All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
1717 Champa St, Denver, CO, 80202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
My wife and I were spending one night in Denver after spending a few days in Ft. Collins. Fantastic Hotel, great vibe, pet-friendly. Staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Hotel is within a short walk to the 16th Street Mall and other attractions. The room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. Valet parking is available for $38 a day. We had a late flight the next day and we were able to keep the car in the garage until we needed it for no extra charge.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
I was surprised by the space in the room. Great service and nicely decorated. Perfect location if you want to spend some time downtown. The 16th street mall was a let down tho.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Great value and very nice hotel. Only disappointment is parking - VERY overpriced.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Ginny
"Great location and staff"
We check in around 10ish at night the check in process was fast and smooth. Juan saw that we were thristy so offer us 4 bottles of water so we didnt need to go outside to buy water. Location was great! 2 block away from the free mall bus and everything is walkable distance. Room was clean and spacious. The only suggestion I have is to have vent in bathroom. Would definitely stay at kimpton again!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Elderly7
"Nicely renovated chic downtown hotel."
Perfectly friendly and helpful staff. Hotel has true downtown feel: public spaces smartly maintained and true to the original, or it might as well be. My room was small but adequate, very comfortable and well equipped. My second visit. Well done, Kimpton!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jonathan
"Another nice night in Denver"
We enjoyed our stay at the Monaco once again. This is a nice hotel downtown with a friendly staff. A great location close to everything downtown.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
JT
Amazing! Perfect location for walking around downtown. Lots of shops & restaurants.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Excellent dog friendly downtown Denver hotel"
Everything was perfect. Only changes I would have made was requesting a room with a street view (versus on the inside of the building looking inwards) and I would have gotten a king bed (versus a queen), as the queen bed room seemed a little small for my tastes. Other than that, the place is great.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
andrew
"Downtown location"
Great location, fun decor, friendly staff. BUT beds were very uncomfortable. Walls were thin and could hear the conversations, TV, etc of the room next to us. Unfortunately I don't think we'd go back...
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
ck
"Central Denver, walkable"
A really nice facility staffed by folks that make you feel welcome and important to their establishment. This hotel will become my "go to" when in Denver. Great restaurant on site and many in easy walking distance. The staff all seem to enjoy being there, you will too.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Nick
"Family trip"
Family vacation, nice hotel
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Downtown Denver"
Could have used drawer space, ice. Phone book without special request.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Traveller JJ
"Nice hotel. Average amenities"
Nice hotel, good location , quirky. The valet parking was $38 , seriously ... I found it ok. There is much better to be had , with less nickel and diming.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
I travel alot
"Great staff!"
Everyone in this hotel goes out of their way to take care of you and they are all so friendly. We love staying at Hotel Monacos across the country best hotels! I love the wine hours and the decor is to die for!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
kris
"Groovy"
Always a groovy and high touch place to stay
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Terry
"Alarming massage"
Love the hotel and the staff were great. My AC wasn't working so had one uncomfortable night but it was fixed the next day. One more thing...I was in the middle of a great massage when the Fire alarm went off. The repetitive announcement, though necessary (I guess) was NOT relaxing. I can't believe they didn't take anything off the price, but they didn't, at the time or when I mentioned it at checkout the next day. Doesn't seem like very good or smart customer service to me.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Wonderful staff, location and very dog friendly!"
I think it is very rare to find a NICE hotel that is dog friendly AND comprised of a great staff. Paul especially was kind, helpful and very professional. All the valet staff are personable and wonderful with the guest; including the 4 legged ones. It is in a great location, has complimentary wine hour (dogs are invited) and very, very clean. Oh, and the beds are comfy!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
suz
"Another great stay!"
Once again, I enjoyed my stay at Monaco. I only wish that my schedule allowed for more time to enjoy the cocktail hour and the restaurant.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Lynne
"Short stay"
Last minute stay. Great hotel at a great price.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
brittany
"Fantastic place to stay."
Thus hotel was incredible. It was within walking distance to everything and we loved that it was pet friendly. We will bring our puppies next time we come here
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
kody
"Denver"
Loved the property. Check in staff was friendly. Only thhing I didn't like was the bathroom door faced the beds.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Brenda
"Pretty OK"
It's a cute hotel, but for the money, I think they could serve a muffin in the morning and have a pool or hot tub available.
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Jodell
"anniversary stay"
we spent the night at the Monoco for our anniversary and it was very nice. The restaurant Panzano inside the hotel was excellent
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Stayed one night for business. Great location, nice vibe. First room faced a wall and was very dark. Front desk really nice and moved me to a brighter room right away. Great stay.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Boutique Hotel. Watch the valet fees"
nice boutique hotel. friendly helpful staff. solid location relative to downtown/LODO activities. my only complaint was the valet. although very friendly and easy to drop off, it took nearly 20 minutes to get my car on departure making me late for a meeting. I was also hit with a $38/night valet fee which was not disclosed and ridiculously overmarket. They need to disclose this fee on Hotels.com and bring it in line with market. They also need to step up the turnaround on brining the cars up.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Best Boutique Hotel in Downtown Denver"
Amazing, fun hotel in downtown Denver. Great location and outstanding service, plus insanely pet friendly! Best happy hour restaurant, crazy good food and drinks!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Tracy
"Loved the Hotel Monaco!"
