All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
360 Orange Dr, Vacaville, CA, 95687, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Will stay there again"
Stayed 4 days while visiting family in area. Location is convenient to shopping, eating, and room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review!
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Dennis
"home away from home."
We love staying because it feels like home away from home.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Samuel
"Stay"
The room was very nice but the queen bed wasn't a queen. It was more of a standard bed/full and completely uncomfortable. However, the breakfast was very good and not your typical hotel breakfast
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Dear Cookie-thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that the queen bed did not meet your satisfaction. Thank you for the positive feedback regarding breakfast; I will pass on your comments to our staff. We look forward to your next visit to Vacaville. Best, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Cookie
"overnight commuter stay"
Clean and quiet, with a good central location. Not comfortable beds, but what hotel does have comfortable beds?
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that the bed was not comfortable-it can be a challenge to find the perfect bed in a hotel! I was pleased to see that other areas of the hotel were satisfactory. Best to you, Amy
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Rooms need renovation"
Beds are not comfortable, hotel needs more staff.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I will take your comments and share them with our ownership. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Excellent staff and I recommend this hotel to all. The room was very comfortable and clean.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit to Vacaville! Best to you, Amy
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good location."
Good location for our needs. We had stayed in the Phoenix Residence Inn and loved it. But Inn is much older. Pool and hot tub were not working.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
jane
"Great hotel for a great price"
The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the outlets. Great price for the room. The breakfast was very good, many choices. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be coming back.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thanks so much for the review! We love being so close to the outlets and having so many restaurant choices nearby. Have a great New Year! Best Regards, Amy Preston
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Darlene
Great
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Hi Mark, Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next stay with us. Amy Preston General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Nice hotel. Room was great. Except when I walked in, it looked like the room had been searched. Every drawer and cabinet was open. The coffee table was out of place. And all the lights were on.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Best, Amy Preston
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Disapointed"
Room given was not the one in the description. Usually have no problems when we stay at a Marriott residence inn. But this time we weren't given the room we booked and some of the kitchen utensils which are normally in the rooms was not.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review. I have addressed your concerns with the staff and hope to avoid these types of mishaps in the future. Best, Amy Preston
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Davis trip"
Very nice stay. Close to Davis. Stayed 2 nights. Loved the breakfast. Very clean and comfortable.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Best, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Roberta
The hotel was close to where we needed to be (as well as near great shopping) and the place was great. The hotel and staff were wonderful. The only nit-picky thing would be that the shower floor was a bit slippery and there were no bars to hang onto. But aside from that, the hotel is great.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Vacaville. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good hotel, excellent potential to be realized"
The room - two bedroom, kitchen, was perfect in theory. Some parts were, however, a little worn -frankly, sofa was dirty- and the toilets (2) both leaked because of aged flapper valves. Other than that it was a great stay. Staff is exceptional and breakfast is top-of-the-line. Fact is, I'd rank their breakfast and breakfast staff as 7 stars out of 5. Just on it!!! (hard working young ladies keep all the essentials/goodies refreshed). So, in summary, Marriot, the couch needs to be recovered or thoroughly cleaned in Room 210. Probably more rooms too but I can't speak to that.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I will be sure to pass along the great comments you wrote about the staff. I apologize about the state of the sofa-I will have my maintenance team look into that right away. We truly appreciate your feedback. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great trip"
It was nice having the suite that the whole family could share. Breakfast was very good. The cleanliness of the rooms was impressive. Overall, we were very happy!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the great review! Have a wonderful summer- Best, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Traveler
"Good Vacaville Hotel"
The Residence Inn was a good choice for our stay in Vacaville. The facility was clean and in good condition, the staff was helpful and responsive, and the quality and variety of food available for breakfast was always good.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to see that we were able to accommodate your needs. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
7 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great for shopping."
The service was prompt and friendly. Housekeeping was great! Room was a bit small for what I thought I was getting - I booked a 1 BR, but was placed in a Studio - same price, same # of people allowed, less space. Pool was closed!? Even though we were allowed to use the one next door, that proved impractical for us. Breakfast was mediocre. And the commute to Napa for the wedding we were attending was horrendous! Shopping is GREAT and my 5 yr old was thrilled with the visit to the Jelly Belly factory.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you LS for the review. We apologize for our pool being out of order during your stay. We like the Jelly Belly Factory too! Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Good hotel and brand but unsatisfactory staff"
I talked to the manager days ahead about checking in early and on the day we came in nothing was ready, even if we called before arriving again. The staff at the desk was not friendly and understanding at all. We had to go out and wonder around for another hour and only then they called us after 10 min telling us the room was ready. Why couldn't they do that and tell us that right away? Why did they have to be rude first? Don't know... The swimming pool was closed for "readings" for both days we stayed there (and that is with 100 degrees weather outside). Staff was not able to keep up with breakfast demand - always ran out of something... Had to wait for 30 minutes. The wafer cooker was broken. The burners on the stove in the room were not all working.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for your review. Sounds like we have some improving to do, especially with our Breakfast delivery methods as well as some retraining with our team. We certainly will keep working to improve! Thank you again and safe travels.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great value"
I love this hotel
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
We love you too Jaime! Thanks for the 5/5!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Jaime
"Relaxing...good feeling..."
