All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
245 N Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
We loved the oversized jacuzzi in the bedroom. The only complaint was we were on the 8th floor and we could hear everything!!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Don
my stay at the Grand was ok but the breakfast sucked..the staff were mediocore...
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Alonda
"Nice hotel, reasonable rate"
Only issue we had was with parking. But the hotel was built on a hill.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Awsome"
A + Breakfast out of this world. Rooms were outstanding and very clean. Will not stay anywhere else but this hotel on next visit to Branson. Highly recommend this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
Ronnie
"Branson Getaway"
The Hotel stay was very nice. They need more handicap parking and closer to the entrances front & back. To many stairs for older people to try and maneuver.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Girls Getaway Weekend"
Three friends went on a girls weekend and stayed in a double queen bed room. Typically it is not conducive for three women. The closet was very tiny to accomidate clothing for the three of us (we didn't bring that much) plus room was small with very little places for suitcases. With cell phones being so popular there wasn't enough plugs in the room to charge our phones each night.
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
peggy
"Close to attractions"
The room was nice, and had the sink inside the bathroom which I prefer. Close to attractions.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2015
"Good except for House Keeping"
The hotel was nice. It was far enough off of the main drag that there was not any noise, but close enough that you could get to any number of places very quickly. House keeping was sub par doing a poor job on most days and skipping a day entirely.
4 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Ryan
needs more elevators or larger ones other than that it was excellent
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
william
"Branson"
It was great. Hotel staff were very helpful. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Opal
"Nice Hotel."
This was the 3rd time that the family has stayed at the Grand Plaza. This time we had a room on the North side of the building to enjoy the view. The room was clean as was each time prior. The bathrooms have built in shampoo, conditioner and soap in the shower. The double queen beds are comfortable. Overall it was a nice stay even though it was only 1 night. When we arrived, we requested a crib in the room for our 20 month old but due to being "fully booked" there was not one available but we were brought a pack and play instead. We requested a sheet for the pack and play and the staff stated that one would be brought up as soon as possible about 45 minutes later we decided to just go to bed and not worry about the sheet which never arrived. But it was no big deal because we knew that the hotel was BUSY with multiple get-togethers going on (old Navy buddies meeting up and a Christian Ladies retreat).
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
had mold on our shower walls was surprised to see after the over all look of room was good.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Everett
"Nice place to stay!!"
We enjoyed our stay. Friendly helpful staff. Good free breakfast buffet. Great location. Will stay again and recommend to friends and family b
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Rhonda
the mattress needs to be replaced, but other than that, it was all good. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Everett
Loved the breakfast and the friendly staff that was willing to help with anything but the beds are very uncomfortable. Did not sleep well on our 4 night get away.
4 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Poor"
The day we were leaving the maid removed some of our things before we checked out. Did not receive everything back
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Connie
"Wonderful!"
My wife & I stayed here for our anniversary. Loved the room with the jetted tub! Location of hotel is excellent - close to shows & outlets. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Phillip
"Comfortable Stay in Branson"
Overall a very nice, clean, comfortable hotel and room for a $100ish a night. Complimentary breakfast had a good variety and was tasty. If there was anything negative, it would be the crazy slope of the parking lot. For a regular car, truck or SUV, it should be OK. But an oversized vehicle or one with a trailer will have problems.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Nice stay, excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"quality service"
injoyable
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Patrick
"A good hotel with a great restaurant and bar"
We enjoyed our stay, the hotel service was great. The hotel is not new but clean and comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
Breakfast was awesome. Lots to choose from.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Loribeth
"good"
good
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Loved it!"
We stayed here for a friend's bachelorette party. We had a blast! The hotel was perfect and right in the middle of everything in Branson!
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Kelye
"Top Notch in Branson"
The Grand Plaza Hotel is a great choice for your stay in Branson. The rooms are updated well beyond most others in the area being that Branson is such an old tourist town. It seems like a lot of other hotel rooms haven't been updated since the 80s, but not here. The staff was super friendly and even gave us a free room upgrade without my saying a word simply because they had extra availability. I would definitely stay here for my next visit to Branson.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
JONATHAN
Rooms were clean and updated. Price is great! Staff was friendly. Bedding is really thin though. And no bathroom amenities. And the restaurant was closed that day and night for whatever reason so we couldn't get room service at night. I would stay again though for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Guinevere
"Ok Place"
Stay was fine but hotel had 2 large parties booked for the weekend which made it impossible to use elevators and breakfast. Stayed 2 days and was never able to get to 9th floor without fighting 50 people to eat or even find a place to sit.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
callen
nice hotel, but the WIFI is too bad and the bed is giving Squeezing sound.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
soma
"Spacious room!"
Beautiful room and hotel. The Jacuzzi in the room was perfect.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Andrea
"a surprise nice hotel for the price."
