All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here590 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Clark"
the bathroom vent fan could not be turned off. The hotel had all the rooms w/ vent fans on. The vent fan noise was awful. Breakfast bar was bad ... cold food and no one taking care of it. Will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Clark
"Close to airport"
Friendly helpful staff. Clean, breakfast could be improved
ron
No parking--worried about the security of my car. Bathroom fan ran all night. Cramped bathroom. Had to wait for hotel attendant to get off phone so that I could check in.
"Great Staff"
The people were great to us.We were there,because my husband was in a bad accident while on vaction.I Called ahead to explain and let them know what he would require when we got him out of the hospital.They gave us the perfect room,extra pillows and all we asked for.The location was great,shopping,gas,and resturants all close.So a big Thank You to all the staff....
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Brenda
"Much needed getaway"
My husband and I went for a one night getaway. Everything was nice and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Sheila
"Tired hotel"
This hotel has a tired look. Carpet, drapes, furniture, etc. all need to be updated. Great location. The buy serving breakfast is the hotels best employee. He does a great job.
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Good hotel for the money"
Overall a decent hotel. Looked a little rough from the outside since they were remodeling but inside was pretty nice. No complaints other than the bed was a little hard.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Emily
"Nice room. Super close to the airport."
Nice clean room. Airplane noise was to be expected. Would stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Not impressed"
It was ok, just staying there overnight to fly out the next morning, very close to the airport. Walking in just had kind of a "very used" appearance. For some reason they placed us on the first floor in the handicapped accessible room. That was ok, but a little noisy. Also, the shower didn't drain well and therefore got water all over the bathroom floor. I specifically called this hotel to make sure they had a shuttle and we could leave our car during our 3 day trip. I was told yes, that would NOT be a problem. When we checked in the lady told me I could not leave my car. I very firmly explained to her that I had called before I booked this room and was told I could. She then waivered and agreed. However, when we returned and called them to pick us up at the airport, we waited almost an hour and made endless calls with nothing but a busy signal. We finally got a taxi back to this hotel and after much argument got reimbursed for our taxi fare. Probably won't come here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Sherry
"Clean room, great hotel"
This hotel had great service and comfy beds. It is located in a great area near the Nashville airport. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nashville Getaway"
The newly remodeled lobby looked great however the furniture in the room and cabinetry in the bathroom were both showing wear.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
JEFF
"Friendly, close to airport"
This hotel was very close to the airport which we loved, we rented a car but I think the hotel has a shuttle.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Doreen
"2 night ok stay"
Front desk recommended awesome shuttle service into downtown. All staff were super friendly. Parking is horrible there. The hot water in our bathtub took over 10 minutes to get hot. Bed was super comfy. Stayed for our second anniversary and also stayed our honeymoon night there. Will be back. there due to renovate the rooms starting this December.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
amos
"Noisy A/C means a bad night's sleep"
hallway, elevator bay on basement/garage parking level was filled with cigarette smoke due to employees smoking just outside the elevator breezeway door to the parking garage, sitting on curbside and allowing their smoke to blow inside elevator bank; overall musty smell in room; A/C unit rattled like a bucket of bolts and "revved up" to a somewhat alarming noise at regular intervals while running, clearly needed service and amounted to a very poor night's sleep. Won't ever stay there again, no matter how good the price.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Quick Stop Before International Flight."
I arrived at this hotel after a long weekend speaking at a conference after travelling by car from Little Rock Ar. It was Late and I was quite exhausted after a 10 day long programme. I had a problem because I had accidently made a double booking over the internet and also the phone. The desk clerk was named Mark and he could not have been more helpful. He was everything you wanted a hotel desk clerk to be at the end of such a long week. Helpful, considerate, polite and professional. Mark took great pride in his work and before you knew it he had taken the initiative to sort out all my problems and I went off to bed with peace of mind. I actually felt like a valued friend as well as a respected customer. The taxi service next morning to the Airport was handled by another staff member called Samson who was just as cheerful as Mark. It was raining and he even donated me an umbrella free of charge. Breakfast was super. Lots to eat and drink.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Norman
"Business Trip"
Everyone was accommodating and friendly. I was disappointed that I could not use my rewards card because I reserved the room through a "3rd party" Actually that is a selling pitch on Hotel.com.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Stop!"
