ease the pain somewhat
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Not as expected"
Pool was closed (one of there's donate chose the hotel), house cleaners took many breaks and saw them smoking all day long at picnic bench, room was not as clean as it could be and breakfast was not stocked after asking many times for more food.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice staff in a rundown hotel"
The hotel staff was very helpful when we needed them. Our first room smelt like smoke. The staff got us a new room. Once we got to our new room at 9:00 pm we pulled out the bed in the couch and there were no sheets or bedding. We had to call down so they could bring us some. The bathroom was dirty. This hotel is major need of an update.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Good deal for the cost. Love the separate bedroom and mini kitchen
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Hi Kevin, 4/5 not too shabby! Thank you for the review. Most people stay for our kitchens so we know how wonderful they are, especially if you enjoy cooking! Thanks again
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
It was a great stay. I will be staying here next time. Staff was great,great customer service. Great hotel. 30 minutes away from Sacramento 1 hr away from San Francisco. Love it 4 minutes away from Vacaville outlest. Can't ask for more great vacation.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Hi Gloria from Walnut Park- Thanks for the 5/5! See you again soon!
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Gloria
"What employees should be!"
Wonderful people at front desk. I'm disabled and they went out of their way to help me ! Very clean, good value for the money.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your feedback!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
julie
"Great time"
Excellent. I would highly recommend this place to Anyone
Thanks Sam!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Sam
"Would recommend to others"
All nothing but good words.. Front staff excellent service and rooms were CLEAN loved the basketball court and pool room all cleaned..
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
joel
"Weekend getaway"
We took a random trip to get away for the weekend and have fun in the Vacaville Fairfield area. Hotel was nice enjoyed the kitchen in the room. Staff was friendly. There was no fireplace as it was stated there was fireplaces, other than that, it was a great hotel to stay at!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
HI Carolyn, Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Vacaville. We are delighted to have been selected for your summer weekend getaway. Should your travel s bring you back to our area, just let us know. We would be delighted to accomodate your stay again and get you in a room with a fireplace. Thank you again!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Carolyn
"SPECIAL OCCASION"
Hotel is an older establishment, however clean, and very quiet. Parking was plentiful for guests. Convenient and within walking distance to Black Oak Restaurant, popular one.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the review; we like Black Oak too!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Dee
"Very disappointing"
Have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 10 - 15 years. Couldn't sleep in the bed with my husband because every time one of us moved, we rolled to the center. Love my husband hated the bed. Even tho' staff "said" someone would be on duty all night. . no one bothered to tell the "adults" playing basketball right outside our room that making that much noise up to midnight was inappropriate.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you experienced some challenges with noise during the evening of your stay. We appreciate your stay and hope to see you again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Mom and me"
My mother and I really enjoyed our beautiful rooms. The bed was absolutely comfy and the room was beautiful. The lobby was awesome you have everything a person needs in one great package! The staff are super friendly and very helpful. We will be returning!!!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
We are so excited to see that you and your Mom enjoyed our hotel. As a Residence Inn, this means so much! Thank you again for a 5/5!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Juliet
"Mom and me"
We loved our rooms!!!! They were close( next door to each other as asked) clean and very well appointed!!!!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review! We are delighted to have made a wonderful stay even better!
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Juliet
Everyone was nice and accommodating. The kids enjoyed the facilities such as the basketball/volleyball court and pool. We had a good time with our stay.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for your review!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
SDH
"Will stay there again"
Stayed 4 days while visiting family in area. Location is convenient to shopping, eating, and room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review!
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Dennis
Enjoyed the suite, the breakfast, etc. Bedroom a bit small, but comfortable. Would come back again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"home away from home."
We love staying because it feels like home away from home.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Samuel
"Stay"
The room was very nice but the queen bed wasn't a queen. It was more of a standard bed/full and completely uncomfortable. However, the breakfast was very good and not your typical hotel breakfast
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Cookie
"overnight commuter stay"
Clean and quiet, with a good central location. Not comfortable beds, but what hotel does have comfortable beds?
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that the bed was not comfortable-it can be a challenge to find the perfect bed in a hotel! I was pleased to see that other areas of the hotel were satisfactory. Best to you, Amy
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Rooms need renovation"
Beds are not comfortable, hotel needs more staff.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I will take your comments and share them with our ownership. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Excellent staff and I recommend this hotel to all. The room was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Nina
"Good location."
