All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
223 Las Colinas Blvd W, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
    Bad pool
"Hotel.com"
An issue w/booking w/Hotel.com.... The room was not what was sold !!!!
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
"Best for the money"
It was my daughters 16th birthday, it was perfect for her and some friends to stay over night and use the indoor pool.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Barry
Very nice stay....especially if you are being helped by Jessica. She made our stay more enjoyable.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"TX/OU Stay"
The room we were in was clean, but a bit dated. You could tell that the furniture in here was older, and we were close elevator, but that really didnt matter. The service was good, but you will get nickeled and dimed for things like wifi, breakfast, etc. Overall good experience, the room was very clean.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
The service was excellent!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Nice Place"
Nice hotel. Convenient location. Friendly staff. It's a typical Marriott.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Would stay here again"
This hotel could definitely upgrade to having two queen beds. That being said we had a pretty good stay. When we first got to the room there was no microwave or mini fridge so if these are essential you should request them beforehand. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious and right down the street from the convention centers I it was very convenient. The food here is good too. My fiancé ordered a club sandwich and it was great. We also ate at the breakfast buffet which was very good as well. Our room was a bit of a disaster area (bodybuilding competition requiring us to bring food, sheets, towels with two girls) to which I had just thrown on the floor and our maids picked it all up and organized it and folded it and that was a nice surprise when we got back to our room!! We did not expect that! I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Underwhelmed"
The cleaning staff was sub-par, unfortunately. We left at 8am and by 6pm the room still had not been cleaned. Went out for dinner, and though it was tidied somewhat when we returned around midnight, they had forgotten to replace our towels and had not emptied the trash. Not what I was expecting from a Marriott.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Rebecca
"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER"
IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME IN A MARRIOT HOTEL. THE ROOM WAS STINKING!! MY MOST DISSAPOINTMENT THING WAS; THEY DENIED US INTERNET. THEY WANTED US TO PAY $16 EXTRA IN ORDER TO USE INTERNET!! REALLY? INTERNET?? IN THIS ERA INTERNET IS NO LONGER SPECIAL!! INTERNET IS EVERYWHERE IN THE STREETS AND BUSHES FREE OF CHARGE AND MARRIOT STILL THINKS ITS SPECIAL AND A PRIVILEGE? MY TWO SONS HAD CARRIED THEIR CONSOLES AND SEVERAL GAMES TO PLAY, ALL THEY DID WAS JUST TO SLEEP FOR A WHOLE DAY AND NIGHT. WORST EVER EXPERIENCE FOR THEM. REMEMBER THIS WAS $300 PER NIGHT ROOM THAT WOULD NOT GIVE US INTERNET.REMEMBER, WHEN I WAS BOOKING THE HOTEL ONLINE, IT INCLUDED INTERNET AND BREAKFAST. THEY ALSO CHARGED US FOR BREAKFAST. WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO THIS HOTEL. THEIR STANDARD ROOMS ARE TOO SQUEEZED.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
About 20 minutes from Six Flags. Expedia had a great deal which is why we chose this hotel. Nice, but would have preferred a front desk clerk who could have accommodated our request for a balcony. I spoke to a rep. at Expedia who added this info to our reservation.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"NOT WORTH FOR YOUR MONEY"
We stayed there for a night. While the front desk person was kind enough to give us lake facing room, the overall condition of property itself is not very good. It appears that they have not spent a dime after its construction. After sleeping for whole night underneath a fresh looking comforter, when in the morning, we removed it just to make sure that we are not leaving anything behind, we noticed almost 12"x4" spot, either due to coffee or coke, or worst, human waste. When we complained at the front desk, there were usual reply, based on their training to defuse the complaint and to move to next customer. The only response which came was "Oh I am so sorry. I will let room service know". Without saying these words, essentially she was saying "Next guest in line"
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Overall, nice hotel and staff went above and beyon"
The only complaint I have is the bathroom sink had remnants of a back up when we checked in. We cleaned the sink out and the next evening the sink did it again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Leaves a lot to be desired"
The indoor pool clearly had a spot for a hot tub which they instead filled with plants. Our room was dirty (there was a bottle cap and tissue under the bed and stain on the curtain), but the bed was fine which is what matters most. The TV was missing remotes and didn't have an option to purchase movies. It was just basic cable. The staff was great.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Check in is at 3pm, we didn't get a room until 7pm. A water line broke and crashed their computer system so they had no clue as to what rooms were full or empty. I'll accept the issues because of the water line problem BUT what I have a problem with is that hotel management did nothing for their guest. Offer the 50 people waiting for rooms a coke, a beer or even a glass of water. Not very customer friendly. Especially for being in the "Los Colinas" area. It's not a cheap part of town.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Willie
"slow check-in."