STOP! don't stay here! This Was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The floors were sticky there with hair on the curtains there was a hole in the shower there was no hair dryer we asked for a non smoking room and it wreaked of smoke. the bath towels for the size of hand towels. There was no coffee there was no ice in the ice machine. A waffle iron was what they had for breakfast and I don't know if it worked we went next door To A restaurant for breakfast and that was good
3 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Lacks parking"
everything was fine, except parking is limited and the spaces are narrow.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Gayle
"OK stay"
No pool, breakfast was OK, shower was very low flow
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Perfect for our Purpose"
We had a late arrival in Nashville and stayed overnight here in order to pick up the rental car in the morning and continue to our final destination. The hotel was very convenient, bed was comfortable, breakfast appeared good although we didn't partake because we had other plans. The free shuttle ran every half hour and dropped us off close to the car rental location at the airport the next morning. One note of caution, though, for those expecting the "typical" Country Inn and Suites. There was no porch or fireplace - no central stair or rocking chairs. The décor in the lobby was futuristic, which was fine for me, but may be a surprise to those who frequent the Country Inn and Suites.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Weekend traveler
Nice place. Really convenient return to airport
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"simple overnight"
Everything about our stay was nice except for the beds and pillows. The beds were incredibly hard and very uncomfortable. And the pillows were those feather things that go flat as soon as you put your head on them. I think this motel chain should take the lead of other chains and put a variety of different pillows on the bed to choose from - firm and soft! My daughter and I are both gluten intolerant so although I am sure the breakfast was nice, we were unable to eat anything. However, it was a very quiet stay and although we were there only overnight before our morning flight, it was convenient to the few things we wanted to do.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
DR
"Great for the money!"
The Donelson Pike area isn't the nicest in the world, but the Country Inn and Suites has all interior hallways, a very nice hot breakfast (Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy with cold stuff too) and is reasonably priced for Nashville. Just remember to add 15.75% to your Nashville's room tax. Clean rooms, nice little workout room, friendly staff, good food, reasonably priced. I'd repeat!
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
John Hensley
"Close to town, 2 star hotel at best"
The good: The hotel is in a convenient location, and is in fair condition. The bad: The hotel is dated, dirty, and stinks. Upon arriving I asked to be moved to another room due to the horrible musty/damp smell in my room 409. Also, the "clean remote" as the box it was sitting in advertised, looked as if someone was eating a half melted chocolate bar while licking their fingers and changing channels. It was friggin disgusting. So we moved to 309. The smell was much better, but still damp and smelled like maybe a dog slept in there for a while. Was better than 409 though. The bathroom sink was a remodeling cheap out after thought, as it was about 2 inches deep and sitting on top of the countertop. Was very awkward to use. I have never seen anything like it. Also, The shower was equivalent to an older man peeing with a bad prostate. It was comical trying to get wet. The mattress was comfortable, but the pillows were 100% feather, and would shrink to about an inch high even when doubled up. Also, the airplanes were at full force early in the morning, and the hotel was not insulated well enough to prevent the rumble every 5 minutes or so. Was it worth what I paid ($85) to stay? Barely, but I would still stay elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Clean hotel close to the airport."
Wanted a room for one night close to the airport. Was able to get a reasonable rate and had no trouble with check in. Parking is limited, but I got to the hotel early enough to park next to the entrance.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Pat
"I wish they had more mirrors ,but excellent hotel"
Excellent place. I would stay again
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
sonya
"Close to airport but very dirty floors."
