All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
820 W 7th Ave, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Worst Stay of My Life"
And 20+ years I have never stayed in a filthier room. Shower was dirty and included a damp washcloth. Toilet had not been cleaned after what I can only assume was a festival of diarrhea the night before. Coffee filter hadn't been changed and had mold growing on it. I have much more to say but I'd start cursing...
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"terrific"
terrific in all respects
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
very nice
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ann
the view from our room was amazing!
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Tamra
"Clean room, but had little control of temperature"
The room was slightly too warm during our stay. I called the maintenance manager and he said that he wasn't able to do anything. The room was steady around 75 to 78 degrees. I had the fan on full blast and thermostat down to 65 but it never cooled down.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Kenneth
"Best hotel in anchorage"
The hotel is convenient to everything. Good condition, comfortable staying.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
may
"Parking, wifi and breakfast $$$"
The hotel and staff were nice enough, but I was very disappointed when I first arrived to find out that parking cost $24 a day (valet). Thankfully I found street parking, which is only free on the weekends. WiFi is $14 a day, and they don't believe in a free Continental Breakfast. I did not find a way to watch/pay for movies on demand either. For a stay - cation, it was expensive and definitely not somewhere I'd suggest to others.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Angie
"Probably the Nicest Hotel I've Stayed In"
Everything was top knotch here. From the customer service to the comfort to the location. A few drawbacks were that there was no airport shuttle or free airport shuttle, which were provided at other hotels in the area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great visit. Great location.Geat staff."
Parking was limited so valet parkingwas yhe preferred choice.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
dw
"Local recommends!"
Highly recommend! Booked last minute, had a great view, amazing service!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Mickela
Room was nice. We wanted to sit in the hot tub they had at our last stay. Whole reason we got the room there....but it is replaces with plants. :(
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Room not as good if you book with someone else."
We have stayed at this particular hotel several times. This was the first time that I booked via a hotel booking company. It was the first time that we havent gotten a good view. The person checking us in made apoint to look up how we booked the room and said it out loud. Not sure if I will book another room with a hotel booking company as this has happened to us almost every time.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Anna
"Weekend get away!"
Enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Fredric
"Nice hotel, no parking!"
We enjoyed our stay, but were disappointed there was no parking available. Breakfast was included, but the quality of buffet was very average. Over all staff were good and the quality of the room was very good.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice evening out"
Great location in downtown Anchorage.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Bradford
"Service"
Best hotel service in Anchorage!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
zestivinal
I loved it!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Marc
"Almost perfect"
If the wi-fi had been working, I would have given a 5 star rating.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"almost perfect"
If the wireless Internet worked in the rooms, I would have given it 5 stars.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Maria
The hot water in the hotel was not good, took a long time to get a nice warm shower. No parking at the hotel, so it was very inconvenient.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Excellent customer service from front desk at check in and room service attendant specifically.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Convenient for family, warm pool!"
Walking distance for downtown activities, nice pool is really warm, enjoyed breakfast buffet. Only downside- choose between expensive valet parking or fend for yourself with street meters. We will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Lottie
"Close to every place like restaurants, mall & etc."
It's my first time to stay in this hotel. It was close to the place where I am going. Clean rooms and you can really rest because beds are comfortable unlike other hotels that I went before I could hardly sleep because the linens are so itchy.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
TessA
"Kids enjoyed pool"
Enjoyed it, had a great view from my room. Room service messed up my order, but corrected it pretty fast.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
ashley
"Over rated"
For the cost of this hotel I don't feel it was that much better then similar rooms.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
cher
"Convenient to downtown area."
The kids and I enjoyed having a top floor room with views out over the water.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Craig
"Walkable to most everything"
This was a great hotel to stay in at the end of our trip after staying in much more low key places for the duration of our vacation.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Walking distance to downtown sites!!"
Excellent front desk staff; Very helpful and eager to ensure our stay was good.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
T & D
"Fully satisfied"
Was a bit pricey, but so is everything in Alaska.