When we got there 2 hours after the beginning of check in time, the room was not ready supposedly due to a computer problem. How does a computer problem prevent a housekeeper from cleaning a room? We were told that we would be called an hour later when the room was ready so we went to eat. We finally just went back to the hotel 2 hours later since they never called us. Then they gave us a room. They then gave us a free breakfast coupon only because I specifically asked for some compensation for it now being 4 hours after the check-in time. Then the next day, we returned to our room at 6 PM only to find the housekeeper only then getting into our room to service it and that was a Sunday night. We went to the pool only to discover that the whirlpool has been drained and turned into a planter. On the positive side, the room was nice and the area around the hotel is very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"5 star"
Very good experience would recommend & use again.
Enrique F
Hotel and room was nice. Only issue is, I couldn't get the temp right in the room.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"A quiet place in Dallas"
Great place for a seminar Couple of good restaurants within walking distance Area around hotel good for relaxing
Dr Andrew
"Fitness Competition"
I stayed here for a fitness competition. I had a lake view which was nice. I ordered room service at about 10:45 that night and they had it up in a timely manner. I was going to the Irving Convention center which is just a couple blocks up the road, it was extremely convenient. I did have to request my refrigerator twice. Couldn't get a microwave, although I had call earlier in the week, and they told me they would get it to me at check it. Otherwise, it was awesome. The buffet breakfast had the basics.
"Comfortable family staycation"
Decided to stay here for a little family stay-cation. It was very comfortable, clean and staff was very nice. Our only complaint is that the indoor pool is tiny. It was cold out so we purposely chose a hotel with an indoor pool only to be disappointed by it.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
francisco
"Nice room, beds smaller than expected"
When we checked in, we had 3 teenagers with 2 adults. Our room had what the website called Queen beds, but we found them to be more of a full-size. I had also thought the website said there would be a couch in the room. We were ready to make it work anyway, but when I went downstairs to ask about a folding bed, the wonderful lady at the desk apologized. She said it wouldn't work but she had meant to ask us if we needed to move into a room with a pull-out couch when she saw our family. She moved us into another room more conducive to our family without charge and even though we had been in the room for more than an hour. She was very kind and helpful. I wish I could remember her name. We do wish the beds were actually queens but with the couch it worked out fine.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"hotel overall Ok, food terrible!!"
Food is terrible.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Jorge
"Nice clean hotel"
The room was spacious for the 5 of us. It was well decorated and updated. Beds were not very comfortable though and there was no hot tub anymore. It had been converted into a planter even though website states that there is one.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Kenli
"Stay here!"
Very nice room, pretty location on lake. Very quiet. Nice restaurant. Friendly staff. Free parking in the parking garage. My kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool, only small disappointment was they no longer have a jacuzzi.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Love it love it love it!"
My friend and I stayed here to attend a convention at the Irving Convention Center for the weekend. We walked there and back and loved how short a walk it was. The lobby and entrance was just so beautiful as well as the outside and the room! The beds were extremely comfy and the view was absolutely wonderful! We got our room on a discount and were worried we'd be stuck with some tiny, gross 'left over' room some hotels have, but nope! 10th floor with a great view and all around wonderful stay! We'll definitely be staying here for all our conventions in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Barbra
"good"
Good happy
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Luis
"Game Time in Big D!"
I was in town with the family for the Dallas game vs The Cardinals, who were staying at this hotel as well. Didn't start off well but was quickly turned around by Gabby when I checked into the hotel. She did a great job. When we got to the room it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We requested a crib and roll a way bed and it was brought up very quickly. The A/C also worked great, which is one of my pet peeves when it doesn't. After unpacking and getting organized, we decided to take the kids to the indoor pool. It was nice and warm and very clean. After the trip to the pool, we ordered room service. It was very good as well. We had some minor inconveniences along the way but the staff, even in the middle of the night, took care of our request. Thank you to Shelby and Gabby for going over and above for us during our stay.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear David, I would like to thank you for sharing your comments about your stay . I will share your comments with Gabby and Shelby. I will also share with the entire team. I hope you had a great time at the game and we hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Dallas
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Awesome!"
Beautiful hotel, beautiful view of the lake, great view of the lake...we loved it!
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Zach, Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments from your stay.. We are happy you had a great time whlie staying with us. We certainly appreciate that you choose to stay at our property. We look forward to your return the next time you visit the area.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Zach
"Great Weekend Getaway!!!"
Great location. Easy Self Parking. Great view of the lake. Comfy beds! Will stay again!!!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
April
"Great escape..."