Not a very clean hotel, had to turn air conditioning off since the air smelled like mold. Speaking of mold the shower had mold and the floor was very dirty and needs to be steam cleaned. Would not recommend this hotel until they do a thurouh cleaning.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Redecorations are very nice"
Staff we encountered had very good customer relation skills. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Breakfast choices were varied and fresh. We found a good choice of places to eat our other meals.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"A satisfactory stay"
This Country Inn was not as good as the one in Chattanooga (no indoor swimming pool) but it was adequate and deserves its 2 1/2 star rating. We stayed in it because it was near the Nashville airport and the price was right. We will probably stay in it again if our flights demand it.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Hal
"Terrible Room"
The bed is @ the front door, no Hot water in the shower, you have to run it for about 20 min. Then there's hot water. There's a huge Crack in the Ceiling from the left to the right Side of the room. There was a track for a closet door but no door, no mirror but in the bathroom. Rug was so dirty as well as the bathroom floor. I can still see the hair of the previous customer. Cracked window screen with huge bugs pasted to the window. I said no one would ever believe me so I took pictures of all the issues sent them to the manager Brad and he said Sorry, Thank you. Still in shock. I wish they would invest more on the room than the lobby. My experience of room 602.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Surprisingly nice"
This is a wonderful hotel. The decor was modern and convenient. Everything was fresh and clean. Breakfast was better than average. I was quite impressed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Nate
"Nice, clean close to the airport easy access"
Recently updated. Nice and very clean rooms. Helpful staff. Easy access to interstate highway. Sufficient breakfast.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Deborah
"NEW RENOVATION-TERRIBLE RESULTS"
Shower water was a TRICKLE. No more than at the sink! After being barefoot in room I stepped into shower and the water took all the black dirt off the bottom of my feet from the rug! Clerk behind desk , in the morning, DID NOT GET OFF THE CHAIR WITH HIS FEET ON DESK AND NO SHOES ON TO ADDRESS MY INQUIRIES.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
jack
"Last minute reservation"
Overall it was very good. I had one problem and that was that they forgot my wakeup call. Being a type A I had set my cell phone to alarm, also. Thank goodness, as I had to go to the airport at 6:00 a.m. The hotel is extremely close to the airport, which was a huge as was the shuttle service. Recently, remodeled the inn was nice and comfortable. The bathroom was quite small but as it was only me, that was fine. Lots of room in the room fridge. The microwave, although I didn't use it, was also nice.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
D
Air conditioning unit very loud. Difficult to sleep as a result. Fan in restroom would not turn off.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Plumbing whacked"
Plumbing in our room was a trip. Sink only had hot water and the shower had only cold water. No blow dryer. Airport shuttle for pickup was an hour wait even though the hotel is minutes away.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
C
"Nashville airport"
Very close and convenient
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Ok but Not Great"
Hotel was ok, not great for price. Hot water in shower was backwards so took a while to figure it out. Room clean which is most important. Right on interstate so easy access.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Close to airport"
Facility was much better than i had anticipated.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Good place to rest & get some work done..."
I enjoyed my stay, I had report to get finished & the room was quite, Staff was great, was given a king suite upgrade, very nice. Very comfortable room, internet access was good, i was able to get work done with rest in-between...I will stay again
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Pete
Very close to airport an downtown. Staff very helpful and friendly
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
karen
"close to downtown and also Opry Land"
we were upgraded at no increase COST. It was also near the express way. side walks for walking
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Good value for the price."
Hotel was really good, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially liked the free airport shuttle, and free restaurant shuttle. Will certainly stay here again on my next visit to Nashville.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Bill Carlisle
"Nashville Fly Through"
The room was VERY dusty, you could write your name on the Ice Bucket, and the carpets were dirty. Located Very Close to the Nashville Airport, less than a 3 minute drive, which made it very convenient to drop off my car and get checked in for my early 6:00am flight.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Eric P. Johansen
"Pass by"
The hotel overall very nice and in a very good location. The staff not friendly at all.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Visiting Nashville"
Staff was friendly. The beds weren't very comfy but nice location.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
mel
"Hotel friendly"
Only spent 1 night at this hotel. The staff was pretty friendly and it was very quiet and conveniently located near the highway. The room was decent but bathroom was a little dated. Easy to check in and out plus lots of nearby restaurants and gas stations for out of towners. Not a ton of parking but it worked out for our needs.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"over night stay/ airport service"
It was a great stay. the lady that checked me in also printed my boarding pass and checked me in to my flight. Thanks for the help.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Bruce
"Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Nashville Airport"
The cleanliness of the room needs attention. The lobby is excellent as well as the workout room and business center. Breakfast services are good as well. Please provide a receipt to the customer when they ask when they check out.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
AJ
"Decent hotel at a reasonable price"
As others have mentioned, the bathroom is too small. The door won't open past about halfway because it hits the toilet. The sink is poorly designed. Waffle maker was not working properly. Hallway had a strange smell. But, overall it was a positive experience. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014