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Alan
"Too Expensive For What You Get"
The Marriott was a disappointment. The location is not the best, though downtown Anchorage is not big. Our toilet did not refill after flushing and a plumber had to be sent up to repair it. On returning to our room in the evening, our room had not been made up. They did send housekeeping immediately to clean the room and make the bed. To placate us they provided extra towels, extra coffee and complimentary bottled water. They also comped us for 24 hours of internet access that is usually a $14 charge. I feel that in today''s market in room wireless should be included especially in Marriott's top of the line hotel. There is really no excuse to return to a room after an entire day and find it unmade! In all, I would say it was a disappointing experience and not worth the nightly rate.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Jay
Centrally located. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"A quiet 4th of July"
We went to Marriott to escape the "noise" of the neighborhood 4th of July.
Forest
Staff of the hotel at front desk are rude and careless.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
The breakfast buffet was extremely overpriced. Table service was very poor.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Excellence"
This hotel was everything that we wanted. Clean rooms, perfect bed, great customer service. Five stars.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2014
"Nice view. Close to downtown resturants"
The hotel staff is always friendly. This is a great downtown location. My husband and I stay at this hotel often because of the convenient location. It is walking distance to all the excellent downtown resturants and bars. For
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
dana
"swimming pool"
I didn't stay. My wife, daughter and 2 granddaughters stayed 2 nights and told me they loved it for the comfort, view, swimming pool and breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Rod W.
"Best service ever."
I stay at a lot of hotels and the service here was some of the best I have ever got. They sent a bottle of wine and a cheese and fruit tray to my room with a handwritten notesaying happy anniversary all 3 days we were there! The parking as always is very expensive in Anchorage UT it was comped 2 out of the 3 days and we used the valet prolly 15 times no joke and they were super nice! The Hilton is the only nicer hotel for the room set up but I would still choose the Marriott just because of our amazing stay service and treatment
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
oscar
"Good enough."
Our room had a great view and was spacious. The room was too warm though and the bed was uncomfortable. Location is great but would be nice to have free parking for guests. Service was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
"Close to everything we wanted --"
This hotel is very nice - we'd stay there again. Food in the dining room was pricey and mediocre, but there's plenty of restaurants nearby. Lobby staff & valets are very friendly and proficient -- cleaning staff not so much.
4 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
R.P. Keasberry
"Anchorage!"
Great hotel downtown, close to everything. Easy shuttle to and from the airport.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Great location, parking challenge"
Excellent customer service, bed super comfortable, love Marriott.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
CB2
For the amount of money I had to pay for the room free wifi and parking should have been included!! I will not be a returning customer!
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Nice hotel. Close to downtown."
Enjoyable. Relaxing. Even though it was only one night.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
M
"Very pleased"
I have no complaints about the quality of the hotel or the service. In fact, the service desk even called me my second day to check to see if I needed anything and to make sure my stay was going well. I was aware that they only had valet parking but there was plenty of available parking nearby that was either free or very low cost. The hotel was downtown and just minutes away from whatever I needed in Anchorage.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Just OK! Great staff."
Hotel is aged and in need of major updating/remodel. Front office staff are all FANTASTIC and super NICE. Location is good, near everything and Celebrity Cruise line takes off from this hotel. Breakfast upstairs is good but they need more staff up there and clean dishes!!!! Hot water is scorching HOT, be careful.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Great no frills hotel overall"
Overall very pleasant hotel stay. No complaints, though nothing extraordinary. Will repeat, overall very solid.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Do
"Great experience!"
Great room, close to everything, good breakfast buffet. Would recommend 100%!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Hotel Charges Not Worth it"
The hotel was nice, but I would probably choose to stay somewhere else down town the next time I ‘m in town. First there is no parking at the hotel. You either have to pay to park at the parking garage across the street, or pay to valet at $24 a day. The internet charge is $13 a day. I expect to pay for both of these at a down town hotel in Anchorage, but usually parking is around $10 a day. The room was nice, nothing fancy. I was disappointed that there was a space for a mini fridge, but no fridge. Then if you wanted to make coffee in the morning, there was only 1 regular coffee pack, so you had to draw straws on who got the decaf! All in all not a bad hotel, but there are better places to stay, for the same price.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Not a good experience"
Parking is too far especially for two babies with us. We were on the 16th floor and this website said two beds but there was only one. So I suppose it just didnt work for my family but may be better for like a couple or something.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013