I usually stay at the big chain hotel because I know what to expect. BUT this hotel is very close to one of the caves that we want to go explore and it has decent rating so I gave it a try. Bed is comfortable. Bathroom is clean. I don't like the fragrance of shower gel/shampoo /lotion in there, smell cheap. I packed my own stuff anyway. Breakfast is OK. Staff is nice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Maxandlady
"Trip"
Hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was good.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Rodney
"Not worth the price. Terrible breakfast slow wifi"
Breakfast was absolutely terrible. I ate a banana that was it. All the fruit except the bananas were canned, eggs were rehydrated powder egg. No good. Wifi was extremely slow. Most hotels offer free wifi now so free part is not very special, speed is important, i gave up on the wifi and used my phone. Did not have enough hands to bring us tooth brushes and extra towels upstairs, that's fine for a 60-70$ hotel. But if you are going to charge $240, you have to do better than that. ALOT BETTER..
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Dadbeh
"Great Stay!"
Traveling thru Branson, We didn't get to use most services for the hotel. The family was very happy with the breakfast. A 9th floor view in the morning was pretty nice. made traveling for the day a good start.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
JOHN
"Bransom trip"
very nice place
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Dean
"our new "goto" hotel"
great in most every way, the only thing I didnt care for was the pillows, but i will just bring my own next time, and there will be a next time. Loved this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
I received bed bug bites. I have never had them before. Couldn't figure what it was, but called hotel just to make sure they knew. They said they would get right on it and appreciated the call.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
luther
"Wow breakfast!!"
The breakfast is amazing!!! Our room was small, but hey, you're in Branson, plenty to do. Close to all of the fun stuff.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nicole
"Do not stay at the grand plaza hotel"
I was not impress. I paid for a room to sleep in when I was down in Branson. I was uncomfortable all night long, The pillows were fluffy but had no substance to them. I slept with three pillows and I felt that I didn't have a pillow at all. The bed was totally uncomfortable. The breakfast was at best prison food. I will never stay at this hotel again. A matter of fact I would sleep in my car before staying there again. The hallways smelled of mildew and mold.If asked I would tell anybody looking to stay in Branson to stay at one of the dive motels before staying at the grand plaza hotel. When checking out the guest in front of me was ask how the stay was, but when I was checking out I was not asked how my stay was. Be from the area it's disturbing to know that people are being took for their money. I feel that I was mislead about this hotel. The amount I paid was not worth the room I had. On top of all the above stuff mention, the room very small. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and my bedroom at home is bigger than the room I stayed in.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Branson vacay"
Very clean and nice staff
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
"Family get away"
Hotel was nice and clean.Comfortable beds,good location and good service.
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Merle
"Decent place for a stopover"
Location is fairly convenient, although nothing is within walking distance (except the new History of Fishing Museum!?!) Beds are a bit hard, but rooms are clean and spacious. Complimentary breakfast is pretty good. We stayed one night while driving my daughter from Dallas to Chicago for college. It was fun to catch a show and room rates in Branson are fairly inexpensive.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Frederick
It was great all around. Will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Front desk personal very personable made you feel like family.Room was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
TERRY
"Worth every cent"
Great place to stay; great views of surroundings; loved the top floor breakfast experiences.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Great location and a comfortable night stay. Not walking distance to many places as indicated on website.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Laura D
"Great for our family"
This was a great hotel for our family! The breakfast was way more than I expected and probably saved us $40 each day we are there! The room was a very nice hotel room--clean, cool, and what we needed. I didn't like the soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower, but that's really nothing when you think about it!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
E L
The room was very clean, just everything including the bedding and carpets were damp and humid making it hard to sleep
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Teresa
"The views on 9th!!!!"
Came to Branson for last family getaway before school starting and came across Grand Plaza. Great little secret right off HWY 76 next to Tanger Outlet and close to go carts, mini golf and bumper boats! Hotel rooms were large with fridge. We got fable queens because if kids but peeked into a Jing room and it was massive as well. There's a bar on the 9th floor that serves apps and pizza. Hubby hung out there and watched golf. There's also a restaurant too. Both have phenomenal views of Branson and the Ozark hills. Hot breakfast was served each morning as well on the 9th. Fantastic! It's very hard to find a hotel in Branson serving all three and at this great rate! My daughter and I enjoyed the indoor pool. She swam for literally hours. We didn't go into the hot tub but it looked inviting. We will for sure check this place out again for a weekend getaway.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
greg
Just a short getaway for a couple of days, the hotel was very clean, had one of the smaller rooms but the price reflected that, bed comfortable, the staff helpful in getting last minute tickets. The food good, breakfast tasty for the light or heavy eaters. Was surprised they weren't busier, but it was getting more so by Thursday.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Short stay"
9th floor pub was uncrowded and reasonable drinks. Breakfast better than most 3 star. We ate dinner also rather than drive all over town. No problem with the elevator as mentioned on other reviews. This was a mid-week stay so not too busy.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015