We stayed 1 night on our way to the mountains, but we lived every aspect of the hotel from decor to service to comfort. And our 4 year old son got a goldfish to keep in our room with us. Would highly recommend to others travelling to Denver!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"great place!"
always a pleasure to stay. the hotel staff are friendly and easy to work with.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"What's not to like?"
What's not to like? Stylish decor, attentive service, delicious food and a prime location makes the Hotel Monaco my new go-to accommodation in Denver.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Loved hotel. One Elevator was out and made it tough to get up and down from room.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Karl
"Beautiful Hotel in Downtown"
Stayed her in the middle of a snow storm and still had a great experience. Nice walking distance to restaurants even when its only 12 degrees outside. It also has a very nice restaurant at the hotel. Nice decor. Rooms are spacious. Staff is exceptional.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Anne
"Fantastic Hotel"
I loved this hotel and the staff was great. My only complaint was that I could hear the neighboring room when they were talking.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Perfect place to stay downtown... worth the drive"
We were stuck in Denver for two and a half days with no bags, thanks to two cancelled flights. First night we stayed close to the airport. Second night, we upgraded ourselves and chose this lovely hotel. LOVED it. We have always been Kimpton fans and this property is especially nice. Wonderful staff, nice happy hour (we needed it!), and an amazing restaurant. We cannot say enough nice things. As is always the case, Kimpton provides all the extra touches that make you feel like a VIP. Thank you--and if you are considering this hotel, go ahead and book it. You won't be sorry.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Molly
"Nice place."
Romantic overnight getaway, Hotel Monaco was comfortable and accommodating. They served us free wine in the lobby and free chair massages. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Devan
"Family getaway"
Our stay was fabulous. We stayed 1 night for our son's 9th Birthday, We couldn't have asked for better customer service. He was treated so special.We can't wait to go back!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
As always....a great experience and stay at the Monaco! The location is perfect for all you want to go and do in downtown Denver. the staff are all very helpful and pleasant, the facility is clean and visually stimulating. Breakfast was incredible and we just had a great time.
Traci
"Hotel Monaco is the best in Denver"
Delightful!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Fredrick
"Beautiful hotel, great service"
After spending 6 nights at the Hyatt and moving over to the Monaco for my last night in Denver, I was kicking myself for not staying here for my whole trip. Beautiful hotel with incredible friendly service.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Monaco Denver - Worth The Stay"
A big fan of Kimpton hotels. Monaco does not disappoint. True to Kimpton - elegance and comfort on property and not over done. Location is within walking distance of the 16th Street Mall - tons of other locations. Got a great deal - would absolutely stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Kay
"Perfect downtown spot"
Very friendly staff from the valet service to housekeeping! As well as very clean! Will definitely be going back soon!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Kyle
Great staff. Pet friendly. A hotel that treats you like you are family.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Wasn't enough!"
I blindly book the hotel on line. What a surprise when I arrived. She is a wonderful property and knows how to give her all to her guests. I found the staff going beyond the normal to make sure we're taken care of. Tastefully complete with every appointment of finery. I loved the eclectic mix of decor. We felt comfortable like being in our own home. Thank you for all of your efforts.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Hotel Monaco"
Great! At check in was told there was a charge for wifi (glad I double checked or I would have automatically been charged with a possible headache at check out) but I told/showed my Hotels.com confirmation with free wifi and the hotel honoured it. That was the only minor minor minor issue and immediately resolved. Everyone working at the hotel is friendly and accomadating. Matt in Valet Parking top notch. Brunch at lobby restaurant, Panzano, delicious!
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Fun, quirky, and not your generic hotel!"
Delightful hotel with a fun complimentary wine gathering in the lobby every evening.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Amazing!"
We had a wonderful time downtown for a pre-valentines day night out! We couldn't believe how amazing the service was at hotel Monaco. They even had champagne waiting in our immaculate room for us!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Leah
"Quick overnight trip to Denver"
Fun, funky, modern hotel. Not all the amenities of some other Kimpton Hotels I've stayed in, but still really nice. Anyway, I would not have had time to really take full advantage of the hotel as I was just there one night. As always, the staff was super-friendly and super helpful, had great dining & nightlife suggestions.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Chrissy
"Nice place to get away!"
A nice place to get away!
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Mellisa
"Hot water would help"
It could've been a great place, except no hot water made for a frigid morning shave and shower, and the front desk offered no compensation. We stayed at a Monaco Kimpton in Salt Lake City two years ago and had plumbing problems there as well. I guess their business plan is glitzy facade, rotting infrastructure.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
burton
"Comfortable, convenient, and great restaurant"
Quick 1 night in Denver before heading to the mountains and was so thankful to stay here. There are not boutique hotels like this in the Breckenridge area and we always have a difficult time finding lodging that we like. Thankfully we were able to rest comfortably here after a long business trip before some skiing.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Business trip"
Bathroom tile floor and tub were not taken care of properly. Tile grout dirty and tub drain gross.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015