All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
223 Las Colinas Blvd W, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Check in is at 3pm, we didn't get a room until 7pm. A water line broke and crashed their computer system so they had no clue as to what rooms were full or empty. I'll accept the issues because of the water line problem BUT what I have a problem with is that hotel management did nothing for their guest. Offer the 50 people waiting for rooms a coke, a beer or even a glass of water. Not very customer friendly. Especially for being in the "Los Colinas" area. It's not a cheap part of town.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Willie
"slow check-in."
When we got there 2 hours after the beginning of check in time, the room was not ready supposedly due to a computer problem. How does a computer problem prevent a housekeeper from cleaning a room? We were told that we would be called an hour later when the room was ready so we went to eat. We finally just went back to the hotel 2 hours later since they never called us. Then they gave us a room. They then gave us a free breakfast coupon only because I specifically asked for some compensation for it now being 4 hours after the check-in time. Then the next day, we returned to our room at 6 PM only to find the housekeeper only then getting into our room to service it and that was a Sunday night. We went to the pool only to discover that the whirlpool has been drained and turned into a planter. On the positive side, the room was nice and the area around the hotel is very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"5 star"
Very good experience would recommend & use again.
Enrique F
"A quiet place in Dallas"
Great place for a seminar Couple of good restaurants within walking distance Area around hotel good for relaxing
Dr Andrew
"Fitness Competition"
I stayed here for a fitness competition. I had a lake view which was nice. I ordered room service at about 10:45 that night and they had it up in a timely manner. I was going to the Irving Convention center which is just a couple blocks up the road, it was extremely convenient. I did have to request my refrigerator twice. Couldn't get a microwave, although I had call earlier in the week, and they told me they would get it to me at check it. Otherwise, it was awesome. The buffet breakfast had the basics.
"Comfortable family staycation"
Decided to stay here for a little family stay-cation. It was very comfortable, clean and staff was very nice. Our only complaint is that the indoor pool is tiny. It was cold out so we purposely chose a hotel with an indoor pool only to be disappointed by it.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
francisco
"Nice room, beds smaller than expected"
When we checked in, we had 3 teenagers with 2 adults. Our room had what the website called Queen beds, but we found them to be more of a full-size. I had also thought the website said there would be a couch in the room. We were ready to make it work anyway, but when I went downstairs to ask about a folding bed, the wonderful lady at the desk apologized. She said it wouldn't work but she had meant to ask us if we needed to move into a room with a pull-out couch when she saw our family. She moved us into another room more conducive to our family without charge and even though we had been in the room for more than an hour. She was very kind and helpful. I wish I could remember her name. We do wish the beds were actually queens but with the couch it worked out fine.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"hotel overall Ok, food terrible!!"
Food is terrible.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Jorge
"Nice clean hotel"
The room was spacious for the 5 of us. It was well decorated and updated. Beds were not very comfortable though and there was no hot tub anymore. It had been converted into a planter even though website states that there is one.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Kenli
"Stay here!"
Very nice room, pretty location on lake. Very quiet. Nice restaurant. Friendly staff. Free parking in the parking garage. My kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool, only small disappointment was they no longer have a jacuzzi.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Love it love it love it!"
My friend and I stayed here to attend a convention at the Irving Convention Center for the weekend. We walked there and back and loved how short a walk it was. The lobby and entrance was just so beautiful as well as the outside and the room! The beds were extremely comfy and the view was absolutely wonderful! We got our room on a discount and were worried we'd be stuck with some tiny, gross 'left over' room some hotels have, but nope! 10th floor with a great view and all around wonderful stay! We'll definitely be staying here for all our conventions in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Barbra
"good"
Good happy
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Luis
"Game Time in Big D!"
I was in town with the family for the Dallas game vs The Cardinals, who were staying at this hotel as well. Didn't start off well but was quickly turned around by Gabby when I checked into the hotel. She did a great job. When we got to the room it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We requested a crib and roll a way bed and it was brought up very quickly. The A/C also worked great, which is one of my pet peeves when it doesn't. After unpacking and getting organized, we decided to take the kids to the indoor pool. It was nice and warm and very clean. After the trip to the pool, we ordered room service. It was very good as well. We had some minor inconveniences along the way but the staff, even in the middle of the night, took care of our request. Thank you to Shelby and Gabby for going over and above for us during our stay.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear David, I would like to thank you for sharing your comments about your stay . I will share your comments with Gabby and Shelby. I will also share with the entire team. I hope you had a great time at the game and we hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Dallas
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Awesome!"
