All hotels in Lombard, Illinois, United States of America
645 W North AveLombardIL60148United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Clean
    Decent vibe
    Uncomfortable
Overall, the hotel was nice. The rate was good and the lcoation was close to where we were meeting with family. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast included a good variety with the eggs and sausage hot. We were in a handicap room which was good in many ways. Even though it was a handicap room, there was no shower head, but only a hand held shower. We are not that old and disabled yet. And for being a handicap room, the room was a bit small especially if someone was using a wheel chair.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Disapointing"
The staff are nice enough here, however this a below average hotel - much better available nearby.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice Hotel breakfast included"
The room was very neat and clean, yet very cold. The temperature didn't adjust to be warmer.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Just off the expressway"
The hotel room was just the right size for a single person, but for the two of us, it was a bit tight. The bedside light was burned out. It was difficult getting the room temp right: if the a/c was on, the room was freezing cold. However, the decor was quite pleasing, the breakfast had a nice variety, and hotel staff was very accommodating.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Stellar Stay!"
Te staff were very kind and professional. My room was clean, cool, and quiet. Just what you need for a good nights sleep. I will stay there again when I return to Lombard.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Shid
"Nice Enough"
Good enough to stay a few days. The AC unit was very loud and woke me up when it transitioned from dull buzz to high-pitched whine. Breakfast was good, though. Easy to hop on the highway.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Visiting Friends"
The Fairfield is a good deal in the area. It is what you would expect for a high volume hotel. The only complaint we had was the mattress was "lumpy" you could feel every button in the mattress it needed a mattress pad.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Breakfast is horrible
2 night trip May 15, 2013
"A home in my old hometown"
I really liked everything about our hotel. We stayed 3 nights the staff was helpful but not too helpful. Rooms were clean and nice
3 night romance trip May 3, 2013
Jack
"Decent value hotel"
Decent choice in Lombard. Proximity to our office was 1st criteria but this is cheaper and better than Comfort Suites right across any day. I know because my employees stayed there!
1 night business trip May 1, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Good hotel - not as close to airport as advertised"
Price was right. Hotel was clean and staff were efficient. Biggest drawback was noisy heating/cooling unit.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Kann dieses Hotel auf keinen Fall weiterempfehlen"
Ich war für Zwei Nächte in diesem Hotel.Insgesamt hatten wir Drei Zimmer gebucht.Die Dame am Desk war nicht in der Lage die Zimmer auf einer Etage für mich und meiner Familie zu organisieren.Sie war sehr unfreundlich und unqualifiziert.Desweiteren war die Dame im Frühstücks bereich ebenfalls sehr unfreundlich.So ein verhalten kenne ich nicht von Fairfield Mitarbeitern.Ich habe eine Silber Elite Karte die ich nun an Merriott zurück senden werde weil ich damit abgeschlossen habe.Ich kann diese Hotel auf keinen Fall weiterempfehlen.Der Gast kann kein Fenster öffnen.das Frühstück war mehr als dürftig.Wenn das der neue Standard von Merriott sein soll....dann gute Nacht.Nie wieder in diesem Hotel....und kann nur jeden abraten es zu buchen.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Bryan
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lombard
Tanzil thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us here. We strive to give our guests the best possible experience. I do hope next time in the area that you will stop in and stay with us again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Tanzil
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lombard
Cahya thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. Our Guests are our number one priority. I do hope next time in the area that you will stop in and stay with us again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard

"A nice hotel"
04/20/16 JMamajan Tampa, Florida
When we walked into our room we knew we had made a good choice to stay here. Fresh and clean and a nice bed. The window in our room even looked out over a small lake, although we also had a view of the wintery weather of clouds and snow flurries, and this was April 8. Great breakfast with fresh options like fruit, nonfat yogurt and skim milk along with the regular eggs and bacon.
"Comfy, Clean and Convenient"
04/17/16 DawnB_STLouisArea Saint Louis, Missouri
This is my own rating: "Triple C:" Comfortable, Clean, Convenient. I was only there for one night, and it was a very pleasant stay. The front desk was friendly. The bed was very comfortable. The floor was quiet. I did not partake of the complimentary breakfast - it looked standard. I think I got the appropriate value for my money. I would recommend it.
03/30/16 bdamron Chesterton, Indiana
We really enjoyed our stay at the Fairfield Inn Lombard. Our room was impeccably clean. The bed was fantastic. The pool was fun. The business center was well thought through - even had a stapler - nice. The exercise room cool and clean. Breakfast was very good with lots of variety. (I'm sure it is normally better but due to the large amount of people - which I'm sure is not the usual situation - they ran out of yogurt, milk, etc. )
"Convenient location "
02/25/16 Greg M
We have stayed here a few times because of its close location to our work places. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean an comfortable beds. A nice breakfast selection is available as well.
"Hotel stay for a Wedding"
01/22/16 Jarzo Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
1/22/16 Booked this Hotel cause a block of rooms were set a side for a wedding, plus they said shuttle provided to and from wedding. Upon arrival we were told the shuttle schedule to the wedding was all booked up, but we could make a reservation for a the return trip. That does me no good. I asked the manager why when we made the reservation under the wedding party name we were not asked if we needed the shuttle and what time we needed it. All she could do was blame the groom. Looks like I paid a baby sitter and a hotel room fee for nothing. I'm the designated driver I guess. Buyer beware.
"Two day Chicago visit"
11/17/15 Loevgren Partille, Sweden
Fresh and clean hotel. Well equipped, fresh and spacious room, very good breakfast. Personell was very kind and helpful, fixed early check-in time to meet our needs. Good fitness room. Overall a very pleasant experience. Good for exploring the Chicago area.
"Convenient central location for visiting area"
11/13/15 Jennifer H Missoula, Montana
We were on vacation, meeting up with friends who lived in the suburbs and then going all over the metro region to explore. This was a great central spot for our needs. And surprisingly quiet and comfortable as well. There were lots of kids for some kind of Hockey tournament and we never heard a peep from them, no complaints had to be made about noise or running in the halls, it was really nice.
"Excellent, Recently Remodeled"
10/29/15 AnthonyVic Laguna Niguel, California
Great facility! Recently remodeled. Modern, clean, comfy beds, up to date, good in room wifi, free business center, nice staff and great breakfast selection. If you need to be in the western suburbs of Chicago, go for this one.
"Comfortable Stay"
10/19/15 PippaXYZ Minnesota City, Minnesota
Stayed one night when visiting daughter at nearby Elmhurst College. The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well. The room was a good size. Plenty of towels in the bathroom, which was clean. My only complaint is there was no TV station guide in the room, which means you have to flip through the channels to find the station you're looking for. I ended up calling the front desk to ask what the number was of the station I was trying to locate. But other than that minor inconvenience, I have no complaints. We did not stop by for the breakfast, so I can't make any comments regarding that. It was a restful stay, and would stay here again.
"Great value, surprisingly good"
10/15/15 Anthony-Susan Washington DC, District of Columbia
This is a typical hotel akin to a Hampton Inn, which has always been our first preference for quicker stays. This is the first time we have stayed at a Fairfield Inn, and if this one is representative of others, we will do so more often. It was 30 dollars less expensive than the closest Hampton and as good if not better in terms of cleanliness, appearance, breakfast, amenities and overall comfort. This is a winner.