All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here590 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"road trip"
Good very friendly. Homemade cookie served that night:)
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Bring your own pillow"
Hotel was clean. Pillows were uncomfortable. Breakfast was better than continental. Staff was pleasant.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Jeni
"Hotel"
Breakfast was cold eggs were runny sausage were cold apple's and oranges had brown spots on them looks like they been there for weeks. When the room got cleaned nothing got re placed had to ask for toilet paper.....
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the lack of housekeeping and toilet paper. Also, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great place near airport"
We were very happy with everything at the hotel - a great place to stay near the airport if you have an earlier flight!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Room nasty, would not recommend to my worst enemy. Things I can not mention left prints on the windows from the previous occupants. TV remote did not work. Breakfast was not served on time.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including the window prints and tv remote. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Ronnie
"Solid Overnight for Travelers"
Comfy room, great bed, better location for travelers (just off the highway). Only downside was the bathroom - perfectly clean but had an odd sink (easy to splash yourself) and shower pressure was a little weak. All in all, great overnight spot for cross country travelers.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
The clerk at the front desk was very sweet and kind. The room was very comfortable and the continental breakfast was very nice.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Nice hotel very close to the airport. Comfortable and convienient. Would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Decent hotel, location not great"
It is a decent hotel, but location hurts. When pulling out of hotel, except for 3 hours a day, you can only turn right due to traffic and being only a tenth of a mile from an interstate ramp. Hampers getting in and out. Hotel is nice, rooms are good, only other comment is on beds. Need new mattresses, they are worn to the extent that you roll to the middle from both sides of a double bed. Hard to get a comfortable sleep. Otherwise, this hotel is fine.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
TP
"Poor service is an understatement"
Our air conditioner stopped working during our stay. Our in room telephone would not contact the hotel so we used our personal phone. The service was terrible the receptionist did not speak English which we were happy to work through to inform him of our air conditioner, but he continued to get angry with us. He told us we didn't need air conditioner. I informed him that our room had become incredibly stuffy because there is no air flow at all and of course we can't open a window. Neither of us like to cause a stir and typically would have just dealt with the situation, but the smell in the room was very strong and with no air flow it was becoming difficult to relax. The receptionist hung up on us several times and told us we would be fine. He said no one is going to come up there and fix it but he might be able to get us another room and would then hang up with no further information. This was ongoing for a while with me continuing to call the desk and he would make me explain who I was and our room number and our situation EVERY time I called (which was less than a minute after every time he would hang up on us) and it was becoming ridiculous. I asked for a manager and he said there was no one who would help us. I told him we would like to change rooms and find a new a/C unit that would work and he again hung up. Just a fair warning when booking be aware of their unfriendly and rude staff. I truly hope no one else has this issue.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We always want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. Please know we are currently taking the steps necessary to improve the quality of our facility, improve the attentiveness of our staff, and the condition of hotel in its entirety. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Exceptional service. 10 stars to Karina!"
We had a great experience at this hotel. The room was nice and clean. Most importantly the service was fantastic! We want to give a shout out to the staff, in particular to Karina and Hilda. Karina was wonderful! The shuttle service she provided was exceptional. Karina and Hilda were so accommodating and kind, making our experience a delight. Thank you Karina! Tracy, Tanya and Kalynn
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Tracy
"Good choice"
just a weekend trip. Airport is a little noisy but that's to be expected. The only negative thing is when the staff cleans the rooms in the early morning they let the doors slam continually. Overall, great stay.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Ruth
"Hotel stay"
It was good and the breakfast was nice. Room was nice and clean.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Family getaway"
Really nice hotel with excellent service
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Terry
"Passing Through"
My stay was only one night but I was comfortable and got a good nights rest. Breakfast was served on time and it was also very good. Hotel staff was very nice and professional.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Getaway week."
