All hotels in Vijayawada, India
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here40-1-47 M G Road, Venkateswarapuram, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, 520010, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Hotel at a center location"
I stayed for a week at the hotel. I felt that the hotel could have given more specials like lunch / dinner promotions. The liquor was very expensive. Overall it is a good hotel. I felt that the hotel always had staff shortage in the Springs restaurant. I was impressed with the service in the A La carte restaurant upstairs. The food quality and service was awesome. Ram who served us amazing and was ready to go the extra mile to make the customer happy. I wish the customer service at the front desk and the persons in the other restaurant are as good as him.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Kris
"No issues, nice place"
nicest place to stay in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great hotel in Vijayawada"
Great hotel in Vijayawada. We had nice time. Reasonable price and very neat and great staff and centrally located in the city.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Sastry
"Good Hotel for singles, couples and families.."
It was good pleasure to spend time happily.. The infrastructure, surroundings, premises and all are good to spend with family..
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
Neele

"Bit pricey"
Clean, comfy and reasonable size rooms. Staff are courteous, room service and house keeping are very good. Food is also good. Hotel location close to shopping malls and the main road. Hence you can hear the traffic noise if you happen to have the room adjacent to the street.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Ben
"Close to a few nice spots - cinema and mall"
Rooms are decent. Location is good. Food is good however service is slow.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Check in process can be definitely improved
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
IN
Good hotel. Good service.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
Mouli
"Business class location"
Missed a swimming pool.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"GLOOMY experience !"
The general impression of this hotel is bad. While the staff at the hotel are by & large ok the upkeep of the hotel is bad, it reeks of smell and gloom; the lobby and the rooms are not well lit. The carpet and the upholstery in the room are not cleaned, at least in my room. The worst part is the location of the hotel: right at the corner of busy traffic crossing. The street noise filters through the window at high decibels. You really must be tired to get sleep. I recommend this hotel only if there are no other choices in Vijaywada.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
VINAY
2 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
Veera
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Hotel DV Manor

"Nice stay Awesome hotel"
03/31/15 yashwanthbandari20 Hyderabad, India
I stayed here in the month of March 2015 .Decent property .The check in process took a little too long , in spite of prior reservation . The staff was helpful. The breakfast was pretty basic for 4 star property . The room was decent. Bathroom was good .The cups in the room were not neat they need to be changed .The bell boys and valet parking always look for tips .
"Very good place to stay"
03/20/15 rocking_babli New Delhi, India
Stayed in this hotel for a day in course of my business travel. Too good an experience with highest quality of service and amenities. Rooms are very good, food is good.....best place in vijaywada to stay
"Excellent business hotel ...... real value for money"
03/20/15 Arunabha D Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Stayed in this hotel for a day in course of my business travel. Too good an experience with highest quality of service and amenities. Rooms are smaller compared to other 4* properties but immaculately maintained with all amenities available. Service staffs are extremely helpful and ready to serve with a smile. Used only the coffee shop cum restaurant "Spring". Very good ambiance with matching service. Only one area of development as far as the breakfast menu is concerned - There isn't many choices for guests from other parts of the country than South India and also there isn't any choice of non veg item in breakfast other than eggs. Management can think of refurbishing in this area. Overall a very good experience
"Poor Service"
03/08/15 VRAMESH Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Again, I had a chance to stay in Quality Inn DV Manor. It is very disappointing that the service level has come down drastically. For each and everything, need to call House Keeping or front desk more than 15 to 20 time to get the things done. At one point of time I got frustrated and called House keeping - In charge to give Duty Manager number. She refuse to give. I decided not to stay here in future.
"Nice hotel, Worth staying at."
03/05/15 KvnRamesh
I stayed for the first time in this Vijayawada hotel recommended by my Dad. I obviously thought this is a mediocre hotel with amenities to a satisfaction level but I realised it's nice hotel. The interior(foyer) of the hotel blew me, it's good, it's golden hue surrounding you inside. Talking about the room, it was comfy and spacious, not sophisticating at all and of course speaking of bathroom, its neat & clean. I ordered food twice on different days and the service was quick. Only prob was that of Pillows being flat, I feel it so because at home we use feather pillows and 99% of good hotels use these. I wonder why the hotel guys not use 'em. I had to use both pillows to sleep comfortably. Location of the hotel is perfect, this advantage is not misused. Hotel is located near Benz-circle and attached to the road filled with Multiplexes, Shopping malls & Jewellery stores. My parents visit Vijayawada twice a Year for shopping and now I know explicitly know why DV Manor is there choice. Complimentary breakfast, the guests get are not taste bland in any way. Every breakfast dish tasted good. Idly & Gaari(Vadai in Tamil) are regular items available everyday I guess. For the final night of my stay I felt like checking out the bar and restaurant. The Bar was Okay. Restaurant was fine too, illumination should be increased, I had to use my iPhone flash to read the Menu. I had only 3 food items, so I can't judge the restaurant much. Coming to the End of my review I have to say....these guys gave me the Suit-Room for few hours because "rooms were not yet available for new check-ins and I had to prepare for my IELTS Exam." I thank these guys for giving me the First Time experience in a Suit-Room, even though it was merely for 6 hours.