We only had a couple of unsure instances the first day upon arrival. It was all pleasant after that in our stay.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jose "Pepe"
"Nice hotel, nice area, easy access to freeway!"
Great experience, would stay there again! Nice separated bedroom and little kitchen dinette.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the hotel. We hope we can be of service to you again-have a great summer!
Other trip May 22, 2014
Kory
"Quick weekend getaway"
Stayed for 4 days. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the rooms were clean.
Thank you so much for the great review! Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Valarie
"Great Hotel for a week stay with the kids!"
The hotel staff was great! They were friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. The kids and I loved the indoor pool and hot tub! The one bedroom suite we got was nice, but it didn't have a fireplace in it as described when I booked the room. I was told by the hotel staff that only a few of the rooms actually have fireplaces, but we were able to switch rooms after the first night to one that did have a fireplace. The free breakfast that the hotel offers is great! Waffles, pancakes, eggs, a cereal bar with 4 or 5 different cereals to choose from, bagels, toast and more! After staying for 4 nights we decided to stay an extra 2 nights and lucky for us the hotel has laundry facilities for guests to use on the 2nd floor. Overall I was pleased with the hotel, especially for the price! I'm sure we'll be staying there again sometime soon!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that your stay was great. I look forward to your next trip to Vacaville and being the hotel of your choice. Best regards, Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Ashley
"Conveniently located hotel with great breakfast"
Stayed there after seeing a show at Cache Creek because CC hotel was sold out. Conveniently located at 80/505 intersection. Great for Bay Area residents going to Cache Creek who don't want to drive home the same night (without the expensive price tag of CC hotel). Very nice hot breakfast with special extras--fresh blueberries for the freshly made waffles, sour cream, salsa and cheese for the eggs and even tasty gravy for the biscuits! Extremely friendly staff. Manager of hotel greeted us all in the lounge and told us all how happy she was to see so many of us there. Nice, sincere touch. Great deal for the money. We plan to stay there from now on when we visit Cache Creek.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel! Have a wonderful weekend and we hope to see you on your next trip to Cache Creek. Amy Preston General Manager
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Elise
"Guest from San Francisco"
Excellent! Everything very well done.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you very much for commenting on our hotel. I am pleased to read that everything was well done. Best Regards, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
"Very Comforting"
Stayed there News Years Eve night. Enjoyed it.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your New Year's Eve. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Take Care, Amy Preston General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"Our stay at the Residence Inn"
We can only say, we had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean, the staff was pleasant, helpful and informative. The bed was very comfortable. The pillows were a little soft for my husband, but everything worked out. The room was well stocked and all kitchen items were provided and clean, ready for use.We wwould stay again, no question.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for the great review! I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable. Best Regards, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"relaxation visit"
It was a very nice visit- -however, we were looking forward to the hot tub and it was broken both days! Also, they charged me and I had already paid Hotels.com
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
D. Clark
"Friendly Staff, Good Location"
My Fiance and I were looking for somewhere close to Esparto, CA because we signed up for an race. The plan was to drive up the day before and relax rather than rushing out the morning of a making a 3 hour drive. It's very close to the Vacaville Outlets and there are a ton of places to eat in the area including Olive Garden (yum!). When we arrived they upgraded us from a queen to a king bed which was very nice. The room had a complete kitchen except for an oven. The cabinets were stocked with pots, pans, cutlery etc.. The bed was very comfy and the room was very quiet except for the occasional bark from the parking lot. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi. The pool was clean and heated as well as the jacuzzi except the jacuzzi had some rust stains at the bottom. Overall, our stay was very nice and we wished we could have stayed another night.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for the great review! I am pleased that you enjoyed yourselves. Best Regards, Amy Preston
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Easy on/off from Freeway"
Great food - breakfast and dinner buffet. Quiet location, friendly staff. The nearby neighborhood is a retirement community (ie, not any 'rowdy teenagers hanging around). Very close to the factory outlets.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that your stay was enjoyable. I look forward to your next trip to Vacaville! Best Regards, Amy Preston General Manager
6 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"We didn't want to leave!"
