All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
245 N Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wow breakfast!!"
The breakfast is amazing!!! Our room was small, but hey, you're in Branson, plenty to do. Close to all of the fun stuff.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nicole
"Do not stay at the grand plaza hotel"
I was not impress. I paid for a room to sleep in when I was down in Branson. I was uncomfortable all night long, The pillows were fluffy but had no substance to them. I slept with three pillows and I felt that I didn't have a pillow at all. The bed was totally uncomfortable. The breakfast was at best prison food. I will never stay at this hotel again. A matter of fact I would sleep in my car before staying there again. The hallways smelled of mildew and mold.If asked I would tell anybody looking to stay in Branson to stay at one of the dive motels before staying at the grand plaza hotel. When checking out the guest in front of me was ask how the stay was, but when I was checking out I was not asked how my stay was. Be from the area it's disturbing to know that people are being took for their money. I feel that I was mislead about this hotel. The amount I paid was not worth the room I had. On top of all the above stuff mention, the room very small. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and my bedroom at home is bigger than the room I stayed in.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Branson vacay"
Very clean and nice staff
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
"Family get away"
Hotel was nice and clean.Comfortable beds,good location and good service.
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Merle
"Decent place for a stopover"
Location is fairly convenient, although nothing is within walking distance (except the new History of Fishing Museum!?!) Beds are a bit hard, but rooms are clean and spacious. Complimentary breakfast is pretty good. We stayed one night while driving my daughter from Dallas to Chicago for college. It was fun to catch a show and room rates in Branson are fairly inexpensive.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Frederick
It was great all around. Will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Front desk personal very personable made you feel like family.Room was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
TERRY
"Worth every cent"
Great place to stay; great views of surroundings; loved the top floor breakfast experiences.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Great location and a comfortable night stay. Not walking distance to many places as indicated on website.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Laura D
"Great for our family"
This was a great hotel for our family! The breakfast was way more than I expected and probably saved us $40 each day we are there! The room was a very nice hotel room--clean, cool, and what we needed. I didn't like the soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower, but that's really nothing when you think about it!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
E L
The room was very clean, just everything including the bedding and carpets were damp and humid making it hard to sleep
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Teresa
"The views on 9th!!!!"
Came to Branson for last family getaway before school starting and came across Grand Plaza. Great little secret right off HWY 76 next to Tanger Outlet and close to go carts, mini golf and bumper boats! Hotel rooms were large with fridge. We got fable queens because if kids but peeked into a Jing room and it was massive as well. There's a bar on the 9th floor that serves apps and pizza. Hubby hung out there and watched golf. There's also a restaurant too. Both have phenomenal views of Branson and the Ozark hills. Hot breakfast was served each morning as well on the 9th. Fantastic! It's very hard to find a hotel in Branson serving all three and at this great rate! My daughter and I enjoyed the indoor pool. She swam for literally hours. We didn't go into the hot tub but it looked inviting. We will for sure check this place out again for a weekend getaway.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
greg
Just a short getaway for a couple of days, the hotel was very clean, had one of the smaller rooms but the price reflected that, bed comfortable, the staff helpful in getting last minute tickets. The food good, breakfast tasty for the light or heavy eaters. Was surprised they weren't busier, but it was getting more so by Thursday.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Short stay"
9th floor pub was uncrowded and reasonable drinks. Breakfast better than most 3 star. We ate dinner also rather than drive all over town. No problem with the elevator as mentioned on other reviews. This was a mid-week stay so not too busy.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
david s.
"Disappointed with poor customer service"
Very disappointed. Stayed on a Sunday. Restaurant, bar and hot tub were closed. No info was given from the hotel'so site that there was no food available on Sunday. The swimming pool looked murky--didn't go in. Have left two messages about these issues on manager's voice mail but have not been called back. Will not return. Didn't get much for the money.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Needs new beds and AC."
The room was a good size but the beds were lumpy and hard. Additionally, the air conditioner was not large enough to keep the room at a comfortable temperature even with the fan continuesly running and it was very loud.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Grand Plaza was a bargain."
The hotel was in good shape and we had an excellent room. Breakfast buffet was very well run. The lady at the front desk was super helpful in getting the show tickets we wanted. The location was great because you could get to places without having to go on the main drag and fighting the congestion.
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Pleased with our stay.Fast Pitch World Series"
We stayed 4 nights but was only provided wash cloths 1 night. In fact they had provided enough to last for two nights but when they cleaned again, they took them back. We would definitely stay here again. Clean and comfortable. Very good breakfast.
4 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Branson experience unbelievable!"