Beautiful hotel, beautiful view of the lake, great view of the lake...we loved it!
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Zach, Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments from your stay.. We are happy you had a great time whlie staying with us. We certainly appreciate that you choose to stay at our property. We look forward to your return the next time you visit the area.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Zach
"Great Weekend Getaway!!!"
Great location. Easy Self Parking. Great view of the lake. Comfy beds! Will stay again!!!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
April
"Great escape..."
Our family had an incredible stay...thank you! The Convention Center was just minutes away (walking distance), the staff was friendly and courteous and the accommodations were wonderful. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family staying in the area. A great place to escape from reality.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Blanca
"Bathroom"
Wish bkatheoons had fans for steam from showers...Everything was excellent. Staff was very nice and frendly. My room was not ready but staff kept me informed every 10 mins. Everyone there was nice. I will defiantly will be back.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Rd
"Decent hotel for price"
Nice, quiet stay. Was in Irving for comicon. The hotel is literally 1/4 mile walk to the convention center. Overall a good experience. Would stay again.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Keanan, Thank you for providing your feedback from your stay. We glad you had a great weekend at the comicon convention. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Keanan
"Loved it"
Stay was excellent. Will stay again.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Deart Stephanie . We are thrilled you loved your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return in the near future.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Staff was wonderful. Room was clean.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Hello Diane, Thank you for sharing your comments.We are thrilled you loved our team and hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great hotel for football weekend"
If I had not found 2 bugs on the carpet ( 1 dead & 1 moving) I would rate the hotel excellent in all areas. The staff at check-in were extremely busy, yet manage to be friendly and courteous. The young man who assisted me made sure my room was next to other family members I was meeting for the weekend.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear OU Mom, Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are happy you had a great stay with us. We would also like to apologize for the bugs that you found. We have brought your comments to the attention of out Pest service manager. We do apologize for this and will do everything we can from letting them enter the building. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
OU Mom
"Beautiful hotel"
Extremely pleased. Next time I need a hotel in Dallas area this is the one I'll choose.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Gary, We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us and for providing feedback. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great hotel with great service"
Clean, quiet and comfy stay. Coudnt ask for much more. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. And all for a very reasonable price. Will definitely stay again!
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Dalton, Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay with us. We are happy that you had a great stay wiand look forward to your return the next time you visit the area. Sincerely, Brian Short General Manager
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Dalton
"I love this Hotel"
I have slight OCD so clean clean clean is a must and this hotel was very clean nice and comfortable I'll be back
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear shaud, Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay. We are happy that you loved your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Dallas.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
shaud
I have stayed here before and really enjoyed it. Rooms this time seemed slightly in need of updating.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Cindy, Thank you for providing feedback from you stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your sta with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Cindy
"Cowboys/Texans Weekend"
Excellent staff. Very friendly and customer service was their highest priority. Will stay again. Thanks for everything.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Der Richard, Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay. We are happy that enjoyed our service and hope you had a great weekend! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very disappointed!!!"
College kids all over my floor......called front desk at mkdnight to complain about noise.......false fire alarm at 2AM.......had to leave room!! Hotel room was great......atmosphere was HORRIBLE......I expected MUCH better in a Marriott than a floor full of drunk college kids and false fire alarms.......I GOT NO REST.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to sincerley apologize for the actions of another guest who pulled the fire alarm at 2am. I certainly understand the inconvience this caused. We do hope you will stay with us in the future to show you the true level of service we provide.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
We booked two rooms for a weekend. The hotel was very cleaned except for the pool area. Staff were very helpful. My family and I had an awesome time!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Cc Martinez
The only difficulty was getting to the hotel. Construction in the area.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel."