"By far a great treat in Vijayawada!"
02/26/15 KenyanMonk Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
Excellent food, Excellent service, Amazing and super break fast buffet, Good waiting staff.... Truly was home away from home for me! Though the rooms are small they were perfect for a traveller like me who only needs a place to lie down and rest after a long day at work!
"Nice hotel to stay"
02/22/15 Sanjay D
I booked this hotel through booking.com and to my surprise it was a very pleasant stay by all means. Its location is very good and in the Centre of Vijaywada. The food is very good. Breakfast quality is excellent. The room size, hygiene and neatness were pleasantly very good. Only minus is that I found it little expensive. I paid almost the same price as that of Taj getway.
"Good service but bad,stingy management"
02/22/15 Nookayyasetty G North Sydney, Australia
I fully paid out of my pocket for 10 days and the first question the guy asks me is : what company do I represent.I am 67 and how this guy think I still work makes me wonder .It looked like if I belong to a company I get a better room,otherwise no.As it happened,they gave a bad room with a garbage dump out of my window.They changed the room to a better one after a bit of an argument.Even if you pay full most Indian hotels look for that special recommendation to give you better service,it looks like.Their so-called WIFI has many restrictions : only 2 devices with a data ceiling of 2 MB per day ! Otherwise,staff service was excellent from all sides including the kitchen. We will NOT stay there again as the hotel cares two hoots about people who do not belong to a company !
"To The Manor Born"
02/21/15 HarryRao Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
An excellently located hotel, with a very good breakfast spread. That for me is one of the most important things. We had a conference there and the food served was good. I guess the hotel still has a good reputation in Vijayawada.
"Fancy ambience ... Terrible service"
01/16/15 rhlngm New Delhi, India
As a business traveller, I stayed in the hotel for almost 20 days. I was not expecting much from any hotel in Vijayawada, but a 3 star rating along with a popular location sold me in. But with great location comes great traffic. 1. Noise - Being on a popular street in Vijayawada, the traffic is LOUD. If you have a room that faces the road, good luck getting any sleep. Make sure you specifically ask for a room towards the back of the hotel, away from traffic, and at a high floor. The ambience is fancy. You walk into a spacious lobby with a 6 floor ceiling and bubble lifts, but the facade quickly crumbles once you settle into the room. As many reviewers have mentioned before me, the service here absolutely sucks !!! 2. Language - The junior staff only speaks Telugu. So if you have a question, look for someone with a tie. Chances are, he might speaks English 3. Internet access - Advertised as 'free internet', nobody told me the downloads were capped and that the service would quickly dry up if you try to watch a movie online. 4. Housekeeping - The room would be clean when you first check in. but on the following day, the beds would be made, and that's it. A glass I had used had completely vanished, without getting replaced. Towels were removed, but not replaced. I left my socks on the floor, and found them where I left it (Perhaps they cleaned the floor around it). My clothes near the wash basin were still as is (Perhaps again, they clean around it). A water bottle that had mischievously found its way under the bed last night was still there. Sigh ! 5. Room Service - Service is quick (Most of the time), but in the last 16 days, I have been delivered a glass bottle of Pepsi without an opener, Naan was mysteriously replaced by roti. Dessert had to be eaten with a rather spacious dinner spoon. Breakfast was served with a serving spoon instead of a dinner spoon. Butter came without a knife ... And don't bother turning on the 'Do not disturb' light (which also turns off the room bell). The staff would knock on the door instead (and multiple times if you don't open it in one go) for something as trivial as 'May I clear the room ?', irrespective of the state of undress you may be in. 6. Coffee shop - The breakfast / dinner buffet is nice and the variety is good, as long as you don't need a glass of water served on the table (Coz nobody would be there to do it). Refills on the buffet are rather slow, so make sure you serve yourself as soon as a dish is refilled. Don't expect the plates to be cleared when you return with dessert, and I am not in a position to comment if they do have finger bowls (I sure was never offered one). Billing is slow, and the wait for that could be long too. 7. Reception - Any enquiry / request is often answered by a 'We'll get back to you in 5 minutes', and the same response echoes after you call them again 20 minutes later. I actually found it easier to march down 5 floors to get my answers instead of waiting for them to call back. 8. Car Pickup / Drop - I tried to call the hotel to pick me up from my workplace, and the lady at the other end of the phone told me that she'll enquire and get back to me. I'm still waiting for her to do so. Overall - a good hotel. I'm not sure if other hotels would be any better, so I do recommend you stay here, just keep your expectations moderate, and patience reasonable