Great service from Todd the services provided at tge front desk were awesome. Thanks
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Carlos
Very nice stay. Extremely nice personal.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Brandon Getaway"
Weekend get away for fun.Check in was great, everything fine...but..nine floors and 2 elevators go figure ! People coming and going from breakfast on 9th floor, people trying to get down to check out..Left cell charger plugged up in bathroom , checked out, came back it was gone..my fault for leaving it, but maid could have turned it in instead of keeping it ! Breakfast was nice with a good view.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
MATTHEW W
"Awesome stay"
Stay was excellent. Jacuzzi was in room as advertised. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
This hotel was great and it was close to everything! We will definitely be staying there again.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Fairly Decent, Some Problems"
The staff was very friendly, the room was spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was excellent, well stocked and fresh. The bathtub/shower was another story. It was terribly designed. The sides all slanted inward so if you tried to put a bottle of shampoo or a bar of soap on the side, it would slide directly into the tub. The bottom of the tub was so slick it was impossible to stand unless you put down the rubber floor mat. If you were taking a shower, I guess that would be ok, but if you were taking a bath you had to use the floor mat to avoid slipping, and that meant you were sitting on a dirty piece of rubber that others stood on. Also, it was impossible to hook up to my cellular network from inside the building, I had to go stand outside.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Edward
"Hairy Hotel"
Overall the hotel was okay. There were several pieces of long gray and short black hair scattered around our room and bathroom. It made me not want to touch anything in the room. Otherwise the hotel seemed to be okay, however I probably will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Small rooms with no functional seating other than the bed, first room we stayed in was full of mold with jungle like humidity and a very loud HVAC unit, moved to a different room with updated AC system.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
I booked this hotel based on price and location. It was for a business trip and the boss and a few other co-workers were coming a long. We usually stay in basic hotels that are clean and safe. Boss told me I went to fancy on this hotel... It was the best budget priced hotel in Branson at the time. Kudos for me!
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Kathleen
"Will be back"
great hotel, for a first time...plus last minute booking!! we will come back. No issues.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Lousy WiFi"
Lousy WiFi
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Donald
"Danice Dad"
Hotel was dated, fitness room needs updating, pool was smaller than picture. Staff was couterous and helpful
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Glad I Picked This One...."
Very nice room. Restaurant is huge and the complimentary breakfast was very good. I had forgotten my wallet, which meant no ID, no credit card. But that was no problem for the staff. Located one block from Tanger Outlet Mall. Centrally located on the strip... We'll stay here again but not during the peak season. Branson still hasn't figured out how to solve their horrendous traffic predicament....
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Don't have one."
It was nice quiet and comfortable, very friendly. But one thing the refrigerator did not get cold.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Branson vacay"
Loved it. Loved the breakfast. Loved the location. Only one negative. Not enough outlets for charging devices. Take a power strip with you. Beautiful view.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Ruth
"clean rooms friendly staff"
Was very clean. Had a friendly staff. Only complaint was the elevators they were Really slow.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Nice hotel. Very close to the outlet mall.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"GREAT free breakfast!"
Beautiful hotel with friendly staff. GREAT free breakfast! The bed was a little lumpy for my taste, and the shower floor very slick, but the rest of the room was very nice. The indoor pool & hot tub were bonuses. Glad we found this great last-minute deal on Hotels.com.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Rachel
"Grand Plaza - Branson Mo"
Room was a bit smaller than the pictures looked, fold out sofa bed was smaller than a loveseat and we had to request a roll a way to accommodate the kids. Overall, great hotel and location off of Hwy 76 in Branson.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Misty
The room was very quite even though there were several family,school and church reunions. We were close to the theater and to Tanger Outlet
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Caroline
"Great choice!!"
It was a great hotel! The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's comparable to a Sheraton or Marriott hotel. It was the the perfect location to a LOT of Branson's attractions without being on the main road. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Great hotel. We even ate at the restaurant and the service and food was great. Will definitely stay there again!
Rebecca
We went to Branson for our honeymoon and stayed in a room with a king bed and jacuzzi. The room was so nice. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful with all of the questions we had. We didn't have a problem with anything and will definitely stay there the next time we go back.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Leah
"Will return!"
Great location, clean, good service and pretty good breakfast. Would return!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Happy time at Grand Plaza"
All went well. Comfy, cool, breakfasts good, lunch there with friends and was good. Front desk efficient and answered questions quickly. Used frig and coffee maker. Showers hot as would be expected.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Elaine
"Moldy and small rooms"
This hotel is outdated. The rooms are tiny. Very tiny. This was not our issue, but if you have any health problems that cause you to have difficulty walking,this hotel's parking lot is very steep and inconvenient. My young daughter and I both suffered very sever allergy attacks after staying here. I had to take to the pediatrician the day we got home and she received breathing treatments. Not worth the cheap price.
Terence
More than what I expected. Breakfast was great !
3 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
"Fabulous Hotel in Branson !"
Lovely Hotel, Fabulous room, comfortable beds, 4 star breakfast, staff was very attentive. We will be returning to Branson for family visits within the next year, and this will be our go to hotel !
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Michele
"Great Food"
Needs a new bed.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Don
We enjoyed our stay and the staff were very friendly
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Everyone was very nice and professional. The breakfast was great and the pizza was very good
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Carmen
"Grand Hotel indeed"
The staff was awesome and made check in quick and painless. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015