This hotel is wonderful. The staff is excellent, the facility is great. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Each bedroom had its own bathroom which was wonderful. The rooms were clean, the towels were soft and the bed was so comfy.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
carrie
"A trip to see family"
Excellent service, the breakfast was very good, the staff was great. The rooms are very comfortable however, it may be time to update the cabintry and the sleeper sofa needed a new mattress. Over all, the stay was great. I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I hope to see you on your next trip to Vacaville. Best Regards, Amy Preston
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Cindy
"marriot vaccaville, ca."
friendly staff, good breakfast. good location for our trips to Winters, Davis and San Fran.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! Have a great day, Amy Preston
10 night trip Sep 7, 2013
terry d.
"We love this hotel!"
This quiet hotel is tucked away from the Main Street. The room was large and clean. We really enjoyed our studio suite. It was large enough to entertain guests. The kitchen had everything we needed . It would be a great place for a long term stay. There is an indoor pool and small tennis and basketball court. The hot breakfast was very good too.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
carrie
"Great Location. Feels like a new hotel."
I would recommend this place for anyone staying in SLT. The rooms are small, but adequate. I don't travel hundreds of miles to stay in my room all day, but the balcony gives to more space. We had a lake view room, worth the few extra bucks. Location is prime. Safeway across the street, restaurants close by. Walk to the beach. Overall pleased with most of it. Would have had 5 stars if the shower didn't creak when you stepped, water pressure were better and wifi didn't crawl at times
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thanks for the great review! Have a great week an d thank you for staying. Best, Amy Preston
4 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Smelly rooms"
I had to leave the hotel after an hour. My first room had a chemical/ammonia smell. I opened the windows to let fresh air in, but after 45 mins i was getting nauseous and dizzy as the odor didn't dissipate. I asked front desk if i could go to another room, but the second room had a 'something gone bad in the fridge' / garbage smell. It took a considerable amount of walking outside in fresh air to shake the horrible nausea/dizziness. i was sent to the sister hotel across the street Fairfield inn and room more tolerable. Both hotels are rundown and dingy, though. Decor is very mismatched 1980s style. The only thing that was stellar was the front desk employees!!!! Very bright, cheery, and friendly
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"One night retreat"
This place was amazing. Clean, hospitable staff, excellent buffet breakfast in the morning. I randomly picked this spot due to location. Could not have been happier. Would defineitely stay again.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to see that we were able to meet your needs. Best, Amy
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"Kitchen almost up to par..."
Our 2 bedroom suite was very nice. But the broiler pan in the oven had not been cleaned and we needed to use it for baking....also, the oven door did not stay in the "down" position on its own and was problematic when trying to pull the hot baking dish out of the oven. There was no ice available in the freezer, nor on the 2nd floor. So, we had to go down to the office for ice, while the icemaker in our room made new ice for us.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
KKM
Excellent stay and excellent and responsive staff.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel! Best, Amy
4 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Lynds
"close to shopping Outlets , freeway & gas stations"
just OK
2 night trip Nov 14, 2012
"On the way to the wine country"
Safe, clean, and comfortable
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Aydin
"Convenient and comfortable"
The staff was very nice. The room was clean and nicely laid out. The shower was awesome! :) Wasn't too impressed with the coffee that was made available in the room. I always bring my own, but there weren't any filters. Loved the breakfast! Overall, we were very pleased.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
Gloria
"Great place!"
We loved the room with the full kitchen, however we LOVE room service. That was the only thing we didn't like. The air condition was great, the room was clean and all of the staff were very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. This one we stayed at was in a great location for shopping and centrally located. Definitely will stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2012
Denise

"On the way to gold country"
Everything was good.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the review. I hope you enjoy your time in California. Best, Amy Preston
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Tomas
CZ
"Not appropiate for four adult in a room"
Room was sold for four adults. Two were to sleep in sofa which in not confortable.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that the bedding accomodations were not comfortable. Should you wish to stay with us again, I recommend choosing our two bedroom room type, which is much more comfortable for four adults. Please feel free to reach out to me should you wish to discuss anything further. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Best Regards, Amy Preston General Manager
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Diego Alvarez
good
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Best to you, Amy Preston General Manager
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
s c
HK
"ao lado do premium outlet"
Um Residence Inn muito acolhedor, quarto amplo, muito limpo e confortável.Ao lado do outlet Premium, e também dos supermercados e restaurantes, mas tem que ir de carro.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
BR
5 Stars!!! Thank you!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for the rating! See you again soon!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. If there is anything I can do to make your future stay better, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, Amy Preston
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014