Visiting old buddies in Tn.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Donnell
"Clark"
the bathroom vent fan could not be turned off. The hotel had all the rooms w/ vent fans on. The vent fan noise was awful. Breakfast bar was bad ... cold food and no one taking care of it. Will not stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize you did not have a good night’s sleep. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Clark
"Close to airport"
Friendly helpful staff. Clean, breakfast could be improved
ron
No parking--worried about the security of my car. Bathroom fan ran all night. Cramped bathroom. Had to wait for hotel attendant to get off phone so that I could check in.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Apologize for Inconvenience Brad Patel General Manager Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
"Great Staff"
The people were great to us.We were there,because my husband was in a bad accident while on vaction.I Called ahead to explain and let them know what he would require when we got him out of the hospital.They gave us the perfect room,extra pillows and all we asked for.The location was great,shopping,gas,and resturants all close.So a big Thank You to all the staff....
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Brenda
"Much needed getaway"
My husband and I went for a one night getaway. Everything was nice and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Sheila
"Tired hotel"
This hotel has a tired look. Carpet, drapes, furniture, etc. all need to be updated. Great location. The buy serving breakfast is the hotels best employee. He does a great job.
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Good hotel for the money"
Overall a decent hotel. Looked a little rough from the outside since they were remodeling but inside was pretty nice. No complaints other than the bed was a little hard.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Emily
"Nice room. Super close to the airport."
Nice clean room. Airplane noise was to be expected. Would stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Not impressed"
It was ok, just staying there overnight to fly out the next morning, very close to the airport. Walking in just had kind of a "very used" appearance. For some reason they placed us on the first floor in the handicapped accessible room. That was ok, but a little noisy. Also, the shower didn't drain well and therefore got water all over the bathroom floor. I specifically called this hotel to make sure they had a shuttle and we could leave our car during our 3 day trip. I was told yes, that would NOT be a problem. When we checked in the lady told me I could not leave my car. I very firmly explained to her that I had called before I booked this room and was told I could. She then waivered and agreed. However, when we returned and called them to pick us up at the airport, we waited almost an hour and made endless calls with nothing but a busy signal. We finally got a taxi back to this hotel and after much argument got reimbursed for our taxi fare. Probably won't come here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Sherry
"Clean room, great hotel"
This hotel had great service and comfy beds. It is located in a great area near the Nashville airport. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nashville Getaway"
The newly remodeled lobby looked great however the furniture in the room and cabinetry in the bathroom were both showing wear.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
JEFF
"Friendly, close to airport"
This hotel was very close to the airport which we loved, we rented a car but I think the hotel has a shuttle.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Doreen
"2 night ok stay"
Front desk recommended awesome shuttle service into downtown. All staff were super friendly. Parking is horrible there. The hot water in our bathtub took over 10 minutes to get hot. Bed was super comfy. Stayed for our second anniversary and also stayed our honeymoon night there. Will be back. there due to renovate the rooms starting this December.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
amos
"Noisy A/C means a bad night's sleep"
hallway, elevator bay on basement/garage parking level was filled with cigarette smoke due to employees smoking just outside the elevator breezeway door to the parking garage, sitting on curbside and allowing their smoke to blow inside elevator bank; overall musty smell in room; A/C unit rattled like a bucket of bolts and "revved up" to a somewhat alarming noise at regular intervals while running, clearly needed service and amounted to a very poor night's sleep. Won't ever stay there again, no matter how good the price.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
We sincerely apologize that one of our employees was not smoking at the designated area away from effecting our guests in any way. We will be addressing this with all staff and I will have our maintenance team check all of our a/c units. We are exited to announce that the rooms will be renovated this spring. We hope that you will come back and give us a chance to exeed your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time and writing a review to help us in our efforts to improve any way we can.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Quick Stop Before International Flight."