The price was reasonable, the rooms were excellent. The hotel was very nice. within walking distance of Irving convention center. Overall a great experience, will definitely recommend.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Raul, Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are glad you a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Raul
We were very happy with our stay at the Marriott Las Colinas in Irving, TX. The rooms were clean and nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff provided directions to local restaurants. We would stay here again and would recommend to anyone.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay with us. We are glad you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Great stay for one night while having Reno done in house
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear valued guest, Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay. We would like to thank you for staying with us and are glad you had a great stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Mom
"Great place"
Nice area, I wish lounge was bigger lol
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Thank you for staying with us. We are happy you had a great stay. We hope to see you back again very soon.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Dallas Marriott Las Colinas"
This is the one outside of downtown. The facility is old and needs some upgrade especially if they want to maintain "Marriott" quality. Bathroom light was flickering, and whenever my neighbor use water. the pluming made huge noise. The ladies working at concierge room were talking louder than the guest about their friend arrested with DWI. But, other than those, the room was clean and the staffs at reception desk were helpful. As a hotel for business staying away from busyness in downtown, it's still good.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Thank you for providing feedback form your recent stay. Overall, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the Concierge Attendants not focusing on our guests. We will certainly address this with them. Thank you again for staying with us, please let us know if you need anything on any future stays.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
All of the employees were very kind and helpful. The employees are the reason that I would come back and stay. Gloria at the front desk is an amazing person.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The manager was not very helpful but the ladies at the front desk were excellent in their customer service and made the second night of my stay much better!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Marcie Sierra
"Great Place"
Everything was wonderful. I recommend softer mattresses or adding mattress pads.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Went 4 ncaa national championship game awesome hotel .#gatornation no complainants !
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope you had a great time at the NCAA championship. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
#gatornation
"Final 4"
The check-in desk was very friendly; quick and hospitable
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear MD, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . Ihope you had a wonderful time at the Final 4. we hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
MD
We stayed for a wedding reception. The same time that Final Four was in town. We never had an issue with checking in, or with noise from the rowdy basketball fans. The hotel is conveniently located to lots of good restaurants, and close to the free-way to be able to go to Dallas, Allen or even Fort Worth within 30 minutes.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Megan, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . We hope you had a great time at the wedding reception. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Megan
"Nice, spacious, clean"
Stayed here for one night during the Final Four - didn't spend much time in the room, but the time that I did spend was great. Room was large & clean, bathroom was very spacious. I wasn't disturbed by any loud noises while I was there, either. There was a lot of road construction going on in the nearby area, which was slightly irritating trying to get in and out of the property but definitely wouldn't be enough to deter me from staying there again. Great location to be near the airport for convenience, but also a short drive to downtown Dallas.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Heather, Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time you visit Dallas that we see you again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"marriott stay---4/4 to 4/6"
Pleased with all facets, except this hotel does not have a hot tub as advertised. You should not advertise for things that you don't have anymore.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are happy that you did enjoy your overall stay with us. I do w ant to apologize about the hot tub. . We are working on getting this corrected. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Very convenient it is in the center of everything
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit . We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you visit the area.
"Very nice hotel!"
Stayed here for nascar races. Loved the location and the hotel.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We hope you had a great time at the race. We are happy that you enjoy your stays with us and look forward to seeing you again.
Tiffany
It was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Autumn, Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that you had a great stay and were able to enteract with our staff. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the area.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Autumn
"Worked out well."
The price I got from Hotels.com was outstanding. I've stayed at this hotel a couple times, and it's nice. It's pretty much what you'd expect from the Marriott.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about you recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Andrea
"amenities lacking"
room was clean and fresh, but there was no fridge in room, no safe in room, and the high speed internet WAS NOT FREE! even Mcdonalds has free internet. The hot tub was a plant box and the "heated pool" was freezing cold. all other service was excellent
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very average."
Heat did not work in my room. The room needed to be renovated. Some decor was new, some seemed old. Wifi was not free and was terribly slow. Even sending and receiving emails was painful. If it was free, I wouldn't complain, but for a fee, I expect more. Staff was nice.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We will certainly look into issues and resolve them. I am happy that you did experience the staff.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
biz traveler
"Hotel nice, overpriced restaurant"
Rather than go out looking for a restaurant to eat for my fiance's birthday we decided to eat and the hotel and have some cocktails. The food was way over priced for what it was. The food is what you might find at a cafe in the airport...not quality food I had expected for the nice hotel. We were very disappointed.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your or our own expectations. I will definitely speak with our culinary team on the quality of food. . We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the near future.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Great help and service on snow days!"
I made a last minute reservation when the ice storm hit Dallas. They accommodated a late arrival, kept the kitchen open a little longer and helped me get car service in the morning to get back to the airport. A big thank you for your help.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013