Our family had an incredible stay...thank you! The Convention Center was just minutes away (walking distance), the staff was friendly and courteous and the accommodations were wonderful. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family staying in the area. A great place to escape from reality.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Blanca
"Bathroom"
Wish bkatheoons had fans for steam from showers...Everything was excellent. Staff was very nice and frendly. My room was not ready but staff kept me informed every 10 mins. Everyone there was nice. I will defiantly will be back.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Rd
"Decent hotel for price"
Nice, quiet stay. Was in Irving for comicon. The hotel is literally 1/4 mile walk to the convention center. Overall a good experience. Would stay again.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Keanan, Thank you for providing your feedback from your stay. We glad you had a great weekend at the comicon convention. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Keanan
"Loved it"
Stay was excellent. Will stay again.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Deart Stephanie . We are thrilled you loved your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return in the near future.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Staff was wonderful. Room was clean.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Hello Diane, Thank you for sharing your comments.We are thrilled you loved our team and hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great hotel for football weekend"
If I had not found 2 bugs on the carpet ( 1 dead & 1 moving) I would rate the hotel excellent in all areas. The staff at check-in were extremely busy, yet manage to be friendly and courteous. The young man who assisted me made sure my room was next to other family members I was meeting for the weekend.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear OU Mom, Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are happy you had a great stay with us. We would also like to apologize for the bugs that you found. We have brought your comments to the attention of out Pest service manager. We do apologize for this and will do everything we can from letting them enter the building. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
OU Mom
"Beautiful hotel"
Extremely pleased. Next time I need a hotel in Dallas area this is the one I'll choose.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Gary, We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us and for providing feedback. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great hotel with great service"
Clean, quiet and comfy stay. Coudnt ask for much more. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. And all for a very reasonable price. Will definitely stay again!
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Dalton, Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay with us. We are happy that you had a great stay wiand look forward to your return the next time you visit the area. Sincerely, Brian Short General Manager
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Dalton
"I love this Hotel"
I have slight OCD so clean clean clean is a must and this hotel was very clean nice and comfortable I'll be back
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear shaud, Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay. We are happy that you loved your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Dallas.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
shaud
I have stayed here before and really enjoyed it. Rooms this time seemed slightly in need of updating.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Cindy, Thank you for providing feedback from you stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your sta with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Cindy
"Cowboys/Texans Weekend"
Excellent staff. Very friendly and customer service was their highest priority. Will stay again. Thanks for everything.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Der Richard, Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay. We are happy that enjoyed our service and hope you had a great weekend! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very disappointed!!!"
College kids all over my floor......called front desk at mkdnight to complain about noise.......false fire alarm at 2AM.......had to leave room!! Hotel room was great......atmosphere was HORRIBLE......I expected MUCH better in a Marriott than a floor full of drunk college kids and false fire alarms.......I GOT NO REST.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to sincerley apologize for the actions of another guest who pulled the fire alarm at 2am. I certainly understand the inconvience this caused. We do hope you will stay with us in the future to show you the true level of service we provide.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
We booked two rooms for a weekend. The hotel was very cleaned except for the pool area. Staff were very helpful. My family and I had an awesome time!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Cc Martinez
The only difficulty was getting to the hotel. Construction in the area.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel."
The price was reasonable, the rooms were excellent. The hotel was very nice. within walking distance of Irving convention center. Overall a great experience, will definitely recommend.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Raul, Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are glad you a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Raul
We were very happy with our stay at the Marriott Las Colinas in Irving, TX. The rooms were clean and nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff provided directions to local restaurants. We would stay here again and would recommend to anyone.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay with us. We are glad you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Great stay for one night while having Reno done in house
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Dear valued guest, Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay. We would like to thank you for staying with us and are glad you had a great stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Mom
"Great place"
Nice area, I wish lounge was bigger lol
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Thank you for staying with us. We are happy you had a great stay. We hope to see you back again very soon.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Dallas Marriott Las Colinas"
This is the one outside of downtown. The facility is old and needs some upgrade especially if they want to maintain "Marriott" quality. Bathroom light was flickering, and whenever my neighbor use water. the pluming made huge noise. The ladies working at concierge room were talking louder than the guest about their friend arrested with DWI. But, other than those, the room was clean and the staffs at reception desk were helpful. As a hotel for business staying away from busyness in downtown, it's still good.
Response by Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Thank you for providing feedback form your recent stay. Overall, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the Concierge Attendants not focusing on our guests. We will certainly address this with them. Thank you again for staying with us, please let us know if you need anything on any future stays.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
All of the employees were very kind and helpful. The employees are the reason that I would come back and stay. Gloria at the front desk is an amazing person.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The manager was not very helpful but the ladies at the front desk were excellent in their customer service and made the second night of my stay much better!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014