I arrived at this hotel after a long weekend speaking at a conference after travelling by car from Little Rock Ar. It was Late and I was quite exhausted after a 10 day long programme. I had a problem because I had accidently made a double booking over the internet and also the phone. The desk clerk was named Mark and he could not have been more helpful. He was everything you wanted a hotel desk clerk to be at the end of such a long week. Helpful, considerate, polite and professional. Mark took great pride in his work and before you knew it he had taken the initiative to sort out all my problems and I went off to bed with peace of mind. I actually felt like a valued friend as well as a respected customer. The taxi service next morning to the Airport was handled by another staff member called Samson who was just as cheerful as Mark. It was raining and he even donated me an umbrella free of charge. Breakfast was super. Lots to eat and drink.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Norman
"Business Trip"
Everyone was accommodating and friendly. I was disappointed that I could not use my rewards card because I reserved the room through a "3rd party" Actually that is a selling pitch on Hotel.com.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Stop!"
STOP! don't stay here! This Was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The floors were sticky there with hair on the curtains there was a hole in the shower there was no hair dryer we asked for a non smoking room and it wreaked of smoke. the bath towels for the size of hand towels. There was no coffee there was no ice in the ice machine. A waffle iron was what they had for breakfast and I don't know if it worked we went next door To A restaurant for breakfast and that was good
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
We apologize for the issues you had during your stay. Our hair dryers are under the sink and not on the walls similar to other hotels. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do have 24 hour coffee available in the lobby and we are sorry if the front desk was not able to point you in the correct direction. I will speak with the House Keeping Manager regarding the condition of the room you were in to see if there are repairs that need to be made.We are excited to announce that we have a full renovation of the rooms scheduled for this spring. If your travels bring you back to the area we hope that you would give us another try.
3 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Lacks parking"
everything was fine, except parking is limited and the spaces are narrow.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Gayle
"OK stay"
No pool, breakfast was OK, shower was very low flow
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Perfect for our Purpose"
We had a late arrival in Nashville and stayed overnight here in order to pick up the rental car in the morning and continue to our final destination. The hotel was very convenient, bed was comfortable, breakfast appeared good although we didn't partake because we had other plans. The free shuttle ran every half hour and dropped us off close to the car rental location at the airport the next morning. One note of caution, though, for those expecting the "typical" Country Inn and Suites. There was no porch or fireplace - no central stair or rocking chairs. The décor in the lobby was futuristic, which was fine for me, but may be a surprise to those who frequent the Country Inn and Suites.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Weekend traveler
Nice place. Really convenient return to airport
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"simple overnight"
Everything about our stay was nice except for the beds and pillows. The beds were incredibly hard and very uncomfortable. And the pillows were those feather things that go flat as soon as you put your head on them. I think this motel chain should take the lead of other chains and put a variety of different pillows on the bed to choose from - firm and soft! My daughter and I are both gluten intolerant so although I am sure the breakfast was nice, we were unable to eat anything. However, it was a very quiet stay and although we were there only overnight before our morning flight, it was convenient to the few things we wanted to do.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
DR
"Great for the money!"
The Donelson Pike area isn't the nicest in the world, but the Country Inn and Suites has all interior hallways, a very nice hot breakfast (Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy with cold stuff too) and is reasonably priced for Nashville. Just remember to add 15.75% to your Nashville's room tax. Clean rooms, nice little workout room, friendly staff, good food, reasonably priced. I'd repeat!
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
John Hensley
"Close to town, 2 star hotel at best"
The good: The hotel is in a convenient location, and is in fair condition. The bad: The hotel is dated, dirty, and stinks. Upon arriving I asked to be moved to another room due to the horrible musty/damp smell in my room 409. Also, the "clean remote" as the box it was sitting in advertised, looked as if someone was eating a half melted chocolate bar while licking their fingers and changing channels. It was friggin disgusting. So we moved to 309. The smell was much better, but still damp and smelled like maybe a dog slept in there for a while. Was better than 409 though. The bathroom sink was a remodeling cheap out after thought, as it was about 2 inches deep and sitting on top of the countertop. Was very awkward to use. I have never seen anything like it. Also, The shower was equivalent to an older man peeing with a bad prostate. It was comical trying to get wet. The mattress was comfortable, but the pillows were 100% feather, and would shrink to about an inch high even when doubled up. Also, the airplanes were at full force early in the morning, and the hotel was not insulated well enough to prevent the rumble every 5 minutes or so. Was it worth what I paid ($85) to stay? Barely, but I would still stay elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Clean hotel close to the airport."