Good location for our needs. We had stayed in the Phoenix Residence Inn and loved it. But Inn is much older. Pool and hot tub were not working.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that our pool was down-we were finishing up the final touches on a new dehumidifier system and had to close it down for a few days. On your next stay to Vacaville, we will be all set to go! Have a great New Year- Best Regards, Amy Preston
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
jane
"Great hotel for a great price"
The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the outlets. Great price for the room. The breakfast was very good, many choices. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be coming back.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thanks so much for the review! We love being so close to the outlets and having so many restaurant choices nearby. Have a great New Year! Best Regards, Amy Preston
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Darlene
Great
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Hi Mark, Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next stay with us. Amy Preston General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Nice hotel. Room was great. Except when I walked in, it looked like the room had been searched. Every drawer and cabinet was open. The coffee table was out of place. And all the lights were on.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Best, Amy Preston
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Disapointed"
Room given was not the one in the description. Usually have no problems when we stay at a Marriott residence inn. But this time we weren't given the room we booked and some of the kitchen utensils which are normally in the rooms was not.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review. I have addressed your concerns with the staff and hope to avoid these types of mishaps in the future. Best, Amy Preston
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Davis trip"
Very nice stay. Close to Davis. Stayed 2 nights. Loved the breakfast. Very clean and comfortable.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Best, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Roberta
The hotel was close to where we needed to be (as well as near great shopping) and the place was great. The hotel and staff were wonderful. The only nit-picky thing would be that the shower floor was a bit slippery and there were no bars to hang onto. But aside from that, the hotel is great.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Vacaville. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good hotel, excellent potential to be realized"
The room - two bedroom, kitchen, was perfect in theory. Some parts were, however, a little worn -frankly, sofa was dirty- and the toilets (2) both leaked because of aged flapper valves. Other than that it was a great stay. Staff is exceptional and breakfast is top-of-the-line. Fact is, I'd rank their breakfast and breakfast staff as 7 stars out of 5. Just on it!!! (hard working young ladies keep all the essentials/goodies refreshed). So, in summary, Marriot, the couch needs to be recovered or thoroughly cleaned in Room 210. Probably more rooms too but I can't speak to that.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I will be sure to pass along the great comments you wrote about the staff. I apologize about the state of the sofa-I will have my maintenance team look into that right away. We truly appreciate your feedback. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great trip"
It was nice having the suite that the whole family could share. Breakfast was very good. The cleanliness of the rooms was impressive. Overall, we were very happy!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the great review! Have a wonderful summer- Best, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Traveler
"Good Vacaville Hotel"
The Residence Inn was a good choice for our stay in Vacaville. The facility was clean and in good condition, the staff was helpful and responsive, and the quality and variety of food available for breakfast was always good.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to see that we were able to accommodate your needs. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
7 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great for shopping."
The service was prompt and friendly. Housekeeping was great! Room was a bit small for what I thought I was getting - I booked a 1 BR, but was placed in a Studio - same price, same # of people allowed, less space. Pool was closed!? Even though we were allowed to use the one next door, that proved impractical for us. Breakfast was mediocre. And the commute to Napa for the wedding we were attending was horrendous! Shopping is GREAT and my 5 yr old was thrilled with the visit to the Jelly Belly factory.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you LS for the review. We apologize for our pool being out of order during your stay. We like the Jelly Belly Factory too! Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Good hotel and brand but unsatisfactory staff"
I talked to the manager days ahead about checking in early and on the day we came in nothing was ready, even if we called before arriving again. The staff at the desk was not friendly and understanding at all. We had to go out and wonder around for another hour and only then they called us after 10 min telling us the room was ready. Why couldn't they do that and tell us that right away? Why did they have to be rude first? Don't know... The swimming pool was closed for "readings" for both days we stayed there (and that is with 100 degrees weather outside). Staff was not able to keep up with breakfast demand - always ran out of something... Had to wait for 30 minutes. The wafer cooker was broken. The burners on the stove in the room were not all working.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review. Sounds like we have some improving to do, especially with our Breakfast delivery methods as well as some retraining with our team. We certainly will keep working to improve! Thank you again and safe travels.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great value"
I love this hotel
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
We love you too Jaime! Thanks for the 5/5!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Jaime
"Relaxing...good feeling..."
We only had a couple of unsure instances the first day upon arrival. It was all pleasant after that in our stay.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the 4/5 rating!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jose "Pepe"
"Nice hotel, nice area, easy access to freeway!"
Great experience, would stay there again! Nice separated bedroom and little kitchen dinette.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the hotel. We hope we can be of service to you again-have a great summer!
Other trip May 22, 2014
Kory
"Quick weekend getaway"
Stayed for 4 days. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the rooms were clean.
Thank you so much for the great review! Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Valarie
"Great Hotel for a week stay with the kids!"
The hotel staff was great! They were friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. The kids and I loved the indoor pool and hot tub! The one bedroom suite we got was nice, but it didn't have a fireplace in it as described when I booked the room. I was told by the hotel staff that only a few of the rooms actually have fireplaces, but we were able to switch rooms after the first night to one that did have a fireplace. The free breakfast that the hotel offers is great! Waffles, pancakes, eggs, a cereal bar with 4 or 5 different cereals to choose from, bagels, toast and more! After staying for 4 nights we decided to stay an extra 2 nights and lucky for us the hotel has laundry facilities for guests to use on the 2nd floor. Overall I was pleased with the hotel, especially for the price! I'm sure we'll be staying there again sometime soon!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that your stay was great. I look forward to your next trip to Vacaville and being the hotel of your choice. Best regards, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Ashley
"Conveniently located hotel with great breakfast"
Stayed there after seeing a show at Cache Creek because CC hotel was sold out. Conveniently located at 80/505 intersection. Great for Bay Area residents going to Cache Creek who don't want to drive home the same night (without the expensive price tag of CC hotel). Very nice hot breakfast with special extras--fresh blueberries for the freshly made waffles, sour cream, salsa and cheese for the eggs and even tasty gravy for the biscuits! Extremely friendly staff. Manager of hotel greeted us all in the lounge and told us all how happy she was to see so many of us there. Nice, sincere touch. Great deal for the money. We plan to stay there from now on when we visit Cache Creek.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel! Have a wonderful weekend and we hope to see you on your next trip to Cache Creek. Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Elise
"Guest from San Francisco"
Excellent! Everything very well done.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you very much for commenting on our hotel. I am pleased to read that everything was well done. Best Regards, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
"Very Comforting"
Stayed there News Years Eve night. Enjoyed it.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your New Year's Eve. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Take Care, Amy Preston General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"Our stay at the Residence Inn"
We can only say, we had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean, the staff was pleasant, helpful and informative. The bed was very comfortable. The pillows were a little soft for my husband, but everything worked out. The room was well stocked and all kitchen items were provided and clean, ready for use.We wwould stay again, no question.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for the great review! I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable. Best Regards, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"relaxation visit"
It was a very nice visit- -however, we were looking forward to the hot tub and it was broken both days! Also, they charged me and I had already paid Hotels.com
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013