Wanted a room for one night close to the airport. Was able to get a reasonable rate and had no trouble with check in. Parking is limited, but I got to the hotel early enough to park next to the entrance.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Pat
"I wish they had more mirrors ,but excellent hotel"
Excellent place. I would stay again
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
sonya
"Close to airport but very dirty floors."
Not a very clean hotel, had to turn air conditioning off since the air smelled like mold. Speaking of mold the shower had mold and the floor was very dirty and needs to be steam cleaned. Would not recommend this hotel until they do a thurouh cleaning.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson standards.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Redecorations are very nice"
Staff we encountered had very good customer relation skills. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Breakfast choices were varied and fresh. We found a good choice of places to eat our other meals.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"A satisfactory stay"
This Country Inn was not as good as the one in Chattanooga (no indoor swimming pool) but it was adequate and deserves its 2 1/2 star rating. We stayed in it because it was near the Nashville airport and the price was right. We will probably stay in it again if our flights demand it.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Hal
"Terrible Room"
The bed is @ the front door, no Hot water in the shower, you have to run it for about 20 min. Then there's hot water. There's a huge Crack in the Ceiling from the left to the right Side of the room. There was a track for a closet door but no door, no mirror but in the bathroom. Rug was so dirty as well as the bathroom floor. I can still see the hair of the previous customer. Cracked window screen with huge bugs pasted to the window. I said no one would ever believe me so I took pictures of all the issues sent them to the manager Brad and he said Sorry, Thank you. Still in shock. I wish they would invest more on the room than the lobby. My experience of room 602.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
We apologize for your experience at our hotel. We have just completed the lobby renovation and will be renovating the sleeping rooms with new caperting , linens, curtains and wallpaper. We wish the rooms renovation had been completed by your stay. We do have full lenth mirrors and closet doors ordered for the rooms that are missing them. If you ever need to come back to the Nashville area I hope that you will come all of our new improvements. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve in the areas in that we are lacking.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Surprisingly nice"
This is a wonderful hotel. The decor was modern and convenient. Everything was fresh and clean. Breakfast was better than average. I was quite impressed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Nate
"Nice, clean close to the airport easy access"
Recently updated. Nice and very clean rooms. Helpful staff. Easy access to interstate highway. Sufficient breakfast.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Deborah
"NEW RENOVATION-TERRIBLE RESULTS"
Shower water was a TRICKLE. No more than at the sink! After being barefoot in room I stepped into shower and the water took all the black dirt off the bottom of my feet from the rug! Clerk behind desk , in the morning, DID NOT GET OFF THE CHAIR WITH HIS FEET ON DESK AND NO SHOES ON TO ADDRESS MY INQUIRIES.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville Airport
We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We will be addressing the clerks behavior with him as this is not how we want our customer care to be represented. I am happy to say that we have a full renovation of the sleeping rooms and hallways scheduled for this fall. There will be new carpeting, curtains, bedding and much more. We hope that if you have a need to come back to the Nashville area you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations and show you all of our improvements.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
jack
"Last minute reservation"
Overall it was very good. I had one problem and that was that they forgot my wakeup call. Being a type A I had set my cell phone to alarm, also. Thank goodness, as I had to go to the airport at 6:00 a.m. The hotel is extremely close to the airport, which was a huge as was the shuttle service. Recently, remodeled the inn was nice and comfortable. The bathroom was quite small but as it was only me, that was fine. Lots of room in the room fridge. The microwave, although I didn't use